You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

HitSquad goin to Cardiff!!!

Comments

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad goin to Cardiff!!!:
    In Response to Re: HitSquad goin to Cardiff!!! : LOL, N1 Max!! I'll let Don & Irene off, as  i would hate to see them pick up a SkyBan for runnin around Cardiff Final table 'pants down' LOLOLOL!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    LOL! Very generous of you Pinkman!!! Though as I'm not actually going to Cardiff Don would have had to take the hit on this one ;o))

xx

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad goin to Cardiff!!! : LOL! Very generous of you Pinkman!!! Though as I'm not actually going to Cardiff Don would have had to take the hit on this one ;o)) xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    Not Going! that means a nice quiet turny for the rest of us lol
  • edited May 2011
    Nice recruit Hitsquad going strong lets smash it tonight!
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad goin to Cardiff!!! : LOL !!  I couldna do that to Irene & Don, ........could I ? So is that a defo call from you both..................................................CLOCK !!!!!!!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    how can you call clock all my chips are in the middle.
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad goin to Cardiff!!! : how can you call clock all my chips are in the middle.
    Posted by The_Don90
    Just makin sure u had called LOLOL

Good luck In Cardiff... put some clean Pants under those Truuusers !!!

P.S The Hitman Never lies ...LOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • edited May 2011

this could be the in song for Cardiff!

i hope not
  • edited May 2011

1 last try for me tonight have been trying just running bad in them, last night wsa 1st in £5.20 one till went down to 9 then lost JJ v A3, then other half of stack again bad beat ... i dont think they want me at cardiff but ill try again tonight doubt ill buy in semi direct done that once and my outlay i think is probably £40-£50 so far trying to get in. worse comes to worse ill defo be in one soon

• edited May 2011
    1 last try for me tonight have been trying just running bad in them, last night wsa 1st in £5.20 one till went down to 9 then lost JJ v A3, then other half of stack again bad beat ... i dont think they want me at cardiff but ill try again tonight doubt ill buy in semi direct done that once and my outlay i think is probably £40-£50 so far trying to get in. worse comes to worse ill defo be in one soon
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    Good Luck Mate!!  The whole HitSquad be Rootin for ya,

Brilliant in last nites DTD,

Our highest Points scorer, Winnin One Tourney & 2nd overall !!
  • edited May 2011
    TY mate i aim to please really want to get in cardiff i know it will be worth it if get in.... as they say 1 TIME!!!
  • edited June 2011
    New member alert!!

The Talent that is Wacko90 has signed for The Squad !!
  • edited June 2011
    New member alert!!

bigbiker22, [Steve], Has signed on for The HitSquad
  • edited June 2011
    Would like to put my application forward will be coming over from Guernsey, and I have no team

HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!!

1,Name.Andy..............

2,SEX M/F.....M..........[optional]

3,SANE/INSANE...Both.......

4,Football Team...Arsenal.....

5,Fav Drink, [or not]Coffee all the others make me play 72 oop

6,Special Powers....[like the X-Men, what could you add to The HitSquad]
    x-ray vision will be able to spot all the bluffs.
    7,If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be? cant bear to think about that

8, What odds do you think u will be to win the cardiff SPT [160 runners]its in the hands of the poker gods.

Regards

Andy 
    aka shipdchips
  • edited June 2011
    Would like to put my application forward will be coming over from Guernsey, and I have no team HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!! 1,Name.Andy.............. 2,SEX M/F.....M..........[optional] 3,SANE/INSANE...Both....... 4,Football Team...Arsenal..... 5,Fav Drink, [or not]Coffee all the others make me play 72 oop 6,Special Powers....[like the X-Men, what could you add to The HitSquad] x-ray vision will be able to spot all the bluffs. 7,If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be? cant bear to think about that 8, What odds do you think u will be to win the cardiff SPT [160 runners]its in the hands of the poker gods. Regards Andy  aka shidchips
    Posted by shipdchips
    Andy, Welcome Comrade, Sorry I missed this yesterday, was busy rousing the Troops for a Glorius DTD Win!!

O Yeah, Membership Committee met this mornin 7am just for u, lol, and you are votin IN!!!

OUR FIRST OVERSEAS MEMBER !!! LOL

Please look thru our threads, [HitSquad Hotnews etc], & try & play in the DTD next Monday, see threads

I Have ticked your friend box and will PM you, Now a nickname....Hmmmmmmmm, anything you can admit too,  we shall mull over this One !! LOL

ps. When I was bout 13-15, went on 3 footie tours/tournaments to Guernsey, with school & district, stayed in St Peter Port, St Martins & Vazom Bay i think!!

Remember bein in town, the girls said watch out for the ' Umbrella Boys', they dont like Londoners LOLOL

pps. Are u goin Cardiff, dont matter if you not
  • edited June 2011
    Yes Cardiff bound got my seat through satellite, looking forward to meeting you all.

Will look to play some tourneys and put some points on the board for the Hit squad.

Regards

Shipdchips   
  • edited June 2011

1,Name...............  Sharon "Shaz" Fraser

2,SEX M/F...............[optional] if Yg is offering ;) FEMALE

3,SANE/INSANE.......... Most Deffo Insane

4,Football Team........Machester United (sorry) do have a soft spot for Fulham tho :)

5,Fav Drink, [or not] Cider....or am i spose to go for summat more lady like??

6,Special Powers....Bigger Breats than YG

7,If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be? Teams was fighting over me last night its HitSquad or nothing for me!!

8, What odds do you think u will be to win the cardiff SPT [160 runners]
    10,000/1 if i was there unfortunately wont be

Shaz
    xxxxxx
  • edited June 2011
    HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!! 1,Name...............  Sharon "Shaz" Fraser 2,SEX M/F...............[optional] if Yg is offering ;) FEMALE 3,SANE/INSANE.......... Most Deffo Insane 4,Football Team........Machester United (sorry) do have a soft spot for Fulham tho :) 5,Fav Drink, [or not] Cider....or am i spose to go for summat more lady like?? 6,Special Powers....Bigger Breats than YG 7,If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be? Teams was fighting over me last night its HitSquad or nothing for me!! 8, What odds do you think u will be to win the cardiff SPT [160 runners] 10,000/1 if i was there unfortunately wont be Shaz xxxxxx
    Posted by shazallin
    im in love lol
  • edited June 2011

Good squad forming here we have a strong team boooooooooom gl THS
  • edited June 2011
    HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!! 1,Name...............  Sharon "Shaz" Fraser 2,SEX M/F...............[optional] if Yg is offering ;) FEMALE 3,SANE/INSANE.......... Most Deffo Insane 4,Football Team........Machester United (sorry) do have a soft spot for Fulham tho :) 5,Fav Drink, [or not] Cider....or am i spose to go for summat more lady like?? 6,Special Powers....Bigger Breats than YG 7,If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be? teams was fighting over me last night its HitSquad or nothing for me!! 8, What odds do you think u will be to win the cardiff SPT [160 runners] 10,000/1 if i was there unfortunately wont be Shaz xxxxxx
    Posted by shazallin

YOU ARE SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN THE HITSQUAD GIRLFRIND!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps is that bigger beats or breasts than Young-Gun? Who Cares , Best intro form so far!!!

ok nick-name, is 'Team Eye-Candy' ok to start, with you, may change later LOL
  • edited June 2011
    Bazza !! [Monkey123], Remembered an old nickname of yours CAN GOD!!

You have now been named Team CANGOD, Please post up those 3 you-tube classics, I will put this in HitSquad  HotNews too !!

ok Here

HitSquad's GOT TALENT

TEAM CANGOD!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RePk1XytHOg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPHWUpypLSU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2m43cZCFTI&NR=1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2m43cZCFTI&NR=1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDatQ3kPoMY&NR=1
  • edited June 2011
    HitSquad Application Form

1,Name...............  Mike "Maggiesdad" Quinlan

2,SEX M/F...............M

3,SANE/INSANE.......... Best left for others to judge

4,Football Team........God's Own Football Team - Liverpool

5,Fav Drink ....... Bottles of Stella Dry (not available since 2002ish) so back to the black stuff

6,Special Powers........Ability to spot the best team on Sky Poker

7,If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be?.............flying solo

8, What odds do you think u will be to win the cardiff SPT [160 runners]........ 159/1 on a good day but probably far far greater after a few beers

• edited June 2011
    HitSquad Application Form 1,Name...............  Mike "Maggiesdad" Quinlan 2,SEX M/F...............M 3,SANE/INSANE.......... Best left for others to judge 4,Football Team........God's Own Football Team - Liverpool 5,Fav Drink ....... Bottles of Stella Dry (not available since 2002ish) so back to the black stuff 6,Special Powers........Ability to spot the best team on Sky Poker 7,If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be?.............flying solo 8, What odds do you think u will be to win the cardiff SPT [160 runners]........ 159/1 on a good day but probably far far greater after a few beers
    Posted by Maggiesdad
    Loving that reply on question number 6

welcome to team hitsquad be lucky
  • edited June 2011
    Thank you monkey.......now lets make them all have it in Cardiff.....
  • edited June 2011
    Thank you monkey.......now lets make them all have it in Cardiff.....
    Posted by Maggiesdad
    +1

if your interested playing mondays in the dtd see dtd thread in general poker chat for cool prizes make sure u register your name on that thread dtd ,,,,,,, all 3 games for a fiver
  • edited June 2011
    How many THS have we got going to Cardiff ?
  • edited June 2011
    How many THS have we got going to Cardiff ?
    Posted by shipdchips

• edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad goin to Cardiff!!! : 9 
    Posted by DAIBOOT
    10 now Dai !! 

& 1 alternate
    & 1 railer !!!   anyone else welcome to join in fun !!

Re: HitSquad HotNews!!!!!!!!

posted at 12/6/2011 7:44 PM BST on SkyPoker.com
    First: 30/6/2009
    Last: 12/6/2011
    Ledge Capo's, thanks for lookin after everyone!!

I take Wife & father-in law out for dinner, get back & we got Three great new signins Well done all !!

Welcome to new Comrades, Ken kennybad, Dean 1nitro1, and old friend Mike maggiesdad, a regular poster on a very important thread on this site.....'Lauren the storey so far' started by Tikay in 'The Shed'.

A very Humblin storey of a Brave Sky Poker family, which i have just bumped, please take a look if you can, I hope Ian and Emma, do not mind this Bump! I hearby invite them all to be honorary members of the 'Squad, if they so wish!!

I know all The HitSquad will send you their best wishes, as do all on this site X
  • edited June 2011
    If i have another 1k week i will put some money aside and get on the alternates
  • edited June 2011

1,Name. Patrick

2,SEX.    Male    

3,SANE/INSANE.Sane

4,Football Team. N/A

5,Fav Drink, Hot Chocolate

6,Special Powers....[like the X-Men, I love talking people into telling me their hand lol]

7,If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be? Not a clue :)

8, What odds do you think u will be to win the Cardiff SPT [160 runners]
    I would like to think i would at least get to the final table and go from there :)

If you can post up the anwsers to these questions, you will be put forward to the secret committee ballot for membership, Good Luck
  • edited June 2011
    HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!! 1,Name. Patrick 2,SEX.    Male     3,SANE/INSANE.Sane 4,Football Team. N/A 5,Fav Drink, Hot Chocolate 6,Special Powers....[like the X-Men, I love talking people into telling me their hand lol] 7,If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be? Not a clue :) 8, What odds do you think u will be to win the Cardiff SPT [160 runners] I would like to think i would at least get to the final table and go from there :) If you can post up the anwsers to these questions, you will be put forward to the secret committee ballot for membership, Good Luck
    Posted by 123456789
    welcome to the team mate good luck and run well
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad goin to Cardiff!!! : welcome to the team mate good luck and run well
    Posted by monkey123

Thank You, just to let you know i'm going to Cardiff too :)