You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited October 2013
    UKOPS so close yet so far - was top 3 for a couple of hours (first for over an hour!) then lost 3 allins in a row
    thanks for the rail everyone - trev, jj, chubbers, dagg, jac etc
    oh and the mini entry was from sky for the hand from the mini on monday that i sent in to the show

Main 25/139 16 paid
    Mini 62/516  55 paid

i decided the sats were too tough - so played a couple of BHs instead

£500BH 9/36
    GELDY09£22.50 Head Prizes3
    £400BH 1/23
    GELDY460001£115 + £147.49 Head Prizes12note i took over 50% of all heads - a personal record

• edited October 2013
    Jayzus, geld, you destroyed that bountyhunter.

Cant view lobbies or tables on my tablet, so will wish anyone who's still in with a shout in UKOPS good luck here.

Cheers, 
    TEDDY
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Jayzus, geld, you destroyed that bountyhunter. Cant view lobbies or tables on my tablet, so will wish anyone who's still in with a shout in UKOPS good luck here. Cheers,  TEDDY
    Posted by TeddyBloat
    waller02 in the mini says cheers
  • edited October 2013
    Good effort in the main and mini geldy......still a few attempts left. UL to dale in the sidey, just 2 ul hands was all it took m8.

Cash from me in the mini.....slightly frustrating to get close to the big money, and got my chips in ahead....but I did have some luck along the way A10 />AK in the latter stages the most notable!!

Ty to JJ, dale, geldy, steel and trev for the rail

waller02014£42.50
  • edited October 2013
    Any1 see the final hand from the main ?? both all in pre 7s vs kk, flop brick brick brick, turn is also a brick river is not a brick its a 7777777777777777 !!!!!!!! ouchhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited October 2013
    Welcome to the team fire.Hi guys i'm back playing tonight in the ukops mini.Had 2 and a bit weeks off.Feel as refreshed as anything and can't wait to be back at the the tables.You've had some great individual results and of course the DTD was great stuff.The team spirit in TPT is what makes it the best team around.By the way I rang jonny - flashjonny and his computer is down but waiting to be fixed with a disc.So he's waiting on the postman.He said he should be back tonight.Cya tonight guys and gl on the tables.TPT.
  • edited October 2013
    Morning all,

Sounds like there was a bit of bad luck around last night, well hopefully tonights the night.

I will be joining jj in the mini tonight and might even have a go at a couple of early sats into a main tonight, see how they go.

Mind you if I can't shift the headache I currently have,i will be going to sleep instead of playing. Think i'm probably coming down with a cold.

One last thing.... JJ PLEASE LEARN TO USE PARAGRAPHS... thanks    :-)

• edited October 2013
    Just want to say thank you team for the support you gave myself and others in the various UKOPS events. Speaking for myself I was a bit apprehensive at the start mainly because of the quality of the field but soon found my feet and was very happy how I played.

Well done Ryan nice result in the UKOPS mini and good luck all tonight.

• edited October 2013
    Well done for last night Tpters there were few of you had a good chance winning that bracelet.

All the best tonight!!
  • edited October 2013
    There's a rebuy game tonight those game can end up costing a lot of money!! So I'm not sure if I'm playing in it yet.
  • edited October 2013
    Little cash in first tourney.Thanks for the rail chubbers. jjjach03£4
  • edited October 2013
    Run well in the mini jj.

Im ill as a dog, really not up for a grind, but have will try one all in sat for tonight. 

Good luck to all TPT bods tonight

Cheers, 
    TEDDY
  • edited October 2013
    Run well in the mini jj. Im ill as a dog, really not up for a grind, but have will try one all in sat for tonight.  Good luck to all TPT bods tonight Cheers,  TEDDY
    Posted by TeddyBloat
    Ty teddy,i'll try my best.Hope you get better soon.
  • edited October 2013
    Gl to all entering the UKOPS tonight, feeling loads better than earlier thank goodness.

So am playing the mini,  and giving the mega stack ago as well, will try and keep a look out for other players, maybe do a bit of railing as well..

Hope you are feeling better soon Teddy..
  • edited October 2013
    When I say ill as a dog, what I really mean is ill as a bloke with a head-cold. Yup THAT bad.

Cheers, 
    TEDDY
  • edited October 2013
    When I say ill as a dog, what I really mean is ill as a bloke with a head-cold. Yup THAT bad. Cheers,  TEDDY
    Posted by TeddyBloat
    MAN FLU FTW :)
  • edited October 2013
    Hi all

Great games played tonight - enjoyed watching a lot of you play.  I really can learn from how you all play and control pots etc.

Many thanks for the great rail tonight - both in the HitDonks game and also the UKOPS rebuy. 

Have to leave for now as work early in morning - but Geldy is still going great guns in the BH game so if anyone is around feel free to have a rail moment or two!

• edited October 2013
    wp rose on your UKOPS ME cash
    wp trev

last UKOPS for me luckily it was a good one
    UKOPS 5k BH 4/358
    exit hand AA < TT

GELDY04£254.90 + £88.20 Head Prizes7
    ty all for the rail, most appreciated
    Rose, JJ, Trev, Dagg, Tremayne etc etc

• edited October 2013
    7th in the mini
    TREMAYNE07£89.44
    Thanks for the rail JJ Trev Dagg and GELDY etc
    Very nice cash GELDY
  • edited October 2013
    Well done rose and geldy nice results keep it up!!
  • edited October 2013
    Hi guys small cashes in mega and mini thanks for the rail guys trev,tom,geldy and esp jjj nice to see you back m8 .
    KEITH1960041£12.12
    KEITH196006£25.83
  • edited October 2013
    When I say ill as a dog, what I really mean is ill as a bloke with a head-cold. Yup THAT bad. Cheers,  TEDDY
    Posted by TeddyBloat
    Ah, you mean when us men rush to emergency with a paper cut lol.
  • edited October 2013
    WD rose geldy trem and keith nice cashes guys.Thanks keith great to be back.Chubbers, i'll start using paragraphs when you give me some shortbread biscuits with my tea lol.
  • edited October 2013
    Paper gash,  JJ.

cheers, 
    TEDDY
  • edited October 2013
    Managed to sat into all the semis for the high rollers, satted in a few tbh post them soon, anyways in all 3 i ran like absolute shiit, the last 1 was comial, i open the sb with q10s, the station in the sb calls, he was down like 3k on sharkscope, flop 10 4 5 i bet out he jams, i tank and call he turns over 77, turn brick river 7 ffsssssssssss, im leading the sat if that holds and im probly in !!! the laptop took a beating to say the least
  • edited October 2013
    Well done geldy rose trem Keith etc nice results. I had a shocker last night never got above starting stack in all my games. Good luck all tonight especially in UKOPS. I'm trying the Mini UKOPS bounty hunter (yes I know lol).

PS It would be very nice if some of you UKOPS cashers could post your big winnings to add to the weekly total but totally up to you if you don't wish to.
  • edited October 2013
    Hi all gl to those playing tonight. Won't be about tom or over the weekend, got a busy one with the family.

So all those playing over the weekend gl to you. Hope someone from TPT takes down the ME on sunday.

Might have a go at the mini tonight not 100% sure yet..

GL again..
  • edited October 2013
    Sorry Dagg - I always forget (think it's the shock lol).

In the £55 UKOPS 4 last night I managed 17th for £261.00 (but I did rebuy into it).

I won the THS Donk game last night for £21 I think.

Can't remember earlier in the week - but I know I won at least 2 lots of £110 for the ME game on Sunday which I've already qualified for so got the 2 lots of cash.
  • edited October 2013
    tilting badly had aa on a flop a22 he had quads happened to me too many times, in the bh.

cost me over 7k of chips in the 3k turbo needed a break hopefully start again although i only have 2k chips

• edited October 2013
    wohho won a flip its back on !!!

good luck all as always team

my 99 crushed by kk, finished 30th, just missed the min cash but was going for the big money.

haylez83030