You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited October 2013
    ukops mini 2night what can you say run better :(,I did get 1 head :)

steelrod0211£2.34 Head Prizes1

gl all still playing

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalancepetebryn Small blind  125.00 125.00 3195.00 carole1962 Big blind  250.00 375.00 12945.00   Your hole cards K A       GliterBabe Fold     steelrod All-in  1890.00 2265.00 0.00 nitram-b Fold     brains37 Fold     petebryn Fold     carole1962 Call  1640.00 3905.00 11305.00 carole1962 Show 6 Q    steelrod Show K A    Flop    7 9 4       Turn    10       River    8       carole1962 Win Straight to the 10 3905.00  15210.00
  • edited October 2013
    Little cash in bh.Thanks for rail chubbers dale and steel. jjjach098£3.39 Head Prizes1
  • edited November 2013
    I had a little cash in BH too £2.39 1 head prize..

Went out to sick cooler q's v aces..

Gl to all
  • edited November 2013
    I had a small cash in  9-15 deepie. Ty to Martin chubbers  and steel for rail.

FlyingDagg09£5.48
  • edited November 2013
    Cash in the UKOPs 4K Bounty Hunter
    POKERTREV0 5 £198  + £151.18  Head Prizes  7
    Thanks for the rail JJ, Steeley, Chubbers, Dagg, Haylez...did I miss anyone? :)

Well done on your cashes all

Off to Blackpool tomoz (Friday) for a few beers....see u all sunday - gl
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Cash in the UKOPs 4K Bounty Hunter POKERTREV 0  5  £198  + £151.18  Head Prizes  7 Thanks for the rail JJ, Steeley, Chubbers, Dagg, Haylez...did I miss anyone? :) Well done on your cashes all Off to Blackpool tomoz (Friday) for a few beers....see u all sunday - gl
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Well done trev
  • edited November 2013
    wp rose on your UKOPS ME cash wp trev last UKOPS for me luckily it was a good one UKOPS 5k BH 4/358 exit hand AA < TT GELDY 0 4 £254.90 + £88.20 Head Prizes 7 ty all for the rail, most appreciated Rose, JJ, Trev, Dagg, Tremayne etc etc
    Posted by GELDY
    well done geldy
  • edited November 2013
    fear not brave people yes i am back computer been down for a fortnight i am gunning for action and thank you jj for the phone call made up gl all tonight
  • edited November 2013
    hi guys, hope you've all been well, no cashes to speak off but thought id pop in as its been a while :D
  • edited November 2013
    7.15...... 350 BH

tomred6404£27.54 + £13.44 Head Prizes6

2.15.......350 BH.... 6TH .. 17.20 + ABOUT 12.50 IN HEAD PRIZES 
  • edited November 2013
    min cashed in the deepie 7:15:

aceofspade03£18.92
    LARSON704£15.36
    haylez8305£12.53
    superjo06£10.46
    stacksy07£8.80
    TAM08£7.14
    TK196109£5.48
    DARK4NIGHT010£5.48
    gartcosh1011£4.15
  • edited November 2013
    Small cash for me tonight in the £55 9pm BH game.  Didn't get to the cashes thanks to my donk play in the last half hour - but did manage 7 heads for £145.00.

Gl all on the tables - hope to see you tomorrow night.
  • edited November 2013
    Well played Paul, ended up jamming 7s sb into bb qqs gg!
  • edited November 2013
    Hi guys - haven't been around lately as computer mouse intermitantly stops working (ok for now but will prob sieze up at any minute). As most of you know have been out of work for a year now despite aplying for about 800 jobs, (i hear that over 50's are the biggest growing market of unemployed) so as money is tight have withdrawn most of my bankroll. and cant afford to get comp looked at - Hopefully things will improve and I'll be back soon. i have been keeping an eye on the forum and there have been some fantastic results for the team, (too many to mention). WELL DONE ALL
    Anyway good luck to all playing and hopefully see you on a table soon (God I miss it) 

cheers
    jeff
  • edited November 2013
    Hi guys - haven't been around lately as computer mouse intermitantly stops working (ok for now but will prob sieze up at any minute). As most of you know have been out of work for a year now despite aplying for about 800 jobs, (i hear that over 50's are the biggest growing market of unemployed) so as money is tight have withdrawn most of my bankroll. and cant afford to get comp looked at - Hopefully things will improve and I'll be back soon. i have been keeping an eye on the forum and there have been some fantastic results for the team, (too many to mention). WELL DONE ALL Anyway good luck to all playing and hopefully see you on a table soon (God I miss it)  cheers jeff
    Posted by Jeffter

Hi Jeff, sorry to hear you are struggling to find work m8. What are you looking for and what area do you live in??
  • edited November 2013
    if any railers are around, there's a few TPTers making deep runs tonight.

just seen daiw crack aces in the most brutal fashion!

good luck all.

cheers,
    TEDDY
  • edited November 2013
    nice cashes all. Couple from me tonight

£200 gtd

waller0204£31.35
    UKOPS mini

waller02045£23.57
  • edited November 2013
    I've been a bit rubbish posting my little cashes recently.

I got 10th in yesterdays Mini
    ZOED010£21.92 + £11.95 Head Prizes3
    Thank you Haylez for the rail

I got 6th in todays Mini
    ZOED06£228.06
    And 1st in the 15:30 BH
    ZOED2300001£80.36 + £46.21 Head Prizes8
    A big thank you to waller and Teddy for the rail x
  • edited November 2013
    Well done zoed
  • edited November 2013
    Had couple of results can't remember exactly but thought I could of done better!! 
    Thanks for suport everyone!!
  • edited November 2013
    finished 35th in ukops freeroll last night over 1000 runners and i got a seat into tonights mini so well chuffed with that so not a bad welcome back gl all tonight
  • edited November 2013
    Well done guys.

K8LOU,  DAIW, WALLER02, FLASHJONNY and ZOED all fantastic results.

I caused a bit of a stir on K8LOU's table last night by  wishing him luck right after he flopped a set, he got a bit of stick of one lad. Hope he calmed down K8 lol.

Been trying an unconventional sat method for ukops. Bascically ploughing my husng winnings into the nightly headsup bountyhunter tournament which is above my mtt broll limit but I feel is beatable, more so than a conventional sat as I stink at conventional mtts. Been running as bad as ive been playing in that though. Went out after winning less than a 5th of the pots last night - in a heads up match, against a serial limper. just yuk. Think the broll thing is on my mind when playing lol.

Gonna give it another go tonight so hopefully will be able to join the fun at the tables.

Cheers, 
    TEDDY
  • edited November 2013
    WD on all your cashes guys.Sorry to hear about that jeff.I hope things pick up soon.Gl teddy with your plan.My plan has already worked.I'm trying to improve my game and cashed in a 60p dym............Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited November 2013
    WD on all your cashes guys.Sorry to hear about that jeff.I hope things pick up soon.Gl teddy with your plan.My plan has already worked.I'm trying to improve my game and cashed in a 60p dym............Gl at the tables guys.
    Posted by jjjach
    Well done all nice cashes. Martin told you that Nick Wealthall vid about aggression would pay off lol. BTW I won't bother sending you the links to the other vids he is just trying to flog coaching sessions.
     I had an awful night in the UKOPS Deepstack. Got up to 9.5K after an hour then flopped trips only for oppo to hit a FH on the turn when an innocuous 5 came down and lost 7K. Out shortly after. To rub it in I then bubbled the Megastack. 2nd shortstack shoves I call for my stack with AK they show 64 and hit the 4. Last chance tonight in the UKOPS Freezeout.
  • edited November 2013
    Ul there dale all the best tonight.I was going well in hi lo till I lost fh v fh then flop set v flop set.Still that's hi lo for you.Nice to talk to you today jonny.I'll see you in mini tonight.
  • edited November 2013
    I've been a bit rubbish posting my little cashes recently. I got 10th in yesterdays Mini ZOED 0 10 £21.92 + £11.95 Head Prizes 3 Thank you Haylez for the rail I got 6th in todays Mini ZOED 0 6 £228.06 And 1st in the 15:30 BH ZOED 230000 1 £80.36 + £46.21 Head Prizes 8 A big thank you to waller and Teddy for the rail x
    Posted by ZOED

+1 I have loads to post il do so after the liverpool game !!!
    come on the red men !!!!!!!!! 

• edited November 2013
    Does any1 know any other sites were i could get loads of volume in with 6 max mtts only ????
  • edited November 2013
    Does any1 know any other sites were i could get loads of volume in with 6 max mtts only ????
    Posted by K8LOU
    Just looked on Full Tilt and there appears to be 1 a day. I'm assuming that's not enough :)
  • edited November 2013

another puke attempt in the HU bounty hunter.

really fustratiing. playing a lot of opponents who play more hands out of position than in, and yet i'm consistantly getting crushed. and i'm not saying the better player lost, i'm making horrendous calls, idiotic bets and timid folds - dunno what it is about that tournie, it brings out the inner donk. bit of a confidence sapper this one. £20 and four attempts down the swanik, but i at least made the five-minutes-to break this time.

gonna give it one last try in 10 minutes time...

sigh.

cheers,
    TEDDY

• edited November 2013
    Another total utter nightmare today, would you beleive I bust the semi AGAIN !!!!! with 5 to go, got it in flipping and he gets there, Im now on a £700 downswing playing sats, it cant all be runbad I must be ddoing something wrong, maybe im approaching them wrong, any advice guys ????