You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited June 2014
    GREAT to see you back jj and my horse racing buddy JONNY....I'm so sorry I can't make Blackpool if I'd have done a bit better tonight I might have won enough to come but HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEKEND everyone I am seriously jealous coz I LOVE BLACKPOOL but live about 400miles away now. I live in PERRANPORTH, CORNWALL concon , so if I qualify for UKPC I will definitely take you up if I've room in the car....... ( the family- wife and 3 daughters-might want to go to Sheffield would be only reason there wouldnt be enough room)

WELL DONE everyone on your cashes and heres my effort in tonights Main Bounty Hunter....once again got a few Bounties but just missed out on the cash (34 places) at least I sat'd in though it took a few attempts

MISTY4ME041£47.81 Head Prizes4 
  • edited June 2014
    mistyt have u got facebook mate? add me on there? 

connor opie, im wearing my rugby shirt with my oild man

il be looking forward to hear from you
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    mistyt have u got facebook mate? add me on there?  connor opie, im wearing my rugby shirt with my oild man il be looking forward to hear from you
    Posted by concon12
    I'm like Jeremy Kyle lol.....dont do facebook. Where in Cornwall are you??.....and if you see GuyL2 he's TPT too and he's from Helston

edit:- are you anything to do with OPIE oil ?? ....coz thats unusual surname
  • edited June 2014
    hypocrite lol...im from redruff mate;)
  • edited June 2014
    hypocrite lol...im from redruff mate;)
    Posted by concon12
    DEADRUFF lol ....hey at least you're only down the road

EDIT-
    Mrs got you up on her facebook....you've a mutual friend in Shannon Grey who is 1 of my daughters best friends 

EDIT-
    Yeah would be good fun lol....as long as we don't collude or do anything naughty to upset the SKY Poker people
  • edited June 2014
    haha fancy that, me and you should have a poker niught tiogether both of us have same ciomputers and few beers and just relax and enter the same tourneys

• edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : DEADRUFF lol ....hey at least you're only down the road Mrs got you up on her facebook....you've a mutual friend in Shannon Grey who is 1 of my daughters best friends  Yeah would be good fun lol....as long as we don't collude or do anything naughty to upset the SKY Poker people
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    yes would be a good laugh, yeah i know shannon gray well, lovely girl. i also sent you a pm n here
  • edited June 2014
    have u reiceved it MISTY4ME?
  • edited June 2014
    have u reiceved it MISTY4ME?
    Posted by concon12
    Yes sorry for delay in answering....watching Ex on the Beach from the other day with the Mrs....we're probably better off sending PM's rather than using community team pages. I'm JEZ by the way
  • edited June 2014
    Hope everyone has a good time in Blackpool. Updated my diary - will be around to rail on Sunday probably so catch up with a few then.

COME ON ENGLAND
  • edited June 2014
    Misty + Mattprawn - That spider returned tonight and crawled across my bed and girlfriends face. Thought you'd be interested to know ... 
  • edited June 2014
    change in itinerary im off in half an hour see yers all tonight ill be dancing round paulas handbag lol the rest ill see on Monday all the best johnny
  • edited June 2014
    Misty + Mattprawn - That spider returned tonight and crawled across my bed and girlfriends face. Thought you'd be interested to know ... 
    Posted by Matt237
    Are you sure it was the SPIDER crawling across her face???................or is that what you told her it was, so she'd keep her eyes shut lol????
  • edited June 2014
    change in itinerary im off in half an hour see yers all tonight ill be dancing round paulas handbag lol the rest ill see on Monday all the best johnny
    Posted by FLASHJONNY
    Have a great time JONNY .................I'm dead jealous !!!!!!!!!
  • edited June 2014
    BLACKPOOL........................and we're off!!!!! :)
  • edited June 2014
    Enjoy your time all.

Maybe ill be able too make the next one, working saturday and Sunday for me :(

Although im looking forward too a bit of italian tomorrow as a treat :)
  • edited June 2014
    Right Guys last day to get in my World Cup Super 6 comp with some great Sky Poker seats up for grabs wouldn't want anyone to miss out ;')
    Join the league now: http://super6.skysports.com/league/33WDQ4

Good luck 
    Jon
  • edited June 2014
    Ideal misty4me i have pmed you back :)
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Are you sure it was the SPIDER crawling across her face???................or is that what you told her it was, so she'd keep her eyes shut lol????
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    We were both awake, reading and watching a poker vid respectively. Saw it in corner of my eye and watched it climb onto her lol!
  • edited June 2014
    Hi all

Hope the "mobile" TPT army have a whale of a time in Blackpool - together with their guests from other teams lol.  Happy birthday to FlashJonny - hope you have a few for me too!! (drinks that is - not birthdays!!).

Come on the rest of you TPTers - the Friday Ofry is in the lobby - we can't go letting Mr Trev and Dale down by forgetting to register..........   As an added incentive I would like to offer the highest finishing TPTer in the orfy tonight free entry into the mini roller on Sunday night (would have to bank trf to you or send via paypal as Sky don't allow inter a/cs trfs).

Now come on TPT - lets go do this!!!!  Run Golden whether you're online tonight or in sunny Blackpool.
  • edited June 2014

To everyone going/already at Blackpool.............have a great time and COME ON ENGLAND!!!!

• edited June 2014
    Hi all Hope the "mobile" TPT army have a whale of a time in Blackpool - together with their guests from other teams lol.  Happy birthday to FlashJonny - hope you have a few for me too!! (drinks that is - not birthdays!!). Come on the rest of you TPTers - the Friday Ofry is in the lobby - we can't go letting Mr Trev and Dale down by forgetting to register..........   As an added incentive I would like to offer the highest finishing TPTer in the orfy tonight free entry into the mini roller on Sunday night (would have to bank trf to you or send via paypal as Sky don't allow inter a/cs trfs). Now come on TPT - lets go do this!!!!  Run Golden whether you're online tonight or in sunny Blackpool.
    Posted by IrishRose
    nice one rose, I intend do well for the team tonight, playing the freeroll just now, fingers crossed

hope it is you now though for your generosity,

TPT FTW
  • edited June 2014
    Hi all Hope the "mobile" TPT army have a whale of a time in Blackpool - together with their guests from other teams lol.  Happy birthday to FlashJonny - hope you have a few for me too!! (drinks that is - not birthdays!!). Come on the rest of you TPTers - the Friday Ofry is in the lobby - we can't go letting Mr Trev and Dale down by forgetting to register..........   As an added incentive I would like to offer the highest finishing TPTer in the orfy tonight free entry into the mini roller on Sunday night (would have to bank trf to you or send via paypal as Sky don't allow inter a/cs trfs). Now come on TPT - lets go do this!!!!  Run Golden whether you're online tonight or in sunny Blackpool.
    Posted by IrishRose

Fair play to you Rose great incentive gutted I can't play tonight though but best of luck to you all,
    Have a great time in Blackpool all,
    Should be back to play mini roller on Sunday 
    Goooooo tpttttttttttttt take them down....
  • edited June 2014
    Posted by IrishRose
    Very generous rose, I believe it may be myself!
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Very generous rose, I believe it may be myself!
    Posted by bornablade
    Mainly as I only gone and binked it!

bornablade4050001£69.25
  • edited June 2014
    Heppy Birthday Jonny! Have a great time at black pool,

Cashed in the freeroll 2 night or took the cash more like:P

JONNYTOM4036001£500k UKPC SemiLARSON702£500k UKPC Semi
  • edited June 2014
    Posted by IrishRose
    We put her in charge for a few days and she's offering incentives already.
    PS We had a great time in Blackpool. More details later.
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Mainly as I only gone and binked it! bornablade 405000 1 £69.25
    Posted by bornablade
    Very well played - now for the mini roller lol
    Can you pm me your PayPal addy or your bank details - I wasn't online yesterday to to boozing day at wedding / but will be back later today xx
  • edited June 2014
    does anyone wanna buy an xbox 360 for £40 includes fifa 14 aswell and 1 controller. sorry its nothing to do with poker but i will be using the funds for poker 
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Very well played - now for the mini roller lol Can you pm me your PayPal addy or your bank details - I wasn't online yesterday to to boozing day at wedding / but will be back later today xx
    Posted by IrishRose
    Cheers rose, I'll send you my PayPal by pm later as I'm on iPad at mo and it won't let me!
    You don't have to buy me in the mini though. Incentive was enough, didn't want to let ya down!