You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited February 2015
    Id would say we are the biggest team, 

They are all our rivals. :)

We have a home game every month, dagg normally posts details.

If you look at the dtd thread you will see weekly and monthly winners, and the friday orfordable.

Welcome to the team mate and best of luck at the tables.
  • edited February 2015
    Hi rspca12 I've sent you a P.M. and have also asked our captain pokertrev to add you to the team list when he is back online. Info about our team game is in the P.M. I sent you.

Main team "rivalry" is in Monday night DTD tourneys. The biggest team is Hitsquad but we have grown considerably over the last year or 2. Dragons, although smaller in numbers have a strong squad. As for who wins the most I have no idea as we are the only team who post our MTT cashes on a regular basis although not everyone posts winnings. In the last 2 years we've posted total cashes of around £160,000 each year.

The team aspect of Sky poker isn't about being the best team out there although it's always nice to cash it's more to do with playing regularly with team mates you have got to know, getting advice to improve your game if possible and really just enjoying the community aspect.

P.S.quite a few of us will be playing the Orfy tomorrow night at 7-10p.m.
  • edited February 2015
    Hi rspca
    i just wrote a long post on my mobile and lost it
    one of the worst things about the forum

in summary the dtd games Monday night are some of the toughest on sky even though the buyins are very small. 
    Worth the occasional play to test oneself. and TPT are one of the best at it although the competition is getting tougher. 

being on a FT and having team members rail, and vice versa is what makes sky more like playing live than just online. 
  • edited February 2015
    Come on,you need me...simply the best
  • edited February 2015
    Welcome to the team rspca.WD on your cashes guys.Gl at the table guys.
  • edited February 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    hi guys whould like to thank flying dagg for the invite i accept and lock fwd to rep TPT. a bit about myself my name is chris cunliffe 25 year old i live in manchester. i m a semi pro poker player. surpot man utd for my sins. used to be a pro rugby player had to quite due to injury. and my job is a self employed dog tranier. 
    Posted by rspca12
    OMGGGGGGGGGG - A legend has joined TPT :)   (Well in my eyes he's a legend because he usually ko's me lol).

Welcome to the TPT family Mr Chris - very happy you've joined the gang (nice one Dale!).

Well done on all your cashes guys - sorry I was awol last night but couldn't miss the Full Monty show I'm afraid.

Hope you all run golden tonight (and every night) xxx
  • edited February 2015
    Come on,you need me...simply the best
    Posted by Daisy666
    That sounds like you want to join TPT?
    To quote another song " Daisy Daisy give us your answer do"
    I'll ask our team captain Pokertrev to add you to the team list. I've also sent you a P.M.
  • edited February 2015
    Hi all

Finally managed to get to FT in the 9pm £55 BH game (not for long but it was fun!)

IrishRose06£129.15 + £179.31 Head Prizes8

Many thanks for the rail  Dale, Matt, Larson and all  - much appreciated as always.

If anyone sees Rawhand and Bracewell on the tables can they pls ask them to send me details of how I can pay out last Fridays Orfy bonus?  tyvm xxxx
  • edited February 2015
    Hi rspca12 I've sent you a P.M. and have also asked our captain pokertrev to add you to the team list when he is back online. Info about our team game is in the P.M. I sent you. Main team "rivalry" is in Monday night DTD tourneys. The biggest team is Hitsquad but we have grown considerably over the last year or 2. Dragons, although smaller in numbers have a strong squad. As for who wins the most I have no idea as we are the only team who post our MTT cashes on a regular basis although not everyone posts winnings. In the last 2 years we've posted total cashes of around £160,000 each year. The team aspect of Sky poker isn't about being the best team out there although it's always nice to cash it's more to do with playing regularly with team mates you have got to know, getting advice to improve your game if possible and really just enjoying the community aspect. P.S.quite a few of us will be playing the Orfy tomorrow night at 7-10p.m.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    7 - 10 is quite a good run, I usually last until just before the first break.....;-)
  • edited February 2015
    Quick note to myself stop playing sats!!!!PotBalance
    jjjach Small blind  150.00 150.00 4100.00
    Andyp42 Big blind  300.00 450.00 4380.00
      Your hole cards
    • J
    • J

karoi Fold     
    jjjach Raise  450.00 900.00 3650.00
    Andyp42 Call  300.00 1200.00 4080.00
    Flop

jjjach All-in  3650.00 4850.00 0.00
    Andyp42 Call  3650.00 8500.00 430.00
    jjjach Show
    • J
    • J

Andyp42 Show

Turn

River

Andyp42 Win Two Pairs, 8s and 5s 8500.00  8930.00
  • edited February 2015
    Hi guys
    As you may be aware I have no internet at my new house at the mo - VIRGIN man is supposed to be connecting me today between 1 ang 6pm.

I will add all the new players later when I am at my bros.

Can't stop.......I'm piggy backing my mobile phone internet

See you all in the orfordable tonight hopefully.

ps. don't move house, its a bladdy nightmare :)
  • edited February 2015
    Quick note to myself stop playing sats!!!! Pot Balance jjjach Small blind   150.00 150.00 4100.00 Andyp42 Big blind   300.00 450.00 4380.00   Your hole cards J J       karoi Fold         jjjach Raise   450.00 900.00 3650.00 Andyp42 Call   300.00 1200.00 4080.00 Flop     9 3 8       jjjach All-in   3650.00 4850.00 0.00 Andyp42 Call   3650.00 8500.00 430.00 jjjach Show J J       Andyp42 Show 8 5       Turn     7       River     5       Andyp42 Win Two Pairs, 8s and 5s 8500.00   8930.00
    Posted by jjjach
    It's the other guy who should stop for playing such a ridiculous hand!
  • edited February 2015
    ftd the 1045 bh again lol 2nd place £31.97 1 hp £2.01 gl all tonight in orfy
  • edited February 2015
    RICH JONNY....Keep the roll going jonny.Cheers Dale just a little rant by me.I lose sats as i'm no good at playing them.Still why blame myself when i can blame someone else lol.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited February 2015
    ftd the 4 o clock bh 2nd place £79.02 4 hp £15 I must be good at this game jj lol gl all in orfy tonight
  • edited February 2015
    Hi all Finally managed to get to FT in the 9pm £55 BH game (not for long but it was fun!) IrishRose 0 6 £129.15 + £179.31 Head Prizes 8 Many thanks for the rail  Dale, Matt, Larson and all  - much appreciated as always. If anyone sees Rawhand and Bracewell on the tables can they pls ask them to send me details of how I can pay out last Fridays Orfy bonus?  tyvm xxxx
    Posted by IrishRose
    PM sent
  • edited February 2015
    A BIG Welcome to our newest Team Mates.................

Daisy666

rspca12

LmfaoAllin

Best of luck guys. If you need any help just ask on here
  • edited February 2015
    Welcometo the team daisy and lmfaoallin
  • edited February 2015
    Weclome daisy, allin and rspca.

Allin how many tournies do you play at the same time? Everytime I play you are normally on everyone of my tables!

Rspca, don't think I've had the pleasure of playing you, some excellent results recently. All the best for notts
    Daisy666, is that a bit like the nice with the naughty:P
  • edited February 2015
    managed to trundle along and sneak a min cash in The Orfy
    Well played the other TPT players highlighted in red.

TENTENTEN6050001£101.46
    GuyL202£61.89
    samantha2503£38.12
    Dazler04£30.67
    TRIP505£26.14
    hhyftrftdr06£22.51
    rivermunky07£18.69
    GREGHOGG08£15.06
    DELTA09£11.62
    EOINSON010£11.62
    bagshaw07011£8.89
    goldnballz012£8.89
    HENDRIK62013£7.44
  • edited February 2015
    A BIG Welcome to our newest Team Mates................. Daisy666 rspca12 LmfaoAllin Best of luck guys. If you need any help just ask on here
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Thanks Trev, jjjach and Larson7....Already flying the colours!!

Lol Larson we do seem to bump into 1 another quite often, I don't actually play that many at 1 time...6 is the most I can manage....just about...but much prefer 2 or 3 tbh.

Had my first few cashes under the TPT banner...got back late from work and couldn't sleep to played the 1.30 5.75 £100 bh and ftb it coming 2nd...As you can see my head hunting was prolific realy making an impact on my cash!!!

LmfaoAllin02£33.25 + £3.16 Head Prizes1
    And this morning another £100 speed bh 5.75, the 10.15, ftb but only managed 4th getting donked out by a re shove on my At with 48 hitting a str8 lol sigh

LmfaoAllin04£13.75 + £9.60 Head Prizes4
    Nothing major but early days and they all count eh...any profit being good.

Anyway thanks for the warm welcome,  I look forward to representing team TPT and getting involved in the team events. See you on the tables and good luck!!
  • edited February 2015
    ftd the 1045 bh AGAIN lol 3rd place £15.70 6hp £11.38 gl all today
  • edited February 2015
    Hi all

And extra welcome to the new members of TPT - run golden xxx

Only a small result for me last night - my KK pockets were ko'd by 88 when they hit 8 on flop - but enjoyed my game which is the main thing.

£33 Main Bounty Hunter - 
    IrishRose043£30.45 + £88.06 Head Prizes7

Hope to be around later if I can just get rid of this nagging headache.

In the meantime - be lucky and run golden all xxx

• edited February 2015
    Lmfaoallin I have sent you a PM. Welcome all our new players hope you all run  good.
  • edited February 2015
    Thankfully my internet connection is now up and running in my new home.

Didn't change things much though as i donked out early on my first night back :)

Still .....nothing new there lol.

Best of luck everyone and well done on the cashes.
  • edited February 2015

hope every1 doing well..i managed 28th in the main tonite...kicking my self for exit hand my 99 against A7 os, there was a small stack and I had raised big to isolate and he shoved, as he had been chucking chips about I couldn't find the fold and an ace on the turn sealed my fate!! Ah well on to the next.....

LmfaoAllin028£41.67 + £39.73 Head Prizes2

• edited February 2015
    Cash in the 7-45 deepie

FlyingDagg 7£7.99
  • edited February 2015
    Boom my 1st win under TPT colours...The £11 buy in 11pm £1000 bh....took 3 and a half hrs tho as 125 runners....

LmfaoAllin2500001£174.69 + £57.10 Head Prizes4£18.02
    Patience was key in this 1, well it always is I spose but went thru a long dry spell...started off well took a few heads and was near top  for a while but then nothing for ages...grinded it out to ft but was 5th on arrival...made a few moves to keep my head above water..with 4 left, me in 3rd but only just ,22k 21k, big slick came to the recue, I was on the button with small (er) stack utg and shoved a9, I re shoved and got called by 1 of big stacks...both around 100k, who showed qq..I didn't have to sweat as a king on the flop with no draws trebled me up!!

Hope you all don't mind the descriptions, my mrs gets bored and her eyes glaze over if I try to talk about poker lol!!
  • edited February 2015
    N1 LM wellcome to the team nice cash and i have the same prob with my misses so chat away LOL gl at the tables guys
  • edited February 2015
    WD dale and lmfaoallin great stuff guys.Gl at the tables guys.