You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited May 2015
    Managed a FT in the 9pm £50 bh.  some top players in that tonight so not bad, but bit disappointed that I went card dead on FT (other than my AA that got cracked).

Thanks to Pommy and JJ for the rail.  Pommy done well tonight in two tourneys, vwp mate.

odwell139688 £125.39 Head Prizes4£66.792Guys1Acct61224.50 £121.88 Head Prizes5£65.62adey56957527.50 £127.44 Head Prizes5£67.48chicknMelt31560 £76.17 Head Prizes3£50.39mattprawn05£116 + £84.38 Head Prizes4 
  • edited May 2015

WD Matt, and ty to you, JJ, trev, Olive etc for the rail. My best night for a long time.
       Mega Stack

pomfrittes13300001£182.88
    krapnotarf02£110.39
    andipandy03£67.83
    alwaysawin04£53.87
    Skys_Limit05£45.88
    day4eire7606£38.57
      and the mini BH
    pomfrittes11640001£349.20 + £94.24 Head Prizes1
    pomfrittes11640001£349.20 + £94.24 Head Prizes

ACGeordie02£190.60 + £29.42 Head Prizes8 
    LuckyDaveB03£112.76 + £21.27 Head Prizes8 
    Shatri104£89.48 + £51.78 Head Prizes10

• edited May 2015
    Wp Matt and very nice bink Pom
  • edited May 2015
    Well done Pomme!

12:30 BH
    LARSON72040001£142.54 + £57.44 Head
  • edited May 2015
    Well done all on you cashes.

Pom poms were on fire last night, Luckily enough they didn't burn out. WTG Butler. The first of many.

Good luck on the tables tonight, might get a sneaky few games in but will be on my phone so can't chat.........(thank goodnes and huge sighs of relief is heard all around sky poker)  lol

See you all tomorrow

ps. arfur pic awaiting approval............................lmaoooooooooooo
  • edited May 2015
    can i just say thank you for all the messages yeaterday gl tonight
  • edited May 2015
    just to let you know you guys & gals are the best
    but i've withdrawn my bankroll and won't be playing online anymore - bar the odd freeroll i suppose
    gl all
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    just to let you know you guys & gals are the best but i've withdrawn my bankroll and won't be playing online anymore - bar the odd freeroll i suppose gl all
    Posted by GELDY
    Sorry to here you not playing anymore you are a top guy and player and will be missed hope to see you at MK live game
  • edited May 2015
    Hi trev can you order me a white shirt XL can i pick it up from MK live game and do i pay you there as well cheers
  • edited May 2015
    Well done all on you cashes. Pom poms were on fire last night, Luckily enough they didn't burn out. WTG Butler. The first of many. Good luck on the tables tonight, might get a sneaky few games in but will be on my phone so can't chat.........(thank goodnes and huge sighs of relief is heard all around sky poker)  lol See you all tomorrow ps. arfur pic awaiting approval............................lmaoooooooooooo
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Pic approved, fantastic, you'll never get rid of the name Olive now.
  • edited May 2015
    just to let you know you guys & gals are the best but i've withdrawn my bankroll and won't be playing online anymore - bar the odd freeroll i suppose gl all
    Posted by GELDY
    I'm hoping that you have withdrawn it because it is so vast, that you are now going on a world cruise for 6 months.

• edited May 2015
    Posted by GELDY
    Nooooooo please don't go!!!!
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Pic approved, fantastic, you'll never get rid of the name Olive now.
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    Hahahaha just you wait to see if I can get something pulled off, am in the planning stages at the moment. If I do manage to pull it off it will be hilarious. Might be a while yet.
  • edited May 2015
    Posted by GELDY
    Noooooooooooooo ....you can't go GELDY !!!!!!!!!!  What am I going to do for help now??

I wish we could somehow get you to change your mind but I respect your decision and obviously you have a very good reason to do so, You really will be missed by One and All.
    GOOD LUCK with everything and hopefully you will still see Roseeeeee, and she can update us on how you are.

All the Best Mate,

JEZ  (MISTY4ME)
  • edited May 2015
    Sorry to hear that Geldy, hope you leave a little behind so as to be able to play the odd game here and there, or even better change your mind all together! either way i wish you all the very best for the future, dont be a stranger.
  • edited May 2015
    Hi trev can you order me a white shirt XL can i pick it up from MK live game and do i pay you there as well cheers
    Posted by KEITH1960
    Hi Keith
    You can pay on day if your going to MK m8 - no probs
    TPT - Shirts
    NameColourSizeDelivery
    1jjjachWhiteXLCollect
    2PokertrevWhiteLCollect
    3lmfaoallinRedLCollect
    4Keith1960WhiteXLCollect
  • edited May 2015

Dale or Trev, can you let me know if Dale is okay? 

• edited May 2015
    Very well played arfur in the Mayhem. Ft!!! How many heads??? Was watching and cursing at my phone. Went to look at f.b and you'd lost a stack of chips. Lol Came back and watched you get to Ft. 
  • edited May 2015
    Very well played arfur in the Mayhem. Ft!!! How many heads??? Was watching and cursing at my phone. Went to look at f.b and you'd lost a stack of chips. Lol Came back and watched you get to Ft. 
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Why are you watching me when your out on a hot/lukewarm(delete as appropriate) date?

DoyleBrun6560001£100JJJOHNSON02£70chefo03£6067Bhoys04£50

Cash in the mayhem 8 heads I think, lost count.
  • edited May 2015
    Not a date! Never hot or lukewarm. yes was watching the mayhem tables from the pub. Omg floors wobbling. Lmao Was bored. Watching poker was more fun. Plus want to know how many heads I need to lop off tomorrow night! Hahaha Will be suffering in the morning me thinks. 
  • edited May 2015
    little cash in main, Nuggy still in and running well, sigh, use my chips well mate ; )LmfaoAllin032£32.04 + £54.15 Head Prizes4
  • edited May 2015
    WELL DONE Bhoys nice cash and lots of Heads too

I struggled in tonights £3.2K Vegas semi, right from the very 1st hand when I flopped 2 pairs and Lolufold was betting really strong, and eventually went out after about half an hour when I had my AA cracked by both KT who flopped 2 pairs and Lolufold's J2 who rivered a straight !!!!!! ....they must have known I was after the cash.

However the £10K Vegas has gone much better today.........
    MISTY4ME210001Entry to £10k Vegas Qtr + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £52, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
    aussie0902

Qualified twice for the Quarter-final, and then qualified for tomorrow night's Semi-Final........ and all without D'Angel's help.....hope to see you tomorrow night. Mr Bhoys was telling me all about you being a Commando and something about gaffer tapes and rope ????
    MISTY4ME201151Entry to £10k Vegas Semi
    Essexphil160402Entry to £10k Vegas Semi + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £240, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
    19LP85118453Entry to £10k Vegas Semi
    lolufold04£48
    Sir-Gary05

• edited May 2015
    Amazing stuff Misty, vwp. you are a machine in these sats, gl in next 1
  • edited May 2015
    WELL DONE Bhoys nice cash and lots of Heads too I struggled in tonights £3.2K Vegas semi, right from the very 1st hand when I flopped 2 pairs and Lolufold was betting really strong, and eventually went out after about half an hour when I had my AA cracked by both KT who flopped 2 pairs and Lolufold's J2 who rivered a straight !!!!!! ....they must have known I was after the cash. However the £10K Vegas has gone much better today......... MISTY4ME 21000 1 Entry to £10k Vegas Qtr + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £52, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee. aussie09 0 2 Qualified twice for the Quarter-final, and then qualified for tomorrow night's Semi-Final........ and all without D'Angel's help.....hope to see you tomorrow night. Mr Bhoys was telling me all about you being a Commando and something about gaffer tapes and rope ???? MISTY4ME 20115 1 Entry to £10k Vegas Semi Essexphil 16040 2 Entry to £10k Vegas Semi + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £240, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee. 19LP85 11845 3 Entry to £10k Vegas Semi lolufold 0 4 £48 Sir-Gary 0 5
    Posted by MISTY4ME

Well played misty never needed me anyway lol. You don't give yourself the credit you are due. Good luck tonight in semi. Gl all (feeling fragile)
  • edited May 2015
    Dale or Trev, can you let me know if Dale is okay? 
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    Hi m8 - he's being treated for his jaundice at the mo, so will be out of action for a while longer.

he's resting up, so needless to say...told me to sod off & stop mithering him :)
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Hi m8 - he's being treated for his jaundice at the mo, so will be out of action for a while longer. he's resting up, so needless to say...told me to sod off & stop mithering him :)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Nice to hear he's on the mend.......Best Wishes for a speedy recovery Dale
  • edited May 2015
    thanks for the kind words all
    and misty i think you can take over the sat tuition the way your results are going!
    I haven't closed my account so I'll still pop by from time to time
    but not to play
    gl all with poker, life and health

• edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Hi m8 - he's being treated for his jaundice at the mo, so will be out of action for a while longer. he's resting up, so needless to say...told me to sod off & stop mithering him :)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Sounds like he's on the mend and on his way back to his grumpy best.  Let him know we are all hoping he is back soon.
  • edited May 2015
    Posted by GELDY
    Hi Geldy it's a shame you will not be playing.I thought i'd give it a couple of days before i said anything just in case you said this out of tilt or what something maybe had said to you.I thought you might change your mind.Gl in what you want to do.Martin.
  • edited May 2015
    WD on your cashes pomm mattprawn matt james and bhoys.Gl at the tables guys.