You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited May 2015
    Best of luck to all those in the Vegas semi.

rspca

Roseeee

Misty

and above all

Me
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Best of luck to all those in the Vegas semi. rspca Roseeee Misty and above all Me
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    +4 lol

If would like me to rail then just say if not will keep quiet..............lol
  • edited May 2015
    Ul Misty, don't worry you will be back!

Wiiiii Rose, yet another fun night on the rail. Wp to all tonight.
  • edited May 2015

Didn't make it through the VLV semi

Trip Queens beaten by Misty's nut flush, couldn't house up on the river. would have if it had been PLO8.

Went to play PLO8 with the Champ

camfitz56411.26  lind2813588.74  _flewish03£5.2567Bhoys04£3.85cl00less05£3.15

• edited May 2015
    Ul Misty, don't worry you will be back! Wiiiii Rose, yet another fun night on the rail. Wp to all tonight.
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Many Thanks for the wonderful railing D'Angel and the rest of the gang (jj, Arfur(Bhoys), MattP, Irish Mary, and of course her wonderful sister Roseeeeeeeee, who's qualified again for £1100 for the weekly total Lmao) and also to our old friend Neil(Hendrik). I'm sorry I couldn't quite hang on long enough (with your chips Arfur!!!) to grab the 7th spot for £660.....that was my aim tbh, edit.......oh yeah sorry about that hand Arfur, nice to flop the nuts.....'til the 2nd Queen came !!!!! and WELL DONE on your cash too

It's great experience, especially playing with quality players. Lolufold has been teaching me some valuable lessons all day, that has cost me a lot of chips......I WILL LEARN !!!!!!!!!!

Oh and this from earlier

MISTY4ME532701Entry to £10k Vegas Qtr. + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £52, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
    aussie09467302Entry to £10k Vegas Qtr.
    sconny692403£13
    IrishRose04
    Very sorry Roseeeeee......but at least you won another seat 

Fantastic nighht and Many thanks once again......anf jj's doing well in little B/H

GOOD LUCK and I'll probably see you in the DTD's if I don't make Vegas quarters
  • edited May 2015
    Hi all

Just a quick one to say that TPT have the VERY BEST RAILERS ON THE INTERNET!!!!  Not just on Sky poker - but any poker site!!!

Thank you all so much for tonights rail - awesome as always.

I managed to bag a seat again for the Vegas Fnal next week so got the cash equilalent
    IrishRose11658.756Entry to £10k Vegas Final + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £1100, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
    Very unlucky to Misty who just ran into a few nasty hands at the wrong time.  Hope you get seat next week Misty - and if you do get your daughter to get a taxi home!!

JJJJJJJJach played fab tonight too in his BH game - I'm sure he'lll be here soon to update us with his results.

Thanks again all - was overwhelmed with the support tonight.  (Luvs you Angel!!!).
  • edited May 2015
    WD bhoys nice cash but ul in sat.Also ul misty.VWD rose in sat again.A ft in bh and 277 players so 4th place is great.Massive thanks for rail angel rose bhoys misty and ajmilton.They helped me so much.jjjach04£20.28 + £1.79 Head Prizes2 
  • edited May 2015
    You're welcome. But it wasn't only TPT that was railing you and the rest of TPT but others from other teams and independents who came to wish you good luck. I just put it out there and obviously they decided to pop in and say their good lucks to you all. Especially TPT team members.

Luvs ya too Rose

Well played everyone.
  • edited May 2015
    RSPCA you have been Regged for DTD tonight! hahaha Just so you didn't forget to do it ;) put you down as playing. Even if you don't then decide to your still gonna be entered.

• edited May 2015
    Mayhem
    40thDarkangel712£10
  • edited May 2015
    Ty dark I will be playing dtd hopefully I can run deep wp to Irish rose yesterday smashing the satalight. I may need some tips from u. Ty dark and rest of tpt for rail. Managed to win 9 pm hunter last night for 800 il post  it later as on phone. Gl all run well
  • edited May 2015
    29thinteruranu15£1030th67Bhoys14£1031stdip78514£10
    Snap Olive.
  • edited May 2015
    Nice Cashes TPTers.

It's great to see some good railing & support for fellow TPTers - it all helps.

Well - Once againg it's the Monday Forum DTD......

We have been getting some great results in this recently, so more of the same Tonight will be awsome.

Pom Poms at the ready.......Check.

TPT Sword Sharpened..........Check

TITAN Shield Polished..........Check

Holding Aces in the Big Blind.......Check..........Noooooo.....Raise you Plonka :)

Best of Luck ALL - See You There.

TPT Rule!!!!!!
  • edited May 2015

THIS WEEKS MTT TOTAL £7,866.78

GRAND TOTAL £74,635.18

2014 £155,108.92

• edited May 2015
    Very nice cashes guys n gals, an amazing week for the team.

Let's keep it going, starting with DTD tonight.

Unfortunately no laptop atm but am working on it so will reg anyway and hope for the best as won't be back till 8.30.

Gl to all playing tonight, TPT FTW
  • edited May 2015
    THIS WEEKS MTT TOTAL £7,866.78 GRAND TOTAL £74,635.18 2014 £155,108.92
    Posted by LmfaoAllin
    Nice work - Thanks for helping.
  • edited May 2015
    WD bhoys and angel nice cashes.Gl in the DTD guys.
  • edited May 2015
    2 cashes from sun and mon 1045 bh sunday 12th place £3.21 2hp £2.53 monday 4th place £12.94 8hp £16.58 gl all in dtd tonight
  • edited May 2015
    2 cashes from sun and mon 1045 bh sunday 12th place £3.21 2hp £2.53 monday 4th place £12.94 8hp £16.58 gl all in dtd tonight
    Posted by FLASHJONNY
    nice 1 jonny gl all tonite, may be quiet on the rail but am sure others will make up for it :)
  • edited May 2015
    WD jonny nice cash.
  • edited May 2015

Nice cashes all, and wd Rose,  hope you bink a seat.

A little'un from last nights mini roller, could have been so much better if I didn't donk off all my chips to Hufty of all people.

MattBates014£28.90
    samkoh015£28.90
    Pierre77016£28.90
    5ausages017£28.90
    NooGooood018£24.57
    extraman019£24.57
    pomfrittes020£24.57
  • edited May 2015
    I have 3 words to describe my performance in tonights DTD

BAD

BAD

BAD
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Nice work - Thanks for helping.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Your very welcome, more than happy to continue for as long as needs be.
  • edited May 2015
    WD pomm nice cash.Same as you bhoys my night started badly and got worse.Still an early exit meant i could rail TPT and nice to see Geldy amongst the railers.
  • edited May 2015
    WOOP WOOP WOOP !!!!!!!!!!

Nice cashes D'Angel, Arfur, Richjonny and Pommy

Sorry I didnt make DTD's but had to concentrate on this...........

WOOP WOOOOP WOOOOOOP !!!!!!!!! Well Done Mr RSPCA too. It was a good game apart from you nicking my BB's, and you having AA v my QQ.....At least I laid it down Lol

Bretticus7149351Entry to £10k Vegas Semi
    rspca1213912.502Entry to £10k Vegas Semi
    MISTY4ME10152.503Entry to £10k Vegas Semi
  • edited May 2015
    WD misty and rspca and gl in semi.
  • edited May 2015
    Well played pom and misty. Whoop whoop misty, time to tid! Wp to all who cashed last night. 

Think most had a bad night last night. Arfur stop with the negatives lol. There is always next week. Don't worry Tpt will be back in top form soon enough. Shame missed Geldy railing nice of him to stop by but could have done with him PLAYING! ;)  Gl gl gl all today in your games.
  • edited May 2015
    Hi Guys, was talking with rose and dark angel during a semi (No to vegas), was so impressed with the rail that I want back in.

Cheers.
  • edited May 2015
    Hi guys

Catching up, one from sat main event

Nuggy962017£52.87 + £78.75 Head Prizes4 
  • edited May 2015
    And a good run in half 9 last night

Nuggy96209£30.38 + £30.87 Head Prizes6 
    Run well team