You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited May 2015
    Mayhem f.r
    Knocked out vegas winner amycakes. Wish him the best of luck in vegas
    Darkangel7076£2
    Vegas F.r
    Vwp dontellmum
    Donttelmum3120001£10k Vegas Semi
    lynziiii02 
    DustoLucko03 
    Amycakes04 
    electroace05 
    yozza25606 
    chefo07 
    Darkangel708 
    6k open turbo
    Darkangel7250001£6,000 Rebuy Open
    AfroBro02£2.75
    6k open turbo
    Darkangel7250001£6,000 Rebuy Open
    1ziggy02£2.75
    So another 11.00
    Not really got started in it, so went out or so I thought......hit the rebuy button instead!!! fgs......just glad I had won that second one. Still in it at the minute of me writing this!
  • edited May 2015
    F.A.O.   Olive & Blakey

Harry and Paul On The Buses

• edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    F.A.O.   Olive & Blakey Harry and Paul On The Buses https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q1uHcGTK8k
    Posted by Red_King
    OMGGGGGGGGGGGG LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO crying with laughter and it's started me coughing, can't get my breath!
  • edited May 2015
    Couple of Little uns.............

1K Bounty Hunter
    POKERTREV0 32 £11.25  Head Prizes 3
    6K Re-Buy Open
    POKERTREV  0 15 £68.58
    Thanks for the rail, JJ, Angel, lmfaoallin, mattprawn and all.
  • edited May 2015
    6k rebuy 30th..............totally gutted.
  • edited May 2015
    WD angel and trev nice cashes.Little one in bh.Big thanks for rail trev and angel.jjjach02£19.44 + £3.42 Head Prizes4
  • edited May 2015
    Wp all nice cashes.

Few from me tonight, 5th in £22 bh and £200 turbo, 15th in 9.30 bh and 11th in mini.

Thanks Trev, JJ, Angel and MattP for rail.

And I know you must be gutted so close to cashing Angel but vwp to you, 30th out of 300+ players, amazing stuff, you lasted longer than some very good players and me lol, but thats not hard haha.

LmfaoAllin05£60.45 + £38.56 Head Prizes4

LmfaoAllin011£41.25

LmfaoAllin05£17.60

LmfaoAllin015£13.61 + £3.75 Head Prizes1
  • edited May 2015
    Nice cashes all. Yeah only cos of a miss click though. Lol 

First time ever been in that tourney as well. Will keep on trying though. Thank you all for the rail and good wishes.
  • edited May 2015
    2 final table cashes from last night yes 2 i hear you say lol 1st £200 gtd 5th place £16.80 then last but not least 715 bh 1st place not again johnny thats 2 in 1 day lol £80.36 9hp £51. 84 these days dont come round very often so i enjoy them while i can and yes jj you can say  it i am back lol gl all tonight
  • edited May 2015
    oh i forgot nice cash jj in bh and trev too

• edited May 2015
    Nice cashes guys. 

WP Angel in the main last night.  Shame to finish just off the cash, but if you bear in mind some of the runners will have used the re-buy aggressively as well as paying a top up, you did fantastic to get that deep the way you did.

I had a decent run in the 9pm BH.  Was chip leader for a while on FT, felt I played well on occasion but messed up the late stages.  If RSPCA or any of the railers have any observations for improvement feedback would be appreciated.

Anyhow, can't complain!  VWP to Chris and many thanks to Angel, JJ, Trev et all for the rail.
    rspca122950001£545.75 + £403.74 Head Prizes10 
    kenmillon02£324.50 + £145.46 Head Prizes5 
    mattprawn03£221.25 + £77.34 Head Prizes3
  • edited May 2015
    The moral of my story is don't play tired! As I was earlier in the week. Take my time, it's not a race, play nice and calm and have a large bottle of Blue WKD......lol

Am sure I got a few players scared on my tables a few times though was funny to watch. Must have been fate to miss click that rebuy and also to get 2 60p all ins to the tourney. Few silly mistakes in a few hands in the latter stages if hadn't made those mistakes maybe I might have cashed, but have learnt from it. To everyone out there, I will be cashing soon enough and don't underestimate the Angel......lol

My sharkscope may look like a down hill ski slope and tbh IDK. I hope to change that soon to an upward one. A big thank you to everyone on here for tips and advice and rails and everything else.

You guys/girls are awesome.

Wp matty and rspca was fun to watch as it was to rail all the tables last night.
  • edited May 2015
    F.A.O.   Olive & Blakey Harry and Paul On The Buses https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q1uHcGTK8k
    Posted by Red_King
    PMSL mate....fantastic
  • edited May 2015
    hey guys.. how you all doing.. ?

sorry not been about since weekend been working away..
    so come on what happened . which 1 of you took down the dtd?
    or did team tpt lose ..?

• edited May 2015
    hey guys.. how you all doing.. ? sorry not been about since weekend been working away.. so come on what happened . which 1 of you took down the dtd? or did team tpt lose ..?
    Posted by ISILDUR10
    Didn't TID this week, thought would leave it a close contest at the top. Will be whipping everyone into shape for next week though. So you all have been warned. ;) lol
  • edited May 2015
    hey guys.. how you all doing.. ? sorry not been about since weekend been working away.. so come on what happened . which 1 of you took down the dtd? or did team tpt lose ..?
    Posted by ISILDUR10
    Hi Isildur.
    We had a poor week in the DTD, but it has made for a very interesting final week.

We had a few players who cashed in individual events (including myself :) so not all bad, just could'nt quite make it with the best average score. It's going to be close this Month, but I have every confidence we can pull it off.

Best of luck to all playing Tonight - see you at the tables.
  • edited May 2015
    Little un on me break, 4th in 3pm bhLmfaoAllin04£37.40 + £30 Head Prizes4
    So after busting my erm back for the last month with colleague being ill i have a long bank holiday weekend off, last shift tonight till tuesday! yayayaya

I plan on splitting my time off between spending time with mrs n kids, sorting the garden out and playing a lot of poker.

So the idea is to rope them into helping me with the garden thus killing 2 birds with 1 stone and giving me more time for the latter, sorted, love it when a plan comes together ; )

Gl to all
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : good good.. well i shall be playing next weeks dtd and hopefully take it down... gl at the tables guys...
  • edited May 2015
    Little un on me break, 4th in 3pm bh LmfaoAllin 0 4 £37.40 + £30 Head Prizes 4 So after busting my erm back for the last month with colleague being ill i have a long bank holiday weekend off, last shift tonight till tuesday! yayayaya I plan on splitting my time off between spending time with mrs n kids, sorting the garden out and playing a lot of poker. So the idea is to rope them into helping me with the garden thus killing 2 birds with 1 stone and giving me more time for the latter, sorted, love it when a plan comes together ; ) Gl to all
    Posted by LmfaoAllin
    Best of luck, but my missus would see right through that plan in a instant.
  • edited May 2015
    little cash in 1045 bh 10th place £3.46 1hp £1.13
  • edited May 2015
    Darkangel7047£4
    Mayhem
  • edited May 2015
    WD rspca matt james trev angel and ofc rich jonny great cashes guys.
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Best of luck, but my missus would see right through that plan in a instant.
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    Yeah i maybe being a little optimistic, wish me luck ; )
  • edited May 2015
    Nice little one, just lost KK v AK all in pre, A turn for gg in the £22 £1.5k. Great fun as always. Busted mini with around 100 to go, never got going in 9:30

Run well all

Nuggy96209£27.30 + £33.75 Head Prizes4 
  • edited May 2015
    Couple of little uns......

1.5K BH Direct...
    POKERTREV  0 3 £27.50
    Mini Bounty Hunter....
    POKERTREV0 7 £45.37  + £31.62  Head Prizes 9
    Thanks for the rail JJ, lmfaoallin & angel.
  • edited May 2015
    Nice cashes guys, great run in mini trev, huge field in that, just had to out do my 11th last night huh ; ) well you are captain i spose ; )

Few cashes from me tonight, 3rd in £200 turbo and 4th in 1k bh. also sated into mbi but ft bubbled it with no bounties lol plus only ft cash. think it was ft bubble night for tpt as trev did it in mini and rspca did it in main, wp both.

Thanks trev and jj for railLmfaoAllin389802Entry to £1,500 Speed B/H

LmfaoAllin03£52.92LmfaoAllin04£47.52 + £29.93 Head Prizes4
  • edited May 2015
    3rd in 815 bh last night £57.23 10 hp £58 .01 gl all in orfy tonight
  • edited May 2015
    WD nuggy james trev and rich jonny nice cashes guys.Gl in the orthy tonight guys.
  • edited May 2015
    WD nuggy james trev and rich jonny nice cashes guys.Gl in the orthy tonight guys.
    Posted by jjjach
    Whats the crack with the orfy mate? im off tonight but will be only 1 i can play for, well a long time. is there any merit in just playing 1, apart from the fun bit!, or is it like dtd where best av scores from month?
  • edited May 2015
    LARSON72360001£82.45 + £46.85 Head Prizes