You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Hi Guys, was talking with rose and dark angel during a semi (No to vegas), was so impressed with the rail that I want back in. Cheers.
    Posted by GCDF
    Hi GCDF nice to see you post. Am sure you will be in no problems. Good luck in your games and don't forget to play in team games and to post your cashes on here too. The support and rail from everyone in this team is absolutely brilliant. Welcome back to TPT. :) 

Well played nuggy great cashes. 
  • edited May 2015
    Hi Guys, was talking with rose and dark angel during a semi (No to vegas), was so impressed with the rail that I want back in. Cheers.
    Posted by GCDF
    Hi GCDF
    I'll add you onto the list - welcome back

Managed to scrape a cash in DTD2 last night, but, bloomin eck!!! it was hard work last night :)
    POKERTREV0 18 £2.21
    Run well all.
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Hi GCDF I'll add you onto the list - welcome back Managed to scrape a cash in DTD2 last night, but, bloomin eck!!! it was hard work last night :) POKERTREV 0  18  £2.21 Run well all.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Please let rose stay at 33 as that's her lucky number. Wp Trev nice little cash and agree was a toughie last night. 
  • edited May 2015
    WD nuggy nice cash.WD trev in cashing in DTD was real hard for most of us capt,so glad you cashed.Gl at the tables tonight.
  • edited May 2015
    Message for Irishrose and Misty4me!

Please put into place the following for friday/saturday night finals night!

1. Make sure that sons/daughter has enough cash for a cab to get home/go out.

2. Rose make tea before the start of the game or get them to cook for you for a change and get something to eat. If cannot cook then order a takeaway.

3. Make sure you are not disturbed and concentrate! 

4. Do not lose your head, stay calm and pick your spots.

Bubble or not wish all of you in the finals all the luck I possess, which at the minute for me isn't much. Sending angel dust your way and please keep an eye out for white feathers crossing your path as will be asking my angel for luck for all of TPT

• edited May 2015
    Cashed in 30min Timed Tourney.....
    POKERTREV 18200 1 £27.31
  • edited May 2015
    Message for Irishrose and Misty4me! Please put into place the following for friday/saturday night finals night! 1. Make sure that sons/daughter has enough cash for a cab to get home/go out. 2. Rose make tea before the start of the game or get them to cook for you for a change and get something to eat. If cannot cook then order a takeaway. 3. Make sure you are not disturbed and concentrate!  4. Do not lose your head, stay calm and pick your spots. Bubble or not wish all of you in the finals all the luck I possess, which at the minute for me isn't much. Sending angel dust your way and please keep an eye out for white feathers crossing your path as will be asking my angel for luck for all of TPT
    Posted by Darkangel7

brilliant advice

and i won't be able to rail
    but may the misty magic and luck of the Irish be with you both
    gl gl gl

• edited May 2015
    Message for Irishrose and Misty4me! Please put into place the following for friday/saturday night finals night! 1. Make sure that sons/daughter has enough cash for a cab to get home/go out. 2. Rose make tea before the start of the game or get them to cook for you for a change and get something to eat. If cannot cook then order a takeaway. 3. Make sure you are not disturbed and concentrate!  4. Do not lose your head, stay calm and pick your spots. Bubble or not wish all of you in the finals all the luck I possess, which at the minute for me isn't much. Sending angel dust your way and please keep an eye out for white feathers crossing your path as will be asking my angel for luck for all of TPT
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Might be best to save my run good for the Saturday/Sunday night finals though ;) lol

On a better note - I'd love to wish you all the best of luck tonight in whatever you're all playing.  I was going to have just a turbo night but seem to have won sat for the 9.15pm semi game so I gues I'll just use the old matchsticks trick.  Some great results posted on here this week - Nuggy, Misty, RSPCA, Poms etc to name but a few - keep them coming!!

Run golden all - looking forward to seeing the results tomorrow xxx
  • edited May 2015
  • edited May 2015
    Finished!
    Posted by Matt237
    hope that's your course work you are talking about
    e=mc^2 and all that
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : hope that's your course work you are talking about e=mc^2 and all that
    Posted by GELDY
    or is relativity next year? 
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Might be best to save my run good for the Saturday/Sunday night finals though ;) lol On a better note - I'd love to wish you all the best of luck tonight in whatever you're all playing.  I was going to have just a turbo night but seem to have won sat for the 9.15pm semi game so I gues I'll just use the old matchsticks trick.  Some great results posted on here this week - Nuggy, Misty, RSPCA, Poms etc to name but a few - keep them coming!! Run golden all - looking forward to seeing the results tomorrow xxx
    Posted by IrishRose
    Well when ever it is....lol as you can tell not on top form, still struggling greatly from saturday night sunday morning!

• edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : hope that's your course work you are talking about e=mc^2 and all that
    Posted by GELDY
    Yep. Though this semester been mainly on Foundations and Statistics

All the Z and T tests, Mann Whitney etc etc Distributions

Then Bases/Coding/Congruence etc
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Yep. Though this semester been mainly on Foundations and Statistics All the Z and T tests, Mann Whitney etc etc Distributions Then Bases/Coding/Congruence etc
    Posted by Matt237
    statistics - the most tedious course in a maths degree
    but ironically the most useful therafter

• edited May 2015
    WOW.....no wonder I don't know what I'm doing !!!!!!!!! ....(see above posts)

ABSOLUTELY GUTTED  !!!!!!

in Arfur's impossible Vegas Freeby........  (145 players)

avishark112900001Entry to £10k Vegas Semi
    MISTY4ME02
    Another seat would have been very nice for the bank balance...... (though I was edit 3:1 behind at start of HU)

GOOD LUCK to everyone playing tonight ......and as ALWAYS.......

.........May the CASH be with you ALL
  • edited May 2015
    and Many thanks for All the Good Wishes and very helpful advice too. I'm really looking forward to the weekend
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : statistics - the most tedious course in a maths degree but ironically the most useful therafter
    Posted by GELDY
    2/3 of my Maths Software 4 week courseworks were based on Maple/Minitab statistics softwares which I enjoyed. Stats by hand defo tedious lol
  • edited May 2015
    Finished 177 in turbo. Lasted longer than thought I would. Won 2 all ins as well so cashed both times 11.00 each so not bad night for me
    Darkangel7600001£4,000 Turbo Open
    Darkangel7600001£4,000 Turbo Open
  • edited May 2015
    £500 mtt for a FT bubble

Nuggy96207£13.52 + £2.34 Head Prizes1 
    99 in main and bus to early in mini

Have great eve all
  • edited May 2015
    Small cash in the Deepy.....
    POKERTREV 0 6 £11.28
  • edited May 2015
    Thanks for the rail tonight Angel, JJJach, Misty and others - fantastic again as always.

I managed to bink seat into qtr final tonight from the £2.80 rebuy game at 5pm - and then I've managed to bink a seat from the qtr into Saturday nights semi game.  Looking forward to it - but hoping I don't crash and burn in the meantime lol.

Great play tonight from the TPTers that I've seen on tables - epecially Angel and JJ in particular.

Good luck all - and may the run good Gods be with you xx
  • edited May 2015
    Cash in the 2.5K Bounty Hunter
    POKERTREV  0 13  £42.19  Head Prizes2
    Well done rose - keep it going
  • edited May 2015
    WD trev and nuggy nice cashes.UL misty in coming 2nd.Another fine display in turbo angel.You are getting there.Little one in cheepy deepy.Big thanks for the rail rose angel db and debs.You girls got me to the cash.jjjach011£2.50
  • edited May 2015
    Nice work guys and welcome back Matt, head hurting?

Gl Rose in vegas sats and all others in the running.

Little cash in the £200 turbo came 4th and binked the £500 sky sports turboLmfaoAllin1480001£214.60

LmfaoAllin04£22
  • edited May 2015
    Well done matt gl with results

Wp all 

• edited May 2015
    little one from me
    Darkangel702£2.80 + £2.44 Head Prizes3 
  • edited May 2015
    played the 1045 bh this morning some silly old codger won it thats you johnny lol 1st place £32.62 6hp £15.32 and yes jj you can say it gl all tonight
  • edited May 2015
    WD james nice win and cash.WD angel nice cash.WD rich jonny you're back.
  • edited May 2015
    Nice cash lmfaoallin..

Well done taking the BH down Jonny - wp

• edited May 2015
    Won seat into 6k buy in, 60p all in. Will update all stuff later! Gl all and run deep