You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited May 2015
    WD larson nice win and cash.Made ft of orthy.jjjach010£8.78
  • edited May 2015
    JUST AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only all the cashes and wins that you have all been getting.........
    But WHAT A TEAM OF RAILERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

......and BEST of ALL........

'ANGEL DUST'

I was doing so badly 'til D'Angel turned up.......sprinkled her dust over me, and I went from LAST and nearly out......to FIRST.....ty ty ty ty ty.....and really WELL DONE to Roseeeeee too for hanging on in there. Nice cash again.....This is your Tourney and you WILL be going to Vegas.

MISTY4ME114602Entry to £10k Vegas Semi + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £240, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
    IrishRose36653Entry to £10k Vegas Semi + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £240, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
    2soon04 
    alpine05 
    MattBates06 
    rspca1207

Very unlucky rspca , but really WELL DONE in the £3.2K Quarter-Final again.....nice cash and jj too in the Orfy.

GOOD LUCK to everyone still playing....and as ALWAYS....

.........May the CASH be with you ALL

p.s......qualified twice in sats. for £3.2K quarter for £17 cash and twice yesterday in sats. for the £10K quarter for £52
  • edited May 2015
    Sorry if my last post was too long, but it's been a while since I had a decent cash. Sorry I had to leave you TREV, but nice result and nice cash too.......and the other reason I'm posting this is.............

.......hoping Matt237 isn't still up,coz............
  • edited May 2015
    ........24,000th POST is 

MINE

(:D}
  • edited May 2015
    So managed my day nicely, few hours in the garden this morning with the kids, a walk/picknick and game of footy this afternoon, then back home for a film, which is when i started my 7 1/2 hr grind!

Nice cashes and win guys n gals, not quite as impressive as your vegas sats but i managed to sat into all 3 of the majors tonight, the main, 9pm and mbi. didnt do well in any tho lol apart from a bounty in mbi, was running deep in that and thought i was gona make ft bt my qq got luckboxed by 89! raised massive pre too, sigh ah well gg and small profit.LmfaoAllin014£18.75 Head Prizes1
    edit...wont let me post below for some reason, 3rd in 11.45 speed bh

LmfaoAllin03£32.02 + £20.29 Head Prizes7
    Quite a few cashes and ftbls tho, good day.LmfaoAllin584010Entry to £10,000 B/Hunter + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £33, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee
    LmfaoAllin79753Entry to £2,500 B/Hunter
    LmfaoAllin178004Entry to £1,500 Speed B/H7pm 1k bh
    LmfaoAllin05£44 + £30 Head Prizes47.45 1k bh
    LmfaoAllin06£31.93 + £24.61 Head Prizes610.15 1.5k bh
    LmfaoAllin011£26.21 + £31.88 Head Prizes4
  • edited May 2015
    10th place 945 bh £4.26 no hp sigh gl all tonight
  • edited May 2015
    gl ROSE and anyone else in the Vegas Finals
    and remember Rose
    they are only satellites
    you are excellent at satellites 
    play them like you've played the other satellites 
    and you will satellite in
    gl gl gl
  • edited May 2015
    WD misty james and rich jonny nice cashes guys.Gl on the tables guys.
  • edited May 2015
    Well done all on cashes, good luck all playing tonight.

Massive sigh, came 76th in social freeroll out of 557 players :(
  • edited May 2015
    Hi all

Just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU to all the railers tonight in the Vegas final.   Unfortunately I didn't make it - ran into quad 9s v my 2 pair and I never recovered mentally from it even though I did recover a bulk of the chips for a while.

Managed to finsih 21st/51.

Was a fabulous experience though - and the standard of play was seriously scarey lol.

Hope you all run golden tonight/tomorrow xxxx
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Hi all Just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU to all the railers tonight in the Vegas final.   Unfortunately I didn't make it - ran into quad 9s v my 2 pair and I never recovered mentally from it even though I did recover a bulk of the chips for a while. Managed to finsih 21st/51. Was a fabulous experience though - and the standard of play was seriously scarey lol. Hope you all run golden tonight/tomorrow xxxx
    Posted by IrishRose

it's all about tomorrow Rose - gl gl gl

• edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : it's all about tomorrow Rose - gl gl gl
    Posted by GELDY
    What he said
  • edited May 2015
    Hi all Just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU to all the railers tonight in the Vegas final.   Unfortunately I didn't make it - ran into quad 9s v my 2 pair and I never recovered mentally from it even though I did recover a bulk of the chips for a while. Managed to finsih 21st/51. Was a fabulous experience though - and the standard of play was seriously scarey lol. Hope you all run golden tonight/tomorrow xxxx
    Posted by IrishRose
    +1 on that

I finished 22nd, and did feel pretty similar. I tried to pick my spots, but in the end I defo picked the wrong time to shove....(A3s into big stack's BB...was hoping they would remember my previous shove with QQ)

Earlier, the hardest one to put down was KK against 1 of chip leaders when they shoved after the flop, having called my re-raise, but I was pretty sure they had hit a set the way they had bet, and it was my tourney life

Always tomorrow.........
  • edited May 2015
    WD james and jonny nice cahes.Doing good angel 76th place is still good going.Ul rose and misty you both played well so chin up for tomorrow.
  • edited May 2015
    Ul tpt in vegas sats, wd all who made it and vul jac35 who bubbled, at least it wasnt pure bubble n got £600ish but still...hope you all make it tomorrow in the biggie.

Pretty bricky night from me, a 4th in 7pm bh, again lol did it last night too, was only score, after bricking sats for main bagged an all in sat but took doh as already reged. that didnt go well, couldnt stop flopping sets, and kept getting paid too until villain rivered flush for gg.

Ended the night with a laugh tho, gate crashed the outlaw cash game which was very amusing, thanks guys was a blast.LmfaoAllin320001£10,000 B/Hunter£33LmfaoAllin04£58.30 + £33.76 Head Prizes4
  • edited May 2015
    Nice cashes guys......

I'm currently in Blackpool on the lash :)

It was a last minute decision and my head will probably regret it lol

Best of luck at the tables.
  • edited May 2015
    Ul rose last night and well done lm fao:)

Hope tonight is a golden run 
  • edited May 2015
    James cashing and trev on the lash.....Major suprise.Gl at the table guys.
  • edited May 2015
    Finished first got in to 5k bh
    Darkangel726942.501Entry to £5,000 B/Hunter
  • edited May 2015
    Finished first got in to 5k bh Darkangel7 26942.50 1 Entry to £5,000 B/Hunter
    Posted by Darkangel7
    WELL DONE D'Angel......and GOOD LUCK in the tourney itself.

GOOD LUCK everyone tonight in the VEGAS semi-Final and FINAL, and everyone else jousting at the tables. I probably won't be quite as chatty, coz I have to look at keyboard to type, and I do miss some of what goes on on the table. So I'll THANK YOU all now for your help and Good Wishes .......

And as ALWAYS..........

........May the CASH (or SEATS on the PLANE) be with us ALL
  • edited May 2015
    Cheers Misty, hope it's not a rerun of last night! Still not posted heads up from cash I won. Am still upset regarding it as I know I would have cashed.

Good luck all tonight and TID
  • edited May 2015
    Going out soon for my live game so wont be able to rail, although not staying for cash game tonight as want to get back for some decent games tonight, so will pop by lobby hopefuly judt as tpt are crushing vegas sats.

GLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGL

TPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPT
  • edited May 2015

Hi all

Just a quick post to say THANK YOU so much for the awesome rail tonight in the Vegas final.  If seats were won by number of railers then TPT would have seats to every tourney lol.

I fell short though - 11th/53.  Was  a great night though and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Gl to you all in your games - run very golden please xxxx
  • edited May 2015
    Rose you played really well tonight and with a bit of luck you would of binked it.Little one from deepy.jjjach05£24
  • edited May 2015
    Darkangel722052.502Entry to £8k BH Early Semi
  • edited May 2015
    Darkangel7 22052.50 2 Entry to £8k BH Early Semi
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Good luck with your early semi Olive ;)
  • edited May 2015
    Hi all Just a quick post to say THANK YOU so much for the awesome rail tonight in the Vegas final.  If seats were won by number of railers then TPT would have seats to every tourney lol. I fell short though - 11th/53.  Was  a great night though and I enjoyed every minute of it. Gl to you all in your games - run very golden please xxxx
    Posted by IrishRose

glad you enjoyed it
    and the quality of the field
    yet you still almost made it
    vwp

and unlucky the rest of the TPT Vegas wannabes
    as Tikay has suggested though
    there should be another chance next year

GELDY (vegas bubble boy 2012)

thks to AJ for the creative signature concept

• edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : glad you enjoyed it and the quality of the field yet you still almost made it vwp and unlucky the rest of the TPT Vegas wannabes as Tikay has suggested though there should be another chance next year GELDY (vegas bubble boy 2012) thks to AJ for the creative signature concept
    Posted by GELDY
    Mild hijack inbound:

Gelders... you guesting for me tonight? ;)
  • edited May 2015
    Hey Up!!!

I'm back from my Blackpool trip (a bit worse for the wear :).

Unlucky in the Vegas Final TPTers - but a very good effort.

Monday Forum DTD continues Tonight and it's looking very close at the top. Should be pretty exciting this evening and we will need to be on top form to make it over the finish line in 1st place.

As they say in the Nike ad...... Just Do It!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gooooooo TITANS!!!
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Mild hijack inbound: Gelders... you guesting for me tonight? ;)
    Posted by Slipwater
    i would love to
    but as I've given up online poker it may not be that helpful to you.