You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited November 2015
    Thanks for that Matt, Angel I should be playing the £4K mini at 8.30 and the Super UKOPS at 7.30 any support will be most welcome. GL to all TPTers in all the UKOPS win all your flips!
  • edited November 2015
    3rd in 1045 bh this morning yes the 1 i own lol £15. 37 5hp £7.35 gl all in ukops im playing the 5 o clock rebuy and the 730 job gl all oh aye an the mini too lol
  • edited November 2015
    Hahahaha My night is filling up good job sorted my lappy out and cleaned all cache etc think might struggle tonight but will get there as soon as i can will have a list of who's playing what so can keep up and will keep on checking back to see if missed any.
  • edited November 2015
    Just got knocked out of Super UKOPS won £34.33 in head prizes and also won £3.76 in mini UKOPS donked all my chips off he bet big pre could be aces, bet big on flop strong possibility it is aces then he went AI on T yes its aces I call just to make sure and I found out it was aces.
  • edited November 2015
    Qualified for UKOPs 1 Main event (£12.00 sat).....

Didn't run too great i'm afraid, but hung on as long as I could.

Thanks for the rail Angel.

Didn't do great in the mini either - just one head.

Donked out of the 4K Bounty Hunter Turbo AJ v AQ.

Will try again tomoz - run well all.
  • edited November 2015
    1/11/19.15 £100 deep stack 73 players
    WHEELS716108£6.57
  • edited November 2015
    Disappointing night, albeit finished with a small profit, due to getting through a second sat to the UKOPS main this evening. 

Was going nicely in both the super ukops and the main and then hit around 45mins of severe lag which cost me a bunch of chips.  Sorry Trev for ignoring your message at that time - I could see it, just couldn't get anything to respond to reply!

Ah well.  Thanks Angel for rail.  Sorry if a bit grumpy!

Good luck to anyone still running.

Cheers

Matt
  • edited November 2015
    Nuggy962019£14.22 + £10.78 Head Prizes
    Deep run in mini but hated every minute due to lag

Signing out of UKOPS for the week and will chrck forum see if improves may try again back end of week

Good luck all
  • edited November 2015
    None of the soaps where on last night so I entered  the £500 BH @ 7.15 and finished 8th for £8. 48. First game for a while. Played patiently and selectively.
  • edited November 2015
    lets smash em tonight folks gl in the DTD
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    lets smash em tonight folks gl in the DTD
    Posted by stokefc
    +1 - Gooooooooooo TITANS
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : +1 - Gooooooooooo TITANS
    Posted by POKERTREV
    +1 xxx
  • edited November 2015
    £500. BH tonight 7.00 start 1st for £118.54 and £45.68 head prize.
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : +1 xxx
    Posted by paige55
    Thanks for the rail Paige (Soz I didn't do better) I was playin too many tables again.

Hope I managed to cheer you up anyway :)

• edited November 2015
    £500. BH tonight 7.00 start 1st for £118.54 and £45.68 head prize.
    Posted by three33320
    Nice cash Three - vwp
  • edited November 2015
    TPT NOTICE!

The TPT (FlyingDagg) Invitational is now in the lobby.

Time: 8pm
    Date: Wed 4th Nov

Link Here: TPT (FlyingDagg) Invitational

Usual Password.

Best of Luck Everyone
  • edited November 2015
    Still away from home, on the course, so going for happy hour on the college campus pub! Be rude not to!

Have put RE: home game on poker chat, and friends of sky poker for now and put invites on a few walls who would like to play again and needed a gentle reminder. Mikeycb and perivale tony so far. Please invite the usual suspects too. Thanks

Run golden and run deep all, (hic hic ;) laters)
  • edited November 2015
    OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Have to say a HUGE ty to Angel and to Chilling in particular who railed me from start to finish in the £55 Speed BH game from 10pm tonight.  Also others popped in along the way bringing their luck for me aswell.  I didn't manage to win the HU even though I managed 10 10 10 - ran into full house lol - but had great time trying!!

IrishRose02£384.30 + £168.75 Head Prizes6
    Also had good run in the mini UKOPS rebuy - game still going on at the mo but I need my bed so might have to blind out soon (down to last 23 as I type).   **EDIT**  Managed to hang on until 1.45am but phone battery was about to die so just risked the last few hands - finished 

IrishRose05£229.80

Hope all TPTers run golden this week.  I'd like to offer an extra £20 to whichever TPTer finishes highest in the TPT team game tonight - there you go - added incentive for you all xxxx
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Thanks for the rail Paige (Soz I didn't do better) I was playin too many tables again. Hope I managed to cheer you up anyway :)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    yep you did cheer me made me laugh not an easy thing to do at the moment :):):)xxx
  • edited November 2015
    wp rose awesome result I manged to win one of ukops side event 20 pound deepstack my first cash of the festival. Also would like to say a big well done to mr g for his 2nd place in main yesterday wp mate. gl for the rest of the series guys.
    rspca126600001£726
  • edited November 2015
    Well played Rose & Chris in UKOPS last night.  Nice cashes from the rest of the team.

Special mention to Mr MilitantG for great effort in the UKOPS main last night.  Well played.

Good luck all playing tonight or later in the week.

Matt
  • edited November 2015
    Hi all, sorry not been on the rail, tried to rail our Rose well I was but kept on getting d.c constantly. Plus doing my reflexive journal as well as watching Rose smash the tables. Well played all and look forward to being on the rail later and in the TPT team game, seems like it could be a good night tonight as seem to have lots of intrest in it. They have been warned though, no aggro only friendly banter, or will come down on them like a ton of bricks.

Run golden and run deep all, till later.
  • edited November 2015
    Great job everyone, some really nice results Rose and everyone else. Great to see TPT representing well in UKOPS. Gl matt hope to see you soon on the tables. Will try to make the TPT Invitational...but there might be some strong banter :)

Gl everyone in UKOPS...let's keep it going.

P.S. Lmaoallin where you at? Haven't seen you on UKOPS thus far...
  • edited November 2015
    Well done Rose and all the TPTers will be playing some of the cheaper UKOPS hope to do well emphasis on HOPE.
  • edited November 2015
    Hi all, sorry not been on the rail, tried to rail our Rose well I was but kept on getting d.c constantly. Plus doing my reflexive journal as well as watching Rose smash the tables. Well played all and look forward to being on the rail later and in the TPT team game, seems like it could be a good night tonight as seem to have lots of intrest in it. They have been warned though, no aggro only friendly banter, or will come down on them like a ton of bricks. Run golden and run deep all, till later.
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Thank you for the invite,But not enough funds so will try and rail you all later love paige aka trish xx
  • edited November 2015
    Two days two 2nd places. This time a field of 1211, but got knocked out of the TPT Invitational though :(
    K Q < KJ, GII ahead again so pleased with that.

Gl All.
    MilitantG02£60 + Entry to £10,000 UKOPS 5 + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £110, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
    MilitantG02£3254.09
  • edited November 2015
    Two days two 2nd places. This time a field of 1211, but got knocked out of the TPT Invitational though :( K Q < KJ, GII ahead again so pleased with that. Gl All. MilitantG 0 2 £60 + Entry to £10,000 UKOPS 5 + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £110, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee. MilitantG 0 2 £3254.09
    Posted by MilitantG
    Fantastic result sir wp
  • edited November 2015
  • edited November 2015
    Two days two 2nd places. This time a field of 1211, but got knocked out of the TPT Invitational though :( K Q < KJ, GII ahead again so pleased with that. Gl All. MilitantG 0 2 £60 + Entry to £10,000 UKOPS 5 + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £110, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee. MilitantG 0 2 £3254.09
    Posted by MilitantG
    Great result Militant - vwp xxx

Really enjoyed the TPT game tonight (and not just because I was lucky in it!).  I offered £20 for highest placed TPTer and looking at lobby I think it was Craig12?  If so can you pm me your bank detail or paypal details and I'll send accoss the funds to you in the morning :)

Good luck all tonight and tomorrow - run golden xxx
  • edited November 2015
    Well done with all your cashes. WTG Mili :) xx

Well I really enjoyed last nights TPT Bounty hunter. Even if Rose did put up a cash incentive for players to come and join in. Not a cross word was said all night and on some of the tables it was nice to see players interacting with one another in a positive way and asking if they read the other player right and other stuff. As for the fun and banter, that was there in bucket loads as per usual. The feedback I got from the new players who played last night was it was a really great night and they had fun. Another question I got asked was, is it every week? Unfortunately it's not. When I told them it's once a month and there was a cash incentive just this one time they asked me to remind them for the next time it would be played. Play2win02 even donated £10 cash to flying dagg cause, which was very generous of him. I will update totals am running a bit behind at the minute but hopefully do that in next few days when I've got a spare minute.

Well done also to Rose who won last nights TPT Bounty hunter and to Craig for being the TPT player who ran the deepest.

Enough of my waffling, run golden and run deep all and see you probably on the rail later, course work permitting that is.