You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited November 2015
    decent Saturday for me in the deepstacks

7.15pm 7/80 £8.48
    7.45pm 2/121 £20.63
  • edited November 2015
    YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....I bubbled the UKOPS High Roller semi.

Now I know this isnt what you should really do but unfortunately I defo needed the cash. It would have been sooooooo nice to play in the Final.........but it was a case of 'A CASH in the Hand' is worth far more to me than a seat at the minute.....and off a £5.50 micro sat. too.
    Sorry Angel for being a naughty boy but I hope you understand.....and thank you so much to  both you and Chilling for the rail and ALL the Angel Dust today......You really are a STAR  !!!!!!!
    After all, after the UKPC its my biggest cash for a year lol......and about time i contributed to your Weekly Total !!!!

GOOD LUCK to everyone tonight.....especially the guys in the UKOPS High Roller.

.....and as ALWAYS......   .....may the CASH be with us ALL.

dewy30152231£30k UKOPS HROLLER
    sevlow13595.502£30k UKOPS HROLLER
    jordz16134063£30k UKOPS HROLLER
    gazscoop11505.504£30k UKOPS HROLLER
    LnarinOO10143.255£30k UKOPS HROLLER
    Limp2Lose9289.756£30k UKOPS HROLLER
    al873killl77257£30k UKOPS HROLLER
    alex122971128£30k UKOPS HROLLER
    MISTY4ME09£424
    Direwolf010

• edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....I bubbled the UKOPS High Roller semi. Now I know this isnt what you should really do but unfortunately I defo needed the cash. It would have been sooooooo nice to play in the Final.........but it was a case of 'A CASH in the Hand' is worth far more to me than a seat at the minute.....and off a £5.50 micro sat. too. Sorry Angel for being a naughty boy but I hope you understand.....and thank you so much to  both you and Chilling for the rail and ALL the Angel Dust today......You really are a STAR  !!!!!!! After all, after the UKPC its my biggest cash for a year lol......and about time i contributed to your Weekly Total !!!! GOOD LUCK to everyone tonight.....especially the guys in the UKOPS High Roller. .....and as ALWAYS......   .....may the CASH be with us ALL. dewy30 15223 1 £30k UKOPS HROLLER sevlow 13595.50 2 £30k UKOPS HROLLER jordz16 13406 3 £30k UKOPS HROLLER gazscoop 11505.50 4 £30k UKOPS HROLLER LnarinOO 10143.25 5 £30k UKOPS HROLLER Limp2Lose 9289.75 6 £30k UKOPS HROLLER al873killl 7725 7 £30k UKOPS HROLLER alex1229 7112 8 £30k UKOPS HROLLER MISTY4ME 0 9 £424 Direwolf 0 10
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    Am so happy you bubbled and yes I totally understand where your coming from. Well done you and had to give you a little hint as to where the bubble was and how much etc so you would know how many left and to play your game xx
  • edited November 2015
    Wow wd guys great cashes.Nice to come back and people still cashing on whatever level.All about having fun guys.Welcome to the team luckyjim.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited November 2015
    Wow wd guys great cashes.Nice to come back and people still cashing on whatever level.All about having fun guys.Welcome to the team luckyjim.Gl at the tables guys.
    Posted by jjjach
    JJ welcome back!!!!! you've been missed. Now get your backside to h.r and help me on the rail!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited November 2015
    Just been knocked out of Super UKOPS won £27.57, well done to the TPTers that had those big cashes.
  • edited November 2015
    Mistyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - so glad you cashed tonight - and such a nice sum too!!  Believe me if I had choice I think I'd have opted for the cash aswell instead of playing the High Roller.  Made up for you xxx

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ - thrilled to see you back - you've been missed.

Good luck tonight all - hope you all cash and enjoy your games xxxx

• edited November 2015
    Hey Guys

Will post properly in the morning, tired now!  Just managed 2nd place in the UKOPS main.  Had a right old battle HU and had my chances to win it, but not to be.  Fantastic rail from Angel, Misty, James, Pommy, Trev and many others.  Sorry if I've forgotten some names, my brain is mush.

Great play tonight from Rose in the HR.  So sorry she fell just outside the money, it deserved a cash!  It will come soon Rosey.

xxxxxxc12850001£3405.25 + £1000.41 Head Prizes7£287.60mattprawn02£2030.30 + £453.48 Head Prizes7
    Cheers

Mattp
  • edited November 2015
    Hey Guys Will post properly in the morning, tired now!  Just managed 2nd place in the UKOPS main.  Had a right old battle HU and had my chances to win it, but not to be.  Fantastic rail from Angel, Misty, James, Pommy, Trev and many others.  Sorry if I've forgotten some names, my brain is mush. Great play tonight from Rose in the HR.  So sorry she fell just outside the money, it deserved a cash!  It will come soon Rosey. xxxxxxc 1285000 1 £3405.25 + £1000.41 Head Prizes 7 £287.60 mattprawn 0 2 £2030.30 + £453.48 Head Prizes 7 Cheers Mattp
    Posted by mattprawn
    vvvvwp sir - Great cash
  • edited November 2015
    Best of luck to everyone playing in the Forum DTD Tonight.

especially me haha! I need it :)
  • edited November 2015
    9/11/15 19,05 30 mins timed 77 players
    WHEELS7161520015£7.79
  • edited November 2015
    AMAZING result Matt......really well played.....and wd Wheels too.

This was stressful.....but I made it.....(missed Rewards FREEROLL along the way too)

MISTY4ME96014Entry to £10,000 UKOPS 9
    MAXALLY015

was running out of chips big time.....down from 9K and 4th spot.    Folded QQ in BB when Aussie09 shoved being a really good boy.....and 99 from an UTG shove near end........
    Very unlucky MAXALLY.....

Got to go Finals starting.....

Good luck everyone......and as always.....may the cash be with us all
  • edited November 2015
    Well I was happy......

you know its not your night when you get it in good AK v AQ......flop KQQ...Turn Q for Quads and bye-byes in Main UKOPS tonight.....out in 61st

......then in the mini with AA ..........raised big and got a call.....K on the flop.....got it All-in again v K7s .....7 on river !!!!!!!!............(I would post hands but firewall's blocking SKY Poker.....and I'm not very techy !!!!!)..........
    and thats following going out of £25K Super UKOPS yesterday with AA and out of mini with KK ..........do they always LOSE !!!!!!!! no wonder so many people limp with AA and KK.

RANT OVER........Good Luck tonight everyone.....I'm going to get a Beer

• edited November 2015
    Hey Guys Will post properly in the morning, tired now!  Just managed 2nd place in the UKOPS main.  Had a right old battle HU and had my chances to win it, but not to be.  Fantastic rail from Angel, Misty, James, Pommy, Trev and many others.  Sorry if I've forgotten some names, my brain is mush. Great play tonight from Rose in the HR.  So sorry she fell just outside the money, it deserved a cash!  It will come soon Rosey. xxxxxxc 1285000 1 £3405.25 + £1000.41 Head Prizes 7 £287.60 mattprawn 0 2 £2030.30 + £453.48 Head Prizes 7 Cheers Mattp
    Posted by mattprawn

Well done Matt, excellent result, well played.
  • edited November 2015
    Posted by mattprawn
    Fantastic cash Matt - wish I'd realised and come across to rail you - feel really bad that I didn't :(  epsecially when I had such a great rail in the high roller.  Apologies - next time I'll be there for you and other TPTers xxx

Good luck tonight all - run golden xxx
  • edited November 2015
    WD matt and wheels great cashes guys.I'll be back on friday playing orthy thingy.Just railing for now.
  • edited November 2015
    No need to say well done matty, said it all that night ;)

Sunday night wiped me out emotionally and physically, I really did feel sick! Very unlucky Rose and Chris, what a sick flop that was!

Crashed early last night even unregged for 1k fr and slept straight through till 6 am this morning. Still feeling meh so apologies for not railing last night misty and all. May be back on rail later tonight depending how i'm feeling.

Run golden and run deep all
  • edited November 2015
    wd matt 2cashes from sunday an monday 2nd in 945 bh £24.55 8hp £19.18 16th in dtd 2 for £2.20 gl all today
  • edited November 2015
    Well done wheels and jonny x
    Darkangel731054Entry to £10K UKOPS Semi
  • edited November 2015
    WD jonny nice cashes.
  • edited November 2015
    Just won my first cash in this season's UKOPs.
    cost me a high percertage of the BR but i've been asking and suggesting these to sky so having got a omaha BH provided from sky it only counts for me to pay them back with an entry into the 1K omaha BH myself.
    13unlucky23778.76 £21.10 Head Prizes4£12.02
    craigcu1207£28.84 + £12.19 Head Prizes3 
    lyonsbob0608£23.24 + £3.75 Head Prizes1
  • edited November 2015
    Just won my first cash in this season's UKOPs. cost me a high percertage of the BR but i've been asking and suggesting these to sky so having got a omaha BH provided from sky it only counts for me to pay them back with an entry into the 1K omaha BH myself. 13unlucky 23778.76   £21.10 Head Prizes 4 £12.02 craigcu12 0 7 £28.84 + £12.19 Head Prizes 3   lyonsbob06 0 8 £23.24 + £3.75 Head Prizes 1
    Posted by craigcu12
    Wp craig, ty for rail earlier. Sorry missed your exit as was making a brew. Very well played indeed and nice cash.

Ty rose and kev too for rail in my games tonight.

Hope you all run golden and run deep
  • edited November 2015
    Thanks for the rail dark angel and as I said on the chat that hand has been posted along side a a thanks I give sky, i've removed both people's names so they shouldn't worry.
  • edited November 2015
    Well Done Craig.

Still ripping up those bounty hunters I see jonny :) well done m8 keep it goin.

Cash from Mondays DTD 3.........
    MAXALLY2850001£63.73
    panderys102£38.87
    fire2303£23.94
    dangerdai04£19.27
    wkd2905£16.42
    AAMICK06£14.14
    pagey109907£11.74
    pdavo10008£9.46
    POKERTREV09£7.30
    Well done also to fire23 & pdavo100
  • edited November 2015
    5th in the ukops freezeout for £69 and big thanks to donna who railed me gl all today
  • edited November 2015
    5th in the ukops freezeout for £69 and big thanks to donna who railed me gl all today
    Posted by FLASHJONNY
    Nice one Jonny - gl tonight.

I'm out playing darts - doubles knockout "May include a beer or two" :)
  • edited November 2015
    WD craig trev pdova fire and richjonny nice cashes guys.
  • edited November 2015
    Happy birthday Craig, hope you've had a great day. :)
  • edited November 2015
    Don't forget the Friday Orfordable League Tonight.........

Post your name in this Thread -  
    HERE

Register for the game in the lobby - HERE

Best of luck everyone
  • edited November 2015
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY for yesterday Craig......hope you had a GOOD one.

Well done on all your cashes everyone......I think Roseeeee has a few nice cashes to add from what she was telling me last night, (have a word Angel or you might have to go into the results lobby yourself !!!!!)

Sadly not much joy for me this week having had to withdraw most of my winnings.......amazing how bad you run when you do that lol.

Managed to win £2 in Rewards Freeroll the other night, and tonight I managed to ladder up from nearly going out in 480th to winning £3 in 66th.

GOOD LUCK to everyone playing tonight and over the weekend........

......and as ALWAYS.......

..........may the CASH be with us ALL