You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited November 2015
    Congratulations on all of the recent cashes in the team and best of luck over the weekend at the tables.

1112 runners in the Rewards FR tonight and I managed 8th for a small cash.
    Andy_Horns08£20
    Remember we are all winners in Team Poker Titans !!!
  • edited November 2015
    13/11/15 19,15  £100 deep stack 87players all in with JJ I hit trips on 85J flop AQ hits the straight when K 10 on turn an river ouch
    WHEELS716109£5.74
  • edited November 2015
    Slightly frustrating night in the two UKOPS games I played, with min cashes in each.  Can't complain really, will have another go on Sunday!

UKOPS BH

MilitantG06£127.58 + £32.81 Head Prizes1 mattprawn07£107.33 + £18.75 Head Prizes
    UKOPS Main

mattprawn015£224
    Have a great weekend all.

Mattp
  • edited November 2015
    Had a break last night,
    won the 7.15 deep stack on Thursday and come 11th in the 7.45 one. £42.34 / £2.45

Cashed in every deepstack since last Saturday inc DTD on Monday which for me paying usually micro is an achievement. I'm back playing the deepies tonight.
  • edited November 2015
    Small cash in lst nights deepy...
    POKERTREV0 6 £10.96
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Slightly frustrating night in the two UKOPS games I played, with min cashes in each.  Can't complain really, will have another go on Sunday! UKOPS BH MilitantG 0 6 £127.58 + £32.81 Head Prizes 1   mattprawn 0 7 £107.33 + £18.75 Head Prizes UKOPS Main mattprawn 0 15 £224 Have a great weekend all. Mattp
    Posted by mattprawn
    Is that a hint matty?? lol Was soooooooooo tired last night totally drained and ehausted physically, not sure what's up with me. Just said nn and went turned off and crashed.

Well done everyone who cashed and everyone is playing a blinder. Smashed last year's total and it's still rising. Know chris has been cashing as well as rose. Going through a massive down swing not found the up yet. So will stay on rail for a while have lost all confidence in my play so no point in playing. Maybe play freebies to judge how I'm doing.

Good luck all and may the golden run continue. 
  • edited November 2015
    WD on all your cashes guys.Gl at the tables.
  • edited November 2015
    Cashed in the 2K UKOPs Bounty Hunter...
    POKERTREV 0 6 £68.24  + £58.72  Head Prizes 9
  • edited November 2015
    Evening all 

A bit of an embarrassing post this - but I've somehow managed to win a seat to tonights £110 UKOPS via the 6pm semi - which is great. However I've then gone on to win 2 all in sats to the £110 main aswell - and then went on to win another seat from the late semi at 7.15pm.  So entry to the Main game plus £330 cash.  I'm not complaining mind you - just amazed!!

Hope all TPTers run extra golden this weekend - and enjoy the poker too xxxxx
  • edited November 2015
    Hey guys sorry for not posting some of my cashes. First of all congrats to all TPTers playing during UKOPS. Everyone has done amazing, great cashes everywhere.

So I finally win a tournament today, 4 FT, 2 in the main but no wins in UKOPS. Ironically still no wins offically since today's win was the £33 BH £2000 (not UKOPS MTT) but I'll take it :)

I feel like it's important to realise that you have to run well in a FT to ultimately win, a lot of the times it's not meant to be so no need to beat yourself up about it. As long as your decisions are good and obviously if you GII good, you can be happy and move on. It always comes down to patience in many facets of the game.

In this tourney I definitely ran well, sucked out once as well, but I definitely felt like I earnt it since I haven't been running well for ages (went out in the main to two big pots where I lost to runner/runner with good stacks).

Anyway that's enough from me, gl to everyone for the last couple of days. The overall performance of TPT peeps during UKOPS has been amazing. Keep it up guys.

MilitantG1360001£306 + £207.36 Head Prizes7£63.08

• edited November 2015
    Other cashes recently (that I didn't post):

£15000 Rebuy - The one RSCPA won :)

MilitantG 0 4 £1320.60

£3000 BH Turbo

MilitantG 0 6 £175.97

MilitantG 0 9 £85.07

Super UKOPS £25000 - luckfest xD

MilitantG 0 166 £22.65 + £8.44 Head Prizes

Gl guys UKOPS nearly over!

• edited November 2015
    WD trev rose and militant nice cashes.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited November 2015
    Hey guys sorry for not posting some of my cashes. First of all congrats to all TPTers playing during UKOPS. Everyone has done amazing, great cashes everywhere. So I finally win a tournament today, 4 FT, 2 in the main but no wins in UKOPS. Ironically still no wins offically since today's win was the £33 BH £2000 (not UKOPS MTT) but I'll take it :) I feel like it's important to realise that you have to run well in a FT to ultimately win, a lot of the times it's not meant to be so no need to beat yourself up about it. As long as your decisions are good and obviously if you GII good, you can be happy and move on. It always comes down to patience in many facets of the game. In this tourney I definitely ran well, sucked out once as well, but I definitely felt like I earnt it since I haven't been running well for ages (went out in the main to two big pots where I lost to runner/runner with good stacks). Anyway that's enough from me, gl to everyone for the last couple of days. The overall performance of TPT peeps during UKOPS has been amazing. Keep it up guys. MilitantG 136000 1 £306 + £207.36 Head Prizes 7 £63.08
    Posted by MilitantG
    Hi Militant, good to catch up with you yesterday.

Sorry if my multi tabling chat skills were left wanting lol.

Wp to you last nite mate and thanks for dropping by again at the end of the night, you must of just won the £33 bh n1 and gl for today, hope you manage to bink a good un.
  • edited November 2015
    Hey mate, nice to see another one of our sharks on the tables :) Gl to ya and everyone else today.
  • edited November 2015
    Hey guys sorry for not posting some of my cashes. First of all congrats to all TPTers playing during UKOPS. Everyone has done amazing, great cashes everywhere. So I finally win a tournament today, 4 FT, 2 in the main but no wins in UKOPS. Ironically still no wins offically since today's win was the £33 BH £2000 (not UKOPS MTT) but I'll take it :)I feel like it's important to realise that you have to run well in a FT to ultimately win, a lot of the times it's not meant to be so no need to beat yourself up about it. As long as your decisions are good and obviously if you GII good, you can be happy and move on. It always comes down to patience in many facets of the game. In this tourney I definitely ran well, sucked out once as well, but I definitely felt like I earnt it since I haven't been running well for ages (went out in the main to two big pots where I lost to runner/runner with good stacks). Anyway that's enough from me, gl to everyone for the last couple of days. The overall performance of TPT peeps during UKOPS has been amazing. Keep it up guys. MilitantG 136000 1 £306 + £207.36 Head Prizes 7 £63.08
    Posted by MilitantG
    Spent 5mins replying to this only to have a pop up message come on the screen, so couldn't post it.

Anyway....I agree, we deffo require some run good to take down a tourney & we have to accept the run-bad if we want the run good.

Rub-Good at the tables all, especially anyone who has qualifiesd for tonights main UKOPs event.

Good Luck. 
  • edited November 2015
    here we go again!
    Darkangel7320001Entry to UKPC Quarter Final
  • edited November 2015
    Good Luck to everyone playing the Monday Forum DTD Tonight.
  • edited November 2015
    3rd DTD2

mickzilla03£15

• edited November 2015
    4 cashes to report fri morning 1045 bh 6th place £11 with sorry donna rough estimate fri night ukops turbo bh 6th place rough estimate again £36 the orfy 8th place £10.20 and last night dtd 2 5th place £10.05 gl all today
  • edited November 2015
    4 cashes to report fri morning 1045 bh 6th place £11 with sorry donna rough estimate fri night ukops turbo bh 6th place rough estimate again £36 the orfy 8th place £10.20 and last night dtd 2 5th place £10.05 gl all today
    Posted by FLASHJONNY
    Omg don't worry bout rough estimates, you are all doing fantastic. Keep going
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Omg don't worry bout rough estimates, you are all doing fantastic. Keep going
    Posted by Darkangel7
    I must be excluded from that statement surely? :)

Best of luck Tonight everyone, i'm out playing a bit of FIFA Tonight,,,,,all pokered out at the mo and not running too well. Think I might have to concentrate my efforts on UKPC very shortly though.
  • edited November 2015
    very very small cash DTD 3 
    Andy_Horns010£7.94      
    Good Luck all tonight !!!
  • edited November 2015
    Hello all a bit like Trev at moment a bit pokered out its either that or I have caught wifes cold she has been coughing and snorting for about a week will play freeroll then give it a rest. Good luck all TPTers win those flips.
  • edited November 2015
    2 cashes from this mornings bhs 945 6th place £10.24 4hp £6.28 1045 bh 2nd £25.24 no hp gl all tonight
  • edited November 2015
    Cash from a few days ago on the last day of UKOPS super BH £25000.

Obviously disappointed to get so far and to then fall before the FT but GII good so can't do much else.

It's amazing how well you need to run to win a 1000+ MTT and this was just over 2000 ( i'm definitely not about that STARS life)

Well done to Aussie for taking it down, couldn't have chosen a more deserving winner.

Gl all on the tables (n1 Flashjonny)

MilitantG 0 26 £69.74 + £11.25 Head Prizes 3
  • edited November 2015
    Back of holls and said my good bys to my mate so back playing now gl at the table guys
  • edited November 2015
    Hi guys.Wd militant cashing as good as ever.Wd rich jonny andy and mick nice cashes.Enjoy the break doyle.Welcome back keith i'll see you on the tables soon then.Little cash in bh.Managed to squeeze into cash but really need some luck on the poker tables to make a half decent cash.Gl at the tables guys.jjjach07£6.19 + £1.13 Head Prizes1 
  • edited November 2015
    Hi guys feeling better now.While deep in bh the laptop decided to go off and put in an upgrade.I already lost the use of my touchpad so was in bad mood,i can't stand using a mouse.All good now fixed touchpad, with use of google.Well 7th place in bh shouldn't complain and only lost a race.Keep smiling guys.
  • edited November 2015
    wd jj nice cash 2 from me tues night mini turbo bh 29th place £8.55 2hp £5.07 today 1045 bh £11.95 6hp £8.16 gl all tonight
  • edited November 2015
    WD jonny nice cashes.Gl in the Orthy guys.