You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited November 2015
    11th in 5 o clock ukops turbo for £20.50 gl all today
  • edited November 2015
    Thanks for having me as a guest in your tournament last night everyone. Great fun and nice chat. Reminded me of my olden days in the Hendon Mob league. Thanks to Mattprawn for the invite.
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Thanks for having me as a guest in your tournament last night everyone. Great fun and nice chat. Reminded me of my olden days in the Hendon Mob league. Thanks to Mattprawn for the invite.
    Posted by luckyjim12
    It was a pleasure to have you play our little tourney. Glad you had fun. You are always more than welcome to join our little team if you want to. You are more than welcome to play again next month. Am sure matty will remind you, or he will get slapped legs again! hahaha

Well done Jonny in B.h
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : It was a pleasure to have you play our little tourney. Glad you had fun. You are always more than welcome to join our little team if you want to. You are more than welcome to play again next month. Am sure matty will remind you, or he will get slapped legs again! hahaha Well done Jonny in B.h
    Posted by Darkangel7
    I would love to join - don't play too often but hoping to get here more. Looking forward to the Hi Lo UKOPS tonight as it's my favourite game.
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : I would love to join - don't play too often but hoping to get here more. Looking forward to the Hi Lo UKOPS tonight as it's my favourite game.
    Posted by luckyjim12
    Every Thursday there's plo8 league everyone's nice and friendly. Welcome to team Tpt 
  • edited November 2015
    Hi Guys
    Out throwing a few arrows tonight. I might have a beer or three during the sandwich interval.......before the sandwich interval & after the sandwich interval too :)

Well done to rose taking down the TPT Game last night & a BIG TY for the prize donation.

Best of luck to everone at the tables tonight & especially anyone playing in the UKOPs. I will pop on (Slightly Worse for the Wear) when I get back home from darts and see if anyone is running deep.

Good Luck All.
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : I would love to join - don't play too often but hoping to get here more. Looking forward to the Hi Lo UKOPS tonight as it's my favourite game.
    Posted by luckyjim12

Welcome to TPT Jim. 

Not sure about this PLO8 business though.  Far too many cards for my liking.  I'm easily confused.
  • edited November 2015
    just to let every 1 know spoke to jjj ach today hes fine and will be on the tables and railing this weekend
  • edited November 2015
    just to let every 1 know spoke to jjj ach today hes fine and will be on the tables and railing this weekend
    Posted by FLASHJONNY
    Thanks for the update Jonny - was getting worried about him xx
  • edited November 2015
    Posted by FLASHJONNY
    So glad he's ok, was worried too, can take over my railing duties for a bit then lol missed him big time on the rail.
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Welcome to TPT Jim.  Not sure about this PLO8 business though.  Far too many cards for my liking.  I'm easily confused.
    Posted by mattprawn

Playing three games at once was hard work! Managed to final table the UKOPS, win the £5.50 and min cash the £2.20! Not sure i can do that again!
  • edited November 2015
    Posted by FLASHJONNY
    Thanks for the update Jonny.

Welcome to the team - luckyjim12

Best of luck at the tables
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Thanks for the update Jonny. Welcome to the team - luckyjim12 Best of luck at the tables
    Posted by POKERTREV
    I understand from Mr Prawn that I am supposed to post the winning amounts:

UKOPs: £76.56   hi lo £5 buy in: £70  and hi lo £2.20 buy in: £5.25
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : I understand from Mr Prawn that I am supposed to post the winning amounts: UKOPs: £76.56   hi lo £5 buy in: £70  and hi lo £2.20 buy in: £5.25
    Posted by luckyjim12
    Nice work.

Yeh we keep an unofficial team tally, although not everyone (including myself) remembers to post all their MTT cashes, but it's nice to see players achievements and how they are progressing.
  • edited November 2015
    TY Angel for helping me win a UKOPS 7 seat in the FR fell over the line again, the most bizzare tourney I have been in every time I got it in good I seemed to lose and when I got it in bad I won including the old 7 5o on the bubble???? Had to play it as I would have very few chips left if I folded well wish me luck for tomorrow.
  • edited November 2015
    When do you know it's your night?

Answer:  Playing in the HR semi final.  Pocket 5's.  flop comes 55A.  Acting last and two players shove on you.

Nice

mattprawn158851Entry to £30k UKOPS HROLLER + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £530, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee
    Gl all this weekend.

Best

Mattp
  • edited November 2015
    Knew it was my night...

Managed to win a £20 bh

mattprawn1800001£256.50 + £145.85 Head Prizes6£43.95
    Happy days
  • edited November 2015
    just managed to stick my nose through an Asian firewall. Took me a day and multiple attempts. 

vwp Rose in UKOPS and the TPT invitational. 
    N1 matt and others

welcome Jim lucky or not
    pleased to hear JJ is a ok
    and wtf are the draglaws - is this a merger, takeover or temporary event? 

• edited November 2015
    Well done Matt sometimes poker is a lovely game when you flopped quads I bet your 1st thought was how do I get paid off for this, oh nice 2 AI's problem solved. Welcome LuckyJim I hope you are.
  • edited November 2015
    Feel like giving up on poker, can't hit a thing. Well done Brun on getting a seat and well done to everyone cashing. Think my luck has run it's course.

Good luck all run golden and run deep x
  • edited November 2015
    7/11/15 19.45 £100 deep stack 121 players WHEELS716109£3.87
  • edited November 2015
    Ok, firstly apologies to anyone I peed off in tonight's 8.15 £200 deepie, unavoidable I'm afraid. Wife was on a hen do and she txt me if I could come and get her (lightweight) which meant an hour and a quarter round trip. Was sitting in about 8th or 9th and started to push all in. Cut a long story short doubled up so had to sit out. Came 4th .

evsbach04£31
    Good Luck all! 

• edited November 2015
    Late start tonight, was out for a birthday meal.  Nevertheless, good run continues with my first UKOPS win.  £50 UKOPS BH

mattprawn3550001£645.25 + £360.80 Head Prizes7£108.95

Gl TPT hope to see you at the tables this weekend.

Best

Mattp
  • edited November 2015

wow just won the main for 5k total ty all tpt for rail

rspca1217760001£4600.80 + £30k UKOPS HROLLER
  • edited November 2015
    wow just won the main for 5k total ty all tpt for rail rspca12 1776000 1 £4600.80 + £30k UKOPS HROLLER
    Posted by rspca12
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii vvwp nice work

Also very wd to Militant - great cashes

Well done on your cash also Mattprawn
  • edited November 2015
    wow just won the main for 5k total ty all tpt for rail rspca12 1776000 1 £4600.80 + £30k UKOPS HROLLER
    Posted by rspca12
    fantastic, vwp! Really pleased for you and well deserved.

MilitantG vwp also, another great result.

Matt
  • edited November 2015
    Posted by rspca12
    What a FANTASTIC result Chris and MiliG.......(and also both of you in qualifying for the High Roller too)......and AMAZING results for our MattyP as well.......I knew you were playing well from just after your time at the UKPC.

Some fab results from the rest of the team too......except for ME and ANGEL  ....I'm running very much the same except for a 75th for £3 in Friday's Rewards Freeroll..... but the one thing with POKER is that we all know LUCK is like a wheel..... it will turn round and our time will come ANGEL ......we've just got to keep bashing away at that door and it will open !!!!!!!!

Lovely to see some new team members too......a big WELCOME to the team LUCKYJIM and as everyone has said.....we all hope you are, and bring the team Lots'o'LUCK too.

GOOD LUCK to everyone having a go tonight......

and as ALWAYS......
    .........may the CASH be with us ALL
  • edited November 2015
    Fantastic results RSPCA, Mili, Matt and the rest of the crew.

Hope you look after that bracelet well!!!

Good luck to all TPTers today/tonight/this week.  Run golden all xxxx
  • edited November 2015
    THIS MONTHS MTT TOTAL:

GRAND TOTAL SO FAR: 159,149.11

2014 TOTAL: 155,108.92
    including last nights wins.

• edited November 2015
    Did it on excel and double checked all entries plus added some of my own haven't put down. It's amazing how it all adds up.

Very well played to everyone last night, had to call it a night after the bubble in the main. So pleased that Mili and Rspca cashed and that Rspca took it down. Knew it was going to be his night.

Well done also to MattP who is running very well.

To everyone who has contributed to the team total no matter how small, I want to wish you many congratulations. You see it does all add up! It's not just the large cashes that matter.

Struggling to put my first sentence down for my essay on teaching, which is explain the role and responsibilities in education and training. I am sure as soon as I've got the first sentence the next few will flow, but brain dead at the minute. I have ideas of what to put it's just the wording.

Anyway enough of my waffle, I am sure I will be on the rail later, already been booked by rose (obviously) and Rspca to rail them in the H/R later.

Will pop by and try and get round everyone later, will have a list but if you need a rail in a certain one then give me a shout and will pop by.

Run Golden and run deep all.