You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited December 2015
    merry Christmas tpters
  • edited December 2015
    Three from the last couple of days..

had a big hand with about 11 left, i had aa v 99, fella flopped a 9..ah well
    10k Bh

bracewell107£212.04 + £97.21 Head Prizes

300 rebuy

bracewell15260001£119.13
    small one in the 400 bh
    bracewell109£11.81 + £34.67 Head Prizes
    Merry Christmas Everyone!

• edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    merry Christmas tpters
    Posted by dumb_blond
    MERRY CHRISTMAS DB     XXX

and   MERRY CHRISTMAS to all TPTers and anyone who reads our forum,
     and HAPPY and successful NEW YEAR to One and All

......very nice cashes and bink Bracewell.....really WELL PLAYED
  • edited December 2015
    Merry Xmas TPT'rs Have a good one! 
  • edited December 2015
    Have a great Christmas all....

spikey18752580001£90.14 + £53.42 Head Prizes10 tomred6402£54.99 + £29.06 Head Prizes9 Haz1235303£33.86 + £19 Head Prizes7
    4.30 ,  400 B/H

• edited December 2015

Xmas Night Winner of Orfy! Merry Xmas all run Golden!

evsbach2050001£45.51
  • edited December 2015
    Merry Xmas and Happy holidays everyone!!!
  • edited December 2015
    merry Christmas tpters
    Posted by dumb_blond
    Happy christmas db.
  • edited December 2015
    26/12/15 16,20 deep stack 48players
    meatloaf112400001£35.52WHEELS716102£21.12bazza99903£14.40Mylena04£10.56acerimm05£7.68nhoj6606£6.72
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Nice score Pom Merry Xmas to you and all
    Posted by VespaPX
    Merry christmas vespa.
  • edited December 2015
    Hi guys, hope everyone from TPT has had a fantastic Christmas.

Just managed to cling on in the High roller semi against a scary field to get a place in the HR.  Wish me luck!

Essexphil26471.871Entry to £30,000 UKOPS HRtrevor195722968.502Entry to £30,000 UKOPS HRMonkeyGLB18514.503Entry to £30,000 UKOPS HRTommyD12553.874Entry to £30,000 UKOPS HRscotty7711786.265Entry to £30,000 UKOPS HRmattprawn37056Entry to £30,000 UKOPS HRSenorBegs07£212GSmith1308
  • edited December 2015
    27/12/15  £20 gtd Omaha 250 players
    WHEELS7161012£0.3216,20 deep stack 58 players won this yesterday asweell or 2nd maybe
    WHEELS71612900001£42.92upagear02£25.52ac6303£17.40TENTENTEN04£12.76PKRPOWELL05£9.28panderys106£8.12
  • edited December 2015
    WD all nice cashes.Little one from bh.No bounties but happy i made the cash considering i didn't win a race tonight.jjjach09£11.810
  • edited December 2015
    Wiiii wtg JJ. Well done all.

Sorry don't usually rant but need to get it off my chest.

I am sick to the back teeth of getting aggro for how I play. Just because I knocked you out doesn't give you the god given right to critisize how I play. I play my game my way. If you don't understand it then tough. I pay my money I take my chance. The next few weeks are going to be the hardest for me to get through. Tonight is fairly tough. But thanks to all TPT and the rest of the crew who know me thanks for being there. Yes I know i'm a nitemare to play against but hey I doubt if you lot would have it any other way.

Run deep all and thanks for being there. xx
  • edited December 2015
    Wiiii wtg JJ. Well done all. Sorry don't usually rant but need to get it off my chest. I am sick to the back teeth of getting aggro for how I play. Just because I knocked you out doesn't give you the god given right to critisize how I play. I play my game my way. If you don't understand it then tough. I pay my money I take my chance. The next few weeks are going to be the hardest for me to get through. Tonight is fairly tough. But thanks to all TPT and the rest of the crew who know me thanks for being there. Yes I know i'm a nitemare to play against but hey I doubt if you lot would have it any other way. Run deep all and thanks for being there. xx
    Posted by Darkangel7
    As i said angel don't worry about these people.They would complain no matter what.They should realise that it's just a game.I will comment as i tilt quite alot.Then again i don't have a go on the chatbox at people.I leave for it for 10 mins and the tilt goes.It's an ego reaction.Some people belive they are better than what they are.They also don't realise that we don't and shouldn't have the right to win every hand we enter.That's just poker.We play for fun.You are a much better person than they will ever be.That's what really counts.So just enjoy yourself.I'm sure someone will be able to explain it better than me.That's my go anyway.Martin.
  • edited December 2015
    Wiiii wtg JJ. Well done all. Sorry don't usually rant but need to get it off my chest. I am sick to the back teeth of getting aggro for how I play. Just because I knocked you out doesn't give you the god given right to critisize how I play. I play my game my way. If you don't understand it then tough. I pay my money I take my chance. The next few weeks are going to be the hardest for me to get through. Tonight is fairly tough. But thanks to all TPT and the rest of the crew who know me thanks for being there. Yes I know i'm a nitemare to play against but hey I doubt if you lot would have it any other way. Run deep all and thanks for being there. xx
    Posted by Darkangel7
    don't let yourself be bothered by them Angel. Really not worth it.  

Even if you had shoved all in with 2-7 o then it's your money to do with how you want. As it was you played the hand spot on and a couple of bad losers gave you grief. 

I know the real context is a difficult time of year for you, so be assured you have a lot of friends thinking of you. All the best from me, a bit of "prawn power" (new catchphrase!) coming your way....

Best

Matt
  • edited December 2015
    Yeah Angel its really not worth getting upset over. Its a shame it coincides with a bad time for you being insulted for your play but the fact you won means you can have the last laugh. Back when i played the low stakes I've been attacked for the way I've played hands even though I've played them well. Hopefully you can get through this bad time, your always very supportive on the rail so just know you have many friends at sky poker supporting you right now through this tough time, myself included.
    Sign me up for some prawn power if it helps me final table a F-ing roller, or any 110 for that matter.
    Also shoutoutto Misty who made me £440 richer tonight through hitting a 3 outer against someone else in a satellite, I feel like I owe you a pint at the UKPC if our paths cross :-)
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : don't let yourself be bothered by them Angel. Really not worth it.   Even if you had shoved all in with 2-7 o then it's your money to do with how you want. As it was you played the hand spot on and a couple of bad losers gave you grief.  I know the real context is a difficult time of year for you, so be assured you have a lot of friends thinking of you. All the best from me, a bit of "prawn power" (new catchphrase!) coming your way.... Best Matt
    Posted by mattprawn
    Totally agree with everything that MattyP and JJ say..... as you always say yourself Angel, it's your money and you can play exactly how you want to. Never be afraid to do your own thing....and always have the confidence to carry it thru...... you would find that the top players in the world play their own way too......never be conventional. Having watched Shark Cage and several other tv shows, you get a great insight into how Top players play..... particularly in 6-MAX. 

Now I know its not as big a WHOOOP!! WHOOOOOOP!!! WHOOOOOOP!!!!!! as last week but.........

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!............

The 'SKY GODS' and ALL the ANGELS.......MISTY MAGIC ...... The HANSON Mmmmmm BOP !!! and the 'PRAWN POWER' were all defo on my side tonight......Thank you all sooooooo much, it is so very, very much appreciated, particularly as you were playing your own tourneys too.
    As you can probably tell from the time of this post, it's taken me some time to come down from CLOUD 9 !!!!!!!

The hand that I got as ANGEL arrived and wished me LUCK for the 1st time, had ALL the ANGEL DUST and MISTY MAGIC anyone could ever want......

A5s v A3......A 5 3 FLOP.......WOW !!!!!! and very, very unlucky 'ddomo'........ but as i said last week..... This truly does mean so much to me & my Family ........ THANK YOU EVERYONE

MISTY4ME49067.781Entry to £1,000,000 UKPC + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £1100, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.

GREAT RESULTS everyone to finish the YEAR ......WELL DONE on ALL your CASHES, and WELL DONE Matty 'the PRAWN POWER' who also won £250 for the total 

• edited December 2015
    Yeah Angel its really not worth getting upset over. Its a shame it coincides with a bad time for you being insulted for your play but the fact you won means you can have the last laugh. Back when i played the low stakes I've been attacked for the way I've played hands even though I've played them well. Hopefully you can get through this bad time, your always very supportive on the rail so just know you have many friends at sky poker supporting you right now through this tough time, myself included. Sign me up for some prawn power if it helps me final table a F-ing roller, or any 110 for that matter. Also shoutoutto Misty who made me £440 richer tonight through hitting a 3 outer against someone else in a satellite, I feel like I owe you a pint at the UKPC if our paths cross :-)
    Posted by FeelGroggy
    NICE one GROGGY......they will cross if there's a PINT involved....I'll make sure of that !!!!!!     ....(:D}

• edited December 2015
    Thanks guys. I wasn't on tilt more annoyed that they were spouting a load of rubbish which still don't understand something about huds and I play every hand and I'm rubbish . Never seen them before. I had kk they jj and another player had aq. Flop came and I hit the k. So I checked it see what they would do next. They went all in followed by the aq I snap called all in too. I won then all the abuse started. It wouldn't have really bothered me as much but as said just really poor timing. Mikeycb jumped in to help stop the rot on the rail. Big ty to him for doing that. Fg you will get to a ft of roller if I'm on the rail it usually works all you've gotta do is ask Matty or rose. 

Run golden all and vwp also to rspca who binked his seat to Notts no standing us up this time please.
  • edited December 2015
    WD feelgroggy and misty great cashes guys.
  • edited December 2015
    won first sat into 2k ukops tonight, then have gone on to win another 2 so seems to be doing ok today. Plus hu against will and cashed 2nd in micro will keep at it.
  • edited December 2015
    Omg shoot me now! I accidently regged for 1k ukops plo8 and I've only gone and binked a seat. Play better with my glasses off lol
  • edited December 2015
    Couple of little bits from me.

5K Bounty Hunter
    POKERTREV088£15 Head Prizes2
    3K Mini
    POKERTREV083£4.22 Head Prizes2
    2K UKOPS
    POKERTREV068£7.50 Head Prizes2
    Pretty poor performance overall, but i'll keep digging.
  • edited December 2015
    jjjach52903Entry to £15K Early Semi + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £12, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
  • edited December 2015
    jjjach 5290 3 Entry to £15K Early Semi + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £12, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
    Posted by jjjach
    WIIIIIII wtg running rubbish today don't know why but hey ho happens.

Gl gl gl in it jj xxx
  • edited December 2015
    WELL DONE JJ......nice cash

Thanks soooooo much for the rail GELDYYYY and Angel.....and especially for the Magic Angel Dust at just the right time when I was shorty on the bubble. The pokt 99's came perfectly.......and really WELL DONE to Roseeeeeeeee too.....very,very nice cash.

IrishRose248701Entry to £1 Mil UKPC Final + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £240, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
    jazzdrum23394.502Entry to £1 Mil UKPC Final
    MISTY4ME196993Entry to £1 Mil UKPC Final
    PBKR160164Entry to £1 Mil UKPC Final
    MattBates92755Entry to £1 Mil UKPC Final
    ZORRO12348745.506Entry to £1 Mil UKPC Final
    keno444407£192

GOOD LUCK everyone at the tables.....I think Roseee and GELDY still going 

....and as ALWAYS....    .....may the CASH be with you ALL

• edited December 2015
    Nice cashes trev.Keep at it trev the big one will come.WD rose and misty great stuff.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited December 2015
    Hi all

Hope all TPTers had good Christmas and getting ready for a fab 2016.

Just want to say a MASSIVE tyvm for the awesome rail last night/this morning.  I seem to have been rather lucky yesterday in the games I played.

Won entry to the UKPC semi twice yesterday so that was £52 cash for 2nd seat.
    Won entry from that semi to the £240 Final on Sunday which I'd already won seat for on Monday so another £240 cash for the seat.
    Won entry to the £55 BH game at 9pm twice from satellite games so £55 cash for 2nd seat.
    Managed to get to 6th in that game for £159.65 plus £65.63 in bounties.

And then to top the evening/morning off I managed to get to HU in the £5.50 mini rebuy for £672.00.   I really couldn't have done that without the railing party - think it almost felt like a New Years Eve party lol cept I was sober :)

Now I expect normal service to be resumed lol.

Great win by Misty to UKPC Final again (sure that will translate into anotehr £1100 win hopefuly) and the lovely Geldy I see has won seat to tonights £110 main.  Congrats on all other cashes too teamies.

Good luck all today/tonight - hope you all run extra golden xxxx

• edited December 2015
    Wonderful stuff guys, DA, Rose, Misty, Trev, MattP, Lmao and anyone I might have missed out. Great reading other ppls success.

December's been decent for me apart from UKOPS ofc, just seem to running into premiums every MTT, which normally I can get over but since its UKOPS, it's pretty tilting :/

Gl all for the last day of UKOPS, let's paint those leaderboards with TPT!!!