You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited September 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Hi all Huge congrats to Angel and Hanson for their easy win in the PC qtr finals last night - poetry in motion watching that game lol.  Good luck on Sunday both xx Just wanted to say to run golden tonight in the Orfy and any other games you're all playing. I'm having rare night off tonight as it's Irish Mary's big 60th tonight - and if I miss the party I may aswell go into hiding lol. Be lucky all  - and enjoy the poker!!
    Posted by IrishRose
    Am gutted I can't be there, totally in bits about it. Have loads of fun and hope to see you and Mary and the family sometime soon. xxx
  • edited September 2016
    Well how disappointing.  4th in the main, but lost a hand for the chip lead with post flop 999<QQQ, ouch.

Well played all, some nice cashes.  Gl tomorrow

mattprawn04£308.54 + £152.52 Head Prizes6

• edited September 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : ok ive put in reg number T749 JCJ comes up as a toyota 1999...2ltr ...and yellow it says on website untaxed since july 2012 and MOT ran out 1st april 2013 sry if reg number is correct...looks like its either sorn or gone to scrap ...hope this is some help in your quest to find it   
    Posted by HANSON
    thanks a lot hason yes t749jcj is right extra 7 went in coz its dodgey on keyboard
  • edited September 2016
    17/9/16 £100 GTD(30mins) 53 players
    I_Will195251£29.28MizzTaken181752£27.26hass12318129253£19.38playace52595504£14.32coolRmike77255£11.59WHEELS716165256£9.79rumnblack16287.507£9.44cyril195754758£8.22wagoga50759£7.62spendru422510£6.33
  • edited September 2016
    Well done all

Well tonight I won into the 8k b.h from a 1.80 all in. Got one bounty and was out after about an hour. Rose told me to go for mini which I did. Here's the result out of 495 players.

Darkangel7
     028£7.80 + £9.24 Head Prizes3
    Happy with that just ul that my aq off suit ran into AKd and they flopped a flush which crippled me then last hand pair of 9's when had A8 finished me off.  Not run this good for quite a while.

Good luck and run golden all. :)
  • edited September 2016
    WELL DONE MattP, WHEELS, and Angel and all others who have cashed. I've had a bit of a downturn this week but hopefully this was the lowest point and I'm on the way back up now.....

I'd battled back from 2BB's  in a ROLLER sat. and thought I'd done a good job getting my old boss 'Aggro HAYSIE' to shove on me when I was holding AAces (obviously they were The Cappo's!!!).........I made it over 300/1 odds of him hitting runner....runner!!!! wish i could find a horse that won at those odds....(:D}

MacMonster Small blind   200.00 200.00 3290.00 HAYSIE Big blind   400.00 600.00 5930.00   Your hole cards A A       MISTY4ME Call   400.00 1000.00 1780.00 MacMonster Call   200.00 1200.00 3090.00 HAYSIE All-in   5930.00 7130.00 0.00 MISTY4ME All-in   1780.00 8910.00 0.00 MacMonster Fold      HAYSIE Unmatched bet   4150.00 4760.00 4150.00 HAYSIE Show 4 A     MISTY4ME Show A A    Flop     J 6 6       Turn     4       River     4       HAYSIE Win Full House, 4s and 6s 4760.00

........at least I managed to win the next sat with an All-in flip with K7  v.Vinny (CxE1)'s A9  when I hit K on river ..... as they say 'swings and roundabouts'

GOOD LUCK to everyone playing today and especially ANGEL in the Punta Cana semi....

and as ALWAYS..... may the CASH (+SEATS) be with us ALL

• edited September 2016
    Dont worry misty a slight blip it happens and ty for the run golden. As you know my wins are few and far between and have more down swings than ups but lets hope this is a positive.
  • edited September 2016
    Hello all been a while - had a tough year but uni starts soon so will be joining you all on the tables by the end of the month :-)

GL all tonight
  • edited September 2016
    Wasn't meant to be it stung a bit but not as much as it would have done if would have bought in. Not a bad run for 1.25.  Good luck to Will in the PC Final. Well played last night all. Thanks to all the railers had a blast. Was great fun on the rail as usual. Thanks also to Essex Phil for his support. Gl in the final too xx
  • edited September 2016
    Wasn't meant to be it stung a bit but not as much as it would have done if would have bought in. Not a bad run for 1.25.  Good luck to Will in the PC Final. Well played last night all. Thanks to all the railers had a blast. Was great fun on the rail as usual. Thanks also to Essex Phil for his support. Gl in the final too xx
    Posted by Darkangel7
    i was gutted when you went out you played a fantastic game last night and deserved a seat to the 490 ..we ended up with a hard table especialy when stayorgo and jokerg had over 20k each and we had shortish stacks got very tense towards the end ...if the last sunday final i played is anything to go by im just in this one  to make numbers up but will give it my best shot ..just so you no i tend to turn chat off when i play and only pop it on every now again so if i dont answer thats why and not being just a hole..hopefully you will try again sometime this week and go all the way.. the very best of luck xxxxx 
  • edited September 2016
    19/9/16 £1000 fr best ive had in the free roll
    WHEELS7161015£10
  • edited September 2016
    Thanks to Angel for a boat load of Angel Dust.  Got me through a tough HU cup QF versus Ian Simpson.  Just need to dodge a tie with Roseee in the SF now!
  • edited September 2016
    Thanks to Angel for a boat load of Angel Dust.  Got me through a tough HU cup QF versus Ian Simpson.  Just need to dodge a tie with Roseee in the SF now!
    Posted by mattprawn
    Well played matt

Well done on the cashes all

just a little one to report...
    1500 Bounty Hunter
    POKERTREV

013£23.44 Head Prizes1
  • edited September 2016
    2 cashes to report sat night the main 16thplace £44 1hp £11 rough estimate dtd 2 5thplace £10.80 and thank you donna for the rail
  • edited September 2016
    Just a small cash to report from last night,

6th  DTD 3  £14.38

Keep up the good work team and good luck at the tables.

• edited September 2016
    Hi guys not been playing much had 1 game tonight tid deepy gl at the tables guys

KEITH1960
     3050001£36.60
  • edited September 2016
    gl all

still not playing much and when i do it's usually on the mobile so no chat

gl all in punta cana, mains. minis, deepies, BHs and whatever.

• edited September 2016
    Blackpool Beckons this weekend Hic!!

best of luck at the tables all.
  • edited September 2016
    3cashes to report £1000 bh 10th place £19.50 4hp £18.75 rough estimate £200bh 5th place £9.06 7 at 7 2nd place £75.19 5 hp £23.75 gl all today
  • edited September 2016
    Hi 1281 got loads of abuse off bibxxx i would of reported him i am thick skined but he went over the top in deepy 715 on sunday gl at the tables guys
  • edited September 2016
    Hi guys and gals

Best of luck tonight in all the games you play.  Hope to catch up with a few old faithfuls in the DTD games later but I might be scraping the late reg barrel.

Run golden all xxxx
  • edited September 2016
    Yo Mattprawn, do you know phill and Cery? cuz i won the bet and the owe me big!!
  • edited September 2016
    Yo Mattprawn, do you know phill and Cery? cuz i won the bet and the owe me big!!
    Posted by HotM
    Hello Hotm. Thanks for the rail tonight, was nice to come through and win it.  Wasn't paying attention to the chat around side bets tbh, so sorry can't help with that!
  • edited September 2016
    Hello all

Looking forward to the SF of the HU trophy, hoping for an all TPT final, the possibility of which was helped by the draw. GL to Roseee in her game.  I play Geldy's nemesis, that bloke who plays the game with too many hole cards.

Also managed to win the £55bh tonight for c£550 which was nice.

GL on the tables all

Matt
  • edited September 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Hello Hotm. Thanks for the rail tonight, was nice to come through and win it.  Wasn't paying attention to the chat around side bets tbh, so sorry can't help with that!
    Posted by mattprawn
    Well played i knew you would win, even when you where short stacked :), looks like i made over £1300+ if they both actually pay hmm, i have added them, but i have a feeling that they wont acctep, good thing is that i took screen shot of it just incase hahaha keep it up.
  • edited September 2016
    Anyone Playing the liverpool Gentings £15k this sunday? 
  • edited September 2016
    Hello all Looking forward to the SF of the HU trophy, hoping for an all TPT final, the possibility of which was helped by the draw. GL to Roseee in her game.  I play Geldy's nemesis, that bloke who plays the game with too many hole cards. Also managed to win the £55bh tonight for c£550 which was nice. GL on the tables all Matt
    Posted by mattprawn
    Congrats on the speedy win Matt - and best of luck in the HU game.

Hope all TPTers run golden and hope to see a few on the tables (if I do please be gentle!!).

• edited September 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Congrats on the speedy win Matt - and best of luck in the HU game. Hope all TPTers run golden and hope to see a few on the tables (if I do please be gentle!!).
    Posted by IrishRose
    Thanks Rose.

Make sure you let us know when you have your HU game booked, sure quite a few of us will be keen to rail.

I managed a run to the FT of the High Roller tonight.  Scarey stuff and just hung on to hit the cash.  Tried for a cheeky double up, but was not to be, so finished in 6th place for £714.

Matt
  • edited September 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Thanks Rose. Make sure you let us know when you have your HU game booked, sure quite a few of us will be keen to rail. I managed a run to the FT of the High Roller tonight.  Scarey stuff and just hung on to hit the cash.  Tried for a cheeky double up, but was not to be, so finished in 6th place for £714. Matt
    Posted by mattprawn
    Nice run you're on this week Matt - keep it up and please let me know when you're offering poker lessons :)

Was a bit late home last night due to getting lost from pub to tube station (and I was sober!!) so I missed the semi for the high roller and the 8pm main event so I reg much else.  I seem to have mislaid my poker mojo somewhere - very rare for me not to even fancy turning computer on for a few games.  

Good luck all playing tonight - run golden xxx
  • edited September 2016
    Hi all TPTers, back on the tables soon, see you there.
    Only on tablet (one table), not sure about chat.
    Good luck all, run good.