You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Hot will you calm down its poker it happens. No point in getting angry over it. If you did decide to play another game I hope you thought about it first before playing and didn't enter on tilt. I know it's not nice to go out to quads when your so close to the money. It happened to me to other week in the main. Was close to the cash but unfortunately I ran into a better hand. I looked back and realised I could and should have played that hand better. Learn from it and move on. X 
    Posted by Darkangel7
    your right Dark, but i was on tilt that day, ended up blowing over £100 lol. today also has put me on tilt again, so i have decided not to play tonight's game, twice i went out on bubble :(.
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : your right Dark, but i was on tilt that day, ended up blowing over £100 lol. today also has put me on tilt again, so i have decided not to play tonight's game, twice i went out on bubble :(.
    Posted by HotM
    Unlucky Hot.....tho We've ALL done it. You just have to be really patient and let others make the mistakes. As GELDY once told me ......you can fold AA and KK to make sure you CASH or QUALIFY.
    The worst one I did was with TT when I'd got a seat to UKPC guaranteed...... ran into Chip Leader with AA..... and lost my seat and I didn't even have to play any hands to qualify. Just showed i wasnt ready.
    Had a fun day today. Lots of sat's and ROLLER early semi, didnt qualify.... and had a chance in UKOPS sat. but my AJs lost to bigger stack with 63o LOL !!!!! 
    But I entered £500 TURBO Rebuy which was great fun. I dont usually like Rebuy's either, but managed to CASH. Thanks for the Rail Chill.

MISTY4ME06£33.85
    GOOD LUCK to everyone still playing.....and as ALWAYS.....

....may the CASH be with us ALL

• edited October 2016
    Best of luck all playing the DTD Tonight - Run Golden
  • edited October 2016
    Gl all if in DTD tonight
    Currently 7/13 in £1000 BH

£1000BH finished 8/240 for £19.80 + £3.76 bounties
    Lost AJ vs QJ, QJ 2pr :'(
  • edited October 2016
    Sorry to here about your dad Trev hope he gets well soon. 3 little ones DTD 2 £24.57, £4.12 DTD1 and £4 on 7.30 freeroll. All you TPTers rungood.
  • edited October 2016
    Well pleased with tonight's play,
    10/1328 in the £1k Rewards Freeroll,
    Just hung on for the UKOPS 02 SEAT (£110)
    Exit hand AQvAK, Q on flop, runner,runner,runner flush to Ak :'(   :-):-)
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.    It's Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Red_King010£20 + UKOPS 02 | £20,000 Bounty Hunter
  • edited October 2016
    Its been 18 months since I last really played, deposit done, all ready to go now :-)

Lets play some poker!
  • edited October 2016
    Lots of close ones but only cash I ended up with in the 10pm turbo

Matt23707£12.71
    had 2 bubbles and a couple of exits within 3 of money. Up from the DYMs so not a bad first night back :)
  • edited October 2016
    Lots of close ones but only cash I ended up with in the 10pm turbo Matt237 0 7 £12.71 had 2 bubbles and a couple of exits within 3 of money. Up from the DYMs so not a bad first night back :)
    Posted by Matt237
    WELL DONE MATT......... GREAT to have you back mate.

From small Acorns..........
  • edited October 2016
    Any railers still up?
    Pomfrittes on mini FT
  • edited October 2016
    Have been ill or would have railed. 
  • edited October 2016
    Any railers still up? Pomfrittes on mini FT
    Posted by Red_King
       Thanks for the rail Red.  Managed 4th for £102 profit, which was the same profit I made in the Main for 17th.
        Also got 2nd in £100 plo8 tourney for £30, so all in all a good night.
       Good luck all, run golden.
  • edited October 2016
    Came 2nd in the 7.30 freeroll last night won £60 and ticket to UKOPS main event very nice, run good TPTers.
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes :    Thanks for the rail Red.  Managed 4th for £102 profit, which was the same profit I made in the Main for 17th.     Also got 2nd in £100 plo8 tourney for £30, so all in all a good night.    Good luck all, run golden.
    Posted by pomfrittes
    Nice Cash Pom.

No notable cashes to report from me, but not played too much.

Best of luck all - Run Well
  • edited October 2016
    Hello all have just come 2nd to our captain Trev for £41.25 in the Orfy think we both played well with a huge dollop of luck for both of us. Rungood TPTers.
  • edited October 2016
    Well played all

Had a royal flush last night and about 5 sets of Quadzilla's was a fun evening really enjoyed it. Made min cash in deepie but a cash is a cash. Run golden all and gl on the tables.
  • edited October 2016
    Tonight's mini, exit AQ v A5   5 on turn :-(

POKERTREV016£9.43 + £16.90 Head Prizes6 
    Red_King017£7.75 + £2.49 Head Prizes1 
  • edited October 2016
    Tonight's mini, exit AQ v A5   5 on turn :-( POKERTREV 0 16 £9.43 + £16.90 Head Prizes 6   Red_King 0 17 £7.75 + £2.49 Head Prizes 1  
    Posted by Red_King
    Well Done to The Cappo and Red......nice cashes and to Doyle as well.....Noticed you're doing really well at the minute.
    Also Well Done to Roseeeeee and MattyP who both had nice cashes tonight.
    ......and Congrats to Angel on her Royal Flush and LoadsaQUADS and cashing too.

Sorry I didn't play DTD's tonight, I ran Ok in REWARDS freeby and managed to sat. into UKOPS B/H semi which I was very happy with.....but blew a stack in freeby with concentrating on UKOPS, so cashed for just £3.....but it was worth it in the end as I managed to get into UKOPS 11 final....in pretty exalted company too.

TommyD340001Entry to UKOPS 11 | £25,000 Bounty Hunter
    bearlyther02Entry to UKOPS 11 | £25,000 Bounty Hunter
    MattBates03Entry to UKOPS 11 | £25,000 Bounty Hunter + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £110, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
    MISTY4ME04Entry to UKOPS 11 | £25,000 Bounty Hunter
    SoLack05

• edited October 2016
    Well done misty 

Good luck all run golden.
  • edited October 2016
    Well done misty 

Good luck all run golden.
  • edited October 2016
    Well done Misty - Run well in the UKOPs - I will be away UKOPs weekend so not tried to sat into any yet.

Had a little cash in the 2K Mini last night & won the Orfordable on Friday for 75 quid ish (Not sure exact amount as its not showing in my tables.

2K Mini marksman
    POKERTREV016£9.43 + £16.90 Head Prizes6
    Hung on as long as I could :) Thanks to Matt237 for the rail & well done to Red_King cashing too.
  • edited October 2016
    WELL DONE CAPTAIN. 

Had some FUN myself in the Mini Iceman tonight having bubbled the sat. to the UKOPS semi, ably supported by King & Queen of the Railers......Chilling & Angel. Thanks for staying up so long Angel......the Dust lasted 'til I made the Final Table xxxxxx

PUPPASMURF9600001£510
    monkeyriot02£290
    fowksey61203£172
    swordsyboy04£132
    Hornet8005£112
    MISTY4ME06£92
    .....also had a bit of LUCK in Tikay's Forum Comp. with a good bit of guesswork, and an injury time equaliser from Wigan .......

Re: Sky High Roller - TONIGHT.

posted at 18/10/2016 4:28 PM BST on SkyPoker.com
    First: 17/3/2014
    Last: 19/10/2016

1 - 1
  • edited October 2016
    Great news Misty, the dust which was sent caused a bit of a stir ;) lol Was fun
  • edited October 2016
    MattyP please post in ryder cup thread. Thank you
  • edited October 2016
    Unbelievable!!!!!
    All in sat for ME, won two rounds to reach FT
    Had massive chip lead HU, 50k vs 4k,
    Lost 4 hands in a row to finish 2nd :-\

Glenelg540001£10,000 Hitman
    Red_King02£11.55
  • edited October 2016
    Decent run in mini

Red_King029£8.73 + £9.38 Head Prizes3 
  • edited October 2016
    Unlucky in the first run Red but well done in Mini
  • edited October 2016
    When is Dark Angel on ITV?

The first episode of Dark Angel will air on Monday, October 31 at 9pm.

A tattoo shop named after you and now a TV Series......what next? :)

• edited October 2016
    When is Dark Angel on ITV? The first episode of Dark Angel will air on Monday, October 31 at 9pm. A tattoo shop named after you and now a TV Series......what next? :)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    ......a Sire of good Racehorses........ Oh yeh, she's done/doing that too !!!!
  • edited October 2016
    When is Dark Angel on ITV? The first episode of Dark Angel will air on Monday, October 31 at 9pm. A tattoo shop named after you and now a TV Series......what next? :)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    ......a Sire of good Racehorses........ Oh yeh, she's done that too !!!!