You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited October 2016
    Another all in sat, another 2nd cash ;-)

Langan1330001£3,000 Bounty Hunter
    Red_King02£14.30
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    When is Dark Angel on ITV? The first episode of Dark Angel will air on Monday, October 31 at 9pm. A tattoo shop named after you and now a TV Series......what next? :)
    Posted by POKERTREV

Hahaha love it.
  • edited October 2016
    Came 4th in the 8.00 BH for £25.63 and £8.20 heads I got a GL from Angel earlier in the evening that must of helped, rungood all TPTers.
  • edited October 2016
    Managed to win entry to the £110 BH game tonight via a £3 all in sat.

Won 7 heads which made a nice addition to the prize money.

IrishRose03£556.50 + £393.75 Head Prizes7 
    Need to learn to get further than 3rd though lol - seem to have reached 3rd in the 9pm £55 BH game earlier this week and also the 10.30pm BH game.  Need to learn to get to 2nd and then 1st lol.

Huge thanks to the railers - Angel, Chilling, Misty and all 

Hope all TPTers run golden over the weekend xxx
  • edited October 2016
    Pommy can you post in ryder cup thread, apologies as everything go a bit confusing. To play mania and another one on sunday xx
  • edited October 2016
    Managed to win entry to the £110 BH game tonight via a £3 all in sat. Won 7 heads which made a nice addition to the prize money. IrishRose 0 3 £556.50 + £393.75 Head Prizes 7   Need to learn to get further than 3rd though lol - seem to have reached 3rd in the 9pm £55 BH game earlier this week and also the 10.30pm BH game.  Need to learn to get to 2nd and then 1st lol. Huge thanks to the railers - Angel, Chilling, Misty and all  Hope all TPTers run golden over the weekend xxx
    Posted by IrishRose
    Well done rose, sorry couldn't stay around to watch the ft as am really under the weather at min.

Well done all run golden xx
  • edited October 2016
    Little one in BH, made FT

Red_King06£3.01 + £0.75 Head Prizes1 
  • edited October 2016
    Hi I was wondering if I can join the team? thanks
  • edited October 2016
    Hi I was wondering if I can join the team?
    Posted by lawro10
    Hi Lawro - PokerTrev is the captain but he's not always online on a Sunday.  I'm sure he'll be thrilled to have you on board though :)
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Hi Lawro - PokerTrev is the captain but he's not always online on a Sunday.  I'm sure he'll be thrilled to have you on board though :)
    Posted by IrishRose
    thanks irishrose I was in this team a few years ago but looking to get back in :)
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : thanks irishrose I was in this team a few years ago but looking to get back in :)
    Posted by lawro10

Did you play under another name?
    As you only have 3 posts in 2016 ?
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Did you play under another name? As you only have 3 posts in 2016 ?
    Posted by Red_King
    yeah my account was suspended as i didn't play so set another account up
  • edited October 2016
    Am sure that's not a problem and will say welcome to the team

• edited October 2016
    Am sure that's not a problem and will say welcome to the team  
    Posted by Darkangel7
    thanks dark angel, is there any rules etc??
  • edited October 2016
    Hello all just came 10th in DTD2 for £1.98 and came 4th in 7.30 FR for £30 run well TPTers.
  • edited October 2016
    Hello all 2 little ones came 34th in 8.00BH won £2,15 and £2.77 heads and won £8.40 in the 8.30 mini event, bad beat in BH bad play in the mini run well all.
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : yeah my account was suspended as i didn't play so set another account up
    Posted by lawro10
    Hi M8
    What was your previous account name? I'm sure you can reactivate an account (at least that's what it says in terms & conditions) Only reason I ask is cause I don't want you to get into trouble if they suspect a duplicate account.

Anyways - No rules as such, just respect other players at your tables & NO abuse/language. We have a private TPT Tourney which runs usually on the 1st Wednesday of every month, so the next one should be Nov 2nd.

We also play the Monday DTD Tournies @ 7.15pm (DTD1) 7.45pm (DTD2) & 8.15pm (DTD3) total cost is a fiver and you get to play all three tournies. There is NO obligation to play each week, just play as & when you can as long as it's within your bankroll. It's usually quite fun & you also have a chance to win Free Tournament entries each week & added Monthly Prizes too.

Best of Luck
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Hi M8 What was your previous account name? I'm sure you can reactivate an account (at least that's what it says in terms & conditions) Only reason I ask is cause I don't want you to get into trouble if they suspect a duplicate account. Anyways - No rules as such, just respect other players at your tables & NO abuse/language. We have a private TPT Tourney which runs usually on the 1st Wednesday of every month, so the next one should be Nov 2nd. We also play the Monday DTD Tournies @ 7.15pm (DTD1) 7.45pm (DTD2) & 8.15pm (DTD3) total cost is a fiver and you get to play all three tournies. There is NO obligation to play each week, just play as & when you can as long as it's within your bankroll. It's usually quite fun & you also have a chance to win Free Tournament entries each week & added Monthly Prizes too. Best of Luck
    Posted by POKERTREV
    hi pokertrev thanks for replying, I think it was lawro1985 but il stick with this account now, yep sounds good thanks again!.
  • edited October 2016
    25/10/16 19,15 £100 deep stack 88 players
    mar2dee4400001£50.16kevins180802£29.04The_Chris03£17.60WHEELS716104£14.08

• edited October 2016
    26.10/16 19,115 £100 deep stack 98 players
    WHEELS7161012£4.31
  • edited October 2016
    Hey guys

Hope you're all running well at the moment.

Having a decent week so far.  Managed to win the £55 bh speed earlier in the week for c £750 and followed up with the £55 9pm (Sheriff?) this evening.

Also running prertty well in the satellites, so a place in the Sunday UKOPS main as well as the Saturday night version.  Hope to see a few of you there.

Cheers

Mattp

mattprawn3200001£480 + £343.95 Head Prizes7£104.73
  • edited October 2016
    GL all playing UKOPS tonight, here's hoping for a return on my Main free entry. :-)

Edit: 66/232 in main, shoved KQh ran into bs with AKo, A on flop, g'nite :-\

Red_King066£37.50 Head Prizes1 
  • edited October 2016
    Hi all

Just wanted to wish you all extra magic run good this weekend and next week during UKOPS.

Missed the Friday orfy last night as switched my days around and work and then completely forgot the game was on yesterday even though I was online playing :(

Enjoy the weekend all and run golden xxx
  • edited October 2016
    WHY HAS THE CLOCK GONE BACK A DAY BEFORE IT SHOULD DO ? STILL NO DEEP STACK IN LOBBY
  • edited October 2016
    Got to love a frenzy!  Especially when it's for a place in the £550 buy in high roller and you spent about £12 on rebuys
    mattprawn4410001Entry to UKOPS 10 | £30,000 High Roller

Gl all playing tonight.  Run golden

Mattp
  • edited October 2016
    Nice one Matt, gl in HR

Another 2nd in all in

1317320001UKOPS 09 | £3,000 Bounty Hunter
    Red_King02£13.20
  • edited October 2016
    I don't believe it!!!!

Another all in, got to Ft, 3way, down to 1000 chips
    And WON

Red_King320001UKOPS 09 | £3,000 Bounty Hunter
    dangerdai02£13.20

Edit: out
    Check raised pre, J high flop,
    Shoved KK, called by A6c, ffs
    Only one club on flop
    Runner runner straight

Will post hand when myhands is working
    Error Timed out on myhands search

Hand History #1093886291 (19:50 30/10/2016)

• edited October 2016
    Here we go again
    Another all in, 1st

Red_King220001UKOPS 12 | £5,000 Bounty Hunter
    Poker_Wolf02£2.20

Edit: out no heads, AKs vs 55, runner,runner,runner,runner straight, sky RNG lol
  • edited October 2016
  • edited November 2016
    Hello all hope you are all well, won £20 in DTD 3 came 3rd, £2 and abit not sure how much computer say no when I try and look at my tables in DTD 2. Last night I was king of flips kept the stack going nicely, apologies to the big blind who called my AI in in SB for about 10 bigs he turned over AK I turned over 10 3 off and binked it that got a few comments think some of Angel's dust has stuck run good TPTers.