You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited October 2016
    Evening guys.  Run golden this weekend!

Hoping to play the HU Semi final this evening (check the thread on main forum for confirmation) but currently looking at 8.30pm.  Angel Dust, Misty Magic and Leprechaun luck all gratefully received!
  • edited October 2016
    1/10/16 16,15 £100 deep stack 83 players
    1st £47.312nd £30.383rd £18.924th £15.365th £12.536th £10.467th £8.808th £7.149th £5.4810th £5.4811th £4.15
  • edited October 2016
    came 62nd in main but 0 bounties. Not bad out of over 400 players. Oh well on to the next one only cost me 1.80 from an all in so can't complain really.

Run golden all
  • edited October 2016
    First FT since been back £50 rebuy, no rebuy or add-on :-)

clara19772380001£32.40
    -lady-love02£18.90
    Red_King03£13.18
    Lovey8704£11.02
    Manutd197205£8.75
    Quacka706£7.67
    carols07£6.59
    sirdodge7708£5.51
    GregUK09£4
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Evening guys.  Run golden this weekend! Hoping to play the HU Semi final this evening (check the thread on main forum for confirmation) but currently looking at 8.30pm.  Angel Dust, Misty Magic and Leprechaun luck all gratefully received!
    Posted by mattprawn
    GOOD LUCK Matt......

......MISTY MAGIC duly sent and will be with you all night.

I think that Team Europe need a bucketful too in the Ryder Cup......I dont think they're gonna make it this time to be honest, but as we all know 'Chip and a Chair' .....and you just never know.

• edited October 2016
    Hi guys

Sorry not played too much of late mtt wise.

Two cashes last night. A 2nd in the £1k £11 for £130 and a £26 in gold rush

Run well team x
  • edited October 2016
    Second place in the roller tonight.  Should have won it, had a decent chip lead Heads Up but just couldn't find the break to see him off.  Oh well.

Thanks for the rail Angel, Rose, Chris and Groggy.

Chrissy_C16700001£4509mattprawn02£2630.25
  • edited October 2016
    Well played matt. Sorry couldn't stay till the end. 
  • edited October 2016
    Nice Cashes Matt.

well done also to Red_King, Wheels & Nuggy.

TPT (FlyingDagg) Invitational is now in the lobby for Wednesday -
    LINKY

Good Luck on the tables all.
  • edited October 2016
    wp matt top result 
  • edited October 2016
    Cheers Chris - thank you for dropping by last night, helped me keep focussed.  Still cross with myself for messing up the HU though.

If it gets covered on the You Tube channel later this week I'd appreciate any feedback you might have.  Not sure what hands they'll pick to show, but there were a few interesting ones.  Exit hand was very poor, but it was 3am and I'm getting old!

Best

Mattp
  • edited October 2016
    Second place in the roller tonight.  Should have won it, had a decent chip lead Heads Up but just couldn't find the break to see him off.  Oh well. Thanks for the rail Angel, Rose, Chris and Groggy. Chrissy_C 1670000 1 £4509 mattprawn 0 2 £2630.25
    Posted by mattprawn
    huge congrats Matt - could tell you were on form last night - glad you got such a great result - you can win it next week.....

Good luck all TPTers - hoping to play DTD tonight so might see a few on the tables 

Run golden all xxx
  • edited October 2016
    Second place in the roller tonight.  Should have won it, had a decent chip lead Heads Up but just couldn't find the break to see him off.  Oh well. Thanks for the rail Angel, Rose, Chris and Groggy. Chrissy_C 1670000 1 £4509 mattprawn 0 2 £2630.25
    Posted by mattprawn
    FANTASTIC result Matt. Obviously the 'Misty Magic' I sent worked. Sorry I missed the rail, but I was tied up watching us lose the Ryder Cup on BBC2 highlights.
     I hadn't realised you were playing your HU semi-final on Saturday, and not last night......how did you get on??
  • edited October 2016
    Just missed FT in DTD3, 7/135. No railers :-(

Red_King07£12.96
  • edited October 2016
    Cheers Chris - thank you for dropping by last night, helped me keep focussed.  Still cross with myself for messing up the HU though. If it gets covered on the You Tube channel later this week I'd appreciate any feedback you might have.  Not sure what hands they'll pick to show, but there were a few interesting ones.  Exit hand was very poor, but it was 3am and I'm getting old! Best Mattp
    Posted by mattprawn

Yes Matt defo il check it out and drop some feedback if u won't hu in roller is tough as it can be relative deep stacks.
  • edited October 2016
    Just missed FT in DTD3, 7/135. No railers :-( Red_King 0 7 £12.96
    Posted by Red_King
    Well done Red, sorry wasn't up to railing much last night. Might not be up to railing much for a few days after just got a text message from son's school saying a child in junior school died this morning. Got the text just before pick up. The news affected my son's friends sister as she was in the same class as her. Knocked me for 6 and made me feel sick.

Anyway hope you all run golden. The only one I am promising to rail tonight is Rose in PC freeroll at 7. Not sure after that really, see how I feel.

Run extra golden all and the dust has been sent. xx
  • edited October 2016
    Best of luck to Rose in her quest for Punta Cana.  Will be keeping fingers crossed.

Will drop in later to wish you luck if I'm back around in time. 
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : FANTASTIC result Matt. Obviously the 'Misty Magic' I sent worked. Sorry I missed the rail, but I was tied up watching us lose the Ryder Cup on BBC2 highlights.  I hadn't realised you were playing your HU semi-final on Saturday, and not last night......how did you get on??
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    Cheers Misty.  Ryder cup was a bit disappointing, but at least keeps the Americans interested for next time.  No joy in the HU semi final I'm afraid, which leaves Rose holding the TPT baton on that one.
  • edited October 2016
    Just missed FT in DTD3, 7/135. No railers :-( Red_King 0 7 £12.96
    Posted by Red_King
    Well done Red on great result.  I hang head in shame as I was online last night but didn't think to check round the DTD tables as was playing only HU games to try to get points for the Punta Cana freeroll.  Next week I'll rail you to 1st place instead - hope that's a deal?

Good luck all tonight - and especially to our TPTers playing in the High Roller.  I'm guessing RSPCA and maybe Mr Mattprawn might be among the few that are tempted.........

Run golden all xxx

PS - Don't forget TPT team game tomorrow night - be there or else!!!  :)
  • edited October 2016
    and whats the PW?
  • edited October 2016
    and whats the PW?
    Posted by HotM
    same password as for the last century :)    slowdive

Good luck - and kidnap some mates to play too please xx
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : same password as for the last century :)    slowdive Good luck - and kidnap some mates to play too please xx
    Posted by IrishRose
    slowdive it is lol, lots of things to remember lol
  • edited October 2016
    Hey Guys.

Some notable wins around the tables well done especially Matt.

Still not playing much at the mo, I managed to play Mondays DTD but was pretty poor tbh, although that's pretty normal for me of late :)

Spending most of my time back & forth to Blackpool to visit my dad who has been very pooly as most of you know & doing everything I can to help out. It's certainly a testing time.

Anyways, Best of luck at the tables all
  • edited October 2016
    Hey Guys. Some notable wins around the tables well done especially Matt. Still not playing much at the mo, I managed to play Mondays DTD but was pretty poor tbh, although that's pretty normal for me of late :) Spending most of my time back & forth to Blackpool to visit my dad who has been very pooly as most of you know & doing everything I can to help out. It's certainly a testing time. Anyways, Best of luck at the tables all
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Sorry to hear about your Dad again. Just remember to take care of yourself too! Or me and Rose will come sort you out. Give my love to your mum and dad. Might be able to pop in Saturday as am up there later tonight as Caitlins b.day today.
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Sorry to hear about your Dad again. Just remember to take care of yourself too! Or me and Rose will come sort you out. Give my love to your mum and dad. Might be able to pop in Saturday as am up there later tonight as Caitlins b.day today.
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Its my sons Birthday Saturday so I will be back home.

You and rose can sort me out anytime :)
  • edited October 2016
    Am Mega Angryyyyyy just about 5 until am in the main, tis happens. WTF......

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    paddy719Small blind 300.00300.007000.00
    TheDartBig blind 600.00900.004630.00
     Your hole cards
    • J
    • A

HotMRaise 1800.002700.004990.00
    wilco40All-in 6800.009500.000.00
    jonakosFold    
    paddy719Fold    
    TheDartFold    
    HotMAll-in 4990.0014490.000.00
    wilco40Unmatched bet 10.0014480.0010.00
    HotMShow
    • J
    • A

wilco40Show
    • Q

Flop

• J
    • Q

Turn

River

wilco40WinFour 10s14480.00 14490.00
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Its my sons Birthday Saturday so I will be back home. You and rose can sort me out anytime :)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Caitlins b.day today your sons tomorrow and James on Sunday.  Lol

Trev you sure you realise what your saying?  Lmao x  Happy birthday to your son for tomorrow. X 
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Its my sons Birthday Saturday so I will be back home. You and rose can sort me out anytime :)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Caitlins b.day today your sons tomorrow and James on Sunday.  Lol

Trev you sure you realise what your saying?  Lmao x  Happy birthday to your son for tomorrow. X 
  • edited October 2016
    Hot will you calm down its poker it happens. No point in getting angry over it. If you did decide to play another game I hope you thought about it first before playing and didn't enter on tilt. I know it's not nice to go out to quads when your so close to the money. It happened to me to other week in the main. Was close to the cash but unfortunately I ran into a better hand. I looked back and realised I could and should have played that hand better. Learn from it and move on. X 
  • edited October 2016
    Don't like track suits. Prefer either jeans or smart suit. :p 
    oh and can't forget my flat cap either. Lmao