You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2017
    2nd in spt manchester sat for £14.40 had a great time last friday thank you to every 1 and trev dont forget i am champion tipster lol
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Hey Guys.

Still Knackered from last weekend at Blackpool & driving half way round the country to pick Donna up from the caravan site. After driving a few miles further than we should have I turned to Andy (Sid) and said "I wonder if thats the name of the caravan she is in not the name of the caravan site?" Andy - "Yeh I was just thinking that :) OHhhhhh how we giggled. :)

Disaster on the tables Friday night, but saturday I got down to the last three (Chip Leader) & done a deal at 3.15am for £550.00 + £120 worth of tournament tokens for last man standing.

Has a fabulous weekend - Thank you to everyone who came & Jonny for his tips & the rest of the gang for the TPT Tutorial :)
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Need to learn to read this more as my first weekend back at home after moving was when you were in blackpool and I could have made it (oops)

Mr Prawn ~ the national league north fixtures come out on Wednesday and if you didn't know (I presume you would have not really been ar.sed at this point due to b2b relegations!) the mighty Leamington are back through a play-off final win so would be good to meet up if the fixtures fall nicely.

Summer break and a few months off - oh go on then, hoping I haven't forgotten how to play! Maybe see you all on the tables over the next few days
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Need to learn to read this more as my first weekend back at home after moving was when you were in blackpool and I could have made it (oops) Mr Prawn ~ the national league north fixtures come out on Wednesday and if you didn't know (I presume you would have not really been ar.sed at this point due to b2b relegations!) the mighty Leamington are back through a play-off final win so would be good to meet up if the fixtures fall nicely. Summer break and a few months off - oh go on then, hoping I haven't forgotten how to play! Maybe see you all on the tables over the next few days
    Posted by Matt237
    Hi Matt

Good to see you back around, enjoy the summer.  I have been suffering through the last 2 seasons, but feel much more optimistic for next year. We' vet got half a dozen players signed on who are league standard, but let's wait and see.

Will try and make Leamington away, so would be good to meet up if dates work.  Same with York home game, usually a trip enjoyed by away fans.

In other news, heading to Vegas a week tomorrow. Probably going to play the WSOP on day two, so will keep the team posted if interested.  I got lucky in that last year and managed a cash, so same again would be fantastic.

Run well all

Mattp
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Pokertrev, you on commission from sky?
    Your quoted on joining page, in what our players say.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Hi Matt Good to see you back around, enjoy the summer.  I have been suffering through the last 2 seasons, but feel much more optimistic for next year. We' vet got half a dozen players signed on who are league standard, but let's wait and see. Will try and make Leamington away, so would be good to meet up if dates work.  Same with York home game, usually a trip enjoyed by away fans. In other news, heading to Vegas a week tomorrow. Probably going to play the WSOP on day two, so will keep the team posted if interested.  I got lucky in that last year and managed a cash, so same again would be fantastic. Run well all Mattp
    Posted by mattprawn
    Leamington is a fantastic place, however the ground is an absolute dump lol. 

I dont miss a game so even if we're away on a tuesday ill be there. Just less drinking time for me and the lads haha!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    wont do nottingham hate the place but what about broadway in birmingham fab place
    Posted by FLASHJONNY
    thumbs up from me!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    been a while but been back a couple of weeks (SPT drew me in!),
    bubbled spt semi last night, had 46 from big blind on flop of 5 7 8, all went in, small blind had  6 9!
    no such luck tonight, now just need the day off work!
    SPT Semi

MattBates159551Entry to SPT Manchester Seat - Day 1bTheAlly13028.722Entry to SPT Manchester Seat - Day 1bbornablade82803Entry to SPT Manchester Seat - Day 1bwi037736.284Entry to SPT Manchester Seat - Day 1b  
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Ah yes, the good old stay away for god knows how long, come back and win!

£2 rebuy 
    Matt2374020001£87 
    7 @ 7 bounty hunter
    Matt237014£8.49 + £5.91 Head Prizes2 
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Ah yes, the good old stay away for god knows how long, come back and win! £2 rebuy  Matt237 402000 1 £87   7 @ 7 bounty hunter Matt237 0 14 £8.49 + £5.91 Head Prizes 2  
    Posted by Matt237
    Lol ��
    TBH Matt I stayed away for a few months because the beats I was taking were doing my head in. 1st game back I had 66 flop came 6 10 10. Kid raised I shoved he called, turned 10 2. Turn A river A. I thought oh oh. Here we go again but since then I've been doing ok. 
    Won the Sunday major freeroll sat same day I won a 20 quid satt so got the major buy in back, bust short of the bubble in the major though. 
    Satt into one of the £30 bounty hunters from the £7 semi. Finished 6th for just over 300 inc bounties.
    Won a couple of the 715 Deepies. 
    All in all it's good to be back! 
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Hey Guys. Still Knackered from last weekend at Blackpool & driving half way round the country to pick Donna up from the caravan site. After driving a few miles further than we should have I turned to Andy (Sid) and said "I wonder if thats the name of the caravan she is in not the name of the caravan site?" Andy - "Yeh I was just thinking that :) OHhhhhh how we giggled. :) Disaster on the tables Friday night, but saturday I got down to the last three (Chip Leader) & done a deal at 3.15am for £550.00 + £120 worth of tournament tokens for last man standing. Has a fabulous weekend - Thank you to everyone who came & Jonny for his tips & the rest of the gang for the TPT Tutorial :)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    You couldn't have done it without us lol.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : You couldn't have done it without us lol.
    Posted by DoyleBrun
    +1 to that, am still knackered getting too old for this coming in at 5.30 am stuff, that SNG was absolutely Hilarious. loved every minute of it.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Well done Bladey.

Commision Red_King?.........I wish :)
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Tonight's Flying Dagg result and for 2nd month running I binked it 

SidV79350001£11.38 + £11.86 Head Prizes3 
    FLASHJONNY02£6.12 + £5.64 Head Prizes3 
    MAXALLY03 0 
    IrishRose04 0 
    Mikeycb05 0 
    KEITH196006 0 
    weecheez107 0  
    Be a lot better if more players joined in though...good luck everyone, run golden at the tables 
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    been a while but been back a couple of weeks (SPT drew me in!), bubbled spt semi last night, had 46 from big blind on flop of 5 7 8, all went in, small blind had  6 9! no such luck tonight, now just need the day off work! SPT Semi MattBates 15955 1 Entry to SPT Manchester Seat - Day 1b TheAlly 13028.72 2 Entry to SPT Manchester Seat - Day 1b bornablade 8280 3 Entry to SPT Manchester Seat - Day 1b wi03 7736.28 4 Entry to SPT Manchester Seat - Day 1b  
    Posted by bornablade
    Congrats on qualifying for SPT Blade, will see you there
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Another small one from me 11.15pm Deepy (finished at 3.10am lol)

Players

Players Remaining: 0 / 82

Player NameChipsRankPrize

SidV794100001£46.74
    AA60102£30.01
    ASwaby
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    I totally forgot about tpt game last night. didnt do usual round up  Well done all cashing. Andy late nights are the norm now after our weekend at b.pool lmao 
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    I totally forgot about tpt game last night. didnt do usual round up  Well done all cashing. Andy late nights are the norm now after our weekend at b.pool lmao 
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Cheers Sid, Trev

Who's going? I had a bit of a mare thinking couldnt get off work but managed to swap, just deciding whether to go fri or sat
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    one for me,£100 gtd omaha

bornablade380001£50
    flamefree02£30
    IC_DEADPPL03£20
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    DTD 2
    shirley02017£1.87
    strife802018£1.87
    bornablade019£1.87
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    dtd 3

V1NCE106£11.09bornablade07£9.21
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    dtd 1

bornablade04£17.23Boxster05£14.87
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    So, I got my ticket for Manchester (day 1b). How many TPT'ers can we expect? Just heard SidV79 is going. Who else?

• Options
    edited July 2017
    SPT Manchester - QUALIFIED...
    Bornablade
    Heddoh18
    MrDirk
    Sidv79

Let me know if there are any more
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Greetings from Las Vegas.  Just wanted to post on here to thank all the TPT guys who offered me good wishes over the last couple of days.

Misty, the Aces never quite arrived, must be the time difference!  Nice to catch up with Rose and Pommy here and hope to be back next year with some more of the TPT team.

Sorry won't be in Manchester due to other commitments, but hopefully see many of you at the next one.

Run well on the tables.

Matt
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    well done matt not sure about manchester am gettin fitted for a chariot tomorrow lol
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Not much luck yesterday but had this one

£50 Omaha Hi-Lo BH

bornablade1050001£14 + £7.55 Head Prizes2 
    gazany20102£8.75 + £13 Head Prizes14

Played 3 tournies up to now today,
    £50 Omaha Hi Lo
    fatstan710480001£26.64
    bornablade02£18
    £20 Omaha Hi Lo
    bornablade520001£9.62
    BUSHWAK02

£100 sunday Major early Semi

PBKR109294£12,000 Sunday Major
    bornablade87965£12,000 Sunday Major
    omm4769.506£12,000 Sunday Major
    Lets hope I've not used all my luck!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    from the late reg semi for sunday major
    bornablade80117£12,000 Sunday Major, paid as £110 because i was already in.

sunday major

Gambelo021£184.80
    bornablade022£184.80
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Well done Blade see you in Manchester. Almost made Day 1a through the freeroll but managed 8th place 

chickdog1303£273 + SPT Manchester Package - Day 1a
    YouMad04£213 + SPT Manchester Package - Day 1a
    Liammartin05£183 + SPT Manchester Package - Day 1a
    safc7106£153
    rabdeniro07£117
    SidV7908£75
    good luck and run golden at the tables folks