You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WISH ME LUCK YOU FLOPWIT FLAPHEADS!!!!!

Comments

• edited October 2011
    7 flappin teeth out in 30 mins!!!---- flopwit same tomorrow!!!!----JEEEZZUUSSS FLOPWIT CHRIST --BLOOD ALL OVER PLACE!!!

One of the students wanted to keep them, them lot are floppin weirdos!!

Any ideas on why one would want to be a dentist lads?--- flopwit flappers!!!!!
  • edited October 2011
    you got to be some real nutty sadistic flopper to want to pull teeth out. all that cracking and snapping, yanking and tugging, just to be left with a lump of enamal. it aint cricket i tell ya!!
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: WISH ME LUCK YOU FLOPWIT FLAPHEADS!!!!!:
    7 flappin teeth out in 30 mins!!!---- flopwit same tomorrow!!!!----JEEEZZUUSSS FLOPWIT CHRIST --BLOOD ALL OVER PLACE!!!  One of the students wanted to keep them, them lot are floppin weirdos!! Any ideas on why one would want to be a dentist lads?--- flopwit flappers!!!!!
    Posted by oynutter
    100k plus pa, no night-shift, no working in sub zero temperatures, free dental care for life, s e x with the patients when they're  under anaesthetic, the list goes on :)))
  • edited October 2011
    LOL--I had a car smash years ago which cracked a lot of my teeth, so there is rotten roots in my gum, they cant risk stuff like that entering the blood stream when they've fitted the mechanical valve, doc says best to have the lot out and get false ones, they'll pull out half today and the rest on friday
    Posted by oynutter
    Jeeeeeesus run better bud .

What ever time suits you  tomorrow Rik is fine with me ,
    just post up here tonight so i can plan around it  .

Den .
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: WISH ME LUCK YOU FLOPWIT FLAPHEADS!!!!! : 100k plus pa, no night-shift, no working in sub zero temperatures, free dental care for life, s e x with the patients when they're  under anaesthetic, the list goes on :)))
    Posted by loonytoons
    Disgusting

• edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: WISH ME LUCK YOU FLOPWIT FLAPHEADS!!!!! : Jeeeeeesus run better bud . What ever time suits you  tomorrow Rik is fine with me , just post up here tonight so i can plan around it  . Den .
    Posted by IRISHROVER
     hiya Dennis, I got the strangest feeling that I might be in a bit of pain tomorrow afternoon, but should be ok by around 7.30 --- If thats a bit late, I will be on good form on friday---cheers mate
  • edited October 2011
    Hi my toothless tiger    Gummy Gummy how are we.    The same again tomorrow Yipeee.!   Now what was it you called me.  Oh yes Loghead !!     Now what can I call you.?     Worzel Gumage
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: WISH ME LUCK YOU FLOPWIT FLAPHEADS!!!!! : Disgusting
    Posted by NoseyBonk
     LOL---Noseybonkers!
  • edited October 2011
    Hi my toothless tiger    Gummy Gummy how are we.    The same again tomorrow Yipeee.!   Now what was it you called me.  Oh yes Loghead !!     Now what can I call you.?     Worzel Gumage
    Posted by logdon
     Thanks loghead, I knew that was a bad call, but a Nutter got to do what a Nutter thinks of doing, and consequences can be funk of when they put a tube up his dangle.
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: WISH ME LUCK YOU FLOPWIT FLAPHEADS!!!!! :  hiya Dennis, I got the strangest feeling that I might be in a bit of pain tomorrow afternoon, but should be ok by around 7.30 --- If thats a bit late, I will be on good form on friday---cheers mate
    Posted by oynutter
    No probs ,
    tomorrow 7.30pm it is  then .

If you feel tomorrow at anytime before 6pm that you are not up for a visit  ,
    post up here &
    we will rearrange it for friday  7.30pm .

Gl tomorrow Rik , Top Man You .

p.s  Have you tried to pm on skypoker using internet explorer ?

• edited October 2011
    Nice one Den, I'll have another go with the pm thingy, but my connection here is mental m8--- average 36kbps atm--waste of virtual space m8!
  • edited October 2011
    Dont forget to put them under your pillow tonight ready for the tooth fairy. Mind you, if you see a vision of someone walking through the ward wearing a pink tutu in the middle of the night, you might just think the drugs have just kicked in! Its not the 2.20 @ 2.20 anymore for you......its the, wait for it..... ....the 2.30 @ 2.30....!! (the tooth hurty at tooth hurty!....I will get my coat)
    Posted by MAXALLY
     LOL--- get on to the big boys, I think it should be changed in my honour!!--- I'm gonna ask that dentist tomorrow, how many peoples teeth has he pulled all out in two days, CRICKET!!!!!!--- iT'S NOT EVEN FIRKIN NETBALL!!!!!!
  • edited October 2011
     Woo,   might have to introduce dentistry to my Fetish dungeon.  "The Boys from Brazil."!   Agonising Pain ?  Meals through a straw.?
  • edited October 2011
    Hi ya big luvverlees, Just thought I would tell you about the old fella over in the corner of my ward--

The social worker came to see him, and I could hear most of what was said

He looks close to 85, has no cards, but has had a couple of neighbours visit, he only has a picture of his dog

The social worker was a bit worried about how he will get on if they let him home, he can walk with a stick, but really slowly. She asked him about his toilet arrangements at home, he said, I use the courntryside (no toilet at his house at all), he has an outside tap and fetches water with a bucket "for the tea"

It sounds like he lives in one of the small farmhouses of yesteryear, I rented one of them when I first came to Ireland, I asked a few people why they were so cheap to rent and a farmer told me that most of them were abandoned "because they were killing us"--- very damp and cold in winter, tiny windows, usually only on one side of the house--- It takes a 7 foot long fireplace to keep these houses warm! The one I rented sounds very similar to the old fellas, his name is john, and he was born there---- Many city dwellers would tell you that those days are gone and that people don't live in those conditions anymore, most of these houses are hidden away down tiny untarred roads called borreens, and if you know where to look, there are still plenty of them lived in by old die hards that refuse to leave or can't afford an alternative---- Thousands and thousands of these houses still stand ( the walls are 3 foot thick), but the vast majority stand next to a nice modern bungalow where the family now live---- I would guess that nothing has changed in his house for over a hundred years, except electricity.

The social worker has persuaded him to accept the offer of a chemical toilet inside the house so that he might survive the winter, he has chronic piles, blood and all sorts comes out when he goes to the loo. All he wants to do is go home to his dog.
  • edited October 2011
    bet he dont whinge when he gets his aces cracked!
  • edited October 2011
    Nope--- he has'nt whinged once, shut me right up!!!---lol
  • edited October 2011
    Nope--- he has'nt whinged once, shut me right up!!!---lol
    Posted by oynutter

On my way Rik see you about 7.30pm  ish .

Den.
  • edited October 2011
    Bit late but get well soon nut-job ! :)
  • edited October 2011

Cheers dude!-- not a bit late yet mate!

Quick update, just had the rest of my teeth out, twas a bit of a pain, but no agony, very lucky really, 9 teeth out in one go!!-- Have to wait for gums to heal a bit before I get a date for op, might know more tomorrow, or monday.

THAT DENNIS IS A NUTTER!!!! --- THE NURSE HAD TO CHUCK HIM OUT OF THE FLOPPIN HOSPITAL I TELL YOU!!!

Five more minutes and she would have called security!---- Dohhhhhhhh was right about him lads!!

NNNAAAHHH--- We had a great laugh, and would have yapped all night if he had bought a bottle of Jamesons--lol-- I knew after the first ten minutes that the nurses would end up chucking him out---lol--- Visiting time ends at 8oclock, but they are very relaxed about it-- Dennis left at 10.20pm in mid conversation

I hav'nt had such craic for ages!--- Dennis could make a living visiting people in hospital, you will see what I mean when he finally makes it to a live event!!

SO A MASSIVE THANKS TO DENNIS THE IRISHNUTROVER FOR CHEERING MY FLOPWIT HEAD!!

LOOK AFTER HIM LADS AND NOT SO LADS, DIAMOND GEEZER INNIT!!!! 

• edited October 2011
    Glad to hear denis cheered you up, that's just what you need right now.    Steak for dinner tomorrow shove it in the liquidizer and suck it up through a straw..    Enjoy.? 
  • edited October 2011
    florence nightingale eat ya heart out!
  • edited October 2011
    Glad Den cheered u up mate, but my sympathy is with the nurses.  Bad enough they got the flopwit nutter to put up with, but then you wheel in the Rover to talk more nonsense.  I'm surprised that they didn't throw him out earlier, probably couldn't get a word in edgeways.
    How did u manage talking with no teeth and a mouthfull of blood? Mallo Mennis Mow mar moo mate? 

• edited October 2011
     Morning "HUMPTY" those nice Kings men take you apart ready to put you back together again.  Mmm   Did Denis bring you his little visitors to see you, are you feeling itchy to get out of bed, are you holding the Grim Reapers cards.  Questions that need answers.  Men lazy is their middle name laying in bed all day doing nothing, being waited on hand and foot having nurses pamper you and in 5 star accommodation. Bet you don't want to leave do you. !!     :-)))  hugs xx
  • edited October 2011
    florence nightingale eat ya heart out!
    Posted by pod1
    Are you Questioning my bedside manner.? Poddy Waddy
  • edited October 2011
    LOL-- anesthetic was just worn off when Dennis arrived, we had a right laugh.

Just met the surgeon, he wants to go ahead on tuesday, got my official odds--- 97%---- thats around 33-1 innit?
     Must be hard for a surgeon, working with odds like that every day, poor fella probably loses someone nearly every month, he's a very nice chap too.
  • edited October 2011
    How lucky am I to have loghead?

1. very very lucky indeed

2. very lucky

3. A bit lucky

4. slightly lucky

5. not so lucky

6. a bit unlucky

7. very unlucky

8. desperately unlucky

9. so unlucky it dosn't bear thinking about

10.Doomed

Answers will be sorted and evaluated by Irishrover and dohhhhhhh, winners are free to personally abuse Loghead for 3 months!
  • edited October 2011
    OY, !    And here was me being nice to you, trying to cheer you up.?   I wish they had asked me to do the Dentistry work, you would have no finger nails now either.  So your still calculating the Odds on the final table.  "Well, hold on to your small pair I'm after them now." !  Now where did I put that Egg spoon.?
  • edited October 2011
    What? I was just trying to work out how lucky I am to have you looking after my cheery bits!!
  • edited October 2011
    Great to see you perky flaphead. Good old Rover - quite a man he is and I'm not surprised you couldn't shut him up  lol.

Get the operation over and done with and you'll feel the benefit. We had a visit from some friends who live in France yesterday. Howard is currently waiting to go into hospital for the same thing as you and was understandably nervous about it.

I was telling him about another mate of mine, John, who had a triple jobby done at the beginning of this year, when the doorbell rang. It was the very guy I was telling Howard about. They had a good natter about it all and I know Howard felt much more comfortable about his upcoming operation.

John, my mate who had it done in January is bouncing round like a 14 year old and is now back at work. Not bad for a 63 year old eh?

As for dentists - pah!!!  I had a simple filling last Thursday and have looked like the Michelin Man from the neck up ever since. Full of pain-killers and antibiotics now.

Keep your spirits up flopper and I wish you a speedy recovery m8. 

• edited October 2011
    What? I was just trying to work out how lucky I am to have you looking after my cheery bits!!
    Posted by oynutter
    Excuse me , you set the dogs after me.  Now let me see, there' s "The Mongrel" "The Rottweiler" "The Poodle"  you work out which is which.?      I've no fear!  I can chew them up for Breakfast Dinner and Tea.  Oops,   that.! Stop Mumbling.!

As for you "Sunshine" wanting to become  Bond Villain and have steel teeth like Jaws, smile show us your Pearlie's. Ohhhh you can't OK you could suck a grape to death, how about a Lemon.?    The NHS has asked me to become a Hospital visiting Friend to go round cheering up down in the dumps patients. Would you like me to add your name to my list, or will you end it all now.?   Has this cheered you up did you find it informative and friendly if so please give score out of ten.  Thank you.