You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

best post of all time

Comments

• edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: post removed:
    In Response to Re: post removed : Not necessarily. If you're an aggressive player, then yes, you should probably be 3 betting with AA as you'd 3 bet with a lot worse and it wouldn't kill the action. However, if you're a tighter player and you 3 bet, then you might as well hold a sign up saying "I have aces or kings, fold". It all depends on how you are perceived by the rest of the table.
    Posted by EvilPingu
    YES I AGREE WITH THAT BUT IF U ARE TIGHT U STILL GOTTA 3 BET IT CAUSE U WANT VALUE AND U WANT 1 V 1 AND IF THE RAISER HAS TENS THEN I DONT THINK HES GOING NO WHERE IN A HURRY AS LONG AS U DONT RAISE IT TOO HIGH ID SAY HE SHUDA   RE RAISED IT TO 12 POUND JUST MY OPPINION. AT THE END OF THE DAY YA  WANA WIN WITH THESE HANDS NOT LOSE
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with all that Will has said, especially the stuff in CAPS )
    Posted by rancid
    ARE YOU TAKIN THE PISSSSSSS LOL
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: post removed : No, but there's also plays which will lose you money long term, and limp/calling with K3 pre-flop is one of them.  In Response to  Re: post removed : Ooh, value :P Can I play?
    Posted by EvilPingu
    YOU CAN PLAY ANY TIME PINGU
  • edited December 2011

LOL the only reason i did not reload because i was playing at work which im not alowed to do. i will play you whenever and i would have reloaded had i been at home

• edited December 2011
    LOL the only reason i did not reload because i was playing at work which im not alowed to do. i will play you whenever and i would have reloaded had i been at home
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    Just having to re-load at all is bad enough . . . . . 
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: post removed : ARE YOU TAKIN THE PISSSSSSS LOL
    Posted by will48

NO!

• edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: post removed : Just having to re-load at all is bad enough . . . . . 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    well people are going to get lucky sometimes arent they ;)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: post removed : NO!
    Posted by rancid
    LOL CAPS LOCK FTW SO IT SOUNDS LIKE IM ANGRY!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: post removed : Not necessarily. In general, if you're an aggressive player, then yes, you should probably be 3 betting with AA most of the time as you'd probably 3 bet with a lot worse and it wouldn't kill the action. However, if you're a tighter player and you 3 bet, then you might as well hold a sign up saying "I have aces or kings, fold". It all depends on how you are perceived by the rest of the table. As you said yourself: In Response to  Re: post removed : ;)
    Posted by EvilPingu
    This.

Yep, I am not seen as a LAG player- so to suddenly 3 bet against Offshoot is to shout from the rooftops that I've got one of the hands that's dominating him. Even if Offshoot calls my 3 bet, he gets out the way if the flop comes down with overcards to his 10s.

Quite like to see the hand again to be sure of what I'm saying. Can you repost it, Will?
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: post removed : This. Yep, I am not seen as a LAG player- so to suddenly 3 bet against Offshoot is to shout from the rooftops that I've got one of the hands that's dominating him. Even if Offshoot calls my 3 bet, he gets out the way if the flop comes down with overcards to his 10s. Quite like to see the hand again to be sure of what I'm saying. Can you repost it, Will?
    Posted by RICHORFORD

Rich your spot on, plus your not going to be 3 bet bluffing here and getting out of line versus offshoot are you, but maybe you should.

Think will is on a wind up tbh, if he ain’t then he should not be playing this level if he doesn’t understand why you would flat here.

I honestly believe Will knew exactly why you flatted and just made a speculative call because It was you, or Will is just crazy wide or just wants to advo a crazy wide range !

• edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: post removed : LOL CAPS LOCK FTW SO IT SOUNDS LIKE IM ANGRY!
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POKER !!!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: post removed : LOL CAPS LOCK FTW SO IT SOUNDS LIKE IM ANGRY!
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    excuses excuses
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: post removed : This. Yep, I am not seen as a LAG player- so to suddenly 3 bet against Offshoot is to shout from the rooftops that I've got one of the hands that's dominating him. Even if Offshoot calls my 3 bet, he gets out the way if the flop comes down with overcards to his 10s. Quite like to see the hand again to be sure of what I'm saying. Can you repost it, Will?
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    by 3 betting you get rid of donks like me yeah is that what yer sayin lol
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: post removed : by 3 betting you get rid of donks like me yeah is that what yer sayin lol
    Posted by will48
    and if you 3 bet and i get out of the way then u check and let him bet as to put in his mind that u missed the flop
  • edited December 2011
    would be good to show the hand on tv see what tk says about it lol
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: post removed : Rich your spot on, plus your not going to be 3 bet bluffing here and getting out of line versus offshoot are you, but maybe you should. Think will is on a wind up tbh, if he ain’t then he should not be playing this level if he doesn’t understand why you would flat here. I honestly believe Will knew exactly why you flatted and just made a speculative call because It was you, or Will is just crazy wide or just wants to advo a crazy wide range !
    Posted by rancid
    yeah i knew why he flatted cause he was wanting others to do the work for him and raise it and it never worked hence i see the flop and win lol
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: post removed : yeah i knew why he flatted cause he was wanting others to do the work for him and raise it and it never worked hence i see the flop and win lol
    Posted by will48

yeah lol

Do you still enjoy them high entry MTT's you play, think they call them 3 rolls.
    Must be where you get your poker wisdom from )

rub

• edited December 2011
    would be good to show the hand on tv see what tk says about it lol
    Posted by will48
    +1
  • edited December 2011
    I hope this was on a tv table.

Sorry...... I HOPE THIS WAS ON A TV TABLE.

• edited December 2011

New show “Flops of the week” )

• edited December 2011
    'play like a donk and get rewarded' starring OP
  • edited December 2011
    luv it if they arranged a televised 6 handed comedy sng.

rich O, will, offshoot, lambert, young gun & evilpingu.

I'd put up a tenner for the winner, for entertainment valoooooooo.

• edited December 2011
    luv it if they arranged a televised 6 handed comedy sng. rich O, will, offshoot, lambert, young gun & evilpingu. I'd put up a tenner for the winner, for entertainment valoooooooo.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    lmao
  • edited December 2011
    'play like a donk and get rewarded' starring OP
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    play like a chicken and run more like
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: post removed : yeah i knew why he flatted cause he was wanting others to do the work for him and raise it and it never worked hence i see the flop and win lol
    Posted by will48
    This is just so wide of the mark, it's obvious he flats here expecting to see a 2 way flop against Offshoot and have the opportunity to 3 bet him in positon on the flop.

You made a very speculative call out of position and got lucky.

That is all!
  • edited December 2011
    organise it rich am sure it be fun and t k could commentate lol
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: post removed : This is just so wide of the mark, it's obvious he flats here expecting to see a 2 way flop against Offshoot and have the opportunity to 3 bet him in positon on the flop. You made a very speculative call out of position and got lucky. That is all!
    Posted by Slykllist
    i know i got lucky and i know what rich was trying to do but my point being you want to win with aa not lose so why not re raise me yeah 
  • edited December 2011
    luv it if they arranged a televised 6 handed comedy sng. rich O, will, offshoot, lambert, young gun & evilpingu. I'd put up a tenner for the winner, for entertainment valoooooooo.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

UK Cash game series 2, featuring the most talked about hand is the clinics history.

Will, orford 3 bet ?

Will, Will48 fold ?

Will, Offshoot stack off with 10’s ?

More to come:

Does Youngun  have the ability to fold ?

Is EvilPingu, actually EVIL! ?

Does Lambert ever limp/fold ?

All to be revealed next week  in the anticipated FORUM SIT “N” GO

• edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: post removed : UK Cash game series 2, featuring the most talked about hand is the clinics history.   Will, orford 3 bet ? Will, Will48 fold ? Will, Offshoot stack off with 10’s ? More to come: Does Youngun   have the ability to fold ? Is EvilPingu, actually EVIL! ? Does Lambert ever limp/fold ?   All to be revealed next week   in the anticipated FORUM SIT “N” GO
    Posted by rancid
    lmaoooooooooooo
  • edited December 2011

Orford should be 3betting most of time imo. He needs to raise somewhere, and flop or turn raise is going to look strong anyway if image is tight. Flatting ok  if he is trying to bring limper along, or maybe to mix it up a little sometimes with reads. But if you dont 3bet AA here do you never 3bet?

Also lol at yg complaining villain calls too much then playing AK like that v him and slating villain