You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Top of the Posts!

Comments

• edited April 2014
    Thank you for the nomination, very flattered!
  • edited April 2014
    i dont really follow this thread so i didnt realise i was in untill i seen someone inform wynne of the line up in the horses thread, i can assure you im not trying to be entertaininig, i just speak whats on my mind but im pleased not everyone is offended by my posts so thanks everyone who voted, i will do you all proud and win it haha
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts!:
    i dont really follow this thread so i didnt realise i was in untill i seen someone inform wynne of the line up in the horses thread, i can assure you im not trying to be entertaininig, i just speak whats on my mind but im pleased not everyone is offended by my posts so thanks everyone who voted, i will do you all proud and win it haha
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Well that's a relief. I thought it was just me who thought that ;)
  • edited April 2014
    Thanks all and nice to see two other Betting chat regulars there with me.

Good luck wynne and THEROCK, and go easy on me.

Wonder what Sam will do with winner stays on mishap, I was hoping to play with the master oynutter again but seems I have missed out.
  • edited April 2014
    Thanks all and nice to see two other Betting chat regulars there with me. Good luck wynne and THEROCK, and go easy on me. Wonder what Sam will do with winner stays on mishap, I was hoping to play with the master oynutter again but seems I have missed out.
    Posted by vaigret
    good look pal
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! : Well that's a relief. I thought it was just me who thought that ;)
    Posted by Slipwater
    cant help it if i have natural unforced humour and charisma
  • edited April 2014
    Posted by THEROCK573
    You're probably my favourite poster on the site lol, definitely not offensive at all
  • edited April 2014
    gl all for March

nomination for April has to be Donttelmum
    willing to stick his neck out to defend the integrity of the site
    vwp
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! : You're probably my favourite poster on the site lol, definitely not offensive at all
    Posted by Matt237
    haha cheers bud
  • edited April 2014
    Thank you very much for the nominations and selection guys.

Best of luck tonight fellas
  • edited April 2014
    Best of luck all.

Wonder who will be the person to knock me out in sixth.

More likely I will commit suicide against these stars
  • edited April 2014
    Good luck all for tonight!

And may the lucky one win!

As this is national week, be careful over those hurdles!

Beware of the one that comes from behind!
  • edited April 2014
    really enjoyable game, wp all
  • edited April 2014
    The lucky one won wynne, thanks all lovely gme
  • edited April 2014
    gl all for March nomination for April has to be Donttelmum willing to stick his neck out to defend the integrity of the site vwp
    Posted by GELDY
    +1 couldn't agree more Geldy :)
  • edited April 2014
    yeah dtm gets my vote for this month also
  • edited April 2014
    Oynutter should get a seat as he didn't get his "winner stays" on seat.
  • edited April 2014
    VespaPX should get a seat for standing up for justice, as he did'nt get his bike recognized by the hells angels
  • edited April 2014
    Bit of a blunder on my part! 

Sincere apologies oynutter, and congrats vaigret for winning the tournament.

You two will both keep your spots in nextg month's tournament, which leaves 4 places open for April...
  • edited April 2014
    Bit of a blunder on my part!  Sincere apologies oynutter, and congrats vaigret for winning the tournament. You two will both keep your spots in nextg month's tournament, which leaves 4 places open for March...
    Posted by Sky_Sam
    April surely.  Bit late to post in March :)
  • edited April 2014
  • edited April 2014
    I haven't been on this site for 2 years and find i have 4975 points I can only see a 10 point game in the lobby what can i do with them any help?
  • edited April 2014
    Bit of a blunder on my part!  Sincere apologies oynutter, and congrats vaigret for winning the tournament. You two will both keep your spots in nextg month's tournament, which leaves 4 places open for April...
    Posted by Sky_Sam

Thnx Sam
  • edited April 2014
    Dont know if skybet would do it but might be fun to have a betting market for the top of the posts game every month like there was for the skill n go thing.
  • edited April 2014
    Dont know if skybet would do it but might be fun to have a betting market for the top of the posts game every month like there was for the skill n go thing.
    Posted by jdsallstar
    +1
  • edited April 2014
    I haven't been on this site for 2 years and find i have 4975 points I can only see a 10 point game in the lobby what can i do with them any help?
    Posted by ufud[/QUOTE

not played on the site for 2 years but got nearly 5000 points yet the 1st post from you was yesterday and 8 since seems a bit odd too me!!
  • edited April 2014
    Bit of a blunder on my part!  Sincere apologies oynutter, and congrats vaigret for winning the tournament. You two will both keep your spots in nextg month's tournament, which leaves 4 places open for April...
    Posted by Sky_Sam
     Thanks very much Sam, a "bit of a blunder" adequately explains the mishap, it does not however explain the correlation between several recent blundery events, and the uncanny, and almost identical likeness of your profile picture, to (the equally blundery) Vic Reeves from "Reeves and Mortimer" ---- The Forum has a right to know if you are in fact a famous comedian! ----- Consider also, the fact that coming clean would effectively negate the percieved need to apologise for blunders, as they could then be improvised over, or simply laughed off as a joke ----- How about it Sam?------ The alternative is " play it again" for the foreseeable future, innit.
  • edited April 2014
    Hahaha nutter, it's funny you say that as people have alikened me to Mr Reeves before. 

That's not the only one I've had, mind... Chris Evans, The Proclaimers, Joe 90, Buddy Holly, the lot. I used to work in a pub when I was at University and the regulars there had a field day every time I showed up for work.

Big fan of him and Bob Mortimer, though. I follow them both on Twitter and Bob Mortimer cracks me up haha. Love shooting stars, Jonny Vegas too - LOL.

But to answer your question, no - I am NOT him. ;)

About the SkyBet odds thingy, I've had a word with the traders. You might not think it but it actually involves a fair bit of analysis to create a market. They players in the Skill & Go final went through a lot of analysis on their play before the market was put up. Such things like lifetime +/-, ROI, games won and loads of other factors are taken into account by our trading and poker teams before the market gets approved. For the moment it doesn't look like we have resource to get this up on a monthly basis but I'll keep badgering them.

I make it 21 Top of the Post tournaments that have run, so when we get to 24 (think it will be June) what do you think to having a 'best of the best' style tournament which would feature all the winners? We've talked about it before but I think anything less than 20 odd is a bit pointless! Obvisouly we'd boost the prize pool!
  • edited April 2014

....I would say winners and runners up personally :)
  • edited April 2014
    ....I would say winners and runners up personally :)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Yep agree with that