You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Top of the Posts!

Comments

• edited May 2014
  • edited May 2014

thanks sam

ps good luck with the prize conversation with the suits.

• edited May 2014
    Very much looking forward to this! Just for the banter if anything :-)
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts!:
    P.P.S If there is a majority of people who want to change something about the structure, let me know!
    Posted by Sky_Sam

Needs the 500/1000 level adding please. (Not that I'll get that far)
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! : Needs the 500/1000 level adding please. (Not that I'll get that far)
    Posted by FCHD
    I forgot to log back into my DOHHHHHHH account before posting this.

+1
  • edited May 2014
    Thanks for this Sam, but I won't be able to play as I too am in Vegas.  Perhaps you should take me out the tournament so I don't cause some awkward table dynamics for the other players? Obviously I'm easy either way. 

Good luck everyone.
  • edited May 2014
    Can I just sat........

Thank you......good game........well played.....unlucky.........

You are all still welcome to turn up....just don't expect antything more than 2nd place :)

Thank you also to Sky for allowing me to win my first tournament in over 2 years.....this means a lot to me after all the hard work I have put in over the last 4 or 5 years and I will remember it for a long time as one of the highlights of my poker experience.

Well thats my winning speach.......how about yours? :) 
  • edited May 2014
    Thank you everyone for forgetting this was on and giving me a free run to take it down
  • edited May 2014
    TY for reging me into this competition Sky_Sam! Will see all you players on the table on the night!
  • edited May 2014
    unlucky for you lot i can play on the date 3rd june at 9.0clock, my winning speech, i played you all, i saw what you tried to do,tried to leave me out in the cold did you,well i was hot on sky poker that night,and i also ????? xxxxxx  lol xxx
  • edited May 2014
    now follow that pokertrev xxx lol :):):)
  • edited May 2014
    vespapx will ride into this tourney on his scooter,but his battery will be flat :):):)xxx
  • edited May 2014
    and maxallys darts will not take flight xxx:):):)
  • edited May 2014
    Thanks for this Sam, but I won't be able to play as I too am in Vegas.  Perhaps you should take me out the tournament so I don't cause some awkward table dynamics for the other players? Obviously I'm easy either way.  Good luck everyone.
    Posted by gazza127
    No problem gazza, I've taken you out. Shame you can't make it, although I bet there is more fun to be had in LV!
  • edited May 2014
    I'd love to play, however I won't be able to make it that night and have therefore de-registered.

Good luck to those taking part, I'm sure it'll be a fun event :)
  • edited May 2014

I seem to be missing from the list. Any chance that you could stick me in please.

• edited May 2014
    Hi sam. Think i could be in this as i last played it on my birthday (2nd August).
    Unfortanetly was abit drunk - started late and went out 1st within minutes. Hopefully be better prepared this time

Cheers

Paul

EDIT : Just spotted i,m already in - Cheers
  • edited May 2014

Hi all,my post is about money mangament,best advice I've had when I started being a bookie benifit (56 yrs. ago)still going strong, was to devide my bank into 100 points into what ever you can afford,example so if you start with £5 stake X 100 =£500 ,if you start winning more than 30% then put provit into your bank ei: then your 100 points would have the value of £8 per point and increase every 30% thereafter.if you go below your starting bank size still keep your 100 point untill you in the black again,cheers major19. 

• edited May 2014
    Sam could you add me to the list of entrants for the jolly on 3rd June please? I would have played one of these around summer last year. Thanks.
  • edited May 2014
    ive also played one of theese when I did my punting diary but also havent been entered yet
  • edited May 2014
    Quite a few missing that I can see.
    I know some may have self excluded(you know who) & a couple have posted saying they can't play but alot of others.

GaryQQQ x2           02/09/2012    02/02/2013 can't play
    Hitman_RV             02/09/2012
    Donut64                 02/09/2012
    BigMikeDBC             02/11/2012
    Percival09                02/11/2012
    Shuv                       02/11/2012
    AcidMan27               02/12/2012
    IDONKCALLU            02/12/2012
    Darntootin                02/12/2012
    profman15               02/12/2012
    booboo5205             03/01/2013
    bearlyther                02/03/2013
    craigcu12                 02/03/2013
    thejudge10              02/03/2013      
    robbie1992             02/07/2013
    bbMike                 02/09/2013
    Talon                   02/09/2013
    Gazza127            02/09/2013  can't play
    ms-tree                 02/10/2013
    chicknMelt           02/12/2013
    JJJach               02/12/2013
  • edited May 2014
    ^^^ Fwiw IDONKCALLU has self excluded from the site... but maybe he could play it under his new alias.

Percy lives in a country where he can't play Sky atm.

Dunno about others.
  • edited May 2014
    Darntootin, bbMike and shuv all entered!
  • edited May 2014
    Ive never been lucky enough to play this, but as so many have dropped out and have self excluded themselves surley u could sneak me in...
  • edited May 2014
  • edited June 2014
    Nuggy962.

Went from posting some absolute tripe (sorry mate, but think you know it as well!), to putting down some very solid/useful posts after what one can only assume was a moment of clarity.

I've not seen such a turnaround on here before, think he deserves some recognition.
  • edited June 2014
    Thanks for adding me Sam but now out on the ale so withdrew,

Good Luck All
  • edited June 2014
    No probs shuv, enjoy the beers.

Good luck tonight all, I'm sure there will be some laughs on the tables if nothing else!
  • edited June 2014
    Hello all, I've just built the Top of the Posts tournament. I've decided to move it to the 3rd June (from the usual date of the 2nd) as the Monday is already quite busy with the forum DTDs that run. You'll see I have invited EVERYONE who has ever played in a previous Top of the Posts tournament over the last year and a bit it has been running. Obvisouly, some people have been lucky enough to play two, three times, that's why the total # of runners isn't divisible by 6 (in case you were wondering :P). One bit of bad news: as many of you know, Tikay played in one a while back, but is unable to make the 3rd June as he will be crushing the WSOP (!) in Vegas. Shout if I've missed anyone, I'm sure I have. This was an awfully manual process. P.S I'll try and scrape some extra prizes together too, will have a word with "the suits" Cheers!
    Posted by Sky_Sam

Did this ever happen? :)

• edited June 2014
    The trying did, nothing came of it :(