You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£50 into £1030 - playing pokers for the kids Xmas - ALL WITHDRAWN - *****THE END***** happ

Comments

• edited October 2012
    current £720

+ £60 NL10 session - o yes

TBC

See where I am tomorrow on the GRINDOMETER - I am thinking 5th

• edited October 2012
    Ok so been debating this with myself for a few days now, but going to try and up the ante in the KING promo )
    I mean I am 3rd in the lower tier - but I got to be number 1 )

Going to add a 2nd monitor and see how I go, so I'll load up 9 on one monitor and try and add another 9 on the other to start - then try 12 & 12 - lolz - epic fail coming -

I have another in the house somewhere I can hook up and play another 6-9 tables so see if I can do it and also see if my PC will be able to handle it ) It's a quad core thing with a decent enough graphincs card but it may struggle as it's no I5/I7 machine.

So I'll be playing online l8tr and see how it goes, should be fun ) tbh I don't think my PC will handle more than 12 - but we will see.

I have also taken the last two weeks off work as holiday - joking )

l8trs

• edited October 2012
    down about £30
    current £690
    tried the 2nd monitor - it's a no go - computer can only handle 12 before it timeouts & slows up

I think 12 is my max anyway, don't think I can handle anymore right now

nn

• edited October 2012
    bit of a yoyo session - ended up +£20

started badly but ended a lot better - still had one annoying hand where oppo flatted my 4 bet pre w/AK - ace on flop - I spew shoved FD+GS on turn just in spite but missed lol

anyway current is £710

god I am tired ) Have to see where I am in the leader board tomorrow - looks like the top 10 will stay constant
    Can't see anyone catchin TINTIN, grinding all day & night )

I am halfway to priotiy so - I am on track for that - If I can fit some more hours in somewhere I am sure I can nab secound - maybe -

• edited October 2012
    ok morning £20 down last night - didn't play that long -
    curent £680
    nothing more to report )
  • edited October 2012
    Still reading.  Keep going.......
  • edited October 2012
    tyty 4 reading

and good luck messges )

one thing is for certain after looking at my standing today in the KING promo - I dropped from 3rd to 7th -
    Just can't afford to take anytime off - lolz

• edited October 2012
    Hi Rancid, was wondering how you update the headline on your thread?

Cheers and good luck at the tables
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: £50-----> £680-Playin cash - simples! - All for the kids! -_-:
    Hi Rancid, was wondering how you update the headline on your thread? Cheers and good luck at the tables
    Posted by gaga87
    hi - edit your first post
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: £50-----> £680-Playin cash - simples! - All for the kids! -_-:
    In Response to Re: £50----- /> £680-Playin cash - simples! - All for the kids! -_- : hi - edit your first post
    Posted by rancid
    Cheers mate
  • edited October 2012
    After a very long session I made £10 - )

Made a few gamblos choices, which I didn't have to make but not care.com

Playing more tables is deffo affecting my win rate

I was down £60 at one point, lost 3 buy ins at nl20 within the first hour, not a good start to a session _) but managed to pull it all back

Don't think I am making great choices either as when playing 12 tables you have 2-3 secounds to decide
    Missed value, gamboled a few times when really in hindsight I just didn't need to.
    Getting so confused by certain bad oppos play that I end up calling off (

Back up to 4th in the KING promo, looks like it's really close.
    At this rate I'l be happy to stick in the top ten with the volume I'm playing.
    TINTIN got this wrapped up so who is going to be 2nd - race is on !

Going to just carry on the grind and get something going in the right direction where I back having + win win sessions.
    Obviously with the c4p + promo money it's going to be a nice bonus, but I don't fancy a break even month - need profit thanks
    Ok maybe I am being a bit silly, I +£500 first month and +£200 this month - so I am still in profit - at the moment I am just not making so much headway )
  • edited October 2012
    Hope my little stack I donked off to you helps the kiddies :p I played terribly yesterday. DOH!

P.s is your name to do with the band rancid?
  • edited October 2012
    See you still doing well in King Csh mate, Keep going!!
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: £50-----> £690-Playin cash - simples! - All for the kids! -_-:
    Hope my little stack I donked off to you helps the kiddies :p I played terribly yesterday. DOH! P.s is your name to do with the band rancid?
    Posted by gaga87

just an online name I have used like 4ever
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: £50-----> £690-Playin cash - simples! - All for the kids! -_-:
    See you still doing well in King Csh mate, Keep going!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

cheers boss )
  • edited October 2012
    played some nl10/20 +£70 - run ok, played ok - not great though @_0)

thanks to evilpingu for making nl10 more difficult ) hihi
    sitting on tables with tintin & pingu :::::::::::::::))) where is the valueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

current £760
  • edited October 2012

Going well m8, kids will be able to have a dog each.

Hope your mums ok,  bad news regards mine, taking her in on Friday to have it removed and then moving in to look after her and dad, should be fun...not.
  • edited October 2012
    thanks for the rail rancid 
  • edited October 2012
    mmmmm horrible session - down £70

My old problem where I just spew off money returned, I alwasy do it - spew £30-40 and just think no worries I'll just win it back - start of the session I just spew £30 then later get it in good 3 or 4 times and lose

Not very good spewing than running bad -

If I can finially plug this spew leak then maybe I can win more monies

in two minds to call it a night or play on and try and win some monies back

too much poker make you go lala !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nn
  • edited October 2012
    your defo good enough win it back m8 I have same problem I always seem to spew in 1st 30 mins or so in my sessions then have to claw it back and some more but can be very annoying lol
  • edited October 2012
    -------------

nn
  • edited October 2012
    no idea what that means?
  • edited October 2012
    gosh u owned me so hard tongiht mate.  WP
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: £50-----> £670-Playin cash - simples! - All for the kids! -_-:
    your defo good enough win it back m8 I have same problem I always seem to spew in 1st 30 mins or so in my sessions then have to claw it back and some more but can be very annoying lol
    Posted by liamboi11
    Cheers, such a crazy session last night looking back at it - so many ups - but many more downs(
    Tried to recoup at nl20 - but that didn't go to plan
    Always funny how yeah I spewed a bit, yet can still play really good poker and get it good yet the poker gods decide to go against me - think when my KK got beat by A4 - AIPR! obviously rivered a straight! & when my QQv55 lost AIPR ! oppo rivered a flush - I knew I had to go to bed )

nn = night night )
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: £50-----> £660-Playin cash - simples! - All for the kids! -_-:
    gosh u owned me so hard tongiht mate.  WP
    Posted by scotty77
    Very kind words but I kinda had top of my range versus you all the time, which is nice )
    Kinda ironic that I got the better of dare I say it, one of the best players on nl10 last night..............but lost to every other random ) + that dam pingu just shamowned my soul
    ,,,,,,,,meh...........not a great session - sometime the poker gods just own our souls !

gg Scotty

ps. At least I got one postive from the seesion - that Scotty said I owned him ) is it really worth £70 though -_- doubt it _ o well I guess I'll just win it back - hopefully !

edit: my kids won't be happy _-_ "Daddy why you play good but still lose - are you rubbish />?"
    Reminds me, the other day I was milling about playing 1 -2 tables while cooking Sunday dinner and my 5 year old - starts watching - and he says "you have a A,5,3" he was talking about the flop - so I asked him what I should do - he said "turn it off and come and play" ---- realised then that I am playing too much )
  • edited October 2012
    note to self:

Just had a look through my HH from last night and I have identified a common problem I have had for ages.
    Seems to be when I have a good wining session the night before, I then go into the next session just spewing - calling down in a hope that oppo has a bluff for example - knowing I am behind but still calling ! Stuff like that -  I obviously don't care about the money enough and it doesn't bother me winning or losing £60.

above is probably the main reason I yoyo so much, plus the belief I can win it back later in the session or tomorrow or the next day. I am sure i can show more profit if I can stop spewing.

So at least I know what I am doing wroung, just need to stop it. - THINK OF THE KIDS !

• edited October 2012
    Look on the bright side - You've now at least got a name for the dog.....Scotty?  ;-))
  • edited October 2012
    Look on the bright side - You've now at least got a name for the dog.....Scotty?  ;-))
    Posted by Glenelg

Made me chuckle :+_)
  • edited October 2012
    haha +£20 -

some things in life are just -- sigh --
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    Andy88288 Small blind   £0.05 £0.05 £8.70
    rancid Big blind   £0.10 £0.15 £21.93
    Falklands Big blind   £0.10 £0.25 £7.90
      Your hole cards
    • K
    • K