You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Moyes. Man U and 2013/4

Comments

• edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Moyes. Man U and 2013/4:
    In Response to Re: Moyes. Man U and 2013/4 : Well done mate , you got your wish
    Posted by vaigret
    Flippin brilliant, feel a little bit sorry for Moyes due to the dreadful stick he is getting but really chuffed with the result.
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Moyes. Man U and 2013/4 : Flippin brilliant, feel a little bit sorry for Moyes due to the dreadful stick he is getting but really chuffed with the result.
    Posted by 55013
    he always had a horrible job following fergie , especially with what he was left with bar the front two.
  • edited December 2013
    feel sorry for moyes myself cos i feel alot of the players just arnt playing for him like they would fergie but i hold him soley responsible for not sorting our midield out in the summer and that is whats costing us. the lack of creativity in midifled is awful and it comes to something when you are playing a centre half in phil jones over a man you have just paid stupidly over the odds for in fellaini.
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Moyes. Man U and 2013/4 : Sorry mate I would agree with you if it was to be Mourinho(sorry bazzer) but it isnt , he will go to Chelsea and you will see Chelsea and Man City fighting for top spot with Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool and Man U up their backsides. Moyes is a done deal. Players - De Gea still dodgy, Rafael-dodgy, Evra coming to end of career, Ferdinand crocked , Evans, Smalling not good enough if pressure on them , give you Vidic is good. Scholes and Giggs on way out, Carrick and Jones good but cleverley, Kagawa bit ligtweight. Rooney in a sulk, will Van Persie avoid injuries. The other thing you have got to ask yourself is how many of the Man U players will teams come for , only the outstanding ones I suggest. In other words the other clubs would have lots of clubs knocking on the door for a lot of their players.   I might be way off mark but I just have this feeling that United will struggle 2013/4 and I will take your 500-1. £2 on please , thank you father V
    Posted by vaigret

that £1002.00 Im getting off you is getting nearer and sweeter Rock. LOL
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Moyes. Man U and 2013/4 : that £1002.00 Im getting off you is getting nearer and sweeter Rock. LOL
    Posted by vaigret
    cheques in the post :-)
  • edited December 2013
    man utd struggle to get top 4 for champsleague  felaaaani worst signing ever not even a top4 player the midfield is cr  ap

dunno how they managed to win the league last year oh yeah fergie time
  • edited December 2013
    If they could play Arsenal every week, they'd be fine ;)
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Moyes. Man U and 2013/4 : cheques in the post :-)
    Posted by THEROCK573
    thanks mate, unlike you to give up so easily.
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Moyes. Man U and 2013/4 : thanks mate, unlike you to give up so easily.
    Posted by vaigret
    sometimes you just have to admit defeat. just hope garfield the cat manages to do some good business in january and this season dosent become any more embarrassing than it allready is.
  • edited December 2013
    LOL

at least you will have loads of money from the rooney sale.
  • edited December 2013
    This Premier league season gets better and better! Father what odds do you reckon we'd get for Man Utd not to qualify for Europe at all?!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • edited December 2013
    what about man poo to go down,loving this im surrounded by utd fans at work mates and family,,this is really kin hilarerious,im loving it.
  • edited December 2013
    This Premier league season gets better and better! Father what odds do you reckon we'd get for Man Utd not to qualify for Europe at all?!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Posted by Brrrrrrr
    LOL

I am just really peed off I couldnt find a bookie to give me odds on my prediction. Except good old Rock.

As for not being in Europe, could be.
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Moyes. Man U and 2013/4 : definitely, you should have saved it and had them to win the league in the next couple of seasons. This year was always going to be transitionary. By the way I am now going to make an even wilder prediction. Wayne Rooney will leave United in the transfer window. He has been playing well and i think that is to put himself in the shop window rather than his love of United.  Remember you heard it here first. 
    Posted by vaigret
    nice to see Rooneys not getting himself cup tied didnt matter.

He will be at chelsea by the end of the month
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Moyes. Man U and 2013/4 : nice to see Rooneys not getting himself cup tied didnt matter. He will be at chelsea by the end of the month
    Posted by vaigret
    You're right, he'll be at Chelsea on the 19th ;)
  • edited January 2014
    but who will he be playing for splashies
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Moyes. Man U and 2013/4 : nice to see Rooneys not getting himself cup tied didnt matter. He will be at chelsea by the end of the month
    Posted by vaigret
    ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :-)
  • edited January 2014
    This season keeps on getting better and better...my Man Utd mates are so depressed it's starting to take the fun out of the mickey-taking, not that I'm going to stop :):):)
  • edited January 2014
    This season keeps on getting better and better...my Man Utd mates are so depressed it's starting to take the fun out of the mickey-taking, not that I'm going to stop :):):)
    Posted by Brrrrrrr
    LOL Brrrrr,

I just cant beleive they didnt realise it would happen. Did after Busby and it certainly was going to after Ferguson because apart from some diamonds he left a load of cr ap
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Moyes. Man U and 2013/4 : LOL Brrrrr, I just cant beleive they didnt realise it would happen. Did after Busby and it certainly was going to after Ferguson because apart from some diamonds he left a load of cr ap
    Posted by vaigret
    You are absolutely right, you have to give Ferguson credit for gettintg out at the right time, how he won the league with essentially the same team thats so bad this season is incredible.

I like Moyes, but whoever took over from Ferguson was on a hiding to nothing and if the Man Utd board panic and get rid of Moyes it wont make a difference...finally, after too many years lifting silverware, they are heading back to where they belong... MID-TABLE OBSCURITY!

:):):)
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Moyes. Man U and 2013/4 : You are absolutely right, you have to give Ferguson credit for gettintg out at the right time, how he won the league with essentially the same team thats so bad this season is incredible. I like Moyes, but whoever took over from Ferguson was on a hiding to nothing and if the Man Utd board panic and get rid of Moyes it wont make a difference...finally, after too many years lifting silverware, they are heading back to where they belong... MID-TABLE OBSCURITY ! :):):)
    Posted by Brrrrrrr
    Lol I wouldnt go that far brrrrr
  • edited January 2014
    United 14/5 to finish top 4.

Is this really that unlikely ? 

This is the same team that won the league last year !

rvp rooney will be fully fit in a week or 2 .  Mata has came in to take all the weight of Januazji  .

Got an easy champs league game to boost some confidence.  They have already played Chelsea and Totenham twice.  They play Liverpool at home.   Surely only Totenham can stop this ?  But they always bottle it and have the Europe league to contend with.  hmmmm
  • edited January 2014
    sinking ship   to many old players to many players that dnt deliver felaaani anderson  carrick the club needs stripping

how they won the league easy last year is beyond me oh yeah fergie time
  • edited January 2014
    United 14/5 to finish top 4. Is this really that unlikely ?  This is the same team that won the league last year ! rvp rooney will be fully fit in a week or 2 .  Mata has came in to take all the weight of Januazji  . Got an easy champs league game to boost some confidence.  They have already played Chelsea and Totenham twice.  They play Liverpool at home.   Surely only Totenham can stop this ?  But they always bottle it and have the Europe league to contend with.  hmmmm
    Posted by 1267
    14/5, free money, lump on!!!
  • edited January 2014
    coming from a guy who thought man utd would win the league lump on ;)
  • edited January 2014
    coming from a guy who thought man utd would win the league lump on ;)
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    realisitic prediciton to say the regining chapions would win the league, certainly more realisitc than a bunch of bottlejobs who havnt won nowt since 2005 are gonna win it, we will see if all the arsenal fans are so loud when they inevitably finish 3rd at the end of the season and another season goes by were they end up potless.
  • edited January 2014
    sinking ship   to many old players to many players that dnt deliver felaaani anderson  carrick the club needs stripping how they won the league easy last year is beyond me oh yeah fergie time
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    Carrick was one of the best players in the prem last year.
    Anderson plays for Fiorentina.

Keep up
  • edited January 2014
    lol aslong as arsenal finish above man utd im happy which they will man utd to finish 6th :)
  • edited January 2014
    il bet you any money you like they finish in the top 4 idonkcall you
  • edited January 2014
    il bet you any money you like they finish in the top 4 idonkcall you
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Its really border line now imo. I think the bookies have got it spot on giving 3/1. Its not really something i would bet on though. But if you have a personal bet with a forum poster at @evens than you might aswell put a match to your money...

The thing is that times are changing in the Prem, the top 4 teams are much better now than in previous years, and right now Man U are just not as as good as the top 4 teams at this time.

I'd bet Martinez to become the next Man U manager.