You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

any1 else sick of getting completely robbed

1235»

Comments

• edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: any1 else sick of getting completely robbed:
    If I suspected Tesco of selling out of date fish, and I really fancied a nice piece of cod for dinner, then I'd go elsewhere for my fishy fix. Just saying.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    [dirty comment withheld]
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to any1 else sick of getting completely robbed : hi, im new to this site (few weeks)  and I deposited some cash and got my bankroll upto 600 pound, I then withdrew 300 and I was amazed on how many times I was getting beat and I had the remaining cash that I left on here just wiped away from players hitting there rivers, also I went through long stage not hitting  anything ,,, talk about the game changing, it changed that much I could taste it, let alone notice it. my dad told me its because im a new player and these sites always seem to give you a good win to get you hooked, I don't know how true that is. I also played the 10k bh tourney and was really looking forward to it, I got k 10 suited and flopped a 10 only to be beat by a flush on river then the next hand I get was ak clubs, I went all in on the button and someone called me with pocket queens and hit there quads, and that's another thing ive noticed on here, just how many players hit quads, just so unreal its beyond belief..i think someone ought to test the rng on this site properly because it just isn't poker, its just a piece of software to thieve off players and give a selective few the priority on this site. I know this may sound to you that im whining but I really do have a reason to.
    Posted by nemesis22
    I demand that sky give me my "big win" for joining because i seemed to have skipped straight to the bit where they take it back!

My dad told me to never go out with girls whose tatoos weren't spelt right by the way but i always found them to be the most fun!
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: any1 else sick of getting completely robbed : I demand that sky give me my "big win" for joining because i seemed to have skipped straight to the bit where they take it back! My dad told me to never go out with girls whose tatoos weren't spelt right by the way but i always found them to be the most fun!
    Posted by YOYOY

We called them "double baggers"
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: any1 else sick of getting completely robbed : Still makes no sense!! there are loads of sites that offer low buy in tournaments but you choose the one you think has dodgy software!
    Posted by jdsallstar

I think you will find I said low cost & small field  (important factor). 
    Makes no sense to you? I wasn’t aware that was necessary. 

• edited January 2014
    I totally agree with this post - happens all the time and everyone talks about it - get it in good and come of worse - hands like aa v 10 10  - 10's hit a 4 card flush

I know I hit the suck out blow as much as get sucked out on but it makes poker no fun - once a day is ok but the amount of hands that hit massive in 6 handed is stupid and unrealistic

• edited January 2014
    I totally agree with this post - happens all the time and everyone talks about it - get it in good and come of worse - hands like aa v 10 10  - 10's hit a 4 card flush I know I hit the suck out blow as much as get sucked out on but it makes poker no fun - once a day is ok but the amount of hands that hit massive in 6 handed is stupid and unrealistic
    Posted by Nuggy962
    One piece of poker advice?: Laugh as soon as you get a bad beat - instantly makes you realise its a game and you will get your moment another day
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: any1 else sick of getting completely robbed : One piece of poker advice?:  Laugh as soon as you get a bad beat - instantly makes you realise its a game and you will get your moment another day
    Posted by cenachav
    Check and mate, Mr Cena. GG.
  • edited January 2014
    All the posters in this thread that think it's rigged clearly lack any basic understanding of maths, and also a lack the basic fundementals of poker.

Coming on here using 7 or 8 hands ( hands that have not even been posted at that ) as conclusive proof really is just laughable and makes you look a bit "thick".
  • edited January 2014
    thought this was about me
    bit disapointed now
    carry on
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: any1 else sick of getting completely robbed : I think you will find I said low cost & small field  (important factor).  Makes no sense to you? I wasn’t aware that was necessary. 
    Posted by somer
    Again I'm sure there's sites out there that have smaller player bases too. As I'm not really a tournament player and I'm happy with sky I've no reason to look around. If I thought the product I was using was of a substandard I wouldn't be posting this I'd have been off long ago. I certainly wouldn't hang around and moan about it like some sort of petulant 5 year old. It's like going to a restaurant (daily going by your sharkscope) having steak and complaining everyday that they don't cook it right!

It just sounds like insanity to continually (your entire posting history) moan and moan about how the product is so bad but then you continue to use it.

Yes it sounds like madness to me, makes no sense at all and sounds like something someone with very little intelligence or severe mental problems would do. That's my opinion. Whether you feel it's "necessary" to convince me otherwise and change my opinion is completely up to you. The idea of a forum is to share opinions and I've just shared mine with you.
  • edited January 2014
    i sometimes wonder why sky let these complete and utter spanners slate the site and question its integrity.
    id 100% ban the lot of them!! bring back area 51 and keep these loonatics out of my eyeline please.
  • edited January 2014
    i sometimes wonder why sky let these complete and utter spanners slate the site and question its integrity. id 100% ban the lot of them!! bring back area 51 and keep these loonatics out of my eyeline please.
    Posted by THEROCK573
    I sometimes wonder why sky let ppl abuse other posters with childish name calling,i'd
    100% ban them....
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: any1 else sick of getting completely robbed : I sometimes wonder why sky let ppl abuse other posters with childish name calling,i'd 100% ban them....
    Posted by igimc
    if i was abusing someone you would know about it. if sky want to ban me for defending the site then so be it!!
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: any1 else sick of getting completely robbed : if i was abusing someone you would know about it. if sky want to ban me for defending the site then so be it!!
    Posted by THEROCK573
    wooooooooo,would i? i suppose it is easy to abuse someone using a keyboard.
    So defending the site gives you carte blanche to say what you want,,does it??
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: any1 else sick of getting completely robbed : wooooooooo,would i? i suppose it is easy to abuse someone using a keyboard. So defending the site gives you carte blanche to say what you want,,does it??
    Posted by igimc
    yep got it in one, well done
  • edited January 2014
    With regard to new players running well and then the site 'turns against them' could it be that when they are new no one has any reads on them. Give good players a few days or even hours and they may well have them sussed out, hence their 'win' rate soon disappears. Just a thought.
    Posted by Enut
    ^This^ I've seen quite a few players come to the site and get off to a winning start straight away.  The bad beats come and the wins dry up they start screaming fix. But think about. You play a tourney with a 100 runners and win it the first time. 99 oppos didn't know your game. 2nd time you play maybe 20 players know your game. 3rd time maybe 30. And so on. And thats all there is to it.

Apologies for it not being as funny as some posts so here's a joke. When we were kids we had haircuts on Xmas day. It was the only way we could afford turkey with all the trimmings.
  • edited January 2014
    @THECOCK573
    You would ban people that criticise the product and when you abuse people they will know about it??? Can you suck your own d ick as well?
  • edited January 2014
    Get yourselves on my table fella`s , i`m a total spewdonkfish!!! See below...............  lol!!!! Player Action Cards Amount Pot Balance sue720 Small blind   £0.05 £0.05 £1.48 Mr_Deef Big blind   £0.05 £0.10 £8.92   Your hole cards 2 7       xxxx  Call   £0.05 £0.15 £3.24 davelufc Raise   £0.15 £0.30 £6.60 neilross06 Call   £0.15 £0.45 £9.09 sue720 Call   £0.10 £0.55 £1.38 Mr_Deef Fold         xxxx  Call   £0.10 £0.65 £3.14 Flop     8 A A       sue720 Check         xxxx  Check         davelufc Bet   £0.49 £1.14 £6.11 neilross06 Fold         sue720 Fold         xxxx  Call   £0.49 £1.63 £2.65 Turn     5       xxxx  Check         davelufc Bet   £1.22 £2.85 £4.89 xxxx  Call   £1.22 £4.07 £1.43 River     6       xxxx  Check         davelufc All-in   £4.89 £8.96 £0.00 xxxx  Fold         davelufc Muck         davelufc Win   £3.76   £3.76 davelufc Return   £4.89 £0.31 £8.65
    Posted by davelufc
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: any1 else sick of getting completely robbed : Check and mate, Mr Cena. GG.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    I win t'internet!  Yay me!
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: any1 else sick of getting completely robbed : Tell you what! How about... you leave me alone, dont comment on or about any of my posts/hands and or anything to do with me! NOBODY cares about what you think of me and my opinions! i can say and post what ever i like, whenever i like unless Sky poker bans or blocks me!  when the forum is called Brags, BEATS and Variance, dont be surprised that many a player will post about there beats. Now please, i ask you, oh great wonderful smart man! Can u find a way to please, in the nicest  possible way GO AWAY ;)
    Posted by Waddell93
    I suggest you do yourself a favour and read the stickies in this forum. The forum might be entitled Brags Beats Variance but that does not entitle people to post complete rubbish regarding Sky's integrity.
    And I quote:

* Comments that can be construed to question Sky Poker's integrity, game fairness, security or random number generation.

Here's an idea for you: Start keeping a record of everything. Every time you go all in (or put the majority of your stack into the middle) load up pokerstove or proPokerTools and find out how much equity you have. Do this for at least 10,000 hands. Note that you can't pick and choose hands - you have to do it with every single hand. Obviously you can't do this mid-session w/o losing concentration but if you go into My Sky Poker > Hand History, you can load up every single hadn that you have played. When you have recorded enough hands use some maths to determine if you are running +ev or -ev and work out the probability of running this above or below ev. Then post a thread on poker chat FAO sky to prove you have a point.

Until then: Keep quiet and keep donating.

• edited January 2014
    In Response to any1 else sick of getting completely robbed:
    just wondering if any1 else gets told the same lies from sky poker by the hands it puts out, totally unreal flops and bad calls from fishing players leads to a combination of aahhhhhhhhhhhss and grrrrrrrrrrss etc, and these players are just gambling to my mind, just calling flops and raises with any cards all the time and yes the odd "I fancy that" is ok we all do it but every hand I think not, you know sky has a vegas website for that.
    Posted by ROTTIE2010

oh, the ironing...
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    ROTTIE2010 Small blind   20.00 20.00 255.00
    TeddyBloat Big blind   40.00 60.00 685.00
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • A

ROTTIE2010 Call   20.00 80.00 235.00
    TeddyBloat Raise   60.00 140.00 625.00
    ROTTIE2010 Call   60.00 200.00 175.00
    Flop

TeddyBloat Check        
    ROTTIE2010 Check        
    Turn

TeddyBloat Check        
    ROTTIE2010 Check        
    River

TeddyBloat Bet   200.00 400.00 425.00
    ROTTIE2010 All-in   175.00 575.00 0.00
    TeddyBloat Unmatched bet   25.00 550.00 450.00
    ROTTIE2010 Show

TeddyBloat Show
    • A
    • A

ROTTIE2010 Win Full House, 8s and 3s 550.00   550.00
  • edited January 2014
    Gold from Teddy.
  • edited January 2014
    Gold from Teddy.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    + 1

Awesome.
  • edited January 2014
    Nice one Teddy
  • edited January 2014
    Brilliant Teddy

Only slight critism is that you didn't wait until post 360 on this thread :)
  • edited January 2014
    How is this thread still going ??????????????????????
  • edited January 2014
    Posted by K8LOU
    It's good! Keeps them all in one place instead of 10 separate thread saying essentially the same thing!
  • edited January 2014
    Posted by K8LOU

• edited January 2014
    thought this was about me bit disapointed now carry on
    Posted by binrobbed
    class..lol.....                                                                                                                                        

150 posts now. plus its stays on the front page lol..sorry to all you regs who hate this kind of thead lol...it did make me smile last night after id just been rivered twice to 7%ers on the river....painfull or what  lol....anyways this thread cheered me up a bit....gl all

• edited January 2014
    In Response to any1 else sick of getting completely robbed:
    just wondering if any1 else gets told the same lies from sky poker by the hands it puts out, totally unreal flops and bad calls from fishing players leads to a combination of aahhhhhhhhhhhss and grrrrrrrrrrss etc, and these players are just gambling to my mind, just calling flops and raises with any cards all the time and yes the odd "I fancy that" is ok we all do it but every hand I think not, you know sky has a vegas website for that.
    Posted by ROTTIE2010

bad beats .......

everybody from pro .......to lucky amateur ( me ) gets bad beats and it cant be fixed , theres no point in fixing it , we just dont remember the hundreds of hands when its normal , theres only 52 cards in a deck !!!! 

out of 1000 hands 600 will be leader before flop wins ....its poker so many out cards