You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Duck the Bounty Hunter

Comments

• edited August 2014
    Almost up to rainman levels of spam Jon, WP!

GL Duck. I just finished making a note that a player limps big aces probably looking for a shove. Very next hand he limps to my BB bringing the SB along. Probably not the spot for a small pair and we lost the race. I amaze myself sometimes!

Got one maybe two more shots at this as next month I've decided to go on a massive DYM grind in an attempt to make priority. Priority over what I'm not quite sure, maybe there are some queues I could jump or a secret gentleman's club. Gogogo.
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Ducky's September Spin-up:
    gl with this Challenge I was thinking about doing it, but tend to get bored in DYM's lol  If you haven't already joined get in the super6 comp for a chance of winning some free seats ;') https://super6.skysports.com/league/2B5Z52 rungood JON
    Posted by j3ono
    Hi Jon, I'm already part of the super 6 comp...unfortunately I'm not very good at predicting though!
    I urge you to try the challenge, it's surprisingly exciting lol :)
    Ducky
  • edited August 2014
    Almost up to rainman levels of spam Jon, WP! GL Duck. I just finished making a note that a player limps big aces probably looking for a shove. Very next hand he limps to my BB bringing the SB along. Probably not the spot for a small pair and we lost the race. I amaze myself sometimes! Got one maybe two more shots at this as next month I've decided to go on a massive DYM grind in an attempt to make priority. Priority over what I'm not quite sure, maybe there are some queues I could jump or a secret gentleman's club. Gogogo.
    Posted by bbMike
    Thanks Mike, gl with priority!
    What buy in DYMs will you be playing?
    xx
  • edited August 2014
    Ok, I'm starting it.... now!
  • edited August 2014
    ...that went well. 30p level failed!
  • edited August 2014
    ...that went well. 30p level failed!
    Posted by Slipwater
    There's no 30p level! xx
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Ducky's September Spin-up : There's no 30p level! xx
    Posted by mrsduck
    There is a turbo one... which I just failed for the second time.
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Ducky's September Spin-up : There is a turbo one... which I just failed for the second time.
    Posted by Slipwater
    Yes there's 30p DYMs but...they aren't in the challenge ;)
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Ducky's September Spin-up : Yes there's 30p DYMs but...they aren't in the challenge ;)
    Posted by mrsduck
    Okay, FINE!

I just wanted to be the first one in history to do the challenge with one extra level ;)

But I'm now starting at 60p, as per the rules...
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Ducky's September Spin-up : Okay, FINE! I just wanted to be the first one in history to do the challenge with one extra level ;) But I'm now starting at 60p, as per the rules...
    Posted by Slipwater
    :D gl!
  • edited August 2014
    ...on my way.

How are you doing with your escapades?
  • edited August 2014
    I'm on my nemesis level six in a roly-mo...just plucking up the courage! hope I'll be 3rd time lucky :)
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Ducky's September Spin-up : Thanks Mike, gl with priority! What buy in DYMs will you be playing? xx
    Posted by mrsduck
    I'll be starting at £11 but will need to move up the levels as I doubt I'll make the volume otherwise. Plan is therefore to move up a level every time I have won 3 buy-ins for that level (which probably means I'll spend the entire month at £11 and fall short!). Something to try though, eh.

Got a bit of time now so jumping back to the ladder challenge, hopefully Slip will still be around to make it that bit easier ;)
  • edited August 2014
    Lol at trying to win a seat for a tournament that doesn't even exist anymore ;)
  • edited August 2014
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Nawwww, it's just for fun hhy :)
    When you off? I'm a bit jealous!!
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Ducky's September Spin-up : Nawwww, it's just for fun hhy :) When you off? I'm a bit jealous!!
    Posted by mrsduck
    Vegas on the 10th
    Majorca on the 21st
    Stockholm on the 29th
    Bangkok on the 30th.

Not soon enough for some folk on here ;)
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Ducky's September Spin-up : Vegas on the 10th Majorca on the 21st Stockholm on the 29th Bangkok on the 30th. Not soon enough for some folk on here ;)
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Stockholm for just one day? :(
    It's my dream to go to Sweden...have an amazing time!
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Ducky's September Spin-up : Stockholm for just one day? :( It's my dream to go to Sweden...have an amazing time!
    Posted by mrsduck
    Except Malcolm is going to the slightly less exotic Stockholm in Wisconsin.
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Ducky's September Spin-up : Stockholm for just one day? :( It's my dream to go to Sweden...have an amazing time!
    Posted by mrsduck
    Yeah just doing the one night there before flying direct to Bangkok. Breaks the journey up a little bit and means I can tick Sweden off the European list.

As dreams go Ducky, it's pretty feasible. Only a couple of hours away you know ;)
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Ducky's September Spin-up : Yeah just doing the one night there before flying direct to Bangkok. Breaks the journey up a little bit and means I can tick Sweden off the European list. As dreams go Ducky, it's pretty feasible. Only a couple of hours away you know ;)
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Yeh I know...but I'd like to go live there, a little bit more tricky..
  • edited August 2014

[....]

Not soon enough for some folk on here ;)

Posted by hhyftrftdr
    The fine line you seem to tread between dry humour and just trolling/being rude is probably wearing a bit thin for some.

Not for me though, I enjoy watching the rutting stags.
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Ducky's September Spin-up : The fine line you seem to tread between dry humour and just trolling/being rude is probably wearing a bit thin for some. Not for me though, I enjoy watching the rutting stags.
    Posted by bbMike
    Me too...hhy is just too darn cute! :D
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Ducky's September Spin-up : Me too...hhy is just too darn cute! :D
    Posted by mrsduck
    Haha - I can remember when you didn't think so ;)
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Ducky's September Spin-up : Haha - I can remember when you didn't think so ;)
    Posted by Slipwater
    Oh yes...I TAKE IT ALL BACK!! :)
  • edited August 2014
    Ducky's September Spin-Up! (or Spin-Down!)

I've seen loads of people having a go at the DYM Spin-Up today which is really lovely to see.
    Hopefully more people will be encouraged to try it this month...and one of us can finally complete it!!
    Today I got to Level 7, which is my highest yet, so I'm feeling confident!

So I'm ready to go, I have a crisp £10 note in my account and an exciting journey to begin tomorrow.
    See you on the otherside ducklings and let's have some fun :)
  • edited September 2014
    Almost Ducky Doubled my bankroll on the first day!!
    Just double-bubbled the 4pm £11 BH freeroll (came 7th ~ 5 seats)...oh well c'est la vie :)

Spin-Up Go No. 1 is in progress.
    First three levels completed, will try the Free Cash Freeroll if I have time later.
    Hope everyone's having a happy monday

:)
  • edited September 2014
    Spin-Up Go No. 1 completed ~ Lost level 4

- £0.30
    BR £9.70
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    mrsduck Small blind   100.00 100.00 1940.00
    herdy Big blind   200.00 300.00 2207.50
      Your hole cards
    • Q
    • Q

Tonypoker Raise   400.00 700.00 1582.50
    Barlicker Fold        
    mrsduck All-in   1940.00 2640.00 0.00
    herdy Fold        
    Tonypoker All-in   1582.50 4222.50 0.00
    mrsduck Unmatched bet   57.50 4165.00 57.50
    mrsduck Show
    • Q
    • Q

Tonypoker Show
    • Q
    • K

Flop

• A

Turn

• K

River

• K

Tonypoker Win Three Kings 4165.00   4165.00
  • edited September 2014
    Spin-Up Go No. 2 is in progress ~ levels 1 & 2 complete so far.
    Going back to work shortly, and not sure I'll have time to play tomorrow, hopefully going on a date with MrDuck! :) so see you all thursday.

Won a £5 free bet in the premiership promo, just put it on the England match tomorrow so fingers crossed!!
    Flop well everyone!
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: Ducky's September Spin-up ~ BR £9.70:
    Spin-Up Go No. 2 is in progress ~ levels 1 & 2 complete so far. Going back to work shortly, and not sure I'll have time to play tomorrow, hopefully going on a date with MrDuck! :) so see you all thursday. Won a £5 free bet in the premiership promo, just put it on the England match tomorrow so fingers crossed!! Flop well everyone!
    Posted by mrsduck

GL with this!

• edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: Ducky's September Spin-up ~ BR £9.70:
    In Response to Re: Ducky's September Spin-up ~ BR £9.70 : GL with this!
    Posted by thefa1lacy

Cheers fa1lacy!
    Completed level 3 earlier, sneaking in some play time between working. Hopefully will get time to play a few levels tomorrow avo. Working a lot at the moment so the challenge is going slowly!