You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Pudding's Tourny Adventure

Comments

• edited August 2014
    Following on from the above post, I was going to tell you about the DVDs I ordered. 

I have recently been able to shed a stone in Weight - I don't know how, maybe it's my Kidney issues, perhaps a change in diet who knows. Either way the weight has gone. 
    I am a shorty type person, and fairly cuddly so I could do with losing a couple of stone more. With this in mind I thought about getting an exercise DVD. I have to be careful as my back, thanks to the Kidney issues, is in ruins. 
    I looked through the ton of dvds promising to make me more toned, healthier blah blah blah. In the end I opted for a slightly upbeat workout, and also a couple of yoga dvds to stretch my body and relax my head as you all know I do not sleep well, indeed it is 23.40 and I am WIDE AWAKE! Mogweedy on the other hand is falling asleep on the sofa next to me, bless him. He is a poorly man with a nasty cough and cold :(
    So I am looking forward to trying those bad boys out - update pending (should be interesting).

I also purchased a couple of movies and a TV series from my youth - Eerie Indiana (anyone else remember this gem?). Just looking through Amazon's sale list and I picked up loads of goodies for under a £1 - not including postage unfortunately but the sellers need to make their money some how I guess. Much like Flea-Bay - I haven't bought anything from the Bay of Flea for a long time, too many postage bandits trying to fleece punters, and sellers charging more than shops I find these days, same at boot-sales - gone is the bargain and in comes the capitalist money grabbing. It's sad but true. 

I would like to point out that I am not anti-capitalist, not Pro either, my bench is very comfy thank you very much :D

So I guess thats all my news, aside from the unending pain in my back- but I have a myriad of pain meds for that, so in general life is good, peachey and warmed by the knowledge that I do not have to get up in the morning as Man-Cub is staying with his Dad. 

I may play, I'm not sure :-/

Good Night lovelies. Sweet Dreams

Pudd x 

• edited August 2014
    Couple of SnG's - x2 buy-in's @ £2.20. Won 1 and lost one equalling a total loss of 40p *sigh* not the direction I want to be going in, but 1 out of 2 ain't all bad- evens at least lol
  • edited August 2014

Gl for Tuesday Pud, u certainly deserve your TOTP nomination!

As for entertaining players, there's only one king:

• edited August 2014
    good luck pud x
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Pudding's Tourny Adventure:
    Gl for Tuesday Pud, u certainly deserve your TOTP nomination! As for entertaining players, there's only one king: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW1YOluDM3M https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJjPET353hk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUAJJg6MEEE
    Posted by JingleMa
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for sharing. He really is a one off!

Pudd x 
  • edited August 2014
    Sunday 31st Aug, Bankroll stands at a whopping £2.38
    Lets see if I can earn £3.20 and get enough for the DTDs tomorrow. I am sure the laughing cow on toast I am munching will serve me well along with a few J*ffa Cakes (for some reason the 'J' word is banned???) for moral support teehee 

Wish me luck :D

Pudd x 
  • edited August 2014
    :-( - This is my unhappy face. 

I played x3 £2.25, x1 60p SnG's and came up with a bankroll of............. 48p

I am so rubbish at this game! I had fun though and a couple lovely interactions, but no payday or DTDs for me

That face again      :-(

Pudd x 
  • edited August 2014
    I have the best hubby EVER! Bankrolled me £6 and a challenge to make it £10 - I do love a challenge.

Here we go........

£2.25 SnG & £3.30 entered, can I do it????
  • edited August 2014
    I chuffing well did it - Bankroll up to £10.93 - WHOOOOOOOOP

I now have the DTD money annnd some fun money *does a little sofa bum shuffle*

Look    :-D  Happy happy Face 

Pudd x 
  • edited August 2014
     Hi pudding , i wish you all the best on tuesday, hope you do well it will be well deserved. GL
                                               From truly56                      
  • edited August 2014
    Big big big hugs and snuffles to footsie66 who is an angel. I will not forget and will endevour to do the same & follow your example of true kindness. 

Thank you from the bottom of my cockels 

Pudd xxxx 
  • edited August 2014
     Hi pudding , i wish you all the best on tuesday, hope you do well it will be well deserved. GL                                            From truly56                      
    Posted by truly56
    Thank you Truly, I am sooooooo excited and made up that I was nominated (i was completely overwhelmed by how many noms I received to), I hope to do well - but the competition is fierce, what's your opinion on bribary?? ONLY KIDDING :-D

But seriously, a little boob on show?????

;-D ;-D ;-D 

Pudd x 
  • edited August 2014
    good luck pud run well x
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Pudding's Tourny Adventure : Thank you Truly, I am sooooooo excited and made up that I was nominated (i was completely overwhelmed by how many noms I received to), I hope to do well - but the competition is fierce, what's your opinion on bribary?? ONLY KIDDING :-D But seriously, a little boob on show????? ;-D ;-D ;-D  Pudd x 
    Posted by ThePudding
    Hi Pudd,
    From a fellow female player, I would recommend not getting your mammaries out! ;)
    GL on tues, you can win it! (even with your top on)
    Just enjoy it :D

PS Sky wouldn't let me write boob/s!
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Pudding's Tourny Adventure : Hi Pudd, From a fellow female player, I would recommend not getting your mammaries out! ;) GL on tues, you can win it! (even with your top on) Just enjoy it :D PS Sky wouldn't let me write boob/s!
    Posted by mrsduck
    Ah I fear my Mamm's would be less than impressive enough to make a difference anyway lol

I am perky in personality only LOOOOL. Thanks for the luck :D

Pudd x 
  • edited September 2014
    I MAY EXPLODE WITH SHEER EXCITED CONFETTI AND GUTS!!!!!!!! 

I joined a tourny, late reg for £2.20 at 23.15.  Mogweedy and I were enjoyng The Zwilight Zone whilst I was posting and facebooking. I thought I would have a go on a game - and OMG, I am not only on the ft, but I AM IN THE FINAL 3 - holding 54,400 chips and 2nd in the current standings. If I go now I lose nothing and gain £9.90 minus the buy-in = £7.70 up. 

I AM SOOOOOO PLEASED!!!!!!!! Loook >>>>>>>

Happy Pudd Face               :-D
  • edited September 2014
    I MAY EXPLODE WITH SHEER EXCITED CONFETTI AND GUTS!!!!!!!!  I joined a tourny, late reg for £2.20 at 23.15.  Mogweedy and I were enjoyng The Zwilight Zone whilst I was posting and facebooking.  I thought I would have a go on a game - and OMG, I am not only on the ft, but I AM IN THE FINAL 3 - holding 54,400 chips and 2nd in the current standings. If I go now I lose nothing and gain £9.90 minus the buy-in = £7.70 up.  I AM SOOOOOO PLEASED!!!!!!!! Loook />>>>>>> Happy Pudd Face               :-D
    Posted by ThePudding
    2nd place yaaaaaaaaaay!
  • edited September 2014
    Top of the Posts Freeroll!!! Tuesday!!

Looks like I got selected too... TY Sky, ALL!!

GL to All, esp ThePudding, just read thru your Thread, very Entertaining, & also GL in DTD tonight!!
    Xx
    stokefc2000  
    hunter19672000  
    hhyftrftdr2000  
    grantorino2000  
    ThePudding2000  
    HITMAN_RV2000
  • edited September 2014
    Top of the Posts Freeroll!!! Tuesday! ! Looks like I got selected too... TY Sky, ALL!! GL to All, esp ThePudding, just read thru your Thread, very Entertaining, & also GL in DTD tonight!! Xx stokefc 2000     hunter1967 2000     hhyftrftdr 2000     grantorino 2000     ThePudding 2000     HITMAN_RV 2000
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

Thank you for the luck, and for reading my whitterings, I hope they made you smile :D

I look forward to seeing you over the felt tomorrow evening for the TOTP 

Pudd x 
  • edited September 2014
    1st Sept, Bankroll £26.53

DTD's this evening (cost not deducted from roll as already paid for).
    Tourny @ 15.55 £20 GTD - £2.20 

Current roll £24.33

I am not sure why I have started to make roll notes on here, usually I am only sporting a couple of quid, but whether I am doing well or bad, at least I will be able to: - 
    A) See a pattern in the games I play and my suitability to them
    B) See the roll either grow or diminish accordingly
    C) Share the journey right down to the last penny

I guess that is the whole point - and my diary is becoming more and more rounded. I even posted a couple of hands; one for opinion and the other to show a bully spank. 

Best get to the felt, wish me luck precious poker peeps.

Pudd x 
  • edited September 2014
    GOOD LUCK !! Pudd Hope I can make it to rail your win in the TOTPs
    Posted by footsie66
    I hope to see you there footsie xxxxxxx

Although I am not confident on winning, but boy will I give it my best!

Pudd x

PS- fell out of the tiny tourny in 10th - I didn't much like the way it played - way to fast for me. My back is hurting today, so I have meds in my system (i'll blame the meds for dulling the senses lol)

• edited September 2014
    GOOD LUCK !! Pudd Hope I can make it to rail your win in the TOTPs
    Posted by footsie66
    +1 Footsie!!

Was reading Your 'Pet' Post Pudd! It was great!!
    You asked about Our Pets....We Have Hitpup Ruby, & HitHorse Ciscokid

Hope your Lab, Cats, Snakes & Lizard will be Railing On tuesday, Our Hitpup Rottweiler Ruby will be with Me!

The Original Hitpups Rudi & Heidi, Minature Daschunds, could both fit on my Lap while I was playing, sadly we lost them 2/3 years ago, at 15 & 17, so they had good innings!
    Hitwife did make them the Most spoilt Dogs in world, they ate far better than me!!!! lol!!

Speak Soon, Cya in DTD or Tomoz!! GL
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: Pudding's Tourny Adventure : My pleasure indeed. You are a shinning example to all  . A world without  The Pudd would be a bad place indeed. PS:  write that Novel........Pretty Sure it would become a Bestseller!!!. XX 
    Posted by footsie66
    Is she now? Nudge nudge, wink wink...

• edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: Pudding's Tourny Adventure : 2nd place yaaaaaaaaaay!
    Posted by ThePudding

Nice one Pud!

• edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: Pudding's Tourny Adventure : EEK!! One n to many and my  apologies for the slip of the finger  (Arthritis.... it`s a killer you know) Corrected now.  :=)
    Posted by footsie66

Don't worry, I bet she loved it.

• edited September 2014
    A slip of the finger and a shinning, the most action I have seen in ages LOL

Cr*pped out of the first DTDs - I find them so hard why is that? I am still in pain so that may have something to do with it plus, in the last 48 I have had approx 15 hours sleep. I think it may be catching up with me - drowsy Pudding :)

Much love ladies (nudge nudge wink wink)

Erm who am I again? Oh Yeah....

Pudd x 

• edited September 2014
    wd for playing the dtds tonight pud x
  • edited September 2014
    I am exciiiitttteeedddddd eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Roll on 21.00 and the TOTP table :D 

I would love to win, it would make my month! My money is on hhyf to take the pot. 

I am looking forward to the rail and chatting to all that come to watch, say hi and cheer us on. 

So excited!!!!!!!!!

Look forward to seeing you there fellow posters 
    :-D

Pudd x 
  • edited September 2014
    2nd September; Bankroll currently reads £17.75

I was playing bingo last night, I didn't win the Jackpot lol Does anyone ever win the Jackpot???

Wonder what the balance will be tomorrow?

Pudd x 
  • edited September 2014
    I am exciiiitttteeedddddd eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Roll on 21.00 and the TOTP table :D  I would love to win, it would make my month! My money is on hhyf to take the pot.  I am looking forward to the rail and chatting to all that come to watch, say hi and cheer us on.  So excited!!!!!!!!! Look forward to seeing you there fellow posters  :-D Pudd x 
    Posted by ThePudding
    Good Luck tonight Pudd!! XXXX

I hope You [& Me], beat fav hhyttrrffrryy to the Big prizes, lol!!!