You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Harry's Harmony....the harmonious road to Kiev.

edited March 2017 in Poker Chat
In Response to Vow:
No, not that stupid film with that hunky guy and stunning girl. August marks my final full month on Sky (for the time being), before I head to pastures new. In light of this, I vow to be as helpful as possible both on the forum and in the chatbox. Less sarcasm, less dryness, more assistance. Feel free to remind me on here when I forget my August vows. This thread could be filled with absolute tripe over the next 4 weeks, be warned. Lastly, I intend on winning the DTD games every week this month, so yeah just a heads up about that.
Posted by hhyftrftdr

Really hoping for a barrage of "sky's rigged" threads in bbv now to see how this goes :) 

Shame to see a good poster go tho but gl on your new adventures! 

Comments

• edited February 2016
    No, not that stupid film with that hunky guy and stunning girl.

August marks my final full month on Sky (for the time being), before I head to pastures new. In light of this, I vow to be as helpful as possible both on the forum and in the chatbox. Less sarcasm, less dryness, more assistance.

Feel free to remind me on here when I forget my August vows.

This thread could be filled with absolute tripe over the next 4 weeks, be warned.

Lastly, I intend on winning the DTD games every week this month, so yeah just a heads up about that.
  • edited August 2014

You'll be much missed htdxfmxhtxry, you are one of the most amusing posters this Community has ever seen.
  • edited August 2014
    gl jon in all that you do i hope you remain an outlaw at heart
  • edited August 2014
    nah he is a Titan at heart, just joined you lot cos he ain't been well recently

glgl Harry, you will be missed

is Jac coming out of retirement to replace you as neighbourhood vigilante?
  • edited August 2014
    I'll miss you Jon
  • edited August 2014
    haha Jon love it, gl Sir ;')
  • edited August 2014
    Less sarcasm, less dryness, more assistance.

These are the best things that can be put in the chat box, 

Having a laugh>Educating someone on their correct 3b range
  • edited August 2014
    I'm disappointed your going but not as disappointed as I was when I found out your real name was Jonathan and not Harry.

Edit: Actually I'm glad I hate playing against you :)

• edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Vow:
    I'm disappointed your going but not as disappointed as I was when I found out your real name was Jonathan and not Harry. Edit: Actually I'm glad I hate playing against you :)
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Cheers for outing me Dale.
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Vow : Cheers for outing me Dale.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Sh11t the bed was that sarcastic? Have I failed already?
  • edited August 2014
    All the best H.........
  • edited August 2014
    Where are you going? I will miss you :(
  • edited August 2014
    GL Mate!!

Maybe you can help me Promote The FOSP Tournies this Month!! LOL!!

GL in The Monday DTD's, You have been One of Best Players in These Throughout 2014!!

One Thing, Enjoy whatever you do, dont get het up by others, Life's too short!

• edited August 2014
    Best of luck, always enjoy your banter at the table u will be missed...
  • edited August 2014
    I will really miss you...

Sarcasm is ace, as is dryness. Stick around (unless you physically can't!)

All the best.

• edited August 2014
    In Response to Vow:
    No, not that stupid film with that hunky guy and stunning girl. August marks my final full month on Sky (for the time being), before I head to pastures new. In light of this, I vow to be as helpful as possible both on the forum and in the chatbox. Less sarcasm, less dryness, more assistance. Feel free to remind me on here when I forget my August vows. This thread could be filled with absolute tripe over the next 4 weeks, be warned. Lastly, I intend on winning the DTD games every week this month, so yeah just a heads up about that.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Er.... I was just on your table, Malcolm.
  • edited August 2014
    So yeah, so far I've only been sarcastic towards that clown above me and slykllist. I did help someone get regged for dtd whilst the forum was down.

2-1 ain't too shabby.
  • edited August 2014
    So yeah, so far I've only been sarcastic towards that clown above me and slykllist. I did help someone get regged for dtd whilst the forum was down. 2-1 ain't too shabby.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Thanks again
  • edited August 2014
     Beginning a new hand (804,177,841)22:25Matt237came 10h Qh 2 , managed to dodge them all and spiked a clean 4 :)GELDYwowhhyftrftdrbloody fishGELDYmatt FTWMatt237vowhhyftrftdr:(

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt237 has won 1,000 chips
    › Beginning a new hand (804,180,767)
    Matt237: ahh misread blind counter
    › TUMTETUM has won 600 chips
    hhyftrftdr: lies
    › Beginning a new hand (804,180,901)
    Matt237: vow
    22:31Matt237: this could be fun :)
    hhyftrftdr: ****. off
  • edited August 2014
    I might have told Matt237 to go away, or words to that effect. Certainly didn't swear.
  • edited August 2014
    nooooo

You put me on the str8 and narrow!!!

You will be missed

• edited August 2014
    In Response to Vow:
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Matt237winning dtd games every week are we
    Matt237hows DTD1 going?
    22:36hhyftrftdrno comment
    Matt237;-)
  • edited August 2014
    Yesterday was a blur. Going out drinking at 8am on completion of a 12 hour night perhaps wasn't the wisest idea. Meh, who am I kidding, it was ace. Feeling drunk after the 3rd pint due to a lack of sleep, great stuff.

Still somehow put up a decent showing in the DTD games, well not the first one, couldn't have played that worse! But the other 2 went well. If I can sneak in the top 10 every week, I should blag the monthly before I depart these shores.

Thank you for the various kind words guys. I'm not going to a new site or anything! I'm heading off to SE Asia for the foreseeable from the end of September, with little trips to Las Vegas and Majorca before I go as well. So September is shaping up to be some month, busy but fun. The Venetian has a $300 bounty hunter on whilst I'm on my flying visit to LV.....would be rude not to play that!

Britpop fans, my hometown band Shed Seven had 3 albums remastered and re-released yesterday. Have a dose of nostalgia....Chasing Rainbows pretty much sums up my poker!
  • edited August 2014
    good luck outlaw in all that you do jon
  • edited August 2014
    Good afternoon HHYFTRFTDR.
    Good luck on your travels, will miss your posts, they always made me laugh.
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited August 2014
    I am very sad to hear you're leaving <insert random British name here> e.g. Ted, Brian, Harry, Phil etc.

You really are an asset to this community and your posts will be missed!!

Have fun on your travels :-)
  • edited August 2014
    Have a great trip.

Look forward to your return so you can tell us all about it.........no rush though.
  • edited August 2014
  • edited August 2014
    that's the team spirit paul lol
  • edited August 2014

Due at work at 6am. It got to 1am and still couldn't sleep, so made the executive decision to just stay up. Cashed in some £5 MTT, watched Don't Tell The Bride. What a rock and roll lifestyle I lead.

Thought the live show was good tonight, a refreshing change. The comments from Tikay were genuinely humbling. As and when I do return to the UK, there will only be one place I play my bulk of poker.

Really pleased for Waller. Loved his honesty, and what a wedge of cash to splash about with.

Just about to hit 'add post' and I could hear my alarm go off; good decision to swerve bed I think. Might not be saying that if I nod off during my lunch hour....