You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Harry's Harmony....the harmonious road to Kiev.

Comments

• edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: Vow:
    Really fighting the urge to have a last hurrah with the Roller tonight. It's ridiculous, as it's £110 that could be spent on much better things whilst travelling, and I have to be up at 5 ish tomorrow to catch a 6.15 train to Manchester airport. But its sooooooo tempting...... Over and out from me. Play nice and run well. If someone could collate all the hilarious threads in one place, to peruse at my leisure on my return, feel free :) Jonathan
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Hvae a good one
  • edited September 2014
    Have a safe trip, mate :)
  • edited September 2014
    gl jon best wishes outlaw
  • edited September 2014

You'll be sorely missed here Mr H, look forward to yoor return, the Commuunity will be poorer without you.

There are some threads I just cant reply on - "I lost with aces 97 times on the bounce, sort it out Sky", "the big stacks always win the all-ins" etc, - but I always had a quiet roffle at your replies.

• edited September 2014
    Enjoy your travels fella.
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: Vow = failed! Farewell :):
    You'll be sorely missed here Mr H, look forward to yoor return, the Commuunity will be poorer without you. There are some threads I just cant reply on - " I lost with aces 97 times on the bounce, sort it out Sky ", " the big stacks always win the all-ins " etc, - but I always had a quiet roffle at your replies.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Don't visit the tournament strategy section haha

Have a great safe trip H

• edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: Vow = failed! Farewell :) : Don't visit the tournament strategy section haha Have a great safe trip H
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Lol, I just did........

He'd have made hay with yesterday's beauty.
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: Vow:
    Oh, staying in a reformed brewery for my token night in Stockholm. Hic! Though having been to Scandinavia a couple of times and seen the prices, think I'll be on water. Tap, not bottled.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    I think this is a bit of a myth - the popular places are all off the scale cost wise, but as soon as you venture off the beaten tracks there are lots of places where you can drink for more like £3 a pint. And there never seems any issue with sneaking in whisky-filled hipflasks to night clubs.

That said, with Scandinavian girls you don't really need the drink so much anyway as beer goggles are somewhat redundant over there.

Have a fantastic trip fellow Outlaw... pretty sure you leave behind a lot of very jealous poker players!!
  • edited September 2014
    100th post weeeee!
  • edited September 2014
    You'll be sorely missed here Mr H, look forward to yoor return, the Commuunity will be poorer without you.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Yeah, we will miss your donations buddy... specially with Christmas around the corner, you know?
  • edited October 2014
    So the eagle eyed amongst you might have noticed I'm back.

Alas, I self curtailed the trip way earlier than anticipated. I encountered a couple of problems shall we say, followed up by the worst illness of my life that I wouldn't wish on anyone apart from Roy Keane, my ex girlfriend and about 7 people on here. Still feeling the effects of it now, though I am in a much better condition than I was in Bangkok!

So somewhat with my tail between my legs, I am back on English soil. Disappointed it didn't work out but sometimes you have to realise you can't keep swimming against the tide. I may head back out there at a later date, but at the moment I'm enjoying being back in sunny York.

It's not all bad....won my first mini last night :) Perhaps playing ill makes me play better? No disrespect to the other finalists but I felt I had an edge and I'd have been disappointed in myself if I didn't see it out. Took a while but we got there.

On another poker note, I'm looking at playing the 25/25 series in Sheffield this coming weekend. Not set in stone that I'll play yet but if anyone fancies a sweat/gamble I'll be looking to sell 50%.....hit me up on here or FB if you're interested.
  • edited October 2014

Ooh.

Sorry to hear the trip was a bit of a fail, but you are a young man, & there's plenty of time.

Meanwhile, for the Community.....BOOM!
  • edited October 2014
    Thank you Tikay. Safe to say I didn't 'run well' out there ;)

What a piece of kit the Dreamliner is!
  • edited October 2014
    about 7 people on here. Still feeling the effects of it now, though I am in a much better condition than I was in Bangkok! So somewhat with my tail between my legs, I am back on English soil. 
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

Only 7? Thought it would be into doulbe figures at least! ;-)

Oh dear not "Bangkok Belly" I hope?   ;-(( 
    NIce bink BTW

• edited October 2014
    It was a conservative estimate Pad ;)

ty sir.
  • edited October 2014
    Did you make it to Stockholm huftytufty? :(
    Great to have you back! :)
  • edited October 2014
    So the eagle eyed amongst you might have noticed I'm back. Alas, I self curtailed the trip way earlier than anticipated. I encountered a couple of problems shall we say, followed up by the worst illness of my life that I wouldn't wish on anyone apart from Roy Keane, my ex girlfriend and about 7 people on here. Still feeling the effects of it now, though I am in a much better condition than I was in Bangkok! So somewhat with my tail between my legs, I am back on English soil. Disappointed it didn't work out but sometimes you have to realise you can't keep swimming against the tide. I may head back out there at a later date, but at the moment I'm enjoying being back in sunny York. It's not all bad....won my first mini last night :) Perhaps playing ill makes me play better? No disrespect to the other finalists but I felt I had an edge and I'd have been disappointed in myself if I didn't see it out. Took a while but we got there. On another poker note, I'm looking at playing the 25/25 series in Sheffield this coming weekend. Not set in stone that I'll play yet but if anyone fancies a sweat/gamble I'll be looking to sell 50%.....hit me up on here or FB if you're interested.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    As opposed to where it was in Bangkok?
  • edited October 2014
    Yes Duck, I did make it to Stockholm. Just the single night there but seemed like a very cool place, nice and easy to walk around. The girls ain't too shabby either ;) certainly a city I'm gonna look at going to properly sometime in the future.

Mick, I'm not gonna dignify that with a response :)
  • edited October 2014
    I fell in love with a Swedish girl once! Sighhhhhh
  • edited October 2014
    I fell in love with a Swedish girl once! Sighhhhhh
    Posted by mrsduck
    Which one out of Abba?
  • edited October 2014
    I'm too young for ABBA! ;)
  • edited October 2014
    Just to clarify the 25/25 Sheffield leg, I'm gonna play the first flight on Friday night. Selling up to 50%. 10% = £22.

Fill your gambling boots :)

Who was she Ducky?
  • edited October 2014
    Yes Duck, I did make it to Stockholm. Just the single night there but seemed like a very cool place, nice and easy to walk around. The girls ain't too shabby either ;) certainly a city I'm gonna look at going to properly sometime in the future. Mick, I'm not gonna dignify that with a response :)
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

Boo Hooo
    Was expecting some "tails" of the unexpected ! :-)
  • edited October 2014
    10% gone, 40% remains.

I've got plenty of stories to tell Mick, but none are suitable for this family friendly forum. You could even say its a harmonious forum.
  • edited October 2014
    20% gone, 30% left.....some people have more money than sense ;)
  • edited October 2014
    Played DTD for the first time in 5/6 weeks last night and managed to take down dtd2 and the weekly. Like I've never been away ;) Easy game when A6 beats AA all in pre.

Still got 30% left to sell for the Sheffield 25/25. Playing Friday night. Mate is driving us down, and we have a hotel for the night, so the conditions are favourable. Won't be drinking either, honest! 10x 40 min levels, and 250bb starting stack so a pretty nice structure with all the normal levels included.

5% = £11
    10% = £22
    30% = £66

Early K/O in Russia today for City. Awaiting all the inevitable jokes about playing in an empty stadium....
  • edited October 2014
    30% gone. Just gonna leave an extra 10% available and keep 60% of myself. Give me a yell if you want the final piece :)
  • edited October 2014
    Yeah mate i will take the other 10
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Vow....Sheffield 25/25 inside.:
    Yeah mate i will take the other 10
    Posted by day4eire76
    Nice one mate, cheers. Will PM you on Facebook this evening.

Sold out, good luck us!