You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Calling All PLO8 DYM Players, Our Competition, Scoreboards, Results, Chirps & Whatnot.

Comments

• edited November 2014
    took a day off yesterday, and only one more game to add in for tonight
    now at 18/33, 54%, wins at seven in a row

good game talon

mac
  • edited November 2014
    PlayedStakeCostWonWinningsProfitWin %
    17£0.60£10.2011£11.00£0.8064.71
    6£1.15£6.904£8.00£1.1066.67
    0£2.25£0.000£0.00£0.00#DIV/0!
    16£3.30£52.8010£60.00£7.2062.50
    1£5.50£5.500£0.00-£5.500.00

40 £75.4025£79.00£3.6062.50
    Run good hit the buffers, only won 2 of my last 7. Probably should have not played the last 4, as it was obvious for whatever reason that it was not going my way this evening.

On the plus side, came 2nd in the Omaha freeroll and won a £20 free bet in the freebet freeroll. 
  • edited November 2014

Well, what a finish, played my last 7 tonight.......1/7.    Final tally 49/100.

Will have another shot starting tomorrow, need to play some cash now to top the BR back up.
  • edited November 2014
    Ok lets get the scores on the doors for the second half of this challenge
    Games 50 to 100

A reminder of the first half ..22 games won...28  lost

Now! I do expect  the next 50 to be of a better standard (and results to reflect this ) than the first obvs
    Having said that, here's my first 10 games of the second half 

Played 10 ...won 4 ... lost 6.

first 2 games were at £3 ..I won then both ..thought, this is it, I've found my niche.
    So I embarked  on a campaign to play £3 games...
    I lost the next 4 in a row ....rewind, get a grip!Steady on team aj.
    Back to  the £1 games. Where I will crush (at this point everyone, quakes in there boots).
    won2 lost 2  

Stats Are  played 60   won 26 ..lost 34

which is great,.. My first 10  I won 1 lost 9

Look out £5 and £11  players I'm a coming 

Big thanks to all the nice comments about me on this thread. ( team aj rocks plo8)

Regards Alan 

• edited November 2014
    tonight played 1 lost 1

highlight - raising macacgirls blind with 8833

lowlight - getting bingoed out with such a bunch of spanners i actually had to check hand history to see why i lost 

ha ha ha the joys of PLO8

76 played 39 won
  • edited November 2014

Fitted in another small stint and is pretty much no change won 2 out of 3

Total Played 65  won 44    67.7%
  • edited November 2014
    correction to me stats - have checked through my account history

should read 19/34, 55.8%, lost a game somewhere
    up to 8 in a row
  • edited November 2014

Session # 8 (now reached the 70% mark)

Games played 10, as follows....

£3.30, P8, W3, L5

£5.50, P2, W1, L1

£11.00, P0, W0, L0

= Played 10, Won 4

TOTAL TO DATE

P70, W47, L23 = 67%.
  • edited November 2014

Preliminary Perfected Proper Patent Pending Plipper Plopper Predict-O-Meter (Poo).

Worst possible outcome is 47% of games won

Best possible outcome is 77% of games won

SO I predict I will win between 47% & 77% of my 100 games.

Actual current Predict-O-Meter reading is....

47%--------77%
  • edited November 2014

Out of a clear blue sky........

Started off as per last night, just poodled along, nice & steady, & won 4 of the first 5. Easy game.

Playing a 10 game session, & won 4 from 5, confidently expected another 7/10 or 8/10.

Until I lost the last 5, one after the other!

Played the same as always, no better, no worse, but after running golden every session, the exact opposite happened, & I just got brutally outdrawn in the weirdest ways time after time.

What an incred thing variance is.

Was trying to get a final total of 70% plus, but thats out of the window now.

The main goal left for me now is to ensure I do better than Spitey. And I will.
  • edited November 2014

That is a disgrace tk. After bigging you up only recently you go and do this. You have disppointed me and let us all down.

Now sit down and read your books again and make sure this never never happens again
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Calling All PLO8 DYM Players, Our Competition, Scoreboards, Results, Chirps & Whatnot.:
      That is a disgrace tk. After bigging you up only recently you go and do this. You have disppointed me and let us all down.  Now sit down and read your books again and make sure this never never happens again
    Posted by Talon
    I'm ashamed.

I'm going to ask Team AJ (AJ Milton) to give me some advice.
  • edited November 2014
    Okeydokey.
    Boards updated.
    If I've made a mistake anywhere please let me know.
    If anyone has hit a win streak of 9 or more and not listed please let me know.
    Likewise, if anyone has won at each buy-in level, and you ain't listed, please let me know.
    I'm sure we'll know if anyone else manages the win streak/bravery award thing, job well done from Eon doing it so quickly. I thought that was gonna take someone weeks!

AJ played awesome in one game yesterday. I think he opened and raised every hand for the first nine minutes! Was then moaning about himself in the chat-box for playing too many hands, then proceeded to limp into a pot. This resulted in him apologising to the table for limping!

I want a "Team AJ Rocks" Tee Shirt for Christmas.
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Calling All PLO8 DYM Players, Our Competition, Scoreboards, Results, Chirps & Whatnot.:
    tonight played 1 lost 1 highlight - raising macacgirls blind with 8833 lowlight - getting bingoed out with such a bunch of spanners i actually had to check hand history to see why i lost  ha ha ha the joys of PLO8 76 played 39 won
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    That was brilliant, I was suspicious of you only min-raising, but for the wrong reasons!
    I loved the comments afterwards, smiley faces, ha! etc and you saying, "i had to" or something similar.
    Monster stack agreed with you, even though I didn't recognise him and suspect he had no idea of the 8833gate story.
    He's obviously well aware that 8833 is ranked 7th in starting hand lineup as well.
  • edited November 2014
    Currently attempting bravery award

Won a £3 first thing and been regged on a £5 ever since - I'll give it an hour then will have to dereg and try again this evening.

Need to get this game in before I lose my roll on NL B/H's which are doing my nut - Is T4 the holdem equivalent of 8833?

• edited November 2014
    Currently attempting bravery award Won a £3 first thing and been regged on a £5 ever since - I'll give it an hour then will have to dereg and try again this evening. Need to get this game in before I lose my roll on NL B/H's which are doing my nut - Is T4 the holdem equivalent of 8833?
    Posted by Phantom66
    I've just regged too, see if that kick starts it, but it's a bit early in the day I think.
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Calling All PLO8 DYM Players, Our Competition, Scoreboards, Results, Chirps & Whatnot. : I've just regged too, see if that kick starts it, but it's a bit early in the day I think.
    Posted by Macacgirl1
    Thanks - I have had a couple of other sitters for a while but they deregged

If this doesnt fill can I play a £3 again without derailing my challenge?

IE as long as I win my 1st 50p, 1st £1, 1st £2, £3, £5 and £10 wouldnt matter if I played others?
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Calling All PLO8 DYM Players, Our Competition, Scoreboards, Results, Chirps & Whatnot. : That was brilliant, I was suspicious of you only min-raising, but for the wrong reasons! I loved the comments afterwards, smiley faces, ha! etc and you saying, "i had to" or something similar. Monster stack agreed with you, even though I didn't recognise him and suspect he had no idea of the 8833gate story. He's obviously well aware that 8833 is ranked 7th in starting hand lineup as well.
    Posted by Macacgirl1

I think he was just shocked that I never potted with such a strong hand ....;-)

Lol, there is a thread in NLHE for every time 52d takes a pot down.....maybe we should post here every time we manage it with the awesoe power of 8833.

It will obviously need a name (eg.big slick, the bullets, the ladies), get your thinking caps on.......
  • edited November 2014

The obvious name for that hand would be

The monster snowmen trays
  • edited November 2014
      The obvious name for that hand would be.....  The monster snowmen trays
    Posted by Talon

.....the Pile of Poo?
  • edited November 2014

2 poo pairs?

poo poo poo poo (single or double pooted, unpooted)
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Calling All PLO8 DYM Players, Our Competition, Scoreboards, Results, Chirps & Whatnot. : I think he was just shocked that I never potted with such a strong hand ....;-) Lol, there is a thread in NLHE for every time 52d takes a pot down.....maybe we should post here every time we manage it with the awesoe power of 8833. It will obviously need a name (eg.big slick, the bullets, the ladies), get your thinking caps on.......
    Posted by HENDRIK62

The Arsenal back 4

2 useless pairs!
  • edited November 2014
    Vesp wins.
    Lets call it The ARSEnal.
  • edited November 2014
    Still Mr Average

P14 W7 L7 50%
  • edited November 2014
    tonight played 1 lost 1 highlight - raising macacgirls blind with 8833 lowlight - getting bingoed out with such a bunch of spanners i actually had to check hand history to see why i lost  ha ha ha the joys of PLO8 76 played 39 won
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    That would be me on about 1/4 of the pots I play.
  • edited November 2014
    Mac, I don't like to brag, but I have a little itty bitty 10 in a row this week.

• edited November 2014
    Mac, I don't like to brag, but I have a little itty bitty 10 in a row this week.
    Posted by 67Bhoys

rightio, will put you on list tomorrow when I update everything.
  • edited November 2014

Another small but nice stint 4/4

Overall Played 69 won 48  69.6%  Current streak 17 of last 19   won last 6

Was a pleasure to play in the inaugral Team AJ dym. He played superbly ended with about 8000 chips and did all the knocking out while i just sat and took the easy cash.