You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO

Comments

• edited November 2016
    Good to see the diary back in full swing and well done in the UKOPS.

• edited November 2016
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO:
    Good to see the diary back in full swing and well done in the UKOPS.
    Posted by Brrrrrrr
    Thank you Brrrrrr
  • edited November 2016
    Monday 7th - Sunday 13th November 2016 Results :

Dym = - £348
    Points = 29110
    Points Bonus = + £79
    Promo = + £575

Hours = 49
    Total = + £306

Hi all so been a pretty busy week online as you no some pretty sick promo's on Sky at the minute so the tables have been super busy my results have not been the best on tables but really good to see the tables being busy. As you may of seen sky have changed sngs from triple to double points for the rest of the promo so obviously disapointed so be intresting to see how busy the tables will be this week.

Had a nice big family meal over the weekend to celebrate my nans birthday the mix grill and beers went down very nicely.
    So the plan is still grind hard for the rest of the month so were ready for xmas.

POINTS = 32583
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £4483
    TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £30,862

Next update Monday!
  • edited November 2016
    Monday 14th - Sunday 20th November 2016 Results :

Dym = + £331
    Points = 21436
    Points Bonus = + £556
    Promo = + £325

Hours = 55
    Total = + £1212

Hi all so another busy week online. Really happy with the volume ive been putting but little disapointed with the results on tables been a crazy week had my biggest losing session on Thursday losing £839 mostly in £33 £55 £110 and 1 £165 game but then also had some big winner days of £415 £378 £336.

So plan for this week will be pretty much the same 7 days of grinding looking for 20k points and top 2 in the prem promo. Very confident with my targets i could end the month around £8000 - £8500 up.

Bring on xmas looking forward to some quality time off with friends and family.

POINTS = 54019
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £5695
    TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £32,074

Next update Monday!!
  • edited November 2016
    I've been following this diary from the start - good, impressive stuff. £8-8.5K months are not too shabby at all. Do you ever get burnt out and feel like you can't face another Dym? If so, what do you do - take a break, grind it out, drink, party?

• edited November 2016
    I've been following this diary from the start - good, impressive stuff. £8-8.5K months are not too shabby at all. Do you ever get burnt out and feel like you can't face another Dym? If so, what do you do - take a break, grind it out, drink, party?
    Posted by SR23
    Hi ya SR23 thanks for follwing all this time.
    Hmmm I dont feel ive been burnt out many times i went Turkey for a week Oct 18th and since i've got back i've played alot so I am looking forward to a break at the end of this month but when sky put good promos on I so like to put big volume in and then chill out more when its done.
    So there's going to be some well desevred beers and good food coming in Decemeber :)
  • edited November 2016
    Monday 21st - Sunday 27th November 2016 Results :

Dym = + £479
    Points = 17333
    Points Bonus = + £442
    Promo = + £413

Hours = 58
    Total =  + £1334

Hi all so another week done pretty happy with this week played the full 7 days. 
    Currently 4th in Prem Promo havent been playing £16.50 and £22 turbo games so ive not been getting as many points as past weeks but I dont do to well in them anyway so happy to not play them really.

Plan for this week I will grind 2nite and tomorrow but other that more chilled out as im out Wednesday Thursday and Saturday.

POINTS = 71312
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £7029
    TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £33,408

Next update Thursday!!
  • edited November 2016
    Great post Timmy, and fantastic results, must look you out on the tables....to avoid !
  • edited November 2016
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO : Yeah but Tikay thinks it's Charlie Drake!! P.s. Welcome back,  you was missed. Epic results BTW!
    Posted by Glenelg
    I did, actually.

Hello my darlings.....

PS - great results again Timmy, you are the GOAT, bro.
  • edited November 2016
    Honestly, really impressed with your results, dedication and attitude. Always read this and glad when you do well. £33k+ and counting tax free. MBN! Well earned though.
  • edited December 2016
    Thank you glencoelad,Craigsg1 and Sir Tikay for your comments.

November 2016 Results :

Online :

Dym = + £1237
    Tourney = + £3790
    Points = 75,707
    Points Bonus = + £2343
    Promo = + £1513
    Staking = + £18

Hours = 222

TOTAL = + £8,901

Highs :

1. Best month of the year.
    2. Winning Ukops Bracelet.
    3. + £1k Dym month.
    4. Putting in big volume.

Lows :

1. Not winning Ukops Total player.

Targets for December :

1. Make £2000 - £2500.
    2. Hit 20k points.
    3. Have some quality time off for Xmas.

TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £35,280

Next update Monday!!

• edited December 2016
    Thursday 1st - Sunday 4th December 2016 Results :

Dym = - £346
    Points = 5565
    Online staking = + £261

Live poker :

Tourney = - £30
    Cash = - £23
    Expenses = - £6

Hours = 19
    Total = - £144

Hi all so a slow start to the month had a rough nite Saturday losing - £505 £55 £110 games didnt go well that nite.
    Went to my dad's local game thursday had a good time seeing some old faces.

Had a good time off the tables been eating super well been out for 3 nice meals with mates and then a family meal for my nephews birthday.

Plan for the week 4 gym/racquetball sessions grind Mon-Fri football boxing saturday nite and then got a Xmas jumper all dayer Sunday which is always a good day.

Would like to be up around £400-£500 by Sunday.

POINTS = 5680
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = - £144
    TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £35,136

Next update Monday!!

• edited December 2016
    I heard drake wanted a rap battle with eminem loool bad idea that 
  • edited December 2016
    Monday 5th - Sunday 18th December 2016 Results :

Dym = + £467
    Tourney = + £32
    Cash = + £1254
    Points = 11040
    Points Bonus = + 355

Hours = 61
    Total = + £2108

Hi all so over the last 2 weeks played abit of Dym they went ok but i randomly decided to play abit of Omaha cash mostly 25p 50p 50p £1 and a some £1 £2 making + £1254 and 6500 points my low point £252 and high point was + £1850. I was only mostly 1 tabling made like £800 1st day so thought be silly not to keep playing for a few more days even thou the idea was to have a bit of fun for a few hours :). Bak to my normal grind now COMPLETED omaha!!

Off the tables last weekend went to watch a few mates play some saturday league footy I do miss it a little bit so mite get bak into it next pre season. Was out in town saturday nite then had our annual Xmas jumper allday on the sunday which was fun and messy.

This sunday did my 1st proper days off since going full time with my mum and dad there are quitting there sunday market as there both getting older and the market is not as busy as it use to be so good time to say goodbye to it there last sunday will be Jan 8th which i will also help them again.

Plan for this week grind today - Friday and then Xmas begins will play a little bit in between xmas and new year but not to much.

POINTS = 16380
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £1966
    TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £37,246

Next update start of 2017!!
  • edited January 2017
    Thank you Benc and Supersnedd
  • edited January 2017
    Always good to read your blog.
    All the Best for 2017
  • edited January 2017

Crikey.

Stunning stuff, absolutely stunning. 

Arise Sir Timmy, Ra Ra Ra.  
  • edited January 2017
    Thank you Quickfeet and Sir Tikay really do appreciate the comments.
  • edited January 2017
    Well done Timmy lad + 38K
    An executive wage to say the least
    GL in 2017

Regards Alan (plo8 "I want to be Timmy" champ)
  • edited January 2017
    Fantastic results for 2016 - really hope you do even better in 2017 and continue the diary as well!!
  • edited January 2017
    Thank you ajmilton and Brrrrr glad you enjoy the diary.
  • edited January 2017
    Nice result mate and decent hourly nearly £18 and no tax! Nice record keeping as well every glass of coke accounted for lol. 
    Boring point but if you're not already I would think about making the voluntary NI contributions each year, to build up state pension, and think it also entitles you to contribution based jobseekers, just in case poker gets banned after brexit or some other doomsday scenario! 

Hope it's more of the same for 2017! 
  • edited January 2017
    Nice result mate and decent hourly nearly £18 and no tax! Nice record keeping as well every glass of coke accounted for lol.  Boring point but if you're not already I would think about making the voluntary NI contributions each year, to build up state pension, and think it also entitles you to contribution based jobseekers, just in case poker gets banned after brexit or some other doomsday scenario!  Hope it's more of the same for 2017! 
    Posted by IH8UButler
    Thank you IH8ubutler thank you for advice and good luck to you for 2017
  • edited January 2017
    Monday 2nd - Sunday 8th January 2017 Results :

Dym = - £14
    Tourney = - £5
    Points = 14953
    Points Bonus = + £10
    Promo = + £150
    Online Staking = + £69

Hours = 63
    Total = + £210

Hi all so 1st week of the year and a pretty poor start to be honest put some decent volume in on the dym tables had a + 217 day but also a - 282 but I did complete the Ironman challenge and also got some points bonus coming today so still made bout + £520 with monthly rake to come etc so shows when promos on losing a little bit isnt the end of the world.
    This week will be prettty the same kind of volume but looking for better results on the tables this time.

Off the table did another day yesterday for my mum and dad at there market thought it would be there last day but looks like they've got bout 2 or 3 more sunday's as they still  have a bit of stock left to sell. Big week for Man u league cup semi final and the big one Sunday Man U Liverpool going round my mates for that ( Liverpool fan ) so that should be fun day.

POINTS = 14953
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £210
    TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £210

Next update Monday!!

• edited January 2017
    Nice result mate and decent hourly nearly £18 and no tax! Nice record keeping as well every glass of coke accounted for lol.  Boring point but if you're not already I would think about making the voluntary NI contributions each year, to build up state pension, and think it also entitles you to contribution based jobseekers, just in case poker gets banned after brexit or some other doomsday scenario!  Hope it's more of the same for 2017! 
    Posted by IH8UButler
    Hi bud, what's the easiest way to go about this?

Sorry to hijack your diray Timmy.

P.S  Liverpool win 2-1
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO : Hi bud, what's the easiest way to go about this? Sorry to hijack your diray Timmy. P.S  Liverpool win 2-1
    Posted by Donttelmum
    contact hm revenues and customs pal
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO : Hi bud, what's the easiest way to go about this? Sorry to hijack your diray Timmy. P.S  Liverpool win 2-1
    Posted by Donttelmum
    I wouldnt say I'm a betting man these days but im happy to have a £10 bet with u ?
  • edited January 2017
    I'm in if I get the draw :)
  • edited January 2017
    Gr8 results as usual Timmy - You seem to have a good balance as well between poker and life stuff
  • edited January 2017
    I'm in if I get the draw :)
    Posted by Donttelmum
    Ok mate the bet is on
    I would like the same the bet when we go Anfield next year.