You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO

Comments

• edited February 2017
    Monday 20th - Sunday 26th February 2017 Results :

Dym = + £806
    Tourney = + £6
    Points Bonus = + £147
    Live Tourney = + £70

Hours = 60

Total = + £1029

Hi all so a really good week to report put some solid hours in on the tables 6/7 + days on Dym's 2 big days Friday + £311 and Sunday + £266. Not as many points this week as I went more for quality then quantity so my tables was like 1-6 rather then the usaully 7-10. Only managed to get 1 hours's play in on Thursday as Doris turned off my electric for the whole day so went to Dad's  local poker league and chopped 1st few beers so overall a good nite.

Still been having some good banter with that player called Tikay01 really good fun at the tables whenever I win a pot he either comments Magic or Blessed. Pretty funny if that was Tony Kendall that bloke off the tele but really dont think it is as the only game he knows is PLO.

Wow what a final yesterday as u no im a big Man u Fan but Southampton they were so good were very lucky weve got the big man up top Zlatan killing the game at 35 well played sir.

2 days left of the month with rakeback to come im just under + £1800 so really happy with that but can we sneak over £2k lets give it ago.

POINTS = 21857
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £1415
    TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £3970

Next update Wednesday Monthly Results :

• edited February 2017
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO:
    Monday 20th - Sunday 26th February 2017 Results : Dym = + £806 Tourney = + £6 Points Bonus = + £147 Live Tourney = + £70 Hours = 60 Total = + £1029 Hi all so a really good week to report put some solid hours in on the tables 6/7 + days on Dym's 2 big days Friday + £311 and Sunday + £266. Not as many points this week as I went more for quality then quantity so my tables was like 1-6 rather then the usaully 7-10. Only managed to get 1 hours's play in on Thursday as Doris turned off my electric for the whole day so went to Dad's  local poker league and chopped 1st few beers so overall a good nite. Still been having some good banter with that player called Tikay01 really good fun at the tables whenever I win a pot he either comments Magic or Blessed. Pretty funny if that was Tony Kendall that bloke off the tele but really dont think it is as the only game he knows is PLO. Wow what a final yesterday as u no im a big Man u Fan but Southampton they were so good were very lucky weve got the big man up top Zlatan killing the game at 35 well played sir. 2 days left of the month with rakeback to come im just under + £1800 so really happy with that but can we sneak over £2k lets give it ago. POINTS = 21857 TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £1415 TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £3970 Next update Wednesday Monthly Results :
    Posted by TimmyRaRa
    Is that the bloke that Lady Rara described as "a stunning looking fella"?
  • edited February 2017

PS - Agree that he only knows PLO though. Been knocking it in a treat on the NLH Tables the last few days.

Actually, been doing my conkers at PLO8, too.
  • edited February 2017
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO : Is that the bloke that Lady Rara described as "a stunning looking fella"?
    Posted by Tikay10
    Haha you are though, you're an absolute sort. :) 

• edited February 2017
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO : Haha you are though, you're an absolute sort. :) 
    Posted by asmithx
    Not sure I've ever been paid a better compliment.

"An absolute sort"......

PS - xxx
  • edited February 2017
    Get a room please you too!! :(
  • edited February 2017
     Solid results as always mate keep on printing easy game. Ty for mes y been gd start to year
  • edited February 2017
     Solid results as always mate keep on printing easy game. Ty for mes y been gd start to year
    Posted by rspca12
    Thanks buddy.
    Bates is my poker Hero but your catching him up very quickly.
    Keep killing it.
  • edited March 2017
    Monday 27th - Tuesday 28th February 2017 Results :

Dym = - £175
    Points = 1400
    Points Bonus = + £381

Hours = 15

Total = = + £206

February 2017 Results :

Online :

Dym = + £732
    Tourney = + £23
    Points = 23257
    Points Bonus = + £796

Live :

Tourney = + £70

Hours = 220

TOTAL = + £1621

Highs :

1. Grinding hard through a smalliest downswing.
    2. Hitting 20k points.

Lows :

1. Not making over £2k for month
    2. Not making over £1k on Dym's.

Targets for March :

1. + £3k Month
    2. + 50k Points
    3. Win Las vegas seat through league or Freeroll's

TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £4173

No update for a while as the plan is to grind non stop all month!
  • edited March 2017
    I'd take March 18th off if I were you :)
  • edited March 2017
    Told yer ;)

Congrats Timmy 
  • edited March 2017
    I lied im back for a quick post.

New March Target :

1. Win that Audi A3 Sport.

• edited March 2017
    I lied im back for a quick post. New March Target : 1. Win that Audi A3 Sport.
    Posted by TimmyRaRa
    good luck on that m8 me and ur dad look forward to u being our driver to dtd? lol

• edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO : good luck on that m8 me and ur dad look forward to u being our driver to dtd? lol
    Posted by jwg48
    Thank you John i will be very happy to do that .
  • edited March 2017
    N1 wp bud gl in Mar 18th

if u decide sell the audi you can ge one the top of range blazers you always wanted :)

seriously tho best of luck bud I always want the good guys to win
  • edited March 2017
    N1 wp bud gl in Mar 18th if u decide sell the audi you can ge one the top of range blazers you always wanted :) seriously tho best of luck bud I always want the good guys to win
    Posted by liamboi11
    Thank you buddy really appreacite that.
    Hope u can win a package to Vegas this year me and DTM need you out there.
  • edited April 2017
    Hi all sorry for the delay plan was to have a break from updates as i knew March was going to busy on and off the tables.

March 2017 Results :

Online :

Dym = + £219
    Tourney = - £3
    Points = 31,826
    Points Bonus = + £1072
    Promo = + £590 + £4K LAS VEGAS PACKAGE
    Party = - £41

Live :

Tourney = + £70
    % swap = - £40

Hours = 192

TOTAL = + £1867

Highs :

1. Winning Las Vegas Package.
    2. Being luck enough to play the Drive the prize promo even thou it was for bout 5 mins.

Lows :

1. Not making + £2k.
    2. Poor Dym results.

Targets for April :

1. Play the Millons at Dusk till dawn.
    2. Win the Millons at Dusk till dawn for £1m.
    3. Celebrate my 30th birthday hard ( 15th April )

TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £6033

Next update Monday!!

• edited April 2017
    Hi all sorry for the delay plan was to have a break from updates as i knew March was going to busy on and off the tables. March 2017 Results : Online : Dym = + £219 Tourney = - £3 Points = 31,826 Points Bonus = + £1072 Promo = + £590 + £4K LAS VEGAS PACKAGE Party = - £41 Live : Tourney = + £70 % swap = - £40 Hours = 192 TOTAL = + £1867 Highs : 1. Winning Las Vegas Package. 2. Being luck enough to play the Drive the prize promo even thou it was for bout 5 mins. Lows : 1. Not making + £2k. 2. Poor Dym results. Targets for April : 1. Play the Millons at Dusk till dawn. 2. Win the Millons at Dusk till dawn for £1m. 3. Celebrate my 30th birthday hard ( 15th April ) TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £6033 Next update Monday!!
    Posted by TimmyRaRa

So you won a package to go to Vegas and had a celebration party and it only cost you £41!
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO : So you won a package to go to Vegas and had a celebration party and it only cost you £41!
    Posted by MattBates
    Low budget party bates.
    I seem to win one every year now so no need to celebrate to hard just STANDARD now!
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO : Low budget party bates. I seem to win one every year now so no need to celebrate to hard just STANDARD now!
    Posted by TimmyRaRa
    GIQ, ffs.
  • edited April 2017
    Monday 3rd April - Sunday 9th April 2017 Results :

Dym = + £496
    Tourney = + £662
    Points Bonus = + £78
    Points = 2430
    Party = - £811
    Staking = - £500

Hours = 48

TOTAL = - £75

Hi all very weird set of results Sky's dym's was good came 2nd in the main Tuesday then lost loads through the week on a BIG PARTY ( no low budget PARTY this time MattBates )

Plan for this week put as much volume in as I can think I'm also going to play a online Phase 1 for the millons maybe 2nite or tuesday nite. Then weekend off for my birthday in London.

POINTS = 3545
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = - £41
    TOTAL FOR YEAR =  + £5992

Next update In a few weeks!!
  • edited April 2017
    Monday 3rd April - Sunday 9th April 2017 Results : Dym = + £496 Tourney = + £662 Points Bonus = + £78 Points = 2430 Party = - £811 Staking = - £500 Hours = 48 TOTAL = - £75 Hi all very weird set of results Sky's dym's was good came 2nd in the main Tuesday then lost loads through the week on a BIG PARTY ( no low budget PARTY this time MattBates ) Plan for this week put as much volume in as I can think I'm also going to play a online Phase 1 for the millons maybe 2nite or tuesday nite. Then weekend off for my birthday in London. POINTS = 3545 TOTAL FOR MONTH = - £41 TOTAL FOR YEAR =  + £5992 Next update In a few weeks!!
    Posted by TimmyRaRa

Whats that Timmy?
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO : Whats that Timmy?
    Posted by MP33
    Hi ya mate its a tourney at Dusk till dawn phase 1 is kind of like a SAT its £550 and you take your stack through to day 1 or you could buy in directly for £5k i think. Winner is GTD £1M
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO : Hi ya mate its a tourney at Dusk till dawn phase 1 is kind of like a SAT its £550 and you take your stack through to day 1 or you could buy in directly for £5k i think. Winner is GTD £1M
    Posted by TimmyRaRa
    Ah right - GL with it
  • edited May 2017
    April 2017 Results :

Online :

Dym = + £1145
    Tourney = + £871
    Points = 10483
    Points Bonus = + £296
    Promo = + £90
    Party = - £1798 ( £900 in Party's Millons comp )
    Staking = - £500

Hours = 140

TOTAL = + £104

Highs :

1. Meeting Asmithx for the weekend and having great time.
    2. + £1k on Dyms on Sky.
    3. Good month on Tourney's.
    4. Having a great birthday weekend in London and big family meal.

Lows :

1. Leaving Asmithx and driving back home.
    2. Being naughty and playing Dym's on Party losing - £898.
    3. Not making the Party poker millons day1.
    4. Joining the 30 club.

Targets for May :

1. Go see Asmithx again.
    2 £2.5k - £3k month.
    3. 20k points.
    4. Get ready for my 10 day trip to France/Barcelona at end of month.

TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £6137

Next update Monday!!
  • edited May 2017
    May:  2nd base with Asmith

June:  Rara moves in with asmith

July:  Rara loses a tooth and marrys a stripper in Vegas

August:  Rara patches things up with Asmith and gets engaged.

September:  Tikay, get your hat.  Rara gets married and Dialbi is his best man.  Dialbi isn't happy with the vol-au-vents at the wedding and asks for a refund.

October:  A super dym child is in the pipeline and we never hear from rara again.
  • edited May 2017
    May:  2nd base with Asmith June:  Rara moves in with asmith July:  Rara loses a tooth and marrys a stripper in Vegas August:  Rara patches things up with Asmith and gets engaged. September:  Tikay, get your hat.  Rara gets married and Dialbi is his best man.  Dialbi isn't happy with the vol-au-vents at the wedding and asks for a refund. October:  A super dym child is in the pipeline and we never hear from rara again.
    Posted by Donttelmum
    I tried not to, but I lolled hard.
  • edited May 2017
    May:  2nd base with Asmith June:  Rara moves in with asmith July:  Rara loses a tooth and marrys a stripper in Vegas August:  Rara patches things up with Asmith and gets engaged. September:  Tikay, get your hat.  Rara gets married and Dialbi is his best man.  Dialbi isn't happy with the vol-au-vents at the wedding and asks for a refund. October:  A super dym child is in the pipeline and we never hear from rara again.
    Posted by Donttelmum
    Brilliant 
  • edited May 2017
    Anna has already gave me a decent size Xmas list and your on it Tikay.
  • edited May 2017
    May: 2nd base with Asmith June:  Rara moves in with asmith July:  Rara loses a tooth and marrys a stripper in Vegas August:  Rara patches things up with Asmith and gets engaged. September:  Tikay, get your hat.  Rara gets married and Dialbi is his best man.  Dialbi isn't happy with the vol-au-vents at the wedding and asks for a refund. October:  A super dym child is in the pipeline and we never hear from rara again.
    Posted by Donttelmum
    Highly unlikely, ive been told i have to wait until date 4!! 

& SNAP FOLD.