You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Worth a big blind?

Comments

• edited April 2010

Absolutely gutted MARCO FU is a complete donkey !!!!!
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind?:
    Absolutely gutted MARCO FU is a complete donkey !!!!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Unlucky mate, hope anothr selection loses sucks when its only the one
  • edited April 2010
    Longshot for tonight

Liverpool/West Ham & Plymouth/Newcastle both games to draw @ 13/1

Liverpool are without Torres & Newcastle only need a point to clinch the title (not to mention Plymouth are fighting for their lives as well)
  • edited April 2010

was worth a big blind :) cumon u scouse and congrats newcasle

• edited April 2010
    was worth a big blind :) cumon u scouse and congrats newcasle
    Posted by ginge999
    Nice One....never touched it for Jonah purposes, but it was a certainty.
  • edited April 2010

tonight im backing £20 on

southhampton vs Oldham(home win)

Inter Milan vs Barcelona(away win)

i beleive Southhampton shouldnt have a problem agaist Oldham

and barcelona are the best team in the world they will sneak it 2-1

Im getting £64.77 back on the barca game

goodluck all!

• edited April 2010
    today im not a winner
  • edited April 2010

here's my trixie  dtw

1. Kidderminster v Barrow
    2. Barrow @ 5/2
    3. Bayern Munich v Lyon
    4. Lyon @ 7/2
    5. Hamburg v Fulham
    6. Fulham @ 4/1
  • edited April 2010
    tonight ive gone for the following double:

Bayern Munich VS Lyon (home win)

Hull vs Aston Villa (away win)

£30 bet £110 return not to shabby
  • edited April 2010
    that does look a decent bet tom.....

Ryan Day has lost this morning....which means my snooker bet is turning into a complete disaster, as Gareth said above, its a relief that 2 have lost so 1 single frame of snooker hasn't cost me £460+

Waiting for the first round to complete before sticking a full 2nd round bet on, gonna be sooo tough but best of 25 gives great value for money.

GL Tonight Tom!

DOHH
  • edited April 2010

yey i won ty Doh was scared when ribery got sent off phew!

• edited April 2010
    yey i won ty Doh was scared when ribery got sent off phew!
    Posted by ginge999
    On good form this week. Well Done
  • edited April 2010
    After success on the dogs last night (see benny dips xfiles thread) ivedecided to have a few bets on the horses today.  Fontwell and Perth on at the races so thats where ive bet.

FontWell

2.20 - Whistle Jacquet 3/1 £10 win
    2,50 - City Heights 7/4 £20win
    3.20 - Valkyrie 16/1 £2.50 ew
    3.55 - Sesame Rambler 11/8 £20 win
    4.30 - Days of Plessure 8/1 £2.50ew
    5.05 - Wishes or Watches 10/1 2.50ew
    5.40 - Catch the rascal 14/1 £2.50ew

Perth

Urghhh really should have had a bet here, the racinglooks poor, small fields to odds on fav's and 2 fav's currently even money, only had fiver a race for bit of fun dont expect any results.

2.10 - Ten Pole Tudor 16/1 £2.50ew
    2.40 - Easter Queen 22/1 £2.50ew
    3.10 - Dix Villez 9/1 £2.50ew
    3.45 - Ollie Magern 9/2 £5win
    4.20 - Tramatano 11/2 £5win
    4.55 - Astarador 16/1 £2.50ew

You had a bet on round 2 snooker yet dohhh?

Gareth
  • edited April 2010

WAS GOING TO STUDY FORM A BIT AND HAVE A BET. BUT FENCE PAINTING TOOK LONGER THAN THOUGHT AND WITH HALF AN HOUR TO THE OFF IF I DO IT KNOW ITS USUALLY A DISASTER SO AM GOING TO FOLLOW YOURS AS THERE USUALLY BETTER THAN MINE ANYWAY 

• edited April 2010
    id keep away from myperth bets m8, fully expect at least 4 favourites to win there just to short a price for me.  As for Fontwell I think the 2 favs ive backed will win easily.

Gareth

P.s. my tips only seem to do well when nobody else backs them so beware lol
  • edited April 2010

sorry dont worry just a few small bets to make it worth watching and fill a couple of lazy hours

• edited April 2010
    3/1 nice winner glad i havent jonahed you
  • edited April 2010
    2/2 at fontwell good price 2 got 6/4 few hairy jumps but a really good ride by murphy
  • edited April 2010
    3/1 nice winner glad i havent jonahed you
    Posted by BADBOY985
    Thanks, and 2nd horse won at fotwell as well @7/4 which i took earlier.  £100 layed out £95 back after 4 races 9 races to go.  Should they all loose now happy paying a fiver for an afternoons entertainment
  • edited April 2010
    2/2 at fontwell good price 2 got 6/4 few hairy jumps but a really good ride by murphy
    Posted by BADBOY985
    yeah i was waiting for it to fall, next 1 a bigger price but you never know
  • edited April 2010
    No bets on the snooker yet....is the 2nd round starting today??

I have the worst hangover ive ever had in my life, I say that alot but this one really is horrible. 

I was 2 tabling at 4am this morning, and had to do the "close one eye" thing so I could see my cards....

QUICK QUESTION.

Gareth mentioned AT THE RACES on the last page. Does this channel come as part of the sky sports package?
    I hae all the sports channels, apart from ATR. I had it, then my Dad decided to cancel a package to save sumat like 3 quid, I didnt notice anything had gone, other than UKTV FOOD - then I started betting on horses, and realised ATR had gone.....

Should it have gone? - and how much is it to get it back?

Thanx...snooker bets coming shortly...

DOHH
  • edited April 2010
    yeah 2nd round has started allen beating davis 4-2 right now, still a round 1 match to be completed tonight tho.

As far as atr sorry I dont know, im with virign and have all the sports, use to get racing uk as well when it was sentanta but when sentanta folded and changed to espn for soem reason i dont get racing uk now.
  • edited April 2010
    Southwell 7.25pm tonight liteup my world was 12/1 earlier is now best priced 11/4 favourite 2/1 with most firms.....its been hammered in.  Ive just had £20 on it at that price, i wouldnt have picked it out b4 hand, its got no form at all would have bet Just Five if i was having a bet on the race but cant ignore a gamble like that
  • edited April 2010
    Cheerz bud will stick it in the snooker acca, boost the odds abit
  • edited April 2010
    After success on the dogs last night (see benny dips xfiles thread) ivedecided to have a few bets on the horses today.  Fontwell and Perth on at the races so thats where ive bet. FontWell 2.20 - Whistle Jacquet 3/1 £10 win 2,50 - City Heights 7/4 £20win 3.20 - Valkyrie 16/1 £2.50 ew 3.55 - Sesame Rambler 11/8 £20 win 4.30 - Days of Plessure 8/1 £2.50ew 5.05 - Wishes or Watches 10/1 2.50ew 5.40 - Catch the rascal 14/1 £2.50ew Perth Urghhh really should have had a bet here, the racinglooks poor, small fields to odds on fav's and 2 fav's currently even money, only had fiver a race for bit of fun dont expect any results. 2.10 - Ten Pole Tudor 16/1 £2.50ew 2.40 - Easter Queen 22/1 £2.50ew 3.10 - Dix Villez 9/1 £2.50ew 3.45 - Ollie Magern 9/2 £5win 4.20 - Tramatano 11/2 £5win 4.55 - Astarador 16/1 £2.50ew You had a bet on round 2 snooker yet dohhh? Gareth
    Posted by 35suited
    Another winner hope you had that one as well badboy, £133.12 back so far frommy £100 staked 3 races to go, 1 more winner would be nice
  • edited April 2010
    DAYS OF PLEASURE 8/1 E.W NEVER IN DOUBT LOL
    GREAT TIP GARETH
  • edited April 2010
    Cheerz bud will stick it in the snooker acca, boost the odds abit
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Urghhhh hope it doesnt mess your snooker bet up, as I said i wouldnt have tipped it normally but it must be strongly fancied
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind? : Another winner hope you had that one as well badboy, £133.12 back so far frommy £100 staked 3 races to go, 1 more winner would be nice
    Posted by 35suited
    CERTAINLY DID SMALLER STAKES BUT STILL A VERY NICE PROFIT
  • edited April 2010
    Southwell 7.25pm tonight liteup my world was 12/1 earlier is now best priced 11/4 favourite 2/1 with most firms.....its been hammered in.  Ive just had £20 on it at that price, i wouldnt have picked it out b4 hand, its got no form at all would have bet Just Five if i was having a bet on the race but cant ignore a gamble like that
    Posted by 35suited
    urghhhhh itsd the horse i wouldda bet that won just five :(
  • edited April 2010
    No bets on the snooker yet....is the 2nd round starting today?? I have the worst hangover ive ever had in my life, I say that alot but this one really is horrible.  I was 2 tabling at 4am this morning, and had to do the "close one eye" thing so I could see my cards.... QUICK QUESTION. Gareth mentioned AT THE RACES on the last page. Does this channel come as part of the sky sports package? I hae all the sports channels, apart from ATR. I had it, then my Dad decided to cancel a package to save sumat like 3 quid, I didnt notice anything had gone, other than UKTV FOOD - then I started betting on horses, and realised ATR had gone..... Should it have gone? - and how much is it to get it back? Thanx...snooker bets coming shortly... DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    hangover? well we have all had them, but on a serious note the only reson we all have a sky package is because of the sports, wethetr it is hockey, netball cricket or football, we watch coz of the competative edge,

sport is sport and i love it no matter what form