You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Itsover4u Itsover4me Diary

Comments

• edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Itsover4u Itsover4me Diary (1st major blow up & Recovery):
    In Response to Re: Itsover4u Itsover4me Diary (1st major blow up & Recovery) : +1. Watched it on plane home from Vegas, a very enjoyable film.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

Blatant brag, surpised you never mentioned an upgrade :-)

Really enjoy your diary Itsover4u, couple of my favourite films (you may already have seen them) Babel and Crash
  • edited February 2016
    Yeah i`m loving the diary buddy keep it up

Films I recently seen I enjoyed was

Straight outta compton and John Wick
  • edited February 2016
    Most honest diary in the forums. Proper popcorn stuff. 

Most recent good movies would include, The Hateful Eight, The Big Short (good movie about gambling a sure thing in the stock market) & Legend (New Krays movie with a sterling performance by Tom Hardy).
  • edited February 2016
    straight outta compton and the hateful 8 are brilliant! Krays was also good Tom hardy is excellent. glad your enjoying I dont want to pull any punches...

Last night was interesting...

It was a loss on the day of -£120 but I can almost class it as a win

I played the roller, mini roller, UKPC final and semi and did not cash in any lost a few key pots but sera sera....

Where I class this as a win is the following after losing a 3 way pot in the roller and getting knocked out of the £220 my gut instinct was to load up a 500NL HU table.... But the strangest thing happened I closed my laptop. The next time I play 500nl or higher will be in the midst of an upswing!

SO to summerise I lost but also won
  • edited February 2016
    straight outta compton and the hateful 8 are brilliant! Krays was also good Tom hardy is excellent. glad your enjoying I dont want to pull any punches... Last night was interesting... It was a loss on the day of -£120 but I can almost class it as a win I played the roller, mini roller, UKPC final and semi and did not cash in any lost a few key pots but sera sera.... Where I class this as a win is the following after losing a 3 way pot in the roller and getting knocked out of the £220 my gut instinct was to load up a 500NL HU table.... But the strangest thing happened I closed my laptop. The next time I play 500nl or higher will be in the midst of an upswing! SO to summerise I lost but also won
    Posted by Itsover4u
    Im going to watch Straight otta Compton 2nite. Unlucky on last nite's grind but very good discpline buddy keep that up.
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Itsover4u Itsover4me Diary (1st major blow up & Recovery) : Im going to watch Straight otta Compton 2nite. Unlucky on last nite's grind but very good discpline buddy keep that up.
    Posted by TimmyRaRa

What did you think of straight outta compton?
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Itsover4u Itsover4me Diary (1st major blow up & Recovery) : What did you think of straight outta compton?
    Posted by Itsover4u
    Decided to play the main and mini 2nite so I'm going to watch it 2morrow.
  • edited February 2016
    Swings swings swings....

- 800 to 1k days followed by + back to back £600 days.... pretty mental!

I have 1 aim to make £600 before thursday and register into the UKPC... UKPC or bust for me.

I had some bad runs in the sattelites but still determined to go but will be paying with cold hard cash - The simple truth is that it is all my fault. I entered my first sattelite into it 3 weeks ago and have played a grand total of 3... poor performance.

Anyway if I am not close to making what I need by Wednesday I will be hoping onto a £1000NL table online (probably with 50bb) to try and get it in one go.... failing that I bust what I currently hold online and reach for the Visa
  • edited February 2016
    ok so tonight is the night big gambles and big swings.... make £550 or bust I doubt there will be an inbetween... I know what I am like. I will be playing all night including the mtts.

By the end of the night I will be registered in the UKPC or "online" broke.

If I go broke then I will hopefully have ammased enough points to enter the freerolls sky have very kindly put on for us!

Wish me luck.... tonight could be brutal
  • edited February 2016
    Good luck, go for broke! 
    :)
  • edited February 2016
    pretty awseome 500nl hu session at the moment upto 800 from 200 buy in.... guy sitting out at present wont sit back in

• edited February 2016
    and it went from great to terrible in the space of a cooler.... I will post when my head is clearer.

But I feel like this is one that makes me take a long old break from the game.

Good night and god bless
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Itsover4u Itsover4me Diary (UKPC OR BUST):
    and it went from great to terrible in the space of a cooler.... I will post when my head is clearer. But I feel like this is one that makes me take a long old break from the game. Good night and god bless
    Posted by Itsover4u
    Ouch I was hoping it was going to be a succesful nite and the UKPC buy in to was going to happen :(
  • edited February 2016
    Hi mate, just wanted to pop by to say thanks for the tip the other night, and no I'm not being sarcastic, I know it lost.

I was convinced it had come in as the odds had gone from just over evens to 1/10 just before it was suspended, as he hadn't been knocked out presumed it had won.

On reading the post match info it seems a bit of a farce by the refs/judges, he/we were robbed!

Anyhow that's by the by, nice bet all the same.

So that's why I popped by but just caught up on you're diary and sorry to hear you are having a tuff time atm, like you said before you are made of tougher stuff so I'm sure, in time, you will dust yourself down and be back at it.

Gl with it fella.
  • edited February 2016
    Hi mate, just wanted to pop by to say thanks for the tip the other night, and no I'm not being sarcastic, I know it lost. I was convinced it had come in as the odds had gone from just over evens to 1/10 just before it was suspended, as he hadn't been knocked out presumed it had won. On reading the post match info it seems a bit of a farce by the refs/judges, he/we were robbed! Anyhow that's by the by, nice bet all the same. So that's why I popped by but just caught up on you're diary and sorry to hear you are having a tuff time atm, like you said before you are made of tougher stuff so I'm sure, in time, you will dust yourself down and be back at it. Gl with it fella.
    Posted by LmfaoAllin

It was nothing short of a downright robbery.... I was counting my cash!

The bookies had shut off cash out by round 9 for me... that is how much of a lock the bet was..... only in Germany.

On a side note I quite fancy Scott Quigg to pull off the upset on Saturday... Frampton is struggling to make weight if the rumours are true and that will effect stamina. Quiqq has an endless tank and is the naturally bigger man / bigger puncher.

I like quigg at 3/1 to ko tko Frampton.

OK SO THE POKER.... AND THAT HEADS UP

So long story short I lost a £1600 pot heads up after rolling £300 into £800 - the guy was tilted and there for the taking and I made a marginal call that If I had a bankroll to play those levels would of been a snap call.

the edge long term in this pot would of been marginal but sara sara... the thing that grieved me was the guy I was playing was a total moron in the chat box... how he had the intelligence to be at those stakes is beyond me but what will be will be.

I was set to take a month or two off but im a quick healer I guess and I am ready to shoot back in and grind.

Now after the heads up beating I had around £33 online I was ready to deposit a few hundred today but then thought lets see what I can do with this £33. At the moment we are upto £52 by playing £11 and £5 games and for those reading this blog for the first time I am well aware how poor my BR management is.... but 20 tabling 50p games is just not for me.

I have a decent roll on other sites but every roll is kept seperate and has individual reasons but I am genuinely optomistic that I can turn this £33 into 1k plus in 3 weeks or under.... we shall see.
  • edited February 2016
    so all of a sudden we are on a tear... winning a few DYMs and then going on tear turning £25 to £130 in a 6 max PLO game.

SItting around £180.

If I was a bookmaker I would put myself at 10/1 to turn this into 1.1k by Tomorrow evening if I do the UKOPS is back on....

why do I do this to myself!
  • edited February 2016
    so all of a sudden we are on a tear... winning a few DYMs and then going on tear turning £25 to £130 in a 6 max PLO game. SItting around £180. If I was a bookmaker I would put myself at 10/1 to turn this into 1.1k by Tomorrow evening if I do the UKOPS is back on.... why do I do this to myself!
    Posted by Itsover4u
    You sicko glglgllglgl for the Spin up.
  • edited February 2016
    Good man, love it!

Man's got fight.

Spose you have to being a Villa supporter : )

Gl
  • edited February 2016
    balls of steel either that or just a complete degen a bit of both methinks wp 
  • edited February 2016
    just spotted this diary tonight,very funny read and do you know what the funny thing is its as if im reading about myself the only differance is, any money i win at poker i blow on the horses..

My last blow up was just before the ukpc in the summer, 7 days before going to nottingham i blew my whole bankroll at the time was 3.7k this all happened in the space of 4hrs on a sat afternoon .

Moral of the story dont chase your losses by better bigger on the next race,just a bit like yourself jumping up the levels anyway keep it going and gl at the tables..
  • edited February 2016
    " If you don't fight for what you want, then don't cry for what you lost."
    Lord Krishna 

Unfortunately the villa boys have no fight... its very sad. over the 200 mark around 880 to go
  • edited February 2016
    just spotted this diary tonight,very funny read and do you know what the funny thing is its as if im reading about myself the only differance is, any money i win at poker i blow on the horses.. My last blow up was just before the ukpc in the summer, 7 days before going to nottingham i blew my whole bankroll at the time was 3.7k this all happened in the space of 4hrs on a sat afternoon . Moral of the story dont chase your losses by better bigger on the next race,just a bit like yourself jumping up the levels anyway keep it going and gl at the tables..
    Posted by neil1970
    I try only to bet on boxing which I am ahead over my betting lifetime + a small acca on a saturday.

It may be hard to believe with my suicidal tendencies but I actually do ok at poker and recently was lucky enough to hit my first 5 figure score but my roles are segregated and out of personal principals (I wont divulge why) I wont be playing unless I get in this way.... which hurts as I have never had a big live bink.

but we shall see what the night brings.... if i get to 500 I am going straight to 500nl again but maybe 6 max this time
  • edited February 2016
    so good session where we were sitting with over £300 at a 50 plo table

around 600 left to make from the original £33 at the start of the night.

If I were the bookies odds would be in from 10s to 4s and I would be offerd a cashout 0f £810.... which i would snap reject

Night
  • edited February 2016
    so good session where we were sitting with over £300 at a 50 plo table around 600 left to make from the original £33 at the start of the night. If I were the bookies odds would be in from 10s to 4s and I would be offerd a cashout 0f £810.... which i would snap reject Night
    Posted by Itsover4u
    Haha you legend love it :)
  • edited February 2016
    " If you don't fight for what you want, then don't cry for what you lost." Lord Krishna  Unfortunately the villa boys have no fight... its very sad. over the 200 mark around 880 to go
    Posted by Itsover4u
    Like that.

Well done tonight, beast mode well and truly activated, more of the same tomorrow and I will see you Saturday : )

Gl
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Itsover4u Itsover4me Diary (UKPC OR BUST) : Like that. Well done tonight, beast mode well and truly activated, more of the same tomorrow and I will see you Saturday : ) Gl
    Posted by LmfaoAllin

I hope so... I tell you one thing going to work on 5 hours sleep is not good! Reminds of when I was 18 and would go out pretty much every night.

Tonight is going to be pretty crazy it is going to go one way or the other preety quickly. I am going to have to load 2 x PLO tables and 2 x NLHU tables and hope I get decent action.... failing that It will be the long dark road to 500NL

• edited February 2016
    Loving this tale. Can only wish I could find this much gamble in me to try spins even close to this.

Really hope you manage to make it, some proof that luck does fortune the brave.

Probably enough degens in this forum to let you take the 4/1 on making it!

Run golden.
  • edited February 2016
    Loving this tale. Can only wish I could find this much gamble in me to try spins even close to this. Really hope you manage to make it, some proof that luck does fortune the brave. Probably enough degens in this forum to let you take the 4/1 on making it! Run golden.
    Posted by shakinaces

Haha I am glad you are enjoying it.... for me it is just painful.

IF by miracle I can make this I am preety much feel destined to ship the UKOPS.... :)
  • edited February 2016
    I also have no idea why I keep spelling pretty with 2 E's
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Itsover4u Itsover4me Diary (UKPC OR BUST) : Haha I am glad you are enjoying it.... for me it is just painful. IF by miracle I can make this I am preety much feel destined to ship the UKOPS.... :)
    Posted by Itsover4u
    I'm not surprised tbf.

That's why I'm such a bankroll nit... stepping up just one level above my regular games and losing a buy-in brings me out in a cold sweat... I'd pass out before I could log on and whack my whole Sky Poker roll in to one high stakes spin :)