You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Itsover4u Itsover4me Diary

1235»

Comments

• edited April 2016
    Thanks a lot Teddy, this part seems to represent my current situation given my downswing has mainly been at £31.50s and £52.50s:

40%     had a downswing greater than   40 buyins

Very glad to see that it's 40%! 

Here's my current graph, was going nicely until the downswing, so I'm hopefull that i'm profitable at them but I'm still going to work on them a bit to be sure

> with regard to cracking the £100+ level do the regs up there protect their lobbies? if so establihing at the hypers will be like playing a high-stakes game of chicken with your bankrolls.

I tend to play late when there are less regs around, I've had had Alvez sit against me in the past, we played 4 £31.50s winning 2 each, tehn he left me alone for several weeks (he was still in lobby at higher games), then he played a £52.50 vs me last weekend, I declined rematching that time because it was 3am and I was too tired to be playing vs one of the best HU regs on sky. It was a tiny sample but I was surprised with how even the games themselves seemed, I'm sure he'd find some massive leaks if he played against me more, but I'm hopefull that if you can prove to be competent enough that the lobby can be shared without having an all out war before!

he actually seems to be the only reg for the hypers at the £105 and £210 level, compared with the turbo,speed, regular lobby having many with incredible graphs.

Anyway I have a lot of improving to do, that's just my long term poker dream. 
  • edited April 2016
    The regs will try to protect there lobby I have battled a few already with positive results. If I battle a reg who I decide i have an edge on I would 100% reg into every game they sat at so no reason they wouldnt do it with me also
    But with 5% rake there's a large area where you can have an edge and still be losing money, would you play the mutually assured destruction card to try and scare them off?
  • edited April 2016
    The regs will try to protect there lobby I have battled a few already with positive results. If I battle a reg who I decide i have an edge on I would 100% reg into every game they sat at so no reason they wouldnt do it with me also
    But with 5% rake there's a large area where you can have an edge and still be losing money, would you play the mutually assured destruction card to try and scare them off?
  • edited April 2016
    How's the heads up going?
    Thoughts on how Villa will do next year?
  • edited April 2016

Ok so a micro update I hit a pretty steady patch recently shark scope graph going up up and up followed by the worst variance I have ever experienced over the last few weeks to ht square one again.

I have spent the last few days studying making sure that this run has not effected my play and I am confident that it was just a nasty swing.

Off to Vegas soon so will be looking to play a few MTTS / cash games over there (I will send the girlfriend off to watch the dreamboys or something)

Untill then back to the grind.

No shot taking to speak of over the last month apart from the odd few rounds at 200PLO
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: Itsover4u Itsover4me Diary:
    How's the heads up going? Thoughts on how Villa will do next year?
    Posted by Jac35

Ever since I was a kid I always imagined Villa going down to be one of the worst things possible....

The discgrceful performances by the players and the sheer inevitability of it all this year has made me pretty numb to the fact.

The truth is untill we get a new owner and get rid of the overpaid players who wont run 100m for our club it is hard to get upset or happy about anything that happens with Villa...

Also £10 off a season ticket.... they must be having a laugh