You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Officer Drivel...?

Comments

• edited February 2017
    Did you see the  "Stray Dog"  got trained to find lost & injured Cats. ? found 100 so far.!

• edited February 2017
    humble pie fronted by there lead singer steve Marriott natural born boogie was a hit way back in 1969 I no cause I brought the record :):):):)
  • edited February 2017
    Do YOU WISH TO GIVE UP GOLDON JUST SAYING  :):):):
  • edited February 2017
    In Response to Re: The Thread:
    humble pie fronted by there lead singer steve Marriott natural born boogie was a hit way back in 1969 I no cause I brought the record :):):):)
    Posted by paige55
    Was he a fat Goal keeper who's Dad was Desperate Dan.  Cow Pie Eater.
  • edited February 2017
    In Response to Re: The Thread:
    Do YOU WISH TO GIVE UP GOLDON JUST SAYING  :):):):
    Posted by paige55
    Vinyl Record buyer's are so yesterday. pift!
  • edited February 2017
     "You've been Framed"......... taking over the World ........ Your performance is remembered for........

Your great singing.  Your Political statement.  Your Chorography.  Nup!  Someone falling of stage. Brill!

• edited February 2017
    Spent the morning getting the Garden furniture back from the Neighbours before the Wife moans I didn't secure them down,  still missing plastic paper bin lid.
    Probably in the Shetland Isles by now ..... however got rid of the dead tree leaves cluttering the Lawn .... not all bad new's then, result,  not going to ask for them back !
  • edited February 2017
    The price of Gold is rising cash in now.?
  • edited February 2017
    In Response to Re: The Goldon Thread:
    The price of Gold is rising cash in now.?
    Posted by goldon
    Gold is an asset class, and a hedge, and a diversification. Normally rises with worries over financial market turmoil, inflation, or anything else thats due to hit the fan.
  • edited February 2017
    It all Pan's out.
  • edited February 2017
    Losing my Marbles .......... dreading the Op.!
  • edited February 2017
    What's Going Quick at the moment. ?
  • edited February 2017
      The One Pound Coin.
  • edited February 2017
                 "Vacancy" here ;

run it's course time to move on.  ty all that participated.
  • edited February 2017
    I wish you all the best goldon  and thank you for brightening the rail up, I will miss your posts my best wishes I send you and annie ozzy and her sister xxx thank you love paige aka trish xx
  • edited March 2017
    Back by Popular demand.  The Salt got rid.... but ... Wood Worm got in.   ?  
  • edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: Hold the front Page:
    I wish you all the best goldon  and thank you for brightening the rail up, I will miss your posts my best wishes I send you and annie ozzy and her sister xxx thank you love paige aka trish xx
    Posted by paige55
    Hi Trish,   Nice that someone appreciates my efforts.  x
  • edited March 2017
     Dennis Pennis told me I'm not Funny my jokes are rubbish & want's to tie me to the Rail. ? Toot! Toot!

Think I can hear a Train. !   

While trying to save the hot pant masseurs from the Politically Correct brigade I was set upon by the Conservationists for suggesting I put salt on a Slug.  You would have thought I'd shot a Rhino for not giving me the horn or left a baby Elephant motherless.  My attempts at humour fell short in the seriousness of the Thread but Hey!  what do you expect from me the Idiot.  Oops !  must'nt name call .........
  • edited March 2017
     Dennis Pennis told me I'm not Funny my jokes are rubbish & want's to tie me to the Rail. ? Toot! Toot!  Think I can hear a Train. !    While trying to save the hot pant masseurs from the Politically Correct brigade I was set upon by the Conservationists for suggesting I put salt on a Slug.  You would have thought I'd shot a Rhino for not giving me the horn or left a baby Elephant motherless.  My attempts a humour fell short in the seriousness of the Thread but Hey!  what do you expect from me the Idiot.  Oops !  must'nt name call .........
    Posted by goldon
    Hi
    Could you do me a favour for the sake of research purposes? Tell your wife your views on hot pant masseurs and women in particular,and get back to me with her reply, if you can still walk to your PC unaided that is..ta.
  • edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: Hold the front Page : Hi Could you do me a favour for the sake of research purposes? Tell your wife your views on hot pant masseurs and women in particular,and get back to me with her reply, if you can still walk to your PC unaided that is..ta.
    Posted by tomgoodun
    Hi Tom,  not looking for confrontation with you, but as you posted here I will defend the right of the young girls said players refereed to as tarts because they chose to dress that way.  My wife is pretty broad minded like me, but has her own take on things, we have both been banned in our time here for our outspoken views so I will keep this friendly.  She used to wear hot pants when we were courting because in our day they were all the rage.  Sadly, now Mary Whitehouse supporters decide they are not politically correct.  Fashion changes so do peoples views but I will defended the girls right to wear what they think fit. The Girls were not Tarts as was suggested and if you read my post they were intelligent qualified student earning extra money for College.  Players were not forced to employ them / quite the opposite and few players that cashed on the day did. You make the assumption. ?
    The Venue allowed them to wear the outfits I did not hear anyone object or complain plus I wasn't the only one admiring them even with my condition.  If you and the others feel the need to complain and get things changed
    go ahead, but don't expect my support.   I liked them just the way they were.  Ok I'm an Old Perv.

• edited March 2017
    If you can do a job you love  ....... it's not work it's pleasure ...... if you do a job you hate it's work. !
  • edited March 2017
    Best post so far ........... someone else tells me what to think. lol
  • edited March 2017
    I enjoy looking at women holding them and loving them if that makes me a perv so be it.

I don't have a problem with that ...... if you do ..... then you have the problem not me.
  • edited March 2017
    Finally made it....... I'm a Troll.... now I'll get some respect,  get to hunt with the Pack. ? 

Never mind the "Panda" save the Troll & the Slug .
  • edited March 2017
    The Sun is shining time to put the wife's old hot pants on, get the Lawn Mower out and do my impression of Money Super market. Mm!
  • edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: Drivel Drivel & more Drivel:
    The Sun is shining time to put the wife's old hot pants on, get the Lawn Mower out and do my impression of Money Super market. Mm!
    Posted by goldon
    LOL I WENT TO PUT MY HOT PANTS ON BUT I CAN NOT GET INTO THEM I AM FAT I FORGOT HOW MUCH WEIGHT I HAVE PUT ON SINCE THE 70,S (:(:(:
  • edited March 2017

Any one got a spare pair of extra large hot pants for sale,must be in very good condition, will pay a fair price for them thanks

• edited March 2017
    Hey goldon you can now change your avatar to a troll, you may not remember them they were a small doll I think made of plastic with long hair I used to buy them when I was a young girl,someone may be able to post on here if they also remember them I think they were around in the 60,s
  • edited March 2017
    you can call yourself goldon troll
  • edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: Hold the front Page : Hi Could you do me a favour for the sake of research purposes? Tell your wife your views on hot pant masseurs and women in particular,and get back to me with her reply, if you can still walk to your PC unaided that is..ta.
    Posted by tomgoodun
    wow did not expect that from you tom,the unaided part walking to his pc