You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Officer Drivel...?

Comments

• edited March 2017
      Chill, Inflation is fake and over inflated.  Don't buy a Diesel car.?   Insert a K to win a Prize. !!
  • edited March 2017
      What's the "Highway Code"  does it get you into freeroll ......... or keep you out of one.?               
  • edited March 2017
    Lat time I visited here, I thought you threw the towel in.

Glad you didnt , I get your humour. xx
  • edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: Officer Drivel...?:
    Lat time I visited here, I thought you threw the towel in. Glad you didnt , I get your humour. xx
    Posted by mumsie
    Some say I'm on another Planet ........... ?

Where the Sun don't shine.!
  • edited March 2017

I'm the Idiot and you're not.
  • edited March 2017
  • edited March 2017
    Sorry Trish & Chill  did not expect you to get involved in what was tongue & cheek post by me.  The OP title " Women can't play Poker" suggested light-hearted discussion, so chipped in. The Forum mafia decided to take me seriously when all my post's on this Forum are "BANTER"  yes banter that's joking about not to be taken seriously or regarded as abuse.  Some get my attempt at humour other's cringe ( not politically correct) not funny.? OK
    I have a fixation with Hot Pants take me to Court and sue the Pants off me.  I'm not Funny my jokes are rubbish and in bad taste ....... if that's the worst I have done in my life then ........ ?  the Sun's out and Mummy say's I can go play in the Garden now.   Byeeeeeee
  • edited April 2017
                         If you want to see Evil where there's none..... you will see evil.

Sooner be the lover of the Female Form and appreciate the scenery,  when Ladies take hours to get dressed put on their make-up and look fantastic.  Not me? calling them Tarts..........that's the Troll's being disrespectful.!

If you want to see Beauty where there's plenty ..... you will see Beauty.!
  • edited March 2017
                 "Shopping Memo"

More Salt.!
  • edited March 2017
    TAKE A DEEP BREATH goldon CALM DOWN STAY AWAY FROM THE WOMEN CANT PLAY POKER THREAD FOR A WHILE LOVE PAIGE XX
  • edited March 2017
    TAKE A DEEP BREATH goldon CALM DOWN STAY AWAY FROM THE WOMEN CANT PLAY POKER THREAD FOR A WHILE LOVE PAIGE XX
    Posted by paige55

The Forum Chat can be nasty place sometimes when the Troll's come out, but I have Learnt to fight back rather than roll over.
    You will be (safe) here as they don't venture into dangerous Territory where they will be found out for what they are " Nasty People" they stay in packs agreeing with each other to make their view's appear right.  The Moon is not a big lump of cheese........ don't believe it if they say so.  They claim my post are rubbish but they all have a peek.?
     Life throw's up it's problems I tend not to take things to seriously anymore; a joke is better than a threat.
    Surprised Max has not been along to thank me for taking the Troll's off his back.?  Some People not grateful. !! 
    And where's me "Bloody Mary" tight wad.?

• edited March 2017
    Did you know " Eve " gave " Adam" the poison Apple because he objected to her wearing "Hot Pants".!  
  • edited March 2017
                              "On The Other Hand"

The Male Peacock strutting it's stuff in search of a Female......... outrageous.?
  • edited March 2017
    Drink at maxallys  later then mines a snowball,He better be behind that bar outrageous if he is not :):):)
  • edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: Officer Drivel...? : The Forum Chat can be nasty place sometimes when the Troll's come out, but I have Learnt to fight back rather than roll over. You will be (save) here as they don't venture into dangerous Territory where they will be found out for what they are " Nasty People" they stay in packs agreeing with each other to make their view's appear right.  The Moon is not a big lump of cheese........ don't believe it if they say so.  They claim my post are rubbish but they all have a peek.?  Life throw's up it's problems I tend not to take things to seriously anymore; a joke is better than a threat. Surprised Max has not been along to thank me for taking the Troll's off his back.?  Some People not grateful. !!  And where's me "Bloody Mary" tight wad.?  
    Posted by goldon
    I could be controversial here ( or maybe not )If there are 11million pensioners, and some a touch younger, then they grew up laughing at the likes of D ick Emery, Benny Hill and the Carry ons.Dated? yes, but the Carry ons still run.Maybe the others dont because they are sexist? i dont know.
    They were prime time in their day.No one is allowed a chuckle viewing a saucy post card?IMO, things changed around the time the spice girls hit the scene( my own timeline of course)The downside to that is seeing a fair percentage of them, stagger out of pubs and clubs,puking, weeing and passing out.Again IMO, females are well capable of looking after themselves these days.
  • edited March 2017
    chilling I hope I will not offend you with what I am about to post,Yes I am in my 60s wore hot pants the mini skirt,Yes and grew up with the tv shows you mention,In my day I had to home by a certain time or I would get a bashing from my father,Pubs did not stay open late as for clubs there were none where I lived,None of my friends got drunk or myself I would throw up after 2 port and lemonade,But I have seen such a change in the younger girls who go out clubbing, I worry for them and there safety,they dress far more proactive than I ever did even in my hot pants the girls today would knock spots of the cloths I wore,For me goldon has not really said anything wrong.Yes the girls can look after themselves but it is the lone girl walking home drunk that is putting herself in danger regards paige
  • edited March 2017
    I guess my question to you chilling is which is the better era to live in regards paige xx
  • edited March 2017
    Did you (see) the program regard the American woman filmed herself walking round City in tight fitting dress and recording conversations with old men & red blooded males (that Wolf Whistled at her)  they wanted to take her out  get to know her better.  She said, she felt violated that they called her gorgeous and asked for her phone number.  She was making a point,?  Mm!  had she been dressed in a Bed Sheet with two eye holes, would they have noticed or even cared to talk to her.....do women really not want reaction from men to them being beautiful and dressed to kill.  The Wolf Whistling from Builder's on Building site's to girls walking by was banned,  that ban transferred to Postmen and Milkmen being told not to whistle while they work. Nothing to do with whistling at women.! Never hear anyone whistle in the street anymore. Endangered species now extinct. Remember the best chat up line competition won by " If  I told you, you had a Beautiful Body would you hold it against me "
    " Do you have any Caribbean in you......... would you like some."  The old chestnut " Heaven send me down an Angel"
    Not Politically correct anymore " Killjoy" said so.?  I mourn the passing of the cheeky chap who appreciated women and the female form.

• edited March 2017
                           I'm only Human after all ....... should write a song.

I'm not Politically correct ........ really ........ ?    I see "Lamb" .... Troll's ..... see "Mutton"
     who's being disrespectful.!  
  • edited March 2017
    Right now !  ......... Lovely Day Sun's out of to ogle the neighbour sun bathing in her bikini. Oh! Matron!
  • edited March 2017
    chilling I hope I will not offend you with what I am about to post,Yes I am in my 60s wore hot pants the mini skirt,Yes and grew up with the tv shows you mention,In my day I had to home by a certain time or I would get a bashing from my father,Pubs did not stay open late as for clubs there were none where I lived,None of my friends got drunk or myself I would throw up after 2 port and lemonade,But I have seen such a change in the younger girls who go out clubbing, I worry for them and there safety,they dress far more proactive than I ever did even in my hot pants the girls today would knock spots of the cloths I wore,For me goldon has not really said anything wrong.Yes the girls can look after themselves but it is the lone girl walking home drunk that is putting herself in danger regards paige
    Posted by paige55
    Me offended? What i should have said is women can look after themselves these days( exept when theyre drunk ) which infact is exactly same as the men.If the split at dtd was 50-50, male and female players, wonder what the staff would wear?
  • edited March 2017
    You know me, not to take me Seriously ..... I'll take the opposite side and make fun ...... just for the H ell of it.!
                                        "Waitresses"  "Waiters"
    Not long before  "robots" doing everything..... if they can Build Cars play Poker and now Lay Bricks putting Builders out of work ..... short step to dtd and the sex industry.  ?   Oh! did I tell everyone I have a Certificate ...... I'm certified   "Follower of Fashion"       to much Starch you get Stuffed Shirts.!  To much Laughter you get sore Cheeks.

• edited March 2017
    Back in my MAN cave ....... let the ladies wear what they want.... enjoy.
  • edited March 2017
    I may tell inappropriate Jokes .... but I can get better.!........ ugly Troll's will alway's be ...... Ugly.
  • edited March 2017
    Plenty of "Pot Holes" the Council nor the Forum can fill them fast enough. Need new roads altogether but some won't close them for repair. TC
  • edited March 2017
    You can Learn a lot from Songs...... they tell stories about life's little up's & down's.

Mummy tell me a bedtime Story .....better still sing me a song.

"Always look on the bright side of life   da do da ....... no not that one. Ahhh!
  • edited March 2017
    Watch out beware the "Venus Flytrap" ?
  • edited March 2017
    Officer Drivel ........ meets ........  Officer Krupke to explain Disruptive Social problem.

he's not, no good ....... he's just misunderstood.
  • edited March 2017
                     "GOOD GIRL"

Don't you just love it when the sexist & Politically correct brigade trip on their skirts.

How condescending to say who's a good girl by the way they dress.!
  • edited March 2017
      Well done Paige 55  my heroine for outing the Bully Boys. .... here was me calling them Troll's.

It takes a woman to sort men out?    Did you boys ever wonder why your sex life goes down hill after a woman conceives it's because....................... your surplus to requirements. ?