You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Officer Drivel...?

Comments

• edited March 2017
    sorry tom just caught me of guard my wonderful late father came to mind with your post he could not walk unless he was helped by me I will always miss him with all my heart xxx
  • edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: Drivel Drivel & more Drivel:
    sorry tom just caught me of guard my wonderful late father came to mind with your post he could not walk unless he was helped by me I will always miss him with all my heart xxx
    Posted by paige55
    Hi Paige, my "walk unaided" was a tongue in cheek statement about a ladies reaction to a sexist males viewpoint, it wasn't meant as an observation to anyone's disability. Sorry to hear about your late father.
  • edited March 2017
    Hey goldon you can now change your avatar to a troll, you may not remember them they were a small doll I think made of plastic with long hair I used to buy them when I was a young girl,someone may be able to post on here if they also remember them I think they were around in the 60,s
    Posted by paige55
    Paige, you have jogged my memory.I reckon i was about 5years old when one of my sisters had these troll figures in ovalish containers.
    There were about eight individual containers containing a troll with really long hair.Each troll had different colured hair, which tied it to a fragrence lilac, honeysuckle, jasmine etc etc.
  • edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: Drivel Drivel & more Drivel : Hi Paige, my "walk unaided" was a tongue in cheek statement about a ladies reaction to a sexist males viewpoint, it wasn't meant as an observation to anyone's disability. Sorry to hear about your late father.
    Posted by tomgoodun
    Thank you Tom xxx
  • edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: Drivel Drivel & more Drivel : Paige, you have jogged my memory.I reckon i was about 5years old when one of my sisters had these troll figures in ovalish containers. There were about eight individual containers containing a troll with really long hair.Each troll had different colured hair, which tied it to a fragrence lilac, honeysuckle, jasmine etc etc.
    Posted by chilling
    whow some one remembers now all we have to do is convince goldon which troll he should be :):):)
  • edited March 2017
    We Need to Google the best Troll for goldon has to be from the 60,s though,they  returned back in the 90,s with a jewel in there tummies not what we want :):):)come on lets find one Tikay can you help :):):)
  • edited March 2017
    We Need to Google the best Troll for goldon has to be from the 60,s though,they  returned back in the 90,s with a jewel in there tummies not what we want :):):)come on lets find one Tikay can you help :):):)
    Posted by paige55
    I think Tikay has goldon on ignore .He might be unaware of any interactions.
  • edited March 2017
    Thanks chilling we have to do this on our own then :):):) any help from anyone we shall be grateful :):):)
  • edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: Drivel Drivel & more Drivel : I think Tikay has goldon on ignore .He might be unaware of any interactions.
    Posted by chilling
    No Chill .... He watch's my every move and leave's muddy foot prints.  I upset him by winning back my £3 he won from me on PLO8  his fav game.  I didn't mean to be rude when I typed in the chat box " Revenge" probably the wrong choice of word .... "Result" or no comment would have been better. We all make mistakes.!
    But Hey! what's done is done I don't normally play games over £1 £2 but the screen changed just as I entered and had no time to exit hence had to play.   I think few others have been caught out by this.  Would like to think he's not a troll holding a grudge....... just can't be bothered with Idiots like me. ? 

• edited March 2017
    Hey goldon you can now change your avatar to a troll, you may not remember them they were a small doll I think made of plastic with long hair I used to buy them when I was a young girl,someone may be able to post on here if they also remember them I think they were around in the 60,s
    Posted by paige55

Hi Trish  Do you remember Hot Pants and Mini Skirts. !   Did you ever wear them ?    Annie did and she looked terrific in them.  Got the Photo Album out and WoW  those were the days.  Her Hen night picture were disgraceful. 
    They think men are bad but Women top them.
    As for me being a Troll .....  don't think I could pass the test not clever enough....... just remain an Idiot. xx

• edited March 2017
    Had another look at our old Photo Albums wow!  (memory lane) no digital camera then, had to go to the Chemist shop to get them developed. All rude one's were vetted ?  " Those years gone like only yesterday, " sadly the more recent one's tell the story, one thing the pictures say "  I was lucky boy to get Annie " As she's always telling me.  "I got her she only got me"! not a good trade hear you say but still together unlike marriages today where they marry for the wrong reasons.!  Would she wear hot pants now.?    Don't be Silly.!
  • edited March 2017
     "Did you Know "    And this is (not) fake news............ "In every man there is a Perv struggling to get out."?

sometimes the perv win's.!
  • edited March 2017
                         "It's all about the Chase"

Horse Racing over the sticks with top hats & scantily clad chicks

As I'm down memory lane at the minute! had another look at Kylie video ( because I'm a Perv) and think the Record Company were bad as D.T.D. degrading women by filming her in those tight horrible hot pants which made her a global "Super Star"  opposition to them and the White dress put end to her Career ? because no-body liked them like this, and were spinning around with envy.   Conservationists  "English Heritage" take note save the Troll the Slug & the  "  Hot Pants " 
  • edited March 2017
     " Warning "  hot pant are not hot anymore ...... not even lukewarm..... could leave you "Stone Cold "
  • edited March 2017
            "Not Funny anymore"

Comedians don't clean up when the joke backfires.

Wasn't Lenny Henry was it.?
  • edited March 2017
    Hot Pants claim their latest victim to much ogling disrupts the timer.
  • edited March 2017
                         "It's all about the Chase" Horse Racing over the sticks with top hats & scantily clad chicks   As I'm down memory lane at the minute! had another look at Kylie video ( because I'm a Perv) and think the Record Company were bad as D.T.D. degrading women by filming her in those tight horrible hot pants which made her a global "Super Star"  opposition to them and the White dress put end to her Career ? because no-body liked them like this, and were spinning around with envy.   Conservationists  "English Heritage" take note save the Troll the Slug & the  "  Hot Pants " 
    Posted by goldon
    LOL I REMEMBER THE VIDEO TO WELL HUSBAND NOSE STUCK UP AGAINST THE TV (:(:(: SAVE THE TROLL THE SLUG ENDANGERED SPICES TAKE NOTE THEY WILL BE GONE TO SOON,BAN THE HOT PANTS BEFORE THEY TAKE OVER THE WORLD :):)
  • edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: Drivel Drivel & more Drivel : LOL I REMEMBER THE VIDEO TO WELL HUSBAND NOSE STUCK UP AGAINST THE TV (:(:(: SAVE THE TROLL THE SLUG ENDANGERED SPICES TAKE NOTE THEY WILL BE GONE TO SOON,BAN THE HOT PANTS BEFORE THEY TAKE OVER THE WORLD :):)
    Posted by paige55
                                            Fashion a step to the right !                                             

Could happen ..... remember flares ... frilly front shirts......drain pipe trousers .... creeper shoe's ... dock martins... winkle pickers..... corduroys ...... boot lace tie ....Tony Curtis hair cuts... skin heads...Teddyboys.... jeans not torn to shreds you girls sat in the bath to shrink.    Those were the days.?

• edited March 2017
    "Mad Moments"  keep you Sane.!

"Dicing with Death keep's you Alive."!
  • edited March 2017
    Watched "Neil Sadaka" story last night from riches to rags & back ! going to adopt "Solitaire" as my theme tune.
  • edited March 2017
    It's the only game in town.!
  • edited March 2017
    0h carol I am such a fool darling I love you although you treat me cruel xx stay away from era goldon you will never beat me and I never use google :):):)
  • edited March 2017
    and im  feeling glad all over rip dave clark   xxx
  • edited March 2017
    the late drummer an singer of the dave clark five
  • edited March 2017
    I  could promise you all of my life but to lose you would cut like a knife  so I don't dare no I don't dare , miss George so much loved his voice and music xx rip George Michael xxx
  • edited March 2017
    Thot you were............ first cut is the deepest....... ?
  • edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: Officer Drivel...?:
    Posted by goldon
    will reply to this post and with my reasons
  • edited March 2017
    Posted by goldon
    Meals on wheels is here......Rod Stewart.
    Nope, it was the cat.Peter Bonetti?
  • edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: Officer Drivel...? : Meals on wheels is here......Rod Stewart.
    Posted by chilling
    O.A.P.s   need care in the Community  ..... Maggie May not be around to help.?
  • edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: Calm water:
    Thought for the day.........inflation has arrived.
    Posted by chilling
    Bump.