You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Reality TV betting

1235»

Comments

• edited June 2017
    managed to get Joe at 55's

havent caught much of it lately
  • edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Reality TV betting:
    managed to get Joe at 55's havent caught much of it lately
    Posted by jordz16
    he's horrible....my mrs. hates him!!! 
    He wasn't shown in a good light last night, and he hasn't really got any redeeming features.

I still hope RAPH wins 
  • edited June 2017
    I watched tonights and i totally agree, im just trying to cover as much of the field as i can, things change so quickly in there that what happens in the first month generally counts for nothing towards the eventual winner
  • edited June 2017
    Just got Tom at 65's

Charlotte at 30's

Isabelle at 18's 

The 4 i still need to get on side are Ellie, Raph, Kieran and Chanelle, all are currently single figure prices, Im hoping to get them at double figure prices at some point, gutted i didnt get on Chanelle earlier as she was trading at 30's in the first week and i avoided getting on as i thought she would drift more. 
  • edited June 2017
    Just got Tom at 65's Charlotte at 30's Isabelle at 18's  The 4 i still need to get on side are Ellie, Raph, Kieran and Chanelle, all are currently single figure prices, Im hoping to get them at double figure prices at some point, gutted i didnt get on Chanelle earlier as she was trading at 30's in the first week and i avoided getting on as i thought she would drift more. 
    Posted by jordz16
    Hi Jordz
    Looks like Tom will be going in tonights eviction then. I'm sure there is some insider knowledge going on. The mrs. said Isabelle was favourite to go overnight on the BB app, so she must have got some extra votes because of that. Mind you I'll be glad to see the back of that 'Little We**h Pr**k!!
    House was more fun with your ex-school "mate" in tbh, tho' I think his arrogance and aggression got the better of him once too often the other night when he'd had a drink. Was a shame.
    Still think it's between Raph and Ellie, but it's all dependent on how they are edited and shown 

Good Luck with the bets mate
  • edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Reality TV betting : Hi Jordz Looks like Tom will be going in tonights eviction then. I'm sure there is some insider knowledge going on. The mrs. said Isabelle was favourite to go overnight on the BB app, so she must have got some extra votes because of that. Mind you I'll be glad to see the back of that 'Little We**h Pr**k!! House was more fun with your ex-school "mate" in tbh, tho' I think his arrogance and aggression got the better of him once too often the other night when he'd had a drink. Was a shame. Still think it's between Raph and Ellie, but it's all dependent on how they are edited and shown  Good Luck with the bets mate
    Posted by MISTY4ME

hes 10/1 to go tonight if you believe that mate.. given that its a vote to evict it means the housemates who divide opinion are most likely to go, the prices suggest its between isabelle 4/5 and Savannah 7/4 although i struggle to see why people would vote Savannah given shes had little air time. I think Isabelle is definitely most likely to go, although Tom, Joe, Ellie and Chanelle could all be vulnerable at big prices if they come across badly in tonights show. 
  • edited July 2017
    Very behind with this, luckily quite a few who i didnt back have been evicted,  managed to jig it around so that if Raph wins i will be breakeven, if anyone else wins i will have a decent profit, except Isabelle (the 4/6 fav) who i couldnt get onside so it would be a nasty loss if she wins, i really should have commited more time to this and i think if i did id be guaranteed profit at this point but ive been super busy as of later,

ive only caught a couple of shows in the past few weeks but im hopeful someone that orange cant win