You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cheezy bountys all round

Comments

• edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Cheezy bountys all round:
    Very nice for you wee.Is she any good with a Hoover?
    Posted by chilling
    lol absolutly not
  • edited January 2017
    Back in the saddle 1st in the £200 guaranteed for £30.75 + £18.71 in bountys 
  • edited January 2017
    took a wee step up 2nd in the £400 guarenteed for £41.80 and £15.43 in bountys congratulations to red arrows it was an epic heads up battle well played
  • edited January 2017
    bridesmaid again in the £400 guarenteed for £41.36 and £23.73 in bountys must try harder
  • edited January 2017
    Saw it, saw it, dont be greedy.More duck spring rolls are in order.
  • edited January 2017
    glgl with your battle wee.
  • edited January 2017
    glgl with your battle wee.
    Posted by chilling
    Thanks mate 
  • edited January 2017
    The day I have been dredding has arrived back into chair for two months had an operation on my stump to move the position of my scar and file the protruding bone down its been playing on my mind for months now but that's it done  I am in quite a bit of pain and was feeling quite sorry for myself it was not a very good stay it was only two days with one night I was desperate to get home and started texting my wife as soon as I found out I could get out. we had to wait on aspirin for hours and I was getting a bit narky only one of the four lifts was working the red mist was decending one of the porters at the lifts got to talking and asked me what happened and why I had a big stookie on my leg I told him my story and he was very sympathetic. He asked me if I had met the other young man that was jumping about in a chair just at that he went past a boy no more than twenty lost both legs in Afghanistan I could see the anger in his eyes and it brought it home to me again sometimes you just don't know how lucky you are run golden and remember it's only a game
  • edited January 2017
    Glad to hear the op is done, time to look ahead. Are you going to get a prosthetic leg? Three of my nephews have been to Iraq, Afganistan etc, Theres a lot for them to try  and forget.Their mates dying or killed by their sides. People with all their bits and bobs intact dont know how lucky they are. Get back in the saddle wee, gl in your future games. Did you have to say filing the bone? ( Put my teeth on edge )
    Posted by chilling
    Thanks mate will catch you up later on the tables 
  • edited January 2017
    Speedy recovery mate
    See you at the tables later.
  • edited January 2017
    Speedy recovery mate See you at the tables later.
    Posted by VespaPX
    thanks vespa
  • edited January 2017
    It's been a while and I managed to get rid of the bad case of bubble ittis I had yesterday taking down the £200 guaranteed for  £59.98 including bountys life's good be lucky
  • edited January 2017
    big night for me satelite into the £10 000 hitman for £1,60 and finished 12th for  £67,02 and  £112,67 in bountys for my biggest win to date total £179,69  LIFES GOOD
  • edited January 2017
    Vwd indeed m8, there seems to be a theme running at the minute. Get in cheap and pick up some nice lolly. Onwards and upwards for you me thinks.
    Posted by chilling
    Lol thank you chilling but it's still baby steps for me just about finished my first year online and will post yearly figures in a fortnight gl and run golden 
  • edited January 2017
    Happy days new leg on sore as xxxx but that's what painkillers are for take a wee bit of getting used to but it's a STEP in the right direction life's good be lucky
  • edited January 2017
    Epic fail on the new leg feels like Cathy bates has set about me life's decidedly average :-(
  • edited January 2017
    So this must be the variance everyone talks about the queen would describe the last week as a weekus horribalus new leg failure bad news from the lawyers so need to get legal aid bad news from work and bad news from docs and all of this has transferred itself onto my game when I joined sky poker it was a great way for me to keep my mind occupied but in the last week I have just being going through the paces need to snap myself out of this mindset and get back on the horse on the plus side I joined Facebook to be a bit more social and catch up with all my relatives but it's a complicated beast to get used to so if any of you see someone called harry hogg asking to be friends it's weecheez and I'm right nosey lol gl all and run golden 
  • edited January 2017
    good wee night took down the oxfordable for £60 and came 4th in the £500 guarenteed for another £41 what a chancer lifes good gl all
  • edited January 2017
    good wee night took down the oxfordable for £60 and came 4th in the £500 guarenteed for another £41 what a chancer lifes good gl all
    Posted by weecheez1
    Wd wee in the £50 lunchtime plop tourney. No bounties, but booty.I jumped into the £20 fr straight after that, and won it.£5•20( with no add-on I hasten to add ) Just nipping down to the Estate Agents.
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Cheezy bountys all round : Wd wee in the £50 lunchtime plop tourney. No bounties, but booty.I jumped into the £20 fr straight after that, and won it.£5•20( with no add-on I hasten to add ) Just nipping down to the Estate Agents.
    Posted by chilling
    Wp chilling gets you e free go at a fiver tournie or SNG 
  • edited January 2017
    Managed to luck box my way in the £200 guaranteed for about £45 including bountys onwards and upwards gl gl
  • edited January 2017
    that hand from earlier.

ActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    raygrayte Small blind   50.00 50.00 2055.00
    tikay1 Big blind   100.00 150.00 1757.50
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • K

weecheez1 Raise   200.00 350.00 2150.00
    trevil25 Fold        
    churchy18 Raise   750.00 1100.00 1375.00
    dougalbu22 Fold        
    raygrayte Fold        
    tikay1 Fold        
    weecheez1 Call   550.00 1650.00 1600.00
    Flop

• A
    • K

weecheez1 Check        
    churchy18 All-in   1375.00 3025.00 0.00
    weecheez1 Fold        
    churchy18 Muck        
    churchy18 Win   1650.00   1650.00
    churchy18 Return   1375.00 0.00 3025.00
  • edited January 2017
    that hand from earlier. Action Cards Amount Pot Balance raygrayte Small blind   50.00 50.00 2055.00 tikay1 Big blind   100.00 150.00 1757.50   Your hole cards 2 3 A K       weecheez1 Raise   200.00 350.00 2150.00 trevil25 Fold         churchy18 Raise   750.00 1100.00 1375.00 dougalbu22 Fold         raygrayte Fold         tikay1 Fold         weecheez1 Call   550.00 1650.00 1600.00 Flop     4 A K       weecheez1 Check         churchy18 All-in   1375.00 3025.00 0.00 weecheez1 Fold         churchy18 Muck         churchy18 Win   1650.00   1650.00 churchy18 Return   1375.00 0.00 3025.00
    Posted by churchy18
    Thanks churchy I was outplayed I forgot just how aggressive you can be the fact that I had no diamonds gave me an easy fold but you were ahead in both pots my hand was A83Q  vwp 
  • edited January 2017
    I think the time has come for me to try and turn this thread into a diary I have thought about it for a while but confidence issues and the fact that there are a lot of good diarys on the forum have held me back and looking back at most of my posts on this thread in particular only seemed to be brags so I will try and keep it balanced and make the posts about mainly poker with the occasional health and previous work post flung in for good measure so in keeping with the history of this thread my first post has got to be a brag that's me now a winning player on sky total deposits since I joined £1040 total withdrawals £1041 total left in account £106.28 so I am going to see how far I can go without having to deposit again I will be sticking to the games and levels I play just now because that's the games I enjoy and first and foremost it is a hobby and I think you should be happy with what you do I am going to make my next post about my family and work and keep the health one for other day because it might take a while lol good luck be happy and remember IT'S ONLY A GAME 
  • edited January 2017
    On the family side I have a long suffering wife of 26 years who keeps me grounded she is a survivor of  cancer which I will touch upon in later posts three beautiful daughters each special in their own way and coming on Sunday the newest addition to our family bailey the springer spaniel pup who will be eight weeks old since I left school I have had three proper jobs eight years in a hospital laundry 12 years working on oil rigs  (a galley rat) and finally 10 years in the rail industry mostly safety critical work and the last two years have been spent trying to recover from losing my left leg below the knee in an accident at work on the poker front not played today but it's FOSP tonight so will update tomorrow gl 
  • edited January 2017
    Looking forward to reading your diary mate.
    One small tip if i may, could you use paragraphs as its easier to read?
    Cheers
    Might see you at the tables later.
  • edited January 2017
    Looking forward to reading your diary mate. One small tip if i may, could you use paragraphs as its easier to read? Cheers Might see you at the tables later.
    Posted by VespaPX
    i will try my best mate but english is not my strong point lol

• edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Cheezy bountys all round : i will try my best mate but english is not my strong point lol
    Posted by weecheez1
    No problem mate, i'll still read :-)
  • edited January 2017
    I'll give you a tip wee. When your finger gets tired, whack a comma in. Also, dont mention your homemade cauliflower soup. yuk. Oh dammit!!
  • edited January 2017
    I'll give you a tip wee. When your finger gets tired, whack a comma in. Also, dont mention your homemade cauliflower soup. yuk. Oh dammit!!
    Posted by chilling
    lol recepie to follow when i run out of things to say