You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cheezy bountys all round

Comments

• edited January 2017
    Need to write the results freehand until I can work out how to do a table 
    opening balance  £106.28
    Dyms 1 at £3.30 lost     4 at £2.25 won 2  lost 2 
    mtts FOSP ×4 free entry's   2 cashes for £7.95 
    Freerolls 1 cash for £2 
    closing balance £111.93
    Enjoyed the FOSP but played really bad at the start mainly because I am poor at multi tabling something I will need to look at might play a few sats today and the oxfordable tonight gl all
  • edited January 2017
    Opening balance £111.93
    Dyms 1×£1.15 1×£2.25 2×£3.30 all good
    mtts  3 entries for £8.85   one cash for £12.57
    Freerolls 0
    closing balance £123.70
  • edited January 2017
    Been dumped out two mtts time for a life update 
         Like any normal couple me and the wife have had ups and downs three beautiful daughters all delivered by C section . We used to sit of an evening dreaming of what we would do when we were older and taking one thing each mines was to go to Vegas for my fortieth. Not to be outdone my wife's dream was to have a boob job for hers .
       Roll on a few years and just before my fortieth I blew it I have always been a slot jockey this has been a monkey on my back for as long as I can remember I done the bankroll so Vegas was out. This brings me to Elaines bit on the 28th of December 2006 my beautiful wife was diagnosed with bre ast cancer. I remember everything clearly from sitting in the hospital feeling helpless when she was told.The five of us huddled together in the kitchen crying. Drinking a full bottle of spiced rum straight and neither being up or down. The treatment that followed was horrendous but necessary.I think the worse thing for Elaine was losing her hair. Then on the 29th July 2007 she underwent a mastectomy and the surgeons took the muscle from her back and twisted it round making a falsie. There is a name for this procedure but I can't remember it. The irony of the story was Elaines fortieth was the same day she had the surgery.fast forward a few years a lot of treatment and then we attended another appointment and it was all change we were told the cancer had been 100% eradicated. Happy days same huddle but with tears of joy life could start to return to normal. An interesting side note when Elaine was in the royal getting her op the guy that tried to blow up Glasgow airport got admitted to the same wing cue armed police and TV crews. Luckily she got out soon after .
       The story above is one of the reasons why I don't bother about the little things in life, it's too short I might come across too nice at times but I don't think there's anything to gain from being nasty. Don't get me wrong there's times when a good swearing does not go amiss.
       I will try and make the next life post a bit lighter gl all and run golden 
  • edited January 2017
    Touching story, thanks for the paragraphs too.
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Cheezy bountys all round:
    Touching story, thanks for the paragraphs too.
    Posted by mumsie
    Lol no problem still wouldn't pass an English O level
  • edited January 2017
    Quick update today just been to get new pup photo to follow 
    a poor day yesterday a few mtts and sats mixed in with nlh Dyms to make my points up for the winter giveaway bombed the lot 
    starting balance £123.70 
    Closing balance £108.72
    Not going to play much today 
  • edited January 2017
    Newest member of the hogg house
  • edited January 2017
    Nice read Cheezy, hope you, your wife, daughters and new pup have a great Christmas.
  • edited January 2017
    Nice read Cheezy, hope you, your wife, daughters and new pup have a great Christmas.
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    Thanks hendrik I hope you and yours have a ball
  • edited January 2017
    Puppy mayhem like having a new baby only managed one game yesterday 
    opening balance £108.72
    Freerolls  £4
    Closing balance  £112.72
    Going to try and get a few games in today still got my £2.30 token to use gl all
  • edited January 2017
    Still treading water two Dyms and five mtts
    opening balance £112.72
    closing balance £111.56
  • edited January 2017
    Another poor day played not too bad just didn't get the breaks
    opening balance £111.56
    Closing balance £102.39
  • edited January 2017
    Some really poor play bad decisions followed by bad play 
    opening balance  £102.39
    Closing balance  £97.55
    Must try harder and stop the loose calls when I know I'm behind
  • edited January 2017
    Slight improvement with 2 fts but could still be better 
    opening balance £97.55
    Closing balance  £117.72
    Hoping for a few games this afternoon when the women are dealing with Christmas  ;-)
  • edited January 2017
    Nice turnaround wee. I was leaning towards the puppy being a Jonah and not a Bailey.Any story behind that name selection?
    Are you going to play the £22 ukops on the 30th?
  • edited January 2017
    Just found this. Really pleased all turned out well for the wife, must have been an incredibly difficult time for the family.
    It's always a pleasure having you on my table, good to see you are enjoying the game win or lose.
    Dogs... I always said we wouldn't have one in my latter years, as lovely as they are ( and hard work at times) you tend to get really attached to them, they become part of the family, and when something happens to them it's heartbreaking.
    Of course now my dear daughter has returned to the homestead she brought her lovely little pug with her.
    She is SO CUTE :) 
    Dear daughter will be moving out soon, she said she will be taking the pug with her :(
    Hope you and the family have a Happy healthy Xmas and New Year.
  • edited January 2017
    Just found this. Really pleased all turned out well for the wife, must have been an incredibly difficult time for the family. It's always a pleasure having you on my table, good to see you are enjoying the game win or lose. Dogs... I always said we wouldn't have one in my latter years, as lovely as they are ( and hard work at times) you tend to get really attached to them, they become part of the family, and when something happens to them it's heartbreaking. Of course now my dear daughter has returned to the homestead she brought her lovely little pug with her. She is SO CUTE :)  Dear daughter will be moving out soon, she said she will be taking the pug with her :( Hope you and the family have a Happy healthy Xmas and New Year.
    Posted by tomgoodun
    Thanks Tom yes the puppy's hard work but to be honest that's what I'm needing thanks for the kind words and have yourself a great time over the holidays and a prosperous new year
  • edited January 2017
    Nice turnaround wee. I was leaning towards the puppy being a Jonah and not a Bailey.Any story behind that name selection? Are you going to play the £22 ukops on the 30th?
    Posted by chilling
    The wife chose it chilling think she might have a wee drink problem lol and yes I think I will be playing the ukops 
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Cheezy bountys all round : Lol no problem still wouldn't pass an English O level
    Posted by weecheez1
    Try the Scottish O level then, i hear its easier.
  • edited January 2017
    Things are looking up took dtd 3 down for £57 so that's ukops plo8 taken care of life's good 
    opening babance £100.57
    Closing balance £157.57 
  • edited January 2017
    N1 Wee, rolling along nicely.You are a good all-rounder,maybe you can give Tikay some advice on the 2 card game. You know, help him along.
    What are your targets? A withdrawal at some stage, or keeping your head above water and going with the flow.
  • edited January 2017
    N1 Wee, rolling along nicely.You are a good all-rounder,maybe you can give Tikay some advice on the 2 card game. You know, help him along. What are your targets? A withdrawal at some stage, or keeping your head above water and going with the flow.
    Posted by chilling
     I honestly don't know chiĺling my main aim is not to deposit and play as much as possible I play a lot of little games and fling the odd big one in I love the Freerolls even the little ones they can pay for the rake of your next tourney or even the whole lot if your lucky and if I can get a withdrawal all the better sky owes me nothing and it is keeping me in cauliflower soup ;-)
  • edited January 2017
    Happier with my poker yesterday but still only one final table had  a  try at the spin ups 
    opening balance £157.57
    Closing balance £185.83
    I will post the exit hand from the mtts in the tournament section 
  • edited January 2017
    Strange day yesterday started with my normal two bounty hunters and played poorly .then tried the lunchtime plo8 £50 guaranteed and took it down followed by a sat for a ukops seat got that .This bring me to the evening session oh dear what an absolute mess I made of that my exit hand in the ukops was a shocker but these things happen onwards and upwards gl all
    opening balance £185.83
    Closing balance £195.04
  • edited January 2017
    He's only gone and binked the lunchtime plo8 again for an impressive double. That cauliflower soup must be on a par with the Angels Dust.
    Give the rest of us a chance m8.
  • edited January 2017
    He's only gone and binked the lunchtime plo8 again for an impressive double. That cauliflower soup must be on a par with the Angels Dust. Give the rest of us a chance m8.
    Posted by chilling
    Ha ha ty mate hope it carries on to the ukops tomorrow night
  • edited January 2017
    First a public health warning do not mix OVD with bailys then think you can play poker
    Ok that's the official bit out the way now the poker bombed the two morning bounty hunters won the lunchtime plo8 then went on the drink.This was my first real drink of the festive season and they were going down nice roll on the plo8 tournaments at night feeling fine oops there goes the first one mmmm bad luck oops there goes the second one  mmmm hard tables tonight oops oops well you get the picture by the end of the night I was squinting at the screen like a Japanese footsoldier time for bed lol still I enjoyed my day 
    opening balance £195.04
    Closing balance £202.14
    Ukops tonight best behavior hope it makes its reserve gl all and run golden 
  • edited January 2017
    Another poor day tried a few sats bah tried a few all in sats bah played the ukops plo8 humbug 
    I just don't seem to perform well on the big stage ��
    opening balance £202.14
    Closing balance £156.32
    onwards and upwards gl 
  • edited January 2017
    Another poor day tried a few sats bah tried a few all in sats bah played the ukops plo8 humbug  I just don't seem to perform well on the big stage �� opening balance £202.14 Closing balance £156.32 onwards and upwards gl 
    Posted by weecheez1
    Ul m8. Looking forward to just the one plo8 ukops event makes making any mistakes tough to take.From what i saw, some must have thought it was PLO. Still, many of those who did , added to the turnout, which can only be a good thing.