You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Little One Drop Day 2 & the Sky Poker Magnificent SEVEN

Comments

• edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Little One Drop Day 2 & the Sky Poker Super Six:
    Play commences at 2pm, which is in 30 minutes time. The Media Centre is rammed full, barely an empty seat in here, though I've reserved a place for Lord Bok.  Sam & Mark are not coming across today, both are unwell. As in, you know, "unwell".  Not seen any of our players yet, but I daresay they'll all arrive soon.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thank you sir :)

I will quit spamming the forum for now then, get ready, have breaky and head up.

I will bring the coffee.
  • edited July 2017
    Congratulations on getting this far Matt (unable to reply directly to your post for some reason). Being in your spot for 36 hours would drive me mad. For me personally, definitely plan A mate. I don't think you can limp through (or should try - although I don't know full circs). Just do your best to pick your spots and may luck be on your side! Best of luck to all Sky qualifiers remaining and thank you for the updates team. Edit: that probably doesn't read right actually, (never could multi-task), it's probably plan C. You can chip up from that stack by stealing blinds and antes if you get the right spots - good luck!
    Posted by JohnConnor
    Thanks John, much appreciated 
  • edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Little One Drop Day 2 & the Sky Poker Super Six : A table breakdown would be very nice thanks.  Here would be perfect.  Thanks
    Posted by cpfc_2010

Not as detailed as I would like, but to get it too you before "shuffle up and deal"

1 Eric Harnish (USA) 70K. Called "Erick" on Hendon Mob. A curious profile, 3 cashes including $15K on a Party Poker cruise in 2004-5, then nothing until Jun 14. Cashed in this in 2015 and Event 52 here a couple of weeks ago (125th for $2884)
    2 Kunal Patni (USA) 19K. Probably the Indian player of the same name, frequent casher in Asia (India, Macau, Phillipenes etc) with a total career total of just over $200K. A few WSOP cashes since 2015, including 2 this year ($5K NLH Event 56 for $7626 and made the top 100 of the Crazy Eights for $5637
    3 Aladin Reskallah (CAN) 18K. 2 small cashes in Canada 2012/4, then burst out in 2017, cashed in Event 23 (The Marathon) for $4K and four times in Aria $500 events over two days towards the end of June (including 2nd of 194 in one)
    4 Eamonn Gilroy (GBR) 118K
    5 Juan Ciampa (ARG) 57K. Never cashed outside S America, 2 cashes in Argentina (inc latest, $18K back in January) and 2 in LAPT events in Uruguay for $8K combined.
    6 Michael Shan (USA) 55K. No record on Hendon Mob
    7 Robin Stark (USA) 59K. Won a Rio Daily Deepstacks last week for $18K, other than that only about $2K total in 2 tournaments at the Venetian (one in '17, one in '15)
    8 Marcos Rogerio (BRA) 33K. Marcos Rogério De Siqueira to give him his full name. Cashes total a fraction under $100K. As you would expect most of his cashes are in Brazil, winning a Brazilian Series of Poker event for $6K in March and a couple of small events 18 months ago. Cashd in both event 64 ($1500 NLH/PLO mix, $2374) and Event 68 ($3K NLH for $5308). Biggest ever cash was for $21K in LAPT Uruguay rebuy in 2015
    9 Ir a Marcus (USA) 19K. Live regular with WSOP cashes scattered around his record since 2010. Cashed the main in 2015 (322nd for $29K) and Event 3 (the shootout, that Upeshka Da Silva won) 30th for $6407.
  • edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Little One Drop Day 2 & the Sky Poker Super Six : That's really helpful mate. Excellent advice from a mark too.  I'll be looking for a spot but not panicking. Fingers crossed for a bit of run good!   Media centre looks rammed right now so will pop and say hello later to anyone there. Cheers Matt
    Posted by mattprawn
    It is rammed, lol, & now some chancer has plonked himself next to me so he can watch the Live Stream & he's irritating me to bits, as he is playing music on his phone way too loud & I can hear it. Not hear it properly, just that tinny sound you hear out of other folks headphones.

I'll come down to your table once you are seated.

• edited July 2017
    All been moved to Amazon orange! Don't worry Mark hasn't been committing mass Bok carnage
  • edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Little One Drop Day 2 & the Sky Poker Super Six : Not as detailed as I would like, but to get it too you before "shuffle up and deal" 1 Eric Harnish (USA) 70K. Called "Erick" on Hendon Mob. A curious profile, 3 cashes including $15K on a Party Poker cruise in 2004-5, then nothing until Jun 14. Cashed in this in 2015 and Event 52 here a couple of weeks ago (125th for $2884) 2 Kunal Patni (USA) 19K. Probably the Indian player of the same name, frequent casher in Asia (India, Macau, Phillipenes etc) with a total career total of just over $200K. A few WSOP cashes since 2015, including 2 this year ($5K NLH Event 56 for $7626 and made the top 100 of the Crazy Eights for $5637 3 Aladin Reskallah (CAN) 18K. 2 small cashes in Canada 2012/4, then burst out in 2017, cashed in Event 23 (The Marathon) for $4K and four times in Aria $500 events over two days towards the end of June (including 2nd of 194 in one) 4 Eamonn Gilroy (IRL) 118K 5 Juan Ciampa (ARG) 57K. Never cashed outside S America, 2 cashes in Argentina (inc latest, $18K back in January) and 2 in LAPT events in Uruguay for $8K combined. 6 Michael Shan (USA) 55K. No record on Hendon Mob 7 Robin Stark (USA) 59K. Won a Rio Daily Deepstacks last week for $18K, other than that only about $2K total in 2 tournaments at the Venetian (one in '17, one in '15) 8 Marcos Rogerio (BRA) 33K. Marcos Rogério De Siqueira to give him his full name. Cashes total a fraction under $100K. As you would expect most of his cashes are in Brazil, winning a Brazilian Series of Poker event for $6K in March and a couple of small events 18 months ago. Cashd in both event 64 ($1500 NLH/PLO mix, $2374) and Event 68 ($3K NLH for $5308). Biggest ever cash was for $21K in LAPT Uruguay rebuy in 2015 9 Ir a Marcus (USA) 19K. Live regular with WSOP cashes scattered around his record since 2010. Cashed the main in 2015 (322nd for $29K) and Event 3 (the shootout, that Upeshka Da Silva won) 30th for $6407.
    Posted by FCHD

: )

Best of luck today

• edited July 2017
    All been moved to Amazon orange! Don't worry Mark hasn't been committing mass Bok carnage
    Posted by mattprawn

I wish the super six copius amounts of run good today. Also massive respect to Marky and Tikay for the updates. Nothing really prepares you for the huge scale of the operation and the. super speed like exodus at a break is possibly the closest thing to rush hour madness on the tube I have ever seen. 

• edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Little One Drop Day 2 & the Sky Poker Super Six : : ) Best of luck today
    Posted by day4eire76

Point taken, he was down as from "ONL SIGNUP-NO CITY, US" and I just incorrectly assumed he would be GBR. IRL it will be for future updates!
  • edited July 2017
    Mental table. Four all ins in first 5 hands. One of them mine with A9s in position. No action but blinds worth about 20% of my stack
  • edited July 2017
  • edited July 2017
    Enjoying the updates guys great work just a quick question if 659 players get paid how many runners where there at the start ?
  • edited July 2017
    Enjoying the updates guys great work just a quick question if 659 players get paid how many runners where there at the start ?
    Posted by safc71
    4391 but that will include re-entries and players who played on more than one Day 1.
  • edited July 2017
    A7o in SB. Shove into BB who thinks asks for a count and calls.
  • edited July 2017
    Shows K9. a7x flop. Double up for me. Woop
  • edited July 2017

Complicated Update incoming.

No bad news, & some surprisingly good news.
  • edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Little One Drop Day 2 & the Sky Poker Super Six : 4391 but that will include re-entries and players who played on more than one Day 1.
    Posted by FCHD
    TY  for the quick reply gl to all the sky players
  • edited July 2017
    WSOP are now showing 684 left so just 20-odd to go before the bubble, but have given us no hand details or shown who has now zero chips.
  • edited July 2017
  • edited July 2017
    Complicated Update incoming. No bad news, & some surprisingly good news.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Ooooooh you tease
  • edited July 2017
    WSOP are now showing 684 left so just 20-odd to go before the bubble, but have given us no hand details or shown who has now zero chips.
    Posted by FCHD
    Main, or One Drop?

The plasmas are showing all sorts of different numbers at the mo.
  • edited July 2017
    Shows K9. a7x flop. Double up for me. Woop
    Posted by mattprawn
    awesome gl sir!
  • edited July 2017

The One Drop Plasmas currently show;

• edited July 2017

Note the thread title has changed - we have SEVEN left, not six.

The WSOP Reports had mis-spelt the surname one of our guys & so I missed it when doing the search this morning.

So ADD this one.

JCordy  39,500

He has since nudged up slightly to 40,000.
  • edited July 2017

ALL Seven survivors are still in, & all are equal or above overnight stacks.
  • edited July 2017

Nearly had a heart attack when I went into Miranda, were 5 of or players were supposed to be. Miranda is EMPTY.

All the tables have been re-located to Amazon, so it was something of a nightmare to find everyone.

CPFC had been moved, too, his opening table was non-existent, but I eventually found him on a "new" table. 

• edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Little One Drop Day 2 & the Sky Poker Super SEVEN:
    Note the thread title has changed - we have SEVEN left, not six. The WSOP Reports had mis-spelt the surname one of our guys & so I missed it when doing the search this morning. So ADD this one. JCordy    39,500 He has since nudged up slightly to 40,000 .
    Posted by Tikay10
    Surely Yul Brynner and Steve McQueen wouldn't mind you using "Magnificent" seven.
  • edited July 2017
    The 684 was for One Drop, but from tikay's updates it seems that the true number is slightly more than that.

One player who has doubled up recently is Lisa La, which means I can't say "La La La La, La La La La, hey hey, goodbye"
  • edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Little One Drop Day 2 & the Sky Poker Super SEVEN:
    CPFC had been moved, too, his opening table was non-existent, but I eventually found him on a "new" table.   
    Posted by Tikay10
    So all my research into his tablemates was a waste of time! Thanks WSOP! I could have spent that time playing a DYM
  • edited July 2017

JCordy, 40,000, up from 39,500.

CPFC, 125,000, up from 118,000

MattPrawn, began with 18,700, up to 20,000, then I believe (not seen him since) he has doubled to around 40,000.

NickD, approx 103,200, unchanged.

RektSai, 40,000 up from 37,700

Stacker, DOUBLED UP to approx. 110,000, he had K-K v Q-Q AIPF & held.

TimmyRaRa, 47,900, & asleep.