You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Little One Drop Day 2 & the Sky Poker Magnificent SEVEN

123457»

Comments

• edited July 2017
    well played all
  • edited July 2017
    Just caught up with the overnight action,
    from the little one drop.
    Great to see all the Mag 7 cashed, 
    I was rooting for Matt during the catch up,
    good to see him get into the cash from a 2K stack WP.

GL, to the thrilling 3 brilliant effort,
    to get to the last 100.

Superb updates from Tikay, and Marky,
    and indeed the players. Thank you.
    Looking forward to the next instalment.

Regards Alan, (plo8 Champ) 
  • edited July 2017
    Oh my goodness, what a fantastic read.

Well done to all (players and reporters etc)

Cant wait for further installment

Mother
    xxx
  • edited July 2017
    ive just caught up too wp all the sky players and the updates were sensational thank you all
    looking forward to tonight run deep lads and well done
  • edited July 2017
    Me too during a 30 min break from work allowing me to catch up on the longer threads. Top stuff from the players - GL to you all remaining - and the updates from Tikay, Marky and FCHD. Thanks to you.

In other news I did waste about 10 minutes reading about 'not collusion'.
  • edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Little One Drop Day 2 & the Sky Poker Magnificent SEVEN:
    Just caught up with the overnight action, from the little one drop. Great to see all the Mag 7 cashed,  I was rooting for Matt during the catch up, good to see him get into the cash from a 2K stack WP. GL, to the thrilling 3 brilliant effort, to get to the last 100. Superb updates from Tikay, and Marky, and indeed the players. Thank you. Looking forward to the next instalment. Regards Alan, (plo8 Champ) 
    Posted by ajmilton
    That's very kind Champ.  Mattp
  • edited July 2017
    To repeat from the main WSOP thread:

The play by play in the Little One for One Drop is dealt with elsewhere, but for the record it's 100 players exactly who come back for Day 3, with Daniel Dizenzo from Japan who bagged the biggest stack. He's from Sussex but not Sussex on our South Coast, but Sussex, New Jersey. xxx Brits (including the Sky Trio) are still involved, Andrew Hedley in 35th, Tin Lee 64th, Jordan Cordy-Nice 65th, Craig McDowell 67th and Seb Saffari 86th so 60% of the GB challenge is "our" players.

Two time bracelet winner Dan Heimiller is the top of the well known names just ahead of recent bracelet winner James Calderaro, Matt Berkey is in midfield (after doing some of the ME commentary for Poker Go) as is Matt Affleck, while Chris Ferguson (who Tikay must have missed) and Upeshka De Silva in the bottom 10 stacks.

One player who I had a small laugh at his/her name (I know I shouldn't, but...) is 85th player Je Oh, which got the "Slumdog Millionaire" song going round and round in my head.

Best of luck to the Sky triumvirate in Day 3 play, one more bustout ladders the field up to almost $4K, and then the rungs come fast and furious with a payout raise every 9 eliminations, with the rises becoming very chunky indeed.
  • edited July 2017
    Best of luck for day 3 guys. Great effort so far.
  • edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Little One Drop Day 2 & the Sky Poker Magnificent SEVEN:
    Me too during a 30 min break from work allowing me to catch up on the longer threads. Top stuff from the players - GL to you all remaining - and the updates from Tikay, Marky and FCHD. Thanks to you. In other news I did waste about 10 minutes reading about 'not collusion'.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    And I wasted an hour replying to it.

The mind truly boggles.