You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Little One Drop Day 2 & the Sky Poker Magnificent SEVEN

Comments

• edited July 2017
    VWD all!

Now double double and double again.

GLGL
  • edited July 2017

Excellent stuff, wpwpwp (wp)
  • edited July 2017
  • edited July 2017
    Huge congrats to all Sky players xxx
  • edited July 2017

Can now confirm that ALL 7 have cashed.

Amazingly, 4 of them (JCordy, CPFC, NickD & Stacker) have stacks of over 100,000. (Blinds 800-1,600/200).

• edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Little One Drop Day 2 & the Sky Poker Magnificent SEVEN:
    Huge congrats to all Sky players xxx
    Posted by IrishRose

Hi Rose, glad to see you are still about, was getting a bit worried having seen or heard nothing from you for a few days
  • edited July 2017
    Can I just point out that since 'McBok' turned up everyone has cashed and we have extra players...

Seriously well done to the Sky players cashing!
  • edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Little One Drop Day 2 & the Sky Poker Magnificent SEVEN :   Hi Rose, glad to see you are still about, was getting a bit worried having seen or heard nothing from you for a few days
    Posted by pomfrittes
    Hi Mr Pomms - was lovely to meet you and your lady wife on Monday.  I played on Wednesday but went out around level 6.  Really enjoyed it though.  My husband has since had me under lock and key - forcing me to go shopping, watch a few shows and eat at a lot of restaurants lol.  Wish I was at the Rio today to cheer the boys on but alas again I'm being dragged to a show (The Reve) at the Wynn.  Hope you and your good lady are enjoying your time in Vegas.

• edited July 2017
    Here are the prizes the Sky folks are playing for in the 'Little One'...

Position

Prize in $’s

10-12

13-15

16-18

19-27

28-36

37-45

46-54

55-63

64-72

73-81

82-90

91-99

100-162

163-225

226-288

289-351

352-414

415-477

478-540

541-603

604-659

• edited July 2017
    Having some fun now bubble has burst.  Up to 60k as a result.
  • edited July 2017
    Posted by mattprawn
    Well played Matt
    Keep spinning it up

• edited July 2017
    We have lost Timmy unfortunately.

Still a decent payday of $1,610 for his efforts.

With 15 BB's left Timmy's A7 was no match for the chip leader's KJ.

GG Timmy!
  • edited July 2017
    Posted by mattprawn
    Nice one Matt, GL!
  • edited July 2017
    We have lost Timmy unfortunately. Still a decent payday of $1,610 for his efforts. With 15 BB's left Timmy's A7 was no match for the chip leader's KJ. GG Timmy!
    Posted by markycash
    BOK ALERT
  • edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Little One Drop Day 2 & the Sky Poker Magnificent SEVEN : BOK ALERT
    Posted by Tikay10
    Just wait till one of these Sky folks bag a bracelet...
  • edited July 2017
    Bit of damage to the stack.  Called shorties shove with Ak. He shows qjs and hits the flush on river.  Down to 30k
  • edited July 2017
    Bit of damage to the stack.  Called shorties shove with Ak. He shows qjs and hits the flush on river.  Down to 30k
    Posted by mattprawn
    It happens mate, just keep playing & what will be will be.

PS - Was lovely to meet your Dad. Seemed to be a top bloke.  

• edited July 2017
    Posted by mattprawn
    well done on ca$hing Matt.......and the otherMagnificent 6

......MISTY MAGIC AAces on the way over Matty.
  • edited July 2017
    Latest stack updates...

mattprawn - 30k
    cpfc_2010 - 76k
    stacker - 140k
    NickD49931 - 117k
    Rektsai - 110k
    JCordy - 100k

A big move by Rektsai. He was nursing 26k the last time I visited but on this last visit he was raking in more chips than he was able to quickly count.

Also bumped into Hotshot75 in the Amazon room. He stayed on to rail some of the players and absorb the atmosphere of the WSOP. He has really enjoyed his time here immensley.
  • edited July 2017
    NickD49931 is now leading the way on 173k after pulling off a big river bluff in a 3 bet pot.
  • edited July 2017
    Thanks for the support everyone and big thank you to Tikay and Mark for there SICK updates.
    Super happy to cash 3 years in row.
    No more poker for me now going to enjoy the rest of Vegas with my sister and then a few days in LA
  • edited July 2017
    Thanks for the support everyone and big thank you to Tikay and Mark for there SICK updates. Super happy to cash 3 years in row. No more poker for me now going to enjoy the rest of Vegas with my sister and then a few days in LA
    Posted by TimmyRaRa
    Great stuff Timmy, enjoy LA, & give my best regards to Lizzie. 
  • edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Little One Drop Day 2 & the Sky Poker Magnificent SEVEN : Hi Mr Pomms - was lovely to meet you and your lady wife on Monday.  I played on Wednesday but went out around level 6.  Really enjoyed it though.  My husband has since had me under lock and key - forcing me to go shopping, watch a few shows and eat at a lot of restaurants lol.  Wish I was at the Rio today to cheer the boys on but alas again I'm being dragged to a show (The Reve) at the Wynn.  Hope you and your good lady are enjoying your time in Vegas.
    Posted by IrishRose

Nice one Rose, and likewise was good to meet you, glad Mr Rose is enjoying himself. 

• edited July 2017
    Thanks for the support everyone and big thank you to Tikay and Mark for there SICK updates. Super happy to cash 3 years in row. No more poker for me now going to enjoy the rest of Vegas with my sister and then a few days in LA
    Posted by TimmyRaRa
    Cheers Timmy. Brilliant job cashing three years on the bounce!

Was great to meet yourself and Lizzie. Hope you have a brilliant time in LA.
  • edited July 2017

It's a bit surreal walking into Amazon Room at the moment.

Only two WSOP Tournaments are still in play, then that's it for 2017 - the Main, & the Little One Drop.

Both are in the same room, & both are at the post-bubble stage where players are busting left right & centre.

And as each table "breaks", it is being dismantled & carted away.

The whole room was full this morning, not a spare seat or table.

Now, two whole quadrangles of tables & seats have already been removed, revealing great expanses of carpet.

Next week, it will be full of Pool Tables, as the World Pool thing is taking place here. (The Main Event will move up the corridor to the Brasilia Room). 

• edited July 2017
    Well done to everyone who has cashed - let's hope they continue to run deep!

Great update posts as always.
  • edited July 2017
    The latest stacks with around 30 minutes until the next break...

mattprawn has worked some magic and is back up to 60k. His AJ holding in an all in versus A7.

JCordy is up to 196K after his JJ found a J high flop versus JKs. His opponent did have a flush draw but JCordy managed to hold and haul in a lovely pot. 

cpfc_2010 is struggling to find nice spots but is still in the mix with 55k.

Stacker is really plowing along very nicely indeed. He is leading the way for the Sky players at the moment with a whopping 210k chip stack.

Rektsai continues to rebuild after being down at 26k earlier today. He is now sitting looking at 120k in chips.

NickD49931 has bobbed up and down a bit today as he looks to make some big moves and is currently sitting with 105k.
  • edited July 2017
    Mattprawn has just dropped into the media room to report his exit in 373rd place for $2,111.

Matt had a diamond flush draw and was happy to try and build a big stack and go for the deep run. He therefore played it aggressively but his opponent had AA and wasn't in the mood to fold and the aces held up.

Another player who appears to have thoroughly enjoyed the trip. Great showing Matt, cashing for the 2nd year in a row! Nice to meet you and hopefully see you at one of the upcoming SPT events.
  • edited July 2017
    Mattprawn has just dropped into the media room to report his exit in 373rd place for $2,111. Matt had a diamond flush draw and was happy to try and build a big stack and go for the deep run. He therefore played it aggressively but his opponent had AA and wasn't in the mood to fold and the aces held up. Another player who appears to have thoroughly enjoyed the trip. Great showing Matt, cashing for the 2nd year in a row! Nice to meet you and hopefully see you at one of the upcoming SPT events.
    Posted by markycash
    Congrats to all
  • edited July 2017
    Well what a fantastic experience, made all the more so by Tikay and Mark's regular updates, sound advice and encouragement.

Really enjoyed the tournament.  I rode my luck at times, at one point on Wednesday I had less that 2k in chips.  In the end I lost out in a move that could have taken me north of 100k, but no complaints, no bad beat and no regrets!

Thanks also for the support home and away. Updating the forum helped keep me focussed, thanks for tolerating the self indulgence.

Good luck to the rest of the sky players, must be in a good spot from some really great results.

Best

Mattp