You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ask blackfish3

Comments

• edited March 2010
    who would win in a heads up match, blackfish vs dohhhhhhh?
  • edited March 2010

sir blackfish master of all things

i am most gutted you have not answered my questions

please master blackfish prove you god like status to me by getting all 3 right

good luck sara36dd

you did get one thing right  ??????????????
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3:
    Posted by hurst05
    we've played a lil bit of HU play chips cash... he's a better HU player than me (im very inexperienced HU)... and he's a good HU player, although a total HU luck box as well ;)

and he looks like seth rogan
  • edited March 2010
    Posted by hurst05
    Sorry baby Black U kno I love u but my money would be on dohhhhhh
  • edited March 2010
    Posted by hurst05

as i did offer master black a heads up challange that he refused im with dohhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 :   as i did offer master black a heads up challange that he refused im with dohhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Posted by sara36dd08
    i offered you a low stakes dym challenge, which you didn't even bother to reply to.
  • edited March 2010

The result isnt in doubt! I wud cruiseeeeee to the win, coz I'm a complete "luckbox" and I "look like Seth Rogan" - which must give me a huge egde! ;) haha 
  • edited March 2010

hi guys just keep this thread calm please,

take a deep breath,

jezzzzzus not that deep ,

god your job is tough skyrich you can have it back m8y ,

i am offffffffff  skiiiiii !
  • edited March 2010
    The result isnt in doubt! I wud cruiseeeeee to the win, coz I'm a complete "luckbox" and I "look like Seth Rogan" - which must give me a huge egde! ;) haha 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    aye we get it in preflop my AK v your AQ and you flop a queen...
  • edited March 2010
    Thread of the week nominations will be welcome...
    although hurst would get the prize i guess???
    i want a sky poker t shirt
  • edited March 2010
    dear Blackfish.

How much would it cost me to buy your virginity?

I have had a bit of luck gambling and it is burning a hole into my account.
  • edited March 2010
    dear Blackfish. How much would it cost me to buy your virginity? I have had a bit of luck gambling and it is burning a hole into my account.
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    errr... i may be young but im not THAT young...
    anyway... are you grooming me?!
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : errr... i may be young but im not THAT young... anyway... are you grooming me?!
    Posted by BlackFish3

:o so yo have already been violated?  I thought so with those boyish good looks. But figured I would enquire anyway.

Just out of interest, how much would it be...
  • edited March 2010

master black
      having never played dym and me asking for heads up
      are you prepared toplay me heads up
      also please answer my questions from my earlier post

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : :o so yo have already been violated?  I thought so with those boyish good looks. But figured I would enquire anyway. Just out of interest, how much would it be...
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    it would have to be £1,000,000 i think.
  • edited March 2010
      master black   having never played dym and me asking for heads up   are you prepared toplay me heads up   also please answer my questions from my earlier post
    Posted by sara36dd08
    ive already declined... ive hardly played HU... are you accepting or declining my low stakes dym challenge?
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : it would have to be £1,000,000 i think.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    so now you are 2nd hand.

£5k do it?  and I will throw in some raviolli on toast and a bath afterwards.
  • edited March 2010
             Dear blackfish...                     What has a mouth but can't chew?                         and no m8 it isent you,
    Posted by charlyb8
    isnt the answer to this steven hawkings??
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : isnt the answer to this steven hawkings??
    Posted by donkeyplop
    PMSL
  • edited March 2010
    Thread of the week nominations will be welcome... although hurst would get the prize i guess??? i want a sky poker t shirt
    Posted by BlackFish3
    ahhh but the nominator gets something too, i think.

what about sara vs blackfish best of 3 series

play 3 low stakes dym, best of 3, or if you cash in the same amount after 3 then you play a tie breaker and then another if both cash again....and so on

then you play best of 3 HU low stakes to keep it cheap and fair
  • edited March 2010
    im off to play live again, blackfish, will i go in with a dominating ace for the 3rd night in a row and go out?
  • edited March 2010
    it will save me some dough if you say yes ;)
  • edited March 2010
    don't forget the giant heater you have been on recently hursty...
    now my chance to ask a question... have you got a crush on me?
  • edited March 2010

Dear Blackfish1, sorry Blackfish3(wrong thread)

Now I am really up the said creek without any paddle. I'm in the middle of my home work which has got to be the hardest thing I had ever had to. It’s even harder than folding pocket A's pre flop.

Anyway, it's got to be in, for tomorrow's lesson. If I don’t complete it, it will deffo get detention, which will make me late for my paper round. If been told if I’m late again this week I will loose it, as there loads of other kids waiting in the wings.  If I do loose this paper round, which I have had for 2 years now, I will not be able afford to play on Sky poker, as the family allowance, mum gets, is normally spent on Sky Bingo.

So, for someone of your calibre, this shouldn’t be any problem, I just need you to express A,B &C as partial fractions.

A)  ab+bc- 1                B)   a-b           C) (x-1)+y

Abc                             x+y                 a(x-1)

Cheers mate I really appreciate your help on this one.

P.S. I’ve done a grammar check, coz I knows how testy Seagull158, gets.

• edited March 2010

please answer my questions
  • edited March 2010
    Dear Blackfish1, sorry Blackfish3(wrong thread) Now I am really up the said creek without any paddle. I'm in the middle of my home work which has got to be the hardest thing I had ever had to. It’s even harder than folding pocket A's pre flop. Anyway, it's got to be in, for tomorrow's lesson. If I don’t complete it, it will deffo get detention, which will make me late for my paper round. If been told if I’m late again this week I will loose it, as there loads of other kids waiting in the wings.  If I do loose this paper round, which I have had for 2 years now, I will not be able afford to play on Sky poker, as the family allowance, mum gets, is normally spent on Sky Bingo. So, for someone of your calibre, this shouldn’t be any problem, I just need you to express A,B &C as partial fractions. A)   ab+ bc- 1                 B)       a-b             C) (x-1)+y           Abc                               x+y                  a(x-1)   Cheers mate I really appreciate your help on this one. P.S. I’ve done a grammar check, coz I knows how testy Seagull158, gets.
    Posted by -Typhoon-
    tis a good job i did A level maths... and got an A ;)

i remember doing these and they are OK when you get the hang of them... just need to grasp the method, unfortunately i can't really remember how to solve these problems as it has been about a year :( ... sorry about that, i gave the first one a go and i could remember bits of how to do it but not the whole thing. Read through your maths textbook how to do them and follow any examples given but substitute in your problems. You will also find a lot of help if you google 'partial fractions'. If all else fails just tell your teacher you couldn't do them because you found them too difficult... they will understand hopefully!
  • edited March 2010
    Dear Blackfish1, sorry Blackfish3(wrong thread) Now I am really up the said creek without any paddle. I'm in the middle of my home work which has got to be the hardest thing I had ever had to. It’s even harder than folding pocket A's pre flop. Anyway, it's got to be in, for tomorrow's lesson. If I don’t complete it, it will deffo get detention, which will make me late for my paper round. If been told if I’m late again this week I will loose it, as there loads of other kids waiting in the wings.  If I do loose this paper round, which I have had for 2 years now, I will not be able afford to play on Sky poker, as the family allowance, mum gets, is normally spent on Sky Bingo. So, for someone of your calibre, this shouldn’t be any problem, I just need you to express A,B &C as partial fractions. A)   ab+ bc- 1                 B)       a-b             C) (x-1)+y           Abc                               x+y                  a(x-1)   Cheers mate I really appreciate your help on this one. P.S. I’ve done a grammar check, coz I knows how testy Seagull158, gets.
    Posted by -Typhoon-
    Well done on the grammar (I ignored "coz"and the s on knows). That's your English homework done.
  • edited March 2010
    don't forget the giant heater you have been on recently hursty... now my chance to ask a question... have you got a crush on me?
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Just 2 irresistible Baby BlackFish

Mmmmmmmmmmmm :)
  • edited March 2010
    lol you heard it here first, allin pre with A-Q, and guess what i was called by, A5 yep a-5, hursty had left the building as soon as the cards were turned over, and i was right, good old 5 on the flop. seriously now, go in with dominating ace 3 times in 3 nights and lose everyone. ridiculous. no blackfish i dont have a crush on you, you dont wanna know what i think of you and how can i have been on a heater when a)i havent played in nearly 2 weeks online, and b) the only games ive played live are the said 3 in which i was unlucky.
    Posted by hurst05
    ul in ur game

feel better kiss x

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : isnt the answer to this steven hawkings??
    Posted by donkeyplop
    I thought it was a cave but your answer is funnier lol.