You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ask blackfish3

Comments

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3:
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : LOL... you are just constantly on at me trying to get me to bite... but im not interested, i know you probably just trying to get me chat banned. Please point out any insults and threats in my last posts... i did not mean to make any.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    you insulted hurst and threatened him

he set a meeting place under sky poker envelope

if you were in luton you should have found me

you will get yourself chat banned

i will be laughing when your smart mouth does it
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : its best you move out off the way m8y , there's going to be a blood bath here in a minute .
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Dunno about the bloodbath Irish....I tried to coordinate a fart with you and have soiled myself in the process.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : thought as much
    Posted by hurst05
    whys that?
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : your way too much fun to report ;) however i am annoyed that you got away with threatening and abusive posting whilst people i know and have met through sky are banned for life for less serious behaviour, mind boggling
    Posted by hurst05
    can i ask a serious question now hursty... do you actually have arms??

I only resort to such behaviour when i am provoked, sky can see that and decide not to ban me, they also appreciate my community input :)
  • edited March 2010
    Dear Mr Blackfish 3 , while lovingly making Pizza for the Wife, I have inadvertently dropped the sweetcorn all over the floor. This is her favourite ingredient but I cant be bothered going back to Sainsburys to get some more. She doesn`t know what I have done because she is watching Eastenders, so should I say nothing, sweep up the sweetcorn, lob it on the pizza with a bit more cheese and some more herbs, or should I tell her that the oven has packed up and make her some super noodles instead?
    Posted by emilyegg
    put it back on! yea add a bit more cheese if that will cover it up lol, just dont get caught!!
  • edited March 2010
    I have a question for you Blackfish3 and I'm afraid it's rather technical, but I hope you can help.

Is?
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : you insulted hurst and threatened him  he set a meeting place under sky poker envelope  if you were in luton you should have found me  you will get yourself chat banned  i will be laughing when your smart mouth does it
    Posted by sara36dd08
    yes i insulted him, the post got deleted and i was warned...
    threatened him? i told him i would say what i thought of him if i ever met him, yes that is a thread in terms of fore warning someone of a future event... but no its not a threat in terms of causing one to apprehend fear of any sort of insult.
    if i get chat banned i get chat banned... if its temporary then i will return as soon as it ends, if its permanent then i wont be able to... i think i would be missed.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : can i ask a serious question now hursty... do you actually have arms?? I only resort to such behaviour when i am provoked, sky can see that and decide not to ban me, they also appreciate my community input :)
    Posted by BlackFish3
    In league with the devil :)
  • edited March 2010
    if you have 10 apples in one hand and 10 in the other hand what have u got??

massive hands    (yes i answered my own question but it would ruin the joke if i didnt ;))
  • edited March 2010
    Dear Blackfish3,

I know your such a mighty pro but why do you make a $1 on cash games and run?  And when you have a standard bad session why do you not play poker again for a week?  

Your dear friend Mr. Stratford.
  • edited March 2010
    ok this thread is obviously getting out of hand... people are trying to provoke a reaction out of me and have succeeded to some extent and so i wont be replying to any such posts in future.
    Apologies to anyone i have offended etc... i didnt mean it, was just heat of the moment stuff...

im happy to reply to any questions though and lets get this thread back to how it was :D
  • edited March 2010
    if you have 10 apples in one hand and 10 in the other hand what have u got?? massive hands
    Posted by donkeyplop
    PMSL

and a problem, how you going to eat them all before they go off, presuming you havent got a fridge handy of course ;)
  • edited March 2010
    Dear Blackfish3, I know your such a mighty pro but why do you make a $1 on cash games and run?  And when you have a standard bad session why do you not play poker again for a week?   Your dear friend Mr. Stratford.
    Posted by Strat91
    lol... i would hit and run for less if its possible! lol a standard bad session... i dropped 5 BIs and i thought i would be too busy to play much poker so that's why i said i was having like the weekend off.
  • edited March 2010
    ok this thread is obviously getting out of hand... people are trying to provoke a reaction out of me and have succeeded to some extent and so i wont be replying to any such posts in future. Apologies to anyone i have offended etc... i didnt mean it, was just heat of the moment stuff... im happy to reply to any questions though and lets get this thread back to how it was :D
    Posted by BlackFish3
    ohhhhhhhhh black not another call

ok black please answer the 3 questions i asked

there not easy
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : PMSL and a problem, how you going to eat them all before they go off, presuming you havent got a fridge handy of course ;)
    Posted by hurst05
    maybe you could make a nice apple pie?
  • edited March 2010
    I dunno, this was such a good thread when it started! Yes, it was a sly dig at the 'fish but he took it in a good way and, dare I say it, was quite witty in his replies! Unfortunately, it has now resorted to the usual petty nonsense and name-calling! Quite childish and no longer funny! Sorry, I'll rephrase that, extremely childish! The words "grow" and "up" would seem to go quite well here!
    Pity really, it has just won thread of the week and now it'll end up being rather abruptly terminated and probably removed from the forum completely! Well done!

Irish, am I being a killjoy?
    lol

• edited March 2010
    I dunno, this was such a good thread when it started! Yes, it was a sly dig at the 'fish but he took it in a good way and, dare I say it, was quite witty in his replies! Unfortunately, it has now resorted to the usual petty nonsense and name-calling! Quite childish and no longer funny! Sorry, I'll rephrase that, extremely childish! The words "grow" and "up" would seem to go quite well here! Pity really, it has just won thread of the week and now it'll end up being rather abruptly terminated and probably removed from the forum completely! Well done! Irish, am I being a killjoy? lol
    Posted by DiggerMan
    lets get some questions in then and we can restart the thread :D ill reply to them when i have the time, if i dont know the answer i will probably just ignore the question lol, dont want people thinking i dont know everything ;) haha

x
  • edited March 2010
    I dunno, this was such a good thread when it started! Yes, it was a sly dig at the 'fish but he took it in a good way and, dare I say it, was quite witty in his replies! Unfortunately, it has now resorted to the usual petty nonsense and name-calling! Quite childish and no longer funny! Sorry, I'll rephrase that, extremely childish! The words "grow" and "up" would seem to go quite well here! Pity really, it has just won thread of the week and now it'll end up being rather abruptly terminated and probably removed from the forum completely! Well done! Irish, am I being a killjoy? lol
    Posted by DiggerMan
    +1
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : ohhhhhhhhh black not another call ok black please answer the 3 questions i asked there not easy
    Posted by sara36dd08
    Blackhead is not going to know any of them
    1 is Portsmouth because they won it in 1939 and it wasnt played again till after the war
    2 must be John Ryan the owner of Doncaster Rovers who registered and came on for the last minute of a game when aged 52
    No idea for 3.
  • edited March 2010
    Posted by DiggerMan
    u r huni...am enjoying much better then the box

just need the bikini's and mud now x
  • edited March 2010
    agreed, admin delete the tripe and get my thread back on topic 
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : Blackhead is not going to know any of them 1 is Portsmouth because they won it in 1939 and it wasnt played again till after the war 2 must be John Ryan the owner of Doncaster Rovers who registered and came on for the last minute of a game when aged 52 No idea for 3.
    Posted by Seagull158
    seagull

well number 1 is correct

number 2 is wrong

good try
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : u r huni...am enjoying much better then the box just need the bikini's and mud now x
    Posted by xFALLENx
    Lol sorry! Hey, nobody said anything about bikini's and mud!! That'll make it good again! haha
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : Lol sorry! Hey, nobody said anything about bikini's and mud!! That'll make it good again! haha
    Posted by DiggerMan
    all entries must be approved via me, pictures are essential ;)
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : Lol sorry! Hey, nobody said anything about bikini's and mud!! That'll make it good again! haha
    Posted by DiggerMan
    On a serious note huni I can c why this thread has got out of hand....some ppl need 2 look at there attitude 2wards others and stop rubbing ppl up the wrong way!
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : all entries must be approved via me, pictures are essential ;)
    Posted by hurst05
    Not sure you'll want a picture from Sara36dd! lol
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : On a serious note huni I can c why this thread has got out of hand....some ppl need 2 look at there attitude 2wards others and stop rubbing ppl up the wrong way!
    Posted by xFALLENx
    I totally agree, sweetheart!
    ;)
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : Not sure you'll want a picture from Sara36dd! lol
    Posted by DiggerMan
    what you trying to say
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : seagull well number 1 is correct number 2 is wrong good try
    Posted by sara36dd08
    English football league or Mexico?
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : English football league or Mexico?
    Posted by Seagull158
    english but im guessing this is a world record

for the oldest registered player

want a clue