You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ask blackfish3

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat
this is a thread dedicated to the man, the maverick ( not the 'M4VERICK', the actual maverick) post your poker questions here, and im sure he will be able to help you with any questions you may have. 

terms and conditions apply, please dont post anything relating to a bad beat, or if it is rigged as you this may result in some unwanted flaming/insults :) 

first question anybody?

Comments

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3:
       blackfish are u really webby's bit ch ,   or just pretending to be ?
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    LOL good question, im intregued to the reply, ill give odds of 1/5 on it contains some form of bad language haha, 

this has the making of a great thread 
  • edited March 2010
       blackfish are u really webby's bit ch ,   or just pretending to be ?
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    i don't know if he will beat me for answering this... but yes i am ;)
  • edited March 2010
    love this thread btw... expecting it to be stickied by tomorrow
  • edited March 2010
    Dear Blackfish3,

for some reason, the waiters at my local curry house got it into their heads that I'm a solicitor (I'm not. I'm just a bloke). 

The first time they did this, I was caught off guard, but being polite, answered their questions on how to argue about a dubiously placed parking ticket as best I could.

However, since then, I get a different legal question every time I go to pick my food up (Chef's Chicken Special... Vindaloo strength with Mushroom Rice, and a Bombay Aloo... which I always save for next day's breakfast. Plus, a 600ml bottle of Cobra... which is also for breakfast). 

The trouble is, it's now too late in the day, and too embarrassing to point out that I'm not a solicitor. If I admitted this now, they'd think I was a fraud who has misled them, and I'm not a fraud (I'm just a bloke). Added to which, my advice is becoming more and more dubious as their questions are becoming increasingly complex.

Can I just refer them to you from now on?

• edited March 2010

CLASSIC LOL

Blackfish is like ask the 8ball 80)

• edited March 2010
    Dear Blackfish

Just got back from tesco and they had bread rolls on offer,
    buy 2 get 1 free

i got 4 so really 6 but now think i should of got 6 really 9

advice please

(got no room in freezer)
  • edited March 2010
    Hi blackfish3 my good fellow.Is it true that b4 you are given a bad beat on sky that your entire forum history is run through a super computer and if you have been a naughty boy then the said bad beat is duly given.dav
  • edited March 2010
    balckfish wont give this thread the attention it deserves.

ps: was bathing the goldfish last night but got shampoo in his little eyes, he was splashing about telling me it really hurts so i pulled the plug and off he went, did i do the right thing?
  • edited March 2010
    balckfish wont give this thread the attention it deserves. ps: was bathing the goldfish last night but got shampoo in his little eyes, he was splashing about telling me it really hurts so i pulled the plug and off he went, did i do the right thing?
    Posted by webby234
    Imo i think you did indeed do the right thing as this is obviously only a mercy killing.But hey im not the expert blackfish3 is so lets see if he agrees.dav
  • edited March 2010
    Dear Blackfish Just got back from tesco and they had bread rolls on offer, buy 2 get 1 free i got 4 so really 6 but now think i should of got 6 really 9 advice please (got no room in freezer)
    Posted by HuFlungPu
    Hu, grammatical correction. "should HAVE got 6" not "should of got 6". Just pointing this out to you before Blackfish does because I slapped his wrists on this a couple of days ago (as a solicitor he should be grammatically and linguistically accurate).
  • edited March 2010
    :(

Damn now i feel dirty , thick and ashamed
  • edited March 2010
    rofl, keep em coming, hes going to be a bit bogged down with all these later haha
  • edited March 2010

Hi blackfish3 my wife wants me to pick up my son from school and then go to our local shops to replenish our beer reserves.I want her to go as i wanna play poker.What am i to do?

• edited March 2010
    Dear Blackfish 

I want to goto the toilet but the film has 10mins left

please advice asap
  • edited March 2010
    :( Damn now i feel dirty , thick and ashamed
    Posted by HuFlungPu
    No change then
  • edited March 2010
    Hi Blackhead,
    Do you know the answer to the bonking question in the shed? If not, it will be some useful research for you.
  • edited March 2010
    blackfish     wat come first . the chicken or the  egg  ?
  • edited March 2010
    please keep things friendly on this thread guys. everything is fine atm but i don't want things to escalate

thank you!
  • edited March 2010
    Dear Blackfish3,
                         I went all with my pocket AA only to be called by bb who turned over a 10d Jd, the flop came AA3, one A being a diamond, turn Kd, river Qd. Should i remove my fist from the monitor and carry on playing or phone for an ambulance. ?
  • edited March 2010
    Dear Blackfish

Whats the best pot noodle?
  • edited March 2010
    i aint no blackfish but it has to be chicken and mushroom. errrr.....Not that i eat pot noodles of course :)
  • edited March 2010

Whats your favourite vegetable ???
  • edited March 2010
    lol quality thread, we need answers, especially to the one where the guy asks if he should ring an ambulance, i believe he could have lost a lot of blood because of no reply.
  • edited March 2010
    Dear Blackfish

Iv just got out the shower

Whats the best all over body moisturiser for a fully grown naked hairless man?
  • edited March 2010
    Dear Blackfish

Is it ok to wear white socks?
  • edited March 2010
    just recieved news bowie died of bloodloss, he was found with his hand engulfed by his monitor. dear blackfish will you be paying the funeral expenses as your no reply led to this mans death?
  • edited March 2010

blackfish are you  pretentious to the great player devilfish !
  • edited March 2010
    just recieved news bowie died of bloodloss, he was found with his hand engulfed by his monitor. dear blackfish will you be paying the funeral expenses as your no reply led to this mans death?
    Posted by hurst05
    a reply from heaven, ty hurst05 you will be rewarded in the afterlife, if your a good boy that is, wait who's gonna pay for the monitor, :).
  • edited March 2010
    Dear Blackfish Is it ok to wear white socks?
    Posted by HuFlungPu
    It's Not Even Ok to OWN Them Hflung
  • edited March 2010
    Dear Blackfish3, for some reason, the waiters at my local curry house got it into their heads that I'm a solicitor (I'm not. I'm just a bloke).  The first time they did this, I was caught off guard, but being polite, answered their questions on how to argue about a dubiously placed parking ticket as best I could. However, since then, I get a different legal question every time I go to pick my food up (Chef's Chicken Special... Vindaloo strength with Mushroom Rice, and a Bombay Aloo... which I always save for next day's breakfast. Plus, a 600ml bottle of Cobra... which is also for breakfast).  The trouble is, it's now too late in the day, and too embarrassing to point out that I'm not a solicitor. If I admitted this now, they'd think I was a fraud who has misled them, and I'm not a fraud (I'm just a bloke). Added to which, my advice is becoming more and more dubious as their questions are becoming increasingly complex. Can I just refer them to you from now on?
    Posted by FlutNush
    just start charging them for your advice and keep up the facade! Im a bit too busy with this thread atm to be referred to sorry.