You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ask blackfish3

Comments

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3:
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : i will be single quiet soon, blackfish will you be my divorce lawyer, dav i tried to convince raver you are male, and you were just having a laugh, she wants proof . can you prove  your   s ex  please by post  ! rover and nearly out of his home !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    irishrover
    hope this helps dav1964
    is a male as me

pmsl
  • edited March 2010
    ROFL ive heard dav gets around abit, few little birdies telling me you were trying to get em drunk in the spt

blackfish theres a rumour going round you were one of the victims of dav's plan to get unsuspecting males drunk, can you confirm these reports?
  • edited March 2010
    ROFL ive heard dav gets around abit, few little birdies telling me you were trying to get em drunk in the spt blackfish theres a rumour going round you were one of the victims of dav's plan to get unsuspecting males drunk, can you confirm these reports?
    Posted by hurst05
    pmsl
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : i will be single quiet soon, blackfish will you be my divorce lawyer, dav i tried to convince raver you are male, and you were just having a laugh, she wants proof . can you prove  your   s ex  please by post  ! rover and nearly out of his home !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    OK i admit it i AM indeed a male so please show this post to the mrs straight away.All the best dav1964 aka davina
  • edited March 2010
    im off to play some more live poker, keep the questions coming, blackfish3 will be here (or maybe not) to answer your questions
  • edited March 2010
    im off to play some more live poker, keep the questions coming, blackfish3 will be here (or maybe not) to answer your questions
    Posted by hurst05
    Bye huni and gl in game x
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : OK i admit it i AM indeed a male so please show this post to the mrs straight away.All the best dav1964 aka davina
    Posted by dav1964

mmmmm your more like
    a shemale the worse kind ,
    meoooowwwww .

• edited March 2010
    1. How many beans make 5?
    2. Who wrote Beethoven's 5th Symphony?
    3. Where was the Magna Carta signed?
  • edited March 2010
    What time will Beckham come on?
  • edited March 2010
  • edited March 2010
             Dear blackfish...                     What has a mouth but can't chew?                         and no m8 it isent you,
    Posted by charlyb8
    As Blackhead is not around to answer - A RIVER.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : As Blackhead is not around to answer - A RIVER.
    Posted by Seagull158

Weldone m8.The mouth of a river 10/10
  • edited March 2010
    Dear Blackfish3,

No matter how hot or cold a room is.......is it still room temperature ?

Oh and how many blondes does it take to make some chocolate chip muffins ?
  • edited March 2010
    Dear Blackfish3, No matter how hot or cold a room is.......is it still room temperature ? Oh and how many blondes does it take to make some chocolate chip muffins ?
    Posted by AIRWALKER
    Room temperature is a common term to denote a certain temperature within enclosed space to which humans are accustomed. Room temperature is thus often indicated by general human comfort, with the common range of 20 °C (68 °F) to 25 °C (77 °F), though climate may acclimatize people to higher or lower temperatures.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : you want a donation youll have to play 55 dym, see you in a few years about that donation ;)  yes bank details and pin would be appreciated, security number also essential, thanks. i have a question, i overheard someone talking about the birds and the bees, what does this mean?
    Posted by hurst05
    your too young... if you really want to know ask tikay ;)
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : Room temperature is a common term to denote a certain temperature within enclosed space to which humans are accustomed. Room temperature is thus often indicated by general human comfort, with the common range of 20 °C (68 °F) to 25 °C (77 °F) , though climate may acclimatize people to higher or lower temperatures.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    LOL. Nice one m8. I am going to stick a thermometer on the wall.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : LOL. Nice one m8. I am going to stick a thermometer on the wall.
    Posted by AIRWALKER
    I hope you find great pleasure doing so.
  • edited March 2010
         mr black can you please tell us mere mortals the following :     what created  our universe ?     hence before the big bang ?     
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    May i recommend the latest episode of horizon... found on bbc i player... its pretty good if your into physics.
  • edited March 2010
    Have another problem Mr BF but I kno u will have the answer Am just so cr*p at poker but I cant seem 2 accept.....Cant leave sky as Id miss u so much!! and I live 4 our chats. What do u suggest???
    Posted by xFALLENx
    hmmm this is all very true... i recommend just playing at the same table as me, you wont lose as much because you will play less and you will get to chat to me at the table... wow i wish i could be that lucky!
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : May i recommend the latest episode of horizon... found on bbc i player... its pretty good if your into physics.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    was that the 'infinity' one? that was quite a head-funk.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : How long is a piece of string..................
    Posted by xFALLENx
    it depends on how long the particular piece of string in question is.
  • edited March 2010
             Dear blackfish...                     What has a mouth but can't chew?                         and no m8 it isent you,
    Posted by charlyb8
    a river... easy :D
  • edited March 2010
    1. How many beans make 5? 2. Who wrote Beethoven's 5th Symphony? 3. Where was the Magna Carta signed?
    Posted by FlutNush
    1. two beans, one bean, a bean and a half, and half a bean.

2. Ludwig van Beethoven

3. The Magna Carta was signed by King John in a meadow at Runnymede  in Egham, Surrey, South England ( between Windsor and Staines) on June 15th, 1215.
  • edited March 2010
    Dear Blackfish

Could you beat webby in a fight?
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : was that the 'infinity' one? that was quite a head-funk.
    Posted by philmenow
    nah there have been a few episodes since... that one was brilliant... really was some insane stuff!
  • edited March 2010
    Dear Blackfish Could you beat webby in a fight?
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    Yes considering he still has a bunk bed with a winnie the pooh duvet cover...
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : 1. two beans, one bean, a bean and a half, and half a bean. 2. Ludwig van Beethoven 3. The Magna Carta was signed by King John in a meadow at Runnymede  in Egham, Surrey, South England ( between Windsor and Staines) on June 15th, 1215.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    I think the answer to question 3 was 'at the bottom'
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : I think the answer to question 3 was 'at the bottom'
    Posted by AIRWALKER
    darn it... google didnt tell me that did it!!!
  • edited March 2010
    well busto in the tourny a-7 vs a-6, pesky 6 on the flop, so 2 nights in a row gone in with a better ace only to be outdrawn.

why does this happen blackfish?

this question has been bugging me all night, maybe affected my play a little. 

Can cannibals be arrested for being under the influence of alcohol (e.g. drunk-driving) if they have eaten someone who was drunk?
  • edited March 2010

mr black if mr webster wore a flowery dress !

which of the following would you feel ?

A.  MMM

B. MMM  MMM 

C.  MMM MMM MMM

D.  JUST FEEL WEBBY